Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109435 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by prowitin(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2012
Pls who knows what up and where EU is going. This movement no follow any of my analysis.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2012
The image is not showing.

rozayx5: now take a look at the original boss template cool cool
and the closed trade, small 80$ this morning not bad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2012
Retracement trades also works on boss system.

Euraud buy is working fine...boss

9japipper: [size=18pt]PIN BAR SETUP OB EURAUD DAILY CHART[/size] http://www.swanfxgroup.com/blog/2012/10/pin-bar-setup-on-euraud-daily-chart-12th-october-2012/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by meritdee(m): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2012
rozayx5: Any body trading like a Boss grin grin
watch out for signals, cause your going to get lots of them cool

Wouldn't mind if u can take me on how to use this boss ish
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2012
fxbomovi: The image is not showing.

here it is cool cool
poor netwrok here in Uyo, can stop me from posting but not from making pips grin grin grin grin grin
saw the picture on the privious page you can check it, just deleted this to save space
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by agubata111: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2012
Taking the bull by the horn. smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2012

remember this statement earlier today
i Laugh in spanish for now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
the signals came and i could not take all they were too many grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by meritdee(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Toks2008: aka ziqqz: taking you seriously would be an affront on ur intelligence. those who know, they do, those who dont know,they teach. Can anything worth knowing be effectively taught. Just show a live account, and I will display my full history. Am a Nigerian and its the best that has happened to me. Its personal. My belief is not to be negotiated.
I wake up daily and declare am a winner, a success, a victor... son of The Living God who positioned me in Nigeria to be an answer... yes, an answer, and has empowered me to call those things that were not as though they were. I got Jesus, that settles it. someone in this forum knows me. we have been in the remotest of villages mining, looking for a break. duped, harassed,indebted, bent but not broken. Bitten by hunger and animals and realities, learnt to hold on to what I know. What I was taught in Sunday School... AMAZING GRACE

YOU NAILED IT.... Can't stop laughing at the two similar quotes.. Lwkm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2012
prowitin: Pls who knows what up and where EU is going. This movement no follow any of my analysis.

i see eu presently at 1.2876, the 61.8% retrace of 1.3071 and 1.2825 and i see it moving to 1.2990 thereafter, i dont know where we are heading after but price action at the spot should make things clearer
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2012
meritdee:

Wouldn't mind if u can take me on how to use this boss ish

its was designed by one Guru called Xard, so i extracted my own template from there added somethings and its good to go, with EJ and EU your on your way, check the download link above, read the page and you will understand it in seconds if you are a sharp guy

dont forget TRADE LIKE A BOSS, and dont be afraid of the market cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2012
prowitin: Pls who knows what up and where EU is going. This movement no follow any of my analysis.

Song:If you ask me.Na who I go ask?The matter wey we see so.E tey when it start .....

BULLISH!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Ehisod(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2012

Guy can we hook up via email mine is ehisod@gmail.com cheers. I like your way by the way boss trader system that you mentioned in some of your posts is a real find. EURAUD is still climbing 90+ pips total on 2 lots. Barring any news affecting it today it may continue. Is any one on this pair? What do you think?

On second thought, I closed one lot and will check back again later for either an opportunity to re-enter or exit completely
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Toks2008: aka ziqqz: taking you seriously would be an affront on ur intelligence. those who know, they do, those who dont know,they teach. Can anything worth knowing be effectively taught. Just show a live account, and I will display my full history. Am a Nigerian and its the best that has happened to me. Its personal. My belief is not to be negotiated.
I wake up daily and declare am a winner, a success, a victor... son of The Living God who positioned me in Nigeria to be an answer... yes, an answer, and has empowered me to call those things that were not as though they were. I got Jesus, that settles it. someone in this forum knows me. we have been in the remotest of villages mining, looking for a break. duped, harassed,indebted, bent but not broken. Bitten by hunger and animals and realities, learnt to hold on to what I know. What I was taught in Sunday School... AMAZING GRACE

