Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' (33904 Views)

6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) / New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' / Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Goldieluks: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
I like her, but there's nothing mind blowing about that pic. She looks rather tacky.
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by FunkyBday(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
Nice picture but regular... Y'all checkout this photo blog www.myfunkybirthday..com [url][/url]www.myfunkybirthday..com
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Princessaleeza: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Fela Yellow fever at work, yellow for face black for hand, Yorroooba and bleaching tongue tongue
u must be stupid,if u dont av anytin 2 say den u keep ur bloody mouth shut.
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by beebwai: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
miteolu: she used 5kg of paints for her lips
litre for paint
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by adidimeme(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
Wetin u dey talk self u dis yeye omo ijero.......
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Ndie: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
Nice,buh ha knuckles.......... lipsrsealed
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by kandiikane(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2012
Missy_B:
I know tongue

They said you and I are twins? Na true?
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by NosaHenry(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
Her hands are irritating. Gush!!!
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by shewanna: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
Worefa!!! *singing*......She's beaurifuuul, she's beaurifuuul, tah tah(mimicking jenifa). Must u say something negative about her cos u have some unnecessary hatred for her or yorubas? Some of u are uglier, aren't u? *doooh!!! leaves thread....
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
Even those with mgbeke girlfriends dey talk, talkless of those without a girlfriend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by MizEmerald(f): 12:00am On Sep 13, 2012
pedron: idiots (some of y"all)! all you do is vilify people when chances are that you are less than ordinary yourself.
tank u
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by lekanladepo: 3:03am On Sep 13, 2012
Nice one.........
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by petnkool: 3:03am On Sep 13, 2012
PAN-CAKE-GING...
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by murphyrich: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2012
shocked[/color][color=#990000]funke abeg stop bleachin e no fit u, ur black still make brain abeg
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by manugbo(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2012
See OBLUWKOTOBO for her armpit

Pls lets see her without makeup
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by ruth42k3(f): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz! Guess we all are human beings afterall cheesy
abi ooo and we will always be......
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by knowjesus: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
@CHEESEDOARD, that post is tribalistic. They asked what you think of Funke as a person...what's that got to do with 'yoroooba and bleaching"...
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Godmother(f): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
She looks too "yoruba-ish" for my liking
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by ignis: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
De Wisedon: Wetin be dis kwan? My grandmama even fine pass dis one sef
Abeg park well make i see front
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2012
@ topic,
Something about this girl reminds me of Taraji Henson. Can't place my finger on it yet.
And that weave she got on? Uh-uh! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Missy_B:
It's called 'the mgbeke factor' . . . Mercy Johnson has it too. grin
Mercy Johnson is the mother of all mgbekes. tongue
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by LordReed(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2012
Good Girl: @ topic,
Something about this girl reminds me of Taraji Henson. Can't place my finger on it yet.

Its the eyes and attitude, both are very much alike.
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by ghettodreamz(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
I can bet a life saving on it, she is not this gorgeous/good looking as the picture tells, thank God for the likes of Makeup and maybe Photoshop. grin
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I say she is gorgeous!! cool

She is gorgeous ..but mercy is ugly?..you buggin yo lml
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by kandiikane(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2012
^you can't compare mercy to funke. I think you're the one bugging, you forgot to paint your font. tongue
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
LmL both of you are crazy...mercy is shittting on funke..... I like both of them but funke can not touch mj

I remember when some one in this thread was up late at night with me one night and told me I had beautiful eyes.

Il♥♥♥-♥♥I
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
What do you think?

Reminds me of Taraji Henson for some reason.
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
nnenna.1:

Reminds me of Taraji Henson for some reason.

lol yeah she kind of does...

I'd take Taraji ThO

[img]http://www3.pictures.gi.stylebistro.com/Taraji+P+Henson+Short+Hairstyles+Short+Curls+i3gWh7qKL_kl.jpg[/img]

Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by kandiikane(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
~Royal~:
LmL both of you are crazy...mercy is shittting on funke..... I like both of them but funke can not touch mj

I remember when some one in this thread was up late at night with me one night and told me I had beautiful eyes.

Il♥♥♥-♥♥I

Ohhhhh, you're talking about mercy johnson? I thought you were talking about mercy from eastenders. tongue
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Ohhhhh, you're talking about mercy johnson? I thought you were talking about mercy from eastenders. tongue

yeah lol

..LML....

Mercy From East looks better too!... lol
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by kandiikane(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
Pmsl!!

Are you serious?!? Lmao
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 29, 2012
Goldieluks: I like her, but there's nothing mind blowing about that pic. She looks rather tacky.
+100
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2012
...speaking of people who i have said bad things about and felt bad for it... sad

I swear somebody on this thread Hates me...

With a Passion.

Ahhh so Eroticc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr Sid & Simi Osomo’s Pre-wedding Pictures / Bbnaija: "This Cee-C Hair No Dey Due?" – Don Jazzy Retweets / Area Fada Charly Boy Shares Weird Pics (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.