Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,198 members, 7,957,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? (32139 Views)

Poll: Who 'deserves' the front seat

Girlfriend: 66% (145 votes)
Best friend.: 33% (74 votes)
This poll has ended

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Biliamin(m): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2008
i once found myself in this situation. i just asked my friend even b4 we reached the car to sit at the back and he willingly accepted because he knew if i were in his shoes i would do the same thing. even if he did not ask me to take the back seat i will ask his girlfriend (be it to marry girl or , ) to occupy the front seat.

My people respect your girlfriend in the presence of your friends. It is very important but depends on the level you are with the girl shaaaaa
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by johunojuri: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2008
Does it really matter who seat in the front? Let's not bring ourself to the level that after spending very good time the whole of our lives with our friends (possibly from childhood), we now use our statement through our girlfriend to spoil such a relationship. Also, u  may have spent precious time 'toasting' the babe, bought so many gift, go an extra mile because of her, etc and come to spoil it with our hands by telling her to go down for a friend, it going to be embarrasing.

My suggestion: who ever seats there first, can remain, i'm sure my best friend can not have the got to telling my girlfriend to come down for him. if he seats first, he remains in the front seat. And if she comes in first, its her luck. I will be the last to tell one to come down for the other.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by dejiavu(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2008
The best friend that knows the right thing will sit  @ the back
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nautillus(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2008
saucekid:

who seats infront?
my grandmama of course

Abi oh, no the you again!!!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by tkb417(m): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2008
it depends. if we are all setting out together, my babe sits with me at the front. . .
if we didnt set out together, whoever joined us later will jump to d back seat.
and whats in a seat sef?

but, for real, ill love to be looking sideways and be seeing my babe and not a bonehead niggar like maself.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by imaibehe(f): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2008
I have one    here shake's the "Power brain" Can vigorously before handing it over to imaibehe

Wifey/Galfriend ALWAYS-ALWAYS gets the front seat.   Gbam
thanks

hey,just wait a minute it aint working.i want my money back immediately. all ye ABA pple.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by otokx(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2008
My best friend takes the front seat and the girl can lie down at the back. Is not everyday that my best friend takes a ride and in anycase, soldier come , soldier go so what are you girls talking about?
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Meedu(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2008
well, it depends on the kind of trip where we are goin to and how long we'll be on the road.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Galad4eva(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2008
Na my friend oh, ur girlfriend can abandon you any fucking time, but ur friend will everly be by ur side come wot may. Nairalanders guys, i beg make una give una self brain oh.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Drmagic(m): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2008
my girl friend will take the front seat anytime anyday. she is my babe and i can not afford to treat her like piece of Sh^t. My best friend should take the corner seat at the back
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Tawak: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2008
Obviously, ur Girlfriend sits in front
tho d whole idea is crap nyway
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by amakavivy(f): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2008
i think we should advance it to fiancee'/prospective wife or spouse. Now, let me see any man that would afford keeping his faincee' at the back seat while the best friend stays in front seat. Hell no!!!!

No correct man would opt for a front seat in a company of his best friend and fiancee' even if he's been asked to.

See u when i'll  see u!!!!!!!!!
Peace!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Tawak: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2008
@Galad4eva

wat makes u think ur bestfriend will not abandon u 2moro
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by sod4luv(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2008
Anyone jare,
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by amakavivy(f): 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2008
Abi ooo. He is not too of what his best friend can actually do. Men could be somethin' else. i ve a movie where a friend took his best friend's wife to be as his own wife simply cos the guy travelled and along d line things went wrong n he was held in prison. This his so-called best friend came back and lied to her that he was involved in robbery and was shot dead.

So, dis one com be wetin?
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by presido1: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2008
For me i will not rush to the car until the girl friend takes a position to avoid embarrasment from them gyls. Ordinarilly i think the guys should be in the front.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by aLteRego: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2008
Na wa O! This thing could get tricky. Actually sha where una siddon no really matter, people just de make issues out of am.
If the 3 of you are entering the car from the same point; wait for the babe to take the position of her choice. Naija girls like to drag front seat I wonder why? Front seat no mean say the guy too send you.
funny but true;na guys when no get motor de insist say dem must stay front.
If your guy or your babe don siddon for front you go ask am to go back?
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by oghos2k(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2008
my gf in front seat
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by supercunt(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2008
NONE OF THEM,its only God the father,the son and the holy spirit that are always with me in my car with God the father sitting at the front.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by holythug(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2008
@ supercunt. . .abeg leave dat talk & answer better
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Jarus(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2008
A brother of mine asked me similar question few weeks ago.
Well,I'll let the natural course dictate. Whoever sits there first will be left to remain there. I will not intervene because if I tell my gitae the seat for my friend she will be annoyed and I if I say same to me friend my g/frine, So i'll leave them.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by kobe(m): 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2008
bros before hos tongue
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by SegunTX(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2008
@PurestBoy and Mafolayomi,

Your responses are making me LMAO. That is so funny. Both should sit at the back, grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by SegunTX(m): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2008
But in reality, it doesn't matter if it is your girlfriend or your wife. I believe it depends on the situation. What I mean is if the guy for instance is on the big side, he may not be able to fit adequately at the back seat, and it may only make more sense for him to seat in the front seat where he could be more comfortable.

Bottom life, rightfully your wife and g/f place should be in front, but then, situation may warrant otherwise.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by TheSly: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2008
who cares! if them like make them enter. . . .if them like make them siddon inside my car booth . . . .na them sabi, whether na them money i take buy my (squirrel) cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by toba1909(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2008
Na my wyf o
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by DisGuy: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2008
As long as I get to my destination grin

the girl is always going to be there anyway, doesn't matter really.
There are some cases where you will require the person with SAT-NAV Brain to seat in front

culture demands we(man n wife) treat our 'visitors'(friends and others) with respect wink

girls that cries over this are really shallow, talkative and probably too materialistic!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by dikizie(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2008
To choose is actually a very difficult thing to do. I was in this situation once, and luckily for me, my girl can drive. So, before we got to the car. I told her to drive that I was tired. What I do if I am the friend is allow the girlfriend to choose for me. If she walks to the front seat, then it means I stay behind, but if she gladly goes to the back then I would sit up front.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by deejay1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2008
ma so called galfriend (lol as if i get emotionally involved) wuld seat @ d bk if am rollin wt ma bestfriend 100% its all abt do's n dnt's 4 mi it doesnt get better!!!!!!!
ds have happened 2 mi lota tyme lol
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by jbabe(f): 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2008
@ dikizie
that's the best reply to this thread iv heard so far.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by mailmalc(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2008
@otokx and Galad4eva , best opinion.

Too many talks already but the bottom line is that your girl friend ought to show your friends some respect even if she is your wife . . . some boys are nothing but a big disgrace to man-hood jeeeeez, how can 3 of u be in a car and you allow your fellow guy to sit behind u because a mannerless girl wants to sit at the front.

In a case whereby you are to go wit mo' than one male friend then she's 'ENTITLED' to and should seat at the front.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2008
My friend , who gives a Bleep if she is Miss World .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download The Free Book "Act Like A Lady Think Like A Man" By Steve Harvey / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.