Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (881391 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ceasyc(f): 4:22am On Sep 18, 2011
hiya again, how good is An oral contraceptive like pimolut N?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ceasyc(f): 4:26am On Sep 18, 2011
hiya again, how good is An oral contraceptive like pimolut N?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by owebes(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2011
hi doctor pls i need drugs that can easily deal wit goloria,

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nyme(f): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2011
Thank God, you are a God-sent.

I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now, all to no avail. My Period is regular and normal but i do not know how to calculate my cycle to know when am ovulating. Please send a method i can use sufficiently in calculating to enable me know when am fertile. I desperately need my bundle of joy, God bless you as you respond.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by lysim: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2011
Nyme:

Thank God, you are a God-sent.

I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now, all to no avail. My Period is regular and normal but i do not know how to calculate my cycle to know when am ovulating. Please send a method i can use sufficiently in calculating to enable me know when am fertile. I desperately need my bundle of joy, God bless you as you respond.

Google ovulation. It might help.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Vicky96: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2011
Hello doc. i want you to help me with this, i had a baby in january this year but now i feel something swolen at the left side of my tommy. pls what could this be? nd what can i do.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Vicky96: 11:05am On Oct 18, 2011
Hi Doc, pls what can a woman do to be sexually active. i love my hubby so much nd i want to satisfy him well but i dont know what to do cause am not very active in bed.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by omorichie: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
Dear Doctor, what other way(medically) can a woman get pregnant, if her husband is having erectile dysfunction?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by elokason: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2011
I do experience some itching in my private part,how do i handle this sir, in d outer part of it
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Elizapat(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2011
I thank God for your life Doctor, for this good job you are doing.

I have married for over 6years now without child. I was diagnose to have low sperm count which i have been treating for over 5years now. my wife also have fibroid and anytime we have fun the sperm will pour back.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by gEE10(f): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2011
Doctor, what kind of antibiotic can an 8 month old pregnant woman take to take care of a boil on her butt. My friend is finding difficult to walk or sit properly. And the boil is growing. Pls help and God bless u.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by demmykay: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2011
hi doc, i need u to help me. my mc has not been regular for like 2 months and i carried out a swab test which says i have e coli pls enlighten me what is it all about
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Cinderella(f): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
Pls Doc, what does it mean wen they say u hav a retroverted uterus/womb? Is it dat u can't get pregnant?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ruthy28(f): 2:12am On Oct 29, 2011
hi doc i have been having boils on my private part for sometime now, not inside but on the surface and after treatment they still come back again and its making the surface look quite rough pls is there anything else i can do about the boils and also to smothen the surface? Thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by toppiyano(f): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2011
hi Doctor in the house thanks for being there!! i used postinol2 sunday night last weekend and am yet to see my MP am a maried woman with 2 kids dont have intention of having another soonest so pls what can i do repeat the drugs or use some other drugs which you can pls advise on am quite worried kindly help out as soon as possible thanks a bunch
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by naGodoh: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2011
Gday doc. pls. what are d causes of back and waist pain?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by chrystee: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2011
Hello Doc,
Please I really need your advice. I am a 25years old female with a regular 28day menstrual cycle lenght. Since i was a teenager, around the 14th or sometimes 13th day of my cycle, i usually feel a nagging pain in my lower right or left abdomen(mostly the right) and exactly 2weeks later, i get my period so i felt that i could conclusively say that the pain indicates ovulation. I have been married for a year now and i try to have intercourse few days leading up to the day i feel the pain and few days after but i havent been able to concieve. last month, i and my husband went to the hospital & we were sent for some tests. The result of my hsg showed that my left tube was blocked,my hormone profile was okay,my husbads sperm count was 41million which they also said was okay. I dont know the next step to take. i also tried using Ovulation prediction kits twice but i got an invalid result. Also i dont get the egg white cervical mucus around my fertile days.My doctor has put me on clomid twice. First was 5omg from day 5-9,second was 150mg from days 5-9 but it still didnt work. I try not to stress over it but am so scared as during my 8year courtship with my husband before we got married, i only concieved once after an episode of pid. Pls doctor, what do you think should be the next step for us.Right now we are not undergoing any treatments,we are just taking pregnacare & wellman vitamin suppliments. Thank you and God bless as you reply.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by susanamand(f): 12:25am On Nov 26, 2011
Dear doc, pls kindly help me. I once had poly fibroid and was treated and after sometime i noticed my breast was bring out milk and i told my doc who say its as a result of the poly fibroid. He recommed duofeme and stilbresto5 and dat i hv taken and yet no changes and nw my mense is scanty, pls help as i am getting married in feb
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2011
Pls what is your email address?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mikky89(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2011
Just to answer a few questions
Cinderella: A retroverted uterus is a uterus that is tilted backwards instead of forwards. In medicine we dont believe it will cause any medical complications like unable to get pregnant as you pointed out though it can be associated with dyspareunia (pain during sexual intercourse) and dysmenorrhea (pain during menstruation). So you have nothing to worry about
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mikky89(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2011
na God oh: There are many causes of back pain from as simple things as improper siting position when driving and sitting in your office to other serious conditions scoliosis, arthritis, kidney stones and osteoporosis can cause back pain. Scoliosis (a.k.a. curvature of the spine) Just to mention a few. Advice always sit at angle 90 get a an orthopedic mattress and you might consider doing some special kind of exercise for it. Beyond this you need to see a doctor to review you.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2011
Doctor pls what is your personal email address?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mikky89(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2011
Choicegirl : You can reach me at mikky89@gmail.com
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by MSTIA: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2011
@ mikky89 weldone for all the good works, Pls I usually have this terrible headache before and after my period, and its been giving me concern, this actually starrted after I had a 5 months pregnancy miscarried. I have been TTC for over three years nw. and after the miscarriage last year I am yet to get pregnant. I have been advised to do a HPT & HSG wich I intend to go for soon. But pls I need medical advice from you.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by bkf: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2011
Hello Doctor, thanks for the wonderful job you are doing!

