Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109382 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
ziqqz:

Some guys are not your typical Nigerians that are quick to "bad belle."
Kindly consider that that may be the insight of an experienced trader.

Thank you Prof grin grin grin grin grin
Experience , when the Losses come they dont respect years of trading , abeg shun that talk, if experience matters in trading all the old traders would be billionaires, DEMO or not i dont give a damm cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
unclenna: Hmm.....from what am seeing in the market there is hope for trader with only $300 - $500 to make it in forex...............see you guys later..... grin grin grin grin grin
Chairmannnnn!!!! We dey wait oo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
unclenna: Hmm.....from what am seeing in the market there is hope for trader with only $300 - $500 to make it in forex...............see you guys later..... grin grin grin grin grin

you , where have you been, just hoppin in and running out,
Good news grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
With focus and discipline, in fact there's too much hope.
First, knowing your daily/weekly modest targets and being consistent. Second, keep re-investing, let every profit + your old capital = new capital for tomorrow - don't withdraw!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by samuelkanu: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
ziqqz:

Some guys are not your typical Nigerians that are quick to "bad belle."
Kindly consider that that may be the insight of an experienced trader.
Go and learn trading and stop hating grin grin grin grin. Are you intimidated by the account or is it that you do not believe you can make such dough from forex? grin grin grin grin That account is for your eyes only or you can beg him to give you some grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
samuelkanu:
Check your charts. I think there is a reversal.

Thanks once more.Have adjusted my position.From even tomorrow's analysis GU,EU,GJ and EJ are headed SOUTH.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
rozayx5:

Experience , when the Losses come they dont respect years of trading , abeg shun that talk, if experience matters in trading all the old traders would be billionaires, DEMO or not i dont give a damm cool
Learn to argue intelligently.
When I implied experience, I never stated that it had anything to do with immunity from losses. It only applied to insight that tells what from what.
The trader in question would earn my respect - regardless of demo or live trading - if he/she remains consistent.
So stop being the typical quick-to-sentimental Nigerian. Let's keep the talk constructive.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
Piponomics:
Bad belle people don dey show grin grin
No mind me sha. However, that is no demo account. Looking at that screen shot alone you should be able to see if it was a demo account or not unless you began using MT4 newly. You are right about the bolded tho undecided

He's a newbie. A foolish one that has just blocked himself from a potential mentor.

WINNING WAYS fire on. Make that money.

Peace.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
samuelkanu:
Go and learn trading and stop hating grin grin grin grin. Are you intimidated by the account or is it that you do not believe you can make such dough from forex? grin grin grin grin That account is for your eyes only or you can beg him to give you some grin grin grin grin grin
By all means, I believe in Forex that much. But not in the recklessness displayed by what I saw - even if they were profitable.
But, you know what? It's no point debating with you folks. You just go a long way to prove the widely publicized temper of Nigerians.
Indeed, I think the trader we're talking about is a more honorable person than you folks who are quick to accuse who you don't know of hating.
Good luck y'all!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by unclenna(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
rozayx5:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by unclenna(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
rozayx5:

you , where have you been, just hoppin in and running out,
Good news grin grin grin grin grin
I thought i explained anything to you...... cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by nelsonmo: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
rozayx5:

SOme guyz are saying you running a Demo grin grin grin grin grin
bad belle, i am sure i am also spending time trading demo accounts here grin grin grin grin grin
well i used your system and its giving me some LIVE pips grin grin
Thanks cool

pls i need that system too u can add me on yahoo: nelsonmo_2003@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
ziqqz:
Learn to argue intelligently.
When I implied experience, I never stated that it had anything to do with immunity from losses. It only applied to insight that tells what from what.
The trader in question would earn my respect - regardless of demo or live trading - if he/she remains consistent.
So stop being the typical quick-to-sentimental Nigerian. Let's keep the talk constructive.

Your name sounds new, and who is talking consistency here, please, there are many people on this thread that know WAYZ is not a new comer, i dont see any reason why a pessimist should be trading forex, a trader that calls profits recklessness i hope you change that mentality soon, unless this thread might be too hot for you- are you saying that you are consistent, or that someone else cannot be consistent i have no beef with you, but this thread has had enough of all this Crap in the name of experience, you can as well join the others who left , to open a new thread about consistency and prove it there. with daily signals, as for me anybody wishing Rozay and anybody on this thread an MC , you will get red eyes grin grin grin grin
just post comments things that dont cause friction here, if you have nothing to contribute apart from Demo chart analysis and live account analysis, then you can as well view this thread as a guest
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
rozayx5:

