Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' (33899 Views)

6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) / New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' / Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by atuboweke(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2012
always ugly....she's always ugly and local.
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by figgy: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2012
who steal my make up?
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by MissyB3(f): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2012
tjskii: Hmmm,I be no wan talk o,but...funke has dis "localness" about her,dunno ow else to put,no matter ow glammed up she is,she still has dt local quality,ini edo has it too tongue tongue
It's called 'the mgbeke factor' . . . Mercy Johnson has it too. grin
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Dee60: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2012
Where is the wedding band?
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Afam4eva(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2012
atuboweke: MEANWHILE AM TRAVELLING TO AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE, FOR A TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE OF A COLLEAQUE THIS WEEKEND AND I'V NOT BEEN TO THE EAST BEFORE . I NEED A PRETTY GIRL TO HANG OUT WITH. PLS CALL ME ON : 08123850516.........PLS DONT INSULT ME OHH!! AM LIVING MY LIFE.
I hope they kidnap you and cut off your prick!!!
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Fourcade(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2012
Missy_B:
You too grin
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by MissyB3(f): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2012
Fourcade:
You too grin
I know tongue
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2012
I'm not sure why you intentionally posted a bad picture of her when you know people're going to be making negative comments and bashing her.
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by sexyverah(f): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2012
owl eyes
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by ABsI1: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2012
tjskii: Hmmm,I be no wan talk o,but...funke has dis "localness" about her,dunno ow else to put,no matter ow glammed up she is,she still has dt local quality,ini edo has it too tongue tongue
you have it too
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by sexyverah(f): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2012
atuboweke: always ugly....she's always ugly and local.
u harsh ooo
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by ABsI1: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2012
You have it too
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by ABsI1: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Fela Yellow fever at work, yellow for face black for hand, Yorroooba and bleaching tongue tongue
your fada
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Horpe2505(f): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Fela Yellow fever at work, yellow for face black for hand, Yorroooba and bleaching tongue tongue
Are d yorubas d only set of people dt bleaches dr skin Idiot
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Kesmakveli(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2012
omo yoruba, she stil lukz acheic.. Damn! But i lyk her acting, she's indeed a good actress
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by UNLEASHED(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2012
She ain't bad and not good looking as well, who said she's gorgeous? U no see nose wey be like say dem use feet match frog for mud? The only thing that's not fake in the picture is her teeth, even about the teeth sef, I'm not sure whether I'm 100% sure.
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Odinaka00(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2012
This gerl wowo for real life die
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2012
Horpe2505: Are d yorubas d only set of people dt bleaches dr skin Idiot
I think so. But I don't think funke is bleaching. Her skin is perfect.
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by cantell(m): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2012
Missy_B:
Lol. Nah, she passed the mgbeke level the moment she became a celebrity.
She's now a bushmi(bush girl turned to city girl).
Btw, Ini Edo looks like a daddy's girl not a bushmi.
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by tjskii(f): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2012
afam4eva:
I hope they kidnap you and cut off your prick!!!
cheesy grin cheesy gosh this is d funniest post ever
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Katier00(f): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2012
NOLLYWOOD most richest lady
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by frankzone: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2012
Cosmetic
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by pedron(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2012
idiots (some of y"all)! all you do is vilify people when chances are that you are less than ordinary yourself.
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Mization(m): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
What do you think?

I think she wore too much makeup.

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by onyxo76(m): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2012
dont see anything special here,she just looks funny to me.
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by promire2004(f): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2012
........wow, tot i was alone on dis. Sooooo true.
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by ztar(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2012
[quote author=#teamgarri#]

hehehehe...i wonder how this affects the price of garri.all dis gerls wey bash am fit ugly pass am.
Abi...seein dis pics..one thing comes to mind....G4...gosh...guess am hungry....
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by oladayo042: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2012
BlackPikiN: How much is that weave?

it looks so tacky and rough.
All these actresses are very ugly without make up!
Yeah. I saw Funke some years back (before her Jenifa fame) with Adebayo Faleti and I'm surprised.
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by ignis: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2012
UNLEASHED: She ain't bad and not good looking as well, who said she's gorgeous? U no see nose wey be like say dem use feet match frog for mud? The only thing that's not fake in the picture is her teeth, even about the teeth sef, I'm not sure whether I'm 100% sure.
Beefer.... Go hug tranfomer

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by klax(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2012
@CHESSBOARD:Qoute" Fela Yellow fever at work, yellow for face black for hand, Yorroooba and bleachin

Why do you choose trying to digress this thread to another tribal headlock cant you just for once say something sensible and ignore the thread for God sake. Are you the only Non Yoruba that comment on her picture why you went a raw way. I'm not Yoruba but the thread is about Funke picture and not about her tribe. Is Tonto Dike a Yoruba girl or is this how Tonto was when she was a little girl? And by the way tell me where is bleaching in this picture i'm seen right in my front?? plsss biko get life hhmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) / Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 / Nadia Buari Stuns In Stylish Slit Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.