I got married last year December, 2010. all effort to conceive proofed abortive. i have irregularities in my MC times 22 - 28 - 32 -34 (Jan 26th, feb 26th, March 22, April 26,May 29, June 26, July 24, Aug 22, Sept 22, Oct 26 , Nov 23.

With this i have irregularities in MC so i can't place my ovulation period but i watch my body temperature.

Also suffers withdrawal that is after intimate with my hubby i stay an hour on bed lying down with my back before i get up using pillow to raise my thigh up but noticed that after an hour of intimate the fluid flow out from my vgn.

I took clomid in July and fertiaid drugs in Sept/Oct.

I discover an abnornal growth on my genital so i went to the clinic in June its was later diagonalized to be genital wart i treated with podophyllin in July/Aug the warts remain little later i went for the electro surgery in September now some still comes out with serious itching.

I did scan test my doctor said no problem, i did pap smear test (favorable result) negative, i did HPV, STD, AIDS test rule out negative.
My hubby;'s test was favorable too.

As a christian we operate spiritually and medically please i need your advice suggestion and opinion.

I will be glad to read from you

thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by MSTIA: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2011
Good work doc, Pls I usually have this terrible headache before and after my period, and its been giving me concern, this actually starrted after I had a 5 months pregnancy miscarried. I have been TTC for over three years nw. and after the miscarriage last year I am yet to get pregnant. I have been advised to do a HPT & HSG wich I intend to go for soon. But pls I need medical advice from you.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mikky89(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2011
Hi bkf,
From what I can see I don’t think you have irregular menstrual circle. The technique your hubby has to adopt during intercourse is simple: After ejaculation, he should remain there for a short while till he loose his erection completely before withdrawing, this will prevent some semen from coming out.
The use of electro surgery is a more definite method of treatment of wart being in mind that the treatment using medications can be very frustrating. It is important to note that core wart has don’t not prevent conception.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mikky89(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2011
Hello MSTIA, I will advise you go to a hospital that has a good O & G department and ask for a fully fertility workup there are more modern methods that are less traumatic, less painful and associated with little or no complications that are in use now compared to HPT & HSG
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by MSTIA: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2011
@mikky89 tanks, please can you help me details of any of such hospitals. tanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mikky89(m): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2011
Hi MSTIA,
Where in Nigeria are you? If I know the state I would be able to refer you. Am practicing in Abuja, if you in Abuja that will be easier.

Hi bkf,
AM sorry for the slight error I meant ejaculation and not expulsion.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by MSTIA: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2011
@mIKKY89 I reside in Lagos. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.