Your name sounds new, and who is talking consistency here, please, there are many people on this thread that know WAYZ is not a new comer, i dont see any reason why a pessimist should be trading forex, are you saying that you are consistent, or that someone else cannot be consistent i have no beef with you, but this thread has had enough of all this Crap in the name of experience, you can as well join the others who left , to open a new thread about consistency and prove it there. with daily signals, as for me anybody wishing Rozay and anybody on this thread an MC , you will get red eyes grin grin grin grin
just post comments things that dont cause friction here, if you have nothing to contribute apart from insight then you can as well view this thread as a guest
I would be a lot more impressed with you if you showed a little more intellegence when you make your points.
I, too, have nothing against you. However, do not put words in my mouth. Why would you ask me sucha question when I made no such reference to myself. Did I say I am Mr. Consistent?? Or that the trader is NOT consistent?? Read between the lines, think well before you respond, and prove that Nigerians too can be intelligent. (Gaddem maaan do these ppl lack debating skillz dat badly)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
Well, no time for wasting Kilobytes that would have brought pips replying you
As wayz sayz "my account has no bearing with haters" grin grin
saw this funny pic

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
EURJPY Rocks mehn..Since I dumped EU for it over 3 months ago, my worst month was 100%. Lovely currency pair!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
Piponomics: EURJPY Rocks mehn..Since I dumped EU for it over 3 months ago, my worst month was 100%. Lovely currency pair!!
Well I can't deny that that's new discovery I made too by reading through this thread.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
Piponomics: EURJPY Rocks mehn..Since I dumped EU for it over 3 months ago, my worst month was 100%. Lovely currency pair!!

i have a good feelin anytime i trade EJ, its better than EU in terms of news and other sentiments and on my system, its a walkaway cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
Already in profits. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kenny1984: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hey Guys, just heard this...Mehn if its true, then which of these Guys can we really follow...
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/277909/economy/business/rich-dad-poor-dad-author-files-for-bankruptcy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
kenny1984: Hey Guys, just heard this...Mehn if its true, then which of these Guys can we really follow...
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/277909/economy/business/rich-dad-poor-dad-author-files-for-bankruptcy
Yea. But it also mentions that he filed bankruptcy for only "one of his companies." Seeing the humongous sum the court ordered the company to pay out, I wanna believe that Robert Kiyosaki is being tactical to dodge losing that kind of money. So a smart strategy may be to just file bankruptcy for the affected company, and then see how that goes...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by meritdee(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
kenny1984: Hey Guys, just heard this...Mehn if its true, then which of these Guys can we really follow...
Hope you read the full story... Its one of those things that happens. The press just wanna sell with that headline.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2012

Using forex terms Mister Kiyosaki only closed one of his trades at a loss, he's got a lot of mega companies. Funny enough i finished dissecting his profile on wikipedia last week.

by the way it seems am missing something. @WINNING WAYS. Could you please foward your system to me. edforexmart@gmail.com.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by LaconicINC: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
rozayx5:

Guy enjoy and dont forget to share the system it to others who need it (free) cool cool cool
so no one will be left behind,
you bet! i will gladly share it for free
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
Silence is the most perfect form of scorn.
Now, I trade with pivot, channels and price action. That is all I do. I find it difficult to explain cos its very simple. I dropped the indi for customized channeling, just go back and check for the software.
happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by unclenna(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
ziqqz:
Yea. But it also mentions that he filed bankruptcy for only "one of his companies." Seeing the humongous sum the court ordered the company to pay out, I wanna believe that Robert Kiyosaki is being tactical to dodge losing that kind of money. So a smart strategy may be to just file bankruptcy for the affected company, and then see how that goes...
Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Co. CEO Mike Sullivan said Kiyosaki, said to be worth $80 million, was still doing very well due to investments in other companies.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by unclenna(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
unclenna:
Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Co. CEO Mike Sullivan said Kiyosaki, said to be worth $80 million, was still doing very well due to investments in other companies.
Thatz too small for a man with all this knowledge......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
unclenna: Thatz too[b] small for a man with all this knowledge.[/b].....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
unclenna: Thatz too small for a man with all this knowledge......
Hunmmmmmmmmmmmmm U just breeze in briefly abi....? cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
GU,EU,EJ,GJ CRASH! LONG EXPECTED. SHORT NOW UNTIL TOMORROW.HAPPY GREEN PIPS.. grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by efe22(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
rozayx5:

bad electricity is a nightmare to intraday traders with poor laptop battery capacity,, my Acer gives me 8 hours of juice on a full charge and am getting an additional 9 hours pack soon cool, that about 15 - 17 hours online without NEPA grin
well for swing traders electricity shud not be a problem smiley

Laptops now to last 24 hours on batteries from 2013 http://www.pcworld.com/article/240040/laptops_to_last_24_hours_on_one_charge_standby_for_10_days.html
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
SELL GBPCHF,AUDCHF AND NZDCHF!PIPS!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.