Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

3 Keys To Finding The One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Keys To Finding The One (620 Views)

Father’s Reaction To Finding Naked Daughter’s Boyfriend Asleep On The Couch / Approaching Women Without FEAR - 3 Keys To Confidently Walking Up To A Woman / 10 Keys To Healthy Relationships: A Must Read!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Keys To Finding The One by DukeNija(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
This morning while having breakfast, I went on my usual subconscious uni-brainstorming sessions and this time for reasons best known to fate, I was at the relationship kingdom and I asked the Prince, what are the 3 most important ways to finding the right person for you? People make mistakes in love and marriages, they meet the wrong ones, and that's the beginning of the end. Here's what I got:

1.Look Before You Leap
This is a statement we've heard a zillion times. But does it really make sense to you? The best way to avert impending danger, pain and hurt is to be careful who you decide to take that long hurl with.
Men are deceptive, women are cunning. Look means knowing who he or she 'really is'.
He's cute and rich and got game, what else do you need to know about his past, friends, lifestyle e.t.c.
She's beautiful and intelligent, but is that all?
Dig and Dig. What do they really want from you?
Why you? Why not her or him?
What are their plans? What are they offering?
The best form of attack is defence.

2.When Its Too Good To Be True, It Probably Is
Use your sixth sense, you'll never go wrong. When all is bliss and sweet and rosy with no thorn or hitch, there's something somewhere you don't want to know.
We are humans. We make mistakes. We have differences. We are unique. We have feelings.
When nothing you do gets him angry, when she is always with you on all levels, when there are never arguements or slight ego or insecurities, someone or some people are in denial. They need to wake up. The show won't go on, ask Mr Lupe.

3. All That Glitters Isn't Gold
This might seem similiar to the above, but trust me they are not the same.
What we see might not really be what is. There's more to people, than what the eyes can behold. The heart of man will always be extremely wicked and unimaginable.
Gold is found in dust. You can find yours in clay. Refine it. And be a millionaire. Strike gold in that Man and be made for life. But first, dip your hands in Mud.
When she's too magical and 'WoW' to behold, that might be all to it. He's charms might be his A+, but his life might turn you to an E.
When Gold is at its peak, the price is always too high.

60% of those who will read this, will not take it to heart, so ultimately 'the show goes on'.
Re: 3 Keys To Finding The One by jhydebaba(m): 1:15am On Sep 12, 2012
Nice write up, kudos.
Re: 3 Keys To Finding The One by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 12, 2012
Hmm.
Re: 3 Keys To Finding The One by solid3(m): 3:35am On Sep 12, 2012
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Perfect First Date..... / Conquer Your Fear And Approach Him/her / True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.