Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (880583 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Zhedoga: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2011
u are welcome DR
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2011
Please, how safe and effective is Ovarian drilling? Is it a life long treatment?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2011
Dr Kathy has not been on this thread for 8 - 9 months now, I pray she is ok.

There is a very good peer support thread for people trying to concieve:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-318334.1280.html

on a completely unrelated note (abeg, make una no vex ooh):
I have just started the following thread on Nigerian political history , compiled using mainly television news reports since 1960.

I would appreciate more sources of archive television video news for Nigeria - especially if it is embeddable on this forums.

Please give your suggestions when you visit the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=693700.msg8688814#msg8688814
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by bashybabe(f): 4:18am On Jul 20, 2011
I hav neva had an orgasm I dnt even knw wat it feels lyk I'm afraid deirs sumtin wrong wit me pls I nid ur advice on dis asap
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ketubah: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2011
Has anyone been treated or encountered Dr Tunde Okewale of St Ives,Ikeja?Or does anyone know anything about the clinic?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by osiyemia: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2011
lipsrsealed
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ketubah: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2011
Thanks Osiyemia,

If you don't mind my asking was it IVF?If so was it just one attempt,i met someone yesterday who spoke so highly of him ,she has two kids already,her first is 4yrs old and the second is 2.She's about 52 but she said she had success at the third attempt.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by osiyemia: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2011
lipsrsealed
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ketubah: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2011
Thanks dear,ivf is usually a tall decision but i trust God for the very best.

All will be well
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by realdon(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2011
nice discussion!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tushbobo(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2011
Hi, how does rhesus factor affect childbirth.My blood group is A+ and will like to know my compatibility with other blood groups.I don't have a problem with genotype.Also, a friend once told me that chances of miscarriages or still births are high when a lady has had an abortion in the past especially when rhesus compatibility is considered.is this true
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by daurys: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2011
hello doc,plz i have been having vulval burning for some time. It all started after i had an episode of candidiasis which i treated with gynodaktarin.i have had lab tests which shows no growth but this burning has continued even though i have taken some drugs. What could be the cause? Thks.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by lysim: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2011
Hi everyone,

my baby is 9 months old and i haven't seen my period yet.
Initially when i saw it , it appears scanty for about 2 months
and since then i haven't seen it.

I did a pregnancy test which came out negative. Am i okay? Can someone
advise me.

N.B. Am still breast feeding.

I hope Dr Katty is ok?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by DonADESIDA(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2011
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by MrQz: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2011
Can an As woman marry another AS man? Whats the way out for such
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 09, 2011
@Behind Bobo
Yes, Rhesus factor affects childbirth, especially if you are Rh- as a woman. It causes miscarriage, stiibirth etc due to incompatibility of blood between the mother and foetus. Occassionally, for pregnant women who are Rh-, an Anti-Rhesus drugs/injection called Rhogam is prescribed and must be taken within 48hours after childbirth.

Since you are Rh+, you've got nothing much to worry about. However, you need to know the rhesus status of your partner for a complete rest of mind!!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by yogun(f): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2011
it breaks my heart to hear that Dr. Kathyekiti is no longer here.

I"ve actually been reading and enjoying the previous post for sometime now and so sad to see she is not here to advised in my situation.

I pray you come back soon Doc.

Miss you loads

Much Love everybody,
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by udoka2: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2011
yogun:

it breaks my heart to hear that Dr. Kathyekiti is no longer here.

I"ve actually been reading and enjoying the previous post for sometime now and so sad to see she is not here to advised in my situation.

I pray you come back soon Doc.

Miss you loads

Much Love everybody,

There is a doctor on TTC forum, post your challenges, he will ask you asap.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by yogun(f): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2011
Thanks for your advice Udoka2, actually on the TTC forum reading tru the pages
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by udoka2: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
yogun:

Thanks for your advice Udoka2, actually on the TTC forum reading tru the pages

you are welcome. but the dr has now created a new topic on infertility.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by yogun(f): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2011
oh really

am TTC for number 2 but will check the forum anyways

thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by teetoo1811(f): 2:48am On Aug 13, 2011
this is a funny issue cos it just occurred yesterday. now due to constant usage of public toilets, Anu developed toilet disease or as she thinks and decided, to take a test called hvs test. now the problem started when the lab assistant wanted to stick a long cotton bud like swab into her , Normally,this is standard procedure,but she is a virgin as i know,and she is scared of the swab deflowering her.so i have decided to post this,so that the well informed nairalanders,doctors, ladies, pple who have been there(if you hv ever done any embarassing test) or any one who can CONTRIBUTE POSITIVELY, can reply
is there no other test she can take that isnt invasive.javascript:void(0);
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Obamaa: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2011
Pls wats this TTC forum u people are talking about.Please,my friend has missed her period and tested positive to PT and she doesnt want to keep it ,pls wat can she do?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by msakhere(f): 9:47am On Aug 16, 2011
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ibifemi(f): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2011
@ Lysim, since you are still breast feeding you should have no worries except you're worried about
getting pregnant.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by lysim: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2011
ibifemi:

@ Lysim, since you are still bosom feeding you should have no worries except you're worried about
getting pregnant.

@ Ibifemi

thanks . No, am not worried about getting pregnant.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Ollybiz(f): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2011
i greet u all Doc. in the house
for some month now i noticed a slight change in my mc. it comes slightly (it hardly stain my pant) for d first 2 days but flow on d 3rd day till 4th unlike before that flow normally d first 3 days den slightly d rest 2 days.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by laureldeu: 12:43am On Aug 26, 2011
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by dollaer: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2011
hey doctor, quick question. is it okay for mt mc to tak 42 days and is it okay for me to miss my period without being pregnant?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tolex29(f): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2011
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ceasyc(f): 3:04am On Sep 18, 2011
pls does anyone know the effects or the use of STILBOESTROL tablets and ESTROGEN pills, gels?

has anyone used it/dem? what are their effect/advantages/disadvantages?ta in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.