Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (878370 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2011
Doctor pls a friend need your help,

she took gynecosid after testing positive to bn pregnant. she experience menstrual-like flow for about 3days but after that, a thick discharge of blood ensued for another 5-6 days. I took ampiclox for about 3 days, the thick discharge stopped and its a month now; my normal mensuration did not show up, pls what could have gone wrong, help!

Note: she is not feeling any pain in her tommy
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by unikazzy(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2011
Good day Doctor, pls i have a friend who is 3weeks pregnant and does not want to keep the pregnancy for now. pls what can she take to abort the pregnancy? thks.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nekai(f): 5:43am On Apr 29, 2011
It's best she consult a doctor in person about this issue as she needs an examination. Also, a consultation would be best to determine the risks and potential complications of the various methods available.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Maybellyne(f): 10:42am On May 03, 2011
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by elolen: 8:44am On May 05, 2011
can anyone please tell me if she has successfully cure cyst or fibroid with herbs
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by NiaLong(f): 8:42pm On May 05, 2011
Hello doctor, I am a woman of 33yrs old and I have been having unprotected sex wit my fiance for over a year now and haven't concieved once. Wat series of test do I do to check my health. Pls note dat in d past wen we were younger I got pregnant twice. Thank u
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by passionup: 10:30pm On May 08, 2011
@sexibabies,
can i get ur email address?i want to ask you a private question about your response to a matter in this tread in 2008.i will be glad if u oblige.Thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by vanillaz: 10:50am On May 09, 2011
Menopause For Old Singles - World Biological Research
« on: Today at 10:42:48 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

plz if u know any single {both male and female}going on 35, you need to help them by educating them more on MENOPAUSE.
Research has shown that early menopause occurs from age 35 through the 60's upward depending on the individual and body system.

For more information on this goto link http://www.namywedding.com/advice/questions/449-hes-stopped-callingwhat-does-that-mean

its very serious, so we can all carry our children - get married now.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Zhedoga: 5:57pm On May 19, 2011
Drs in this room, i have a news for you. i know this plant that cures diabetes type2. and i need someone who will see to it that thiis plant is processed for international market. want to know about the plant? just me on c.zhedogafirstname@yahoo.com
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Zhedoga: 6:00pm On May 19, 2011
Hello doctor, I am a woman of 33yrs old and I have been having unprotected sex wit my fiance for over a year now and haven't concieved once. Wat series of test do I do to check my health. Pls note dat in d past wen we were younger I got pregnant twice. Thank u

just go for HIV|AIDS test den other things go folo
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by saibuhari(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2011
Doctor, someone close to me needs help.

The person has hernia that enlarges the scrotum. Surgery he has been told is the only option. But he is not married and fears hernia operation may make him not bear children. How true is this? Is there relationship bw hernia operation in men and infertility? What should he do?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Jokky013: 12:37pm On May 29, 2011
Wat is d meanin of dis GENOTYE OF BLOOD( SC) While d blood group is0(negative)
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by iyafinbalo: 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2011
Hi doc. May the good lord reward you abundantly for your good work, amin.
i hard a miscarriage (9 weeks) january this year n that was my first pregnancy. Since then i have been tryin to conceive but my problem is after missing my period for either 8days to 10days, i start having stomach pain and then i start to bleed. This have been happenin for 2months now. I was treated for PID last month. Please doc what could be the problem??
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by samaru: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2011
Dr,
Pls,i want to know if it is adviceable for nursing mother to use postinor and what is the effects on the baby?answer will be appreciated
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by yakki(m): 12:20am On Jun 04, 2011
please can som1 contact syphillis from touching private areas?if yes, how can 1 tell if he has it without going for a test? help please
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by amaka72: 10:56am On Jun 07, 2011
hi dr kathy pls where can i get gynacoesid from and do i need a prescription
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by samaru: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2011
ObamaUS,
Can you kindly post the address in egbeda?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ObamaUS: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2011
funbell diagnostic centre 88 akowonjo road,baale bus stop,egbeda
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by danny0909: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2011
Join www.360lifemate.com today and meet with new friends, Video Chatting, Discuss your Relationships, Girls Talk, Men and women's Health, Creat your own groups and invite your friends to follow-up, Online gaming and so much more. Join www.360lifemate.com for free. Never a dull moment.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tripplev: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2011
hi Doctors in the house.
a new member in the house.
pls i have a perculiar issue, its 5 months into my beautiful marriage with a very sweet man and we cant have sex. got married as a virgin. each time we try, d pain is too much and its like he meets a wall and cant just get in. seen blood abt twice but its getting frustrating
what could be d issue and what can we do
too embarrased to talk to sibblings or mum
i nid hlp pls.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ceasyc(f): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2011
pls can any1 give me names of good contraceptive pills
which can/will regulate periods (menstruation)?

i heard that ?postinor is not too good especially when u stop using it - ur period is likely 2 stop 4 a while

any suggestions wud b gr8ly appreciated. ta
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by kenim(f): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2011
dear Dr kathy i just joined this forum. i am 28 and have been married for 3 years. im polycystic despite the fact that i dont show symptoms of pcos and hubby has low sperm count abt 8million we are billed for ivf soon , i have hade this proceedure done before and it failed is there anything i must make sure i do to make sure my ivf is a success this time around?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ayomide202(f): 12:18am On Jun 25, 2011
@ceasyc, i dont know what you mean by regulate but 'seasonique' is good but u need a prescription to get it, u can have as few as 5 periods in a year.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ceasyc(f): 4:58am On Jul 02, 2011
ayomide202:

@ceasyc, i dont know what you mean by regulate but 'seasonique' is good but u need a prescription to get it, u can have as few as 5 periods in a year.

maybe i shouldn't use d word 'regulate' cos she gets her period monthly but it has reduced from lasting 4-5 days to 1-2 days monthly

its worrysome n she cant or doesnt know how to tell/predict her ovulation days unlike b4

she's not sure if it will affect her fertility or stop her from getting preggers again (already blessed wit a child some years back)

whats 'seasonique' for pls n where in d world can it be bought n how much?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ayomide202(f): 5:54am On Jul 04, 2011
ceasyc:

maybe i shouldn't use d word 'regulate' cos she gets her period monthly but it has reduced from lasting 4-5 days to 1-2 days monthly

its worrysome n she cant or doesnt know how to tell/predict her ovulation days unlike b4

she's not sure if it will affect her fertility or stop her from getting preggers again (already blessed wit a child some years back)

whats 'seasonique' for pls n where in d world can it be bought n how much?

seasonique is a contraceptive pill the only difference is it regulates to fewer periods per year monthly period reduces to quarterly periods n u cant get it over the counter u actually need ur doctor's prescription

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.