Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' (33902 Views)

6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) / New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' / Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by TheGeneral1(m): 11:51am On Sep 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
What do you think?

She is DEDEDEWOWO!!
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by DeWisedon(m): 11:51am On Sep 12, 2012
Wetin be dis kwan? My grandmama even fine pass dis one sef
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Angel778(f): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2012
Lord_Reed: And it seems the bleaching has begun.....
its d powder. The powder is too lite 4 her type of skin color. She shld have shld a cool color.
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Orikinla(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
Funke is among the 20 nominees for the inaugural Nollywood Divas Awards.
Fans who think she deserves to be the Nollywood Diva of the Year can vote for her by texting Funke Akindele to 33967.
See the other top nominees on http://www.ekoiff.org/.
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by amaba: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
NONSENSE. DIRTY UNKEMPT HAIR, ROUGH/BLACK HANDS, DILUX PAINT LIPS. RUBBISH. LOOKING LIKE A MAKEUP MILE12 TOMATO SELLER...
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by free2ryhme: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
berem: thinking mood deactivated! undecided

Everything artificial ....
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Babaji111(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2012
Scary
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by penzino(m): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
oyibomoses: serious bleaching see her dry hands with color riot abeg she no fine
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by penzino(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2012
oyibomoses: serious bleaching see her dry hands with color riot abeg she no fine
wait ooo, na she bend the mouth abi na so e b? undecided
wait ooo, na she bend the mouth abi na so e b??
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by blackboi(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
wow, nice tattoo anyways grin
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Beync(f): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
She looks like one of our village masquerades called ADAMMA
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by muffins99(f): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
Is this a recent picture? If it is, where is her wedding ring? She don dey remove am alreadi?
Plus she needs a bigger bra...see the excess flesh spilling out of her armhole.
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by rudee007(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
I think she's bleaching , now that's blows
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by mikron(m): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2012
tjskii: Hmmm,I be no wan talk o,but...funke has dis "localness" about her,dunno ow else to put,no matter ow glammed up she is,she still has dt local quality,ini edo has it too tongue tongue
and you also have it. i dont know why girls like talking bad about themselves. they do that alot. always beefing. and you are not any better

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by LordReed(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
Angel_777: its d powder. The powder is too lite 4 her type of skin color. She shld have shld a cool color.

Granted but what about the dual tones on her hand and arms? Were they powdered as well?
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by shadrach77: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
*smh* *leaves the thread singing Ebenezer Obey's Ko Sogbon to le da, ko siwa to le hu...* cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by taurus21: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2012
Anything goes now on the front page on nairaland even topics that do not add anything reasonable for a proper debate. I wonder what it takes to get topics pasted on the front page...
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Bolarge1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2012
WETIN NA WINSHE!
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Subuhanalahi: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
Where is her wedding ring?
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Richiy(f): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
9jvirgin: I will talk when she clocks 45, we will know how far by then
and u wud av clocked?
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Richiy(f): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
Katier00 :
NOLLYWOOD most richest lady
richest and most cnt b used in d same context..am jst saying...
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by cdamsel(f): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2012
Where is her wedding band?abi na im b wetin I dey c so undecided
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by rimax: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
BlackPikiN: How much is that weave?

it looks so tacky and rough.
All these actresses are very ugly without make up!
they cant do witout make up
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by mymadam(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz! Guess we all are human beings afterall cheesy

grin Yes ooo... "One man's meat is another man's fish (poisson)" ...sorry, poison! God bless Nigeria.
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by slimojas89(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2012
how does this affect the .. lipsrsealed grin
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Funmamuto07(f): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2012
Watz wit d mouth is she avin problem makin it beta or kiss don spl am ni grin
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
tjskii: Hmmm,I be no wan talk o,but...funke has dis "localness" about her,dunno ow else to put,no matter ow glammed up she is,she still has dt local quality,ini edo has it too tongue tongue

You look too foreign
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by donigspain(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
There is this breed of dog we call 'ekuke' in my place... grin grin grin
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by hardbody: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
Is SHE in the "alright'?
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by hackney(m): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
I like her loads!!
i find her attractive (those large eyes)
yes pls!
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by otumfour(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
What do you think?

check 'em knuckullzz......she bleachin' too grin grin grin

Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by lwise(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2012
this is another Michael Jackson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Patoranking Dance Sexily At Headies 2014 (Again) / Nadia Buari Stuns In Stylish Slit Outfit / Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.