Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 (31855 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) / 26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hello fellow Nairalanders, there is this lady I really love.She has a skin care spa and I do go there in the evening when coming back from work.
Her house is not very far from mine so I know her well.I have also asked her out, but she turned me down saying she has a boyfriend, which I later found out is false.I decided to distance myself from her but it seems not working.
She always call me to come keep her company her at the spa at weekends so,if I have no where to go,I do join her there.The more we see, the more I keep falling for her.

So yesterday,I told her how I feel about her,then she told me her parents won't be happy dating someone younger and moreover,I can't marry her.

There is no way I can stop seeing her because,we can see each other coincidentally

Please what should I do?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Cyphar(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Just tell your heart to stop loving her. You already know it can't work out. Or do you think you can't love a younger lady the same you love her?

Bro even if it works na stress e go be for you.

174 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Sonnobax15(m): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Lets call a spade a spade, I'm very sure the op is about to dig his own grave with a shovel lipsrsealed.

For the sake of your sanity, please steer clear from that banny....She ain't your mate,she knows that,and that's why she's been manipulating your feelings..... Whenever she calls you to roll over,tell her you're busy.. Keep on giving her such excuses.....

What the eyes doesn't see,the heart doesn't cherish..

308 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Qatar2022: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ignore her and you will be fine

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Boogyman557: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Holly Gram cool u gat eyes 4 big fish man. WTF MAN

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Smartb0y: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Op just wants to smash

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by JustStupidity: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Try and sort things out. At least a little apologies is ok. And please stop her from traveling so that you won't lose her. Thanks my own opinion passed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Cumtroller: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Forget about her. Go and Hustle.

Young man, You are suffering from misplaced priorities.

Make money and then you'll have time to chase and/or be chased by numerous women than you can even handle.

Thank me later.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Sorrento: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
shocked
Op stop wooing her,she is just being nice to you, she doesn't like you. If you keep going to her place, she will just turn you to her puppet

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by womenareapess: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Solofresh2:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, there is this lady I really love.She has a skin care spa and I do go there in the evening when coming back from work.
Her house is not very far from mine so I know her well.I have also asked her out, but she turned me down saying she has a boyfriend, which I later found out is false.I decided to distance myself from her but it seems not working.
She always call me to come keep her company her at the spa at weekends so,if I have no where to go,I do join her there.The more we see, the more I keep falling for her.

So yesterday,I told her how I feel about her,then she told me her parents won't be happy dating someone younger and moreover,I can't marry her.

There is no way I can stop seeing her because,we can see each other coincidentally

Please what should I do?
another falling brother undecided

Stay away from naija women you people won't hear now.

Stay away from those baboons especially those baboons who own a Salon and beauty care stuff!
Those female baboons in this field are the real undercover ashawo undecided

And what the hell will you be doing with a 26yrs old ape undecided
Are you mentally unstable?

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by tutudesz: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Our comments will not change her mind undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by kolnel: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
its good to fall in love, but there are more important things in life.
you are just 21, find a passion. make money. see the world.
the beautiful ones are yet to be born.
money and love go together.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by inoki247: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
it seems wetin dey worry Nigerians lately na love nd sex Mata..

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by htdot: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
As far as her vG still has lubricant, then you are good to test and lose interest

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Forget about her bro

Go and make money

Woman wil come begging bro

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Romanoff(f): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
You're still very young for what you're trying to put yourself through.

If you were 30 and she's 35, it's not a big deal, but at 21, you still have your life ahead of you.

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Yankiss(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Obey boundaries she set. Platonic friendships exist. U can't be growing feelings for every lady that comes close. For now you are the only one in love. One-sided love does not ignite a fire. Continue trying to impress her, if she does fall in love, she won't ever remember you are older.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Aganju849: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Solofresh2:

Please what should I do?

Don't do it bro it ain't worth it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by robosky02(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ok
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Zimmermann(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
You better go ahead of her, or level up. Otherwise, it'll surely end in hot tears grin
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy. Marry her if she is White or If she has Money grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by ChasinGood(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Young man,I feel you need to move on with your life and better yourself. For the record, better die that love thought. e get why. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Truetalk3139: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Abdul Mumuni

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by DSC7: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Marry her sharp sharp no time....

The future is getting old....

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Teeboi56: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Is not a big deal bro tell her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Slimdan360: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
A girl of 15 is older than a boy of 20, not to talk of a lady who is 26 to a guy of 21, bro if you know u dont want to be manipulated and you very much cherish your sanity, please kill anything like love you have for her, you can have her as your friends with benefits but for love, don't even think twice about it.

23 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by TheOnlyUyai(f): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Better go and read your books.

You want to date your Auntie? What rubbish. God knows I don't give audience to little minions in your age group. There's one 23 year old that's been currently on my neck until I gave him the red card. I have told him countless times that we can't date. Friendship sef na even manage. Wetin we wan dey discuss? Joeboy's dreads or the new girl he just smashed? All these mummy's bossom boys sef.

I billed him 500K. He japa.

I like my men in their 30s-50s with good credit balance, and not all these children still wearing diapers and don't even know what their future holds yet.

17 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by ursullalinda(f): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
How adults come online to ask strangers on how to live there life's baffles me.....it's your life and the decision is yours .......take it!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by MeghaneMorgane(f): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Age is a number. But at 21 will the girl even give you attention. She is probably looking for husband except if you are ready to marry her today or tomorrow.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by dingbang(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Give me her number, let me help you toast her..she will agree for you in 3 market days.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Guyman02: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
She no be your mate in age, exposure, she runs her own business and she has told you to your face she only wants you to keep her company in her shop whenever she is not attending to customers.
Know your level and focus on how to develop yourself at 21, forget about love with a more experienced lady, it will end in disappointment.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS / 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.