Impressive indeed. Finally, some objective and well-reasoned argument. Kudos!
Well, I too am amazed at the parallels drawn between me and my supposed a.k.a. But I won't even sweat it, cos the comparison actually looks convincing on the surface. Shoot I had to ask myself if I've been here before. But whatever maaaan
With regard to your religious/spiritual conviction, that's a no-go for me. All I can say is: Good for you!
Remember though, just when you think your story (which I can appreciate) has it all, it may only be the starting point of someone else's. Nuff said.
I'll watch you guys a bit and then decide if it makes any sense to publish my daily trades - whether win or lose! Good luck y'all with dem pips today!
PS: I think it's a tragedy to be Nigerian. Does Nigeria even exist?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2012
Am on it too. Thanks to boss system

Ehisod:

Guy can we hook up via email mine is ehisod@gmail.com cheers. I like your way by the way boss trader system that you mentioned in some of your posts is a real find. EURAUD is still climbing 90+ pips total on 2 lots. Barring any news affecting it today it may continue. Is any one on this pair? What do you think?

On second thought, I closed one lot and will check back again later for either an opportunity to re-enter or exit completely
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by meritdee(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2012
rozayx5:

its was designed by one Guru called Xard, so i extracted my own template from there added somethings and its good to go, with EJ and EU your on your way, check the download link above, read the page and you will understand it in seconds if you are a sharp guy

dont forget TRADE LIKE A BOSS, and dont be afraid of the market cool

Seen bro, thanks.

Pips and God Blessings
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2012
It seems you like argument alot? And i wonder why?

ziqqz:

Well, I too am amazed at the parallels drawn between me and my supposed a.k.a. But I won't even sweat it, cos the comparison actually looks convincing on the surface. Shoot I had to ask myself if I've been here before. But whatever maaaan
With regard to your religious/spiritual conviction, that's a no-go for me. All I can say is: Good for you!
Remember though, just when you think your story (which I can appreciate) has it all, it may only be the starting point of someone else's. Nuff said.
I'll watch you guys a bit and then decide if it makes any sense to publish my daily trades - whether win or lose! Good luck y'all with dem pips today!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2012
fxbomovi: It seems you like argument alot? And i wonder why?

What more do you expect from an Over experienced Guru who has nothing to contribute than argument, i have told him time and again to go and start his own thread, and stop confusing people here.

we are here to make money not to argue about the difference between demo and live accounts cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by meritdee(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2012
How can a promising nigerian spit s**t out and say "its a tragedy being a nigerian" and go on to ask this dumb question "Does Nigeria exist?"

If you're a nigerian by birth, by residential permit or by whatever form you landed in this green country and those are your mentality, then I'll call you a frustrated and pathetic f**l.
You breathe in the breeze emanating from here, You were molded to the level you are now by the resources this country produced for your parents. If its a tragedy being a nigerian, then you should be serving as a slave to the likes of somalia and co.
If you are too big for this thread, please bounce and let some of us that are ready to learn have some tangible and sensible pips related issues to read and stop interrupting with ur grammars.
God bless Nigeria. I love my country! Naija to the bone here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2012
TUESDAY NEXT WEEK IS COMING WITH A GOOD NEWS, FIND OUT "WHY AND WHEN" .CHECK FACEBOOK <igee great>
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2012
My profit target:

gbpusd 1.6090
still BOSS SYSTEM on demo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Kashif(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2012
ziqqz:

......PS: I think it's a tragedy to be Nigerian. Does Nigeria even exist?......

Disappointing and pathetic. You have lost it completely....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2012
[size=16pt]For fook sake boys, enough already!!!! [/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by dboy365: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2012
ziqqz:

Can you save us another "Toks" session. We have had enough crap already. pls go!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by dboy365: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2012
meritdee: How can a promising nigerian spit s**t out and say "its a tragedy being a nigerian" and go on to ask this dumb question "Does Nigeria exist?"

If you're a nigerian by birth, by residential permit or by whatever form you landed in this green country and those are your mentality, then I'll call you a frustrated and pathetic f**l.
You breathe in the breeze emanating from here, You were molded to the level you are now by the resources this country produced for your parents. If its a tragedy being a nigerian, then you should be serving as a slave to the likes of somalia and co.
If you are too big for this thread, please bounce and let some of us that are ready to learn have some tangible and sensible pips related issues to read and stop interrupting with ur grammars.
God bless Nigeria. I love my country! Naija to the bone here.
stupid grammar anyway!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2012
Now, about those pips you were talking about...
Yo forreal less than 24hrs ago I made my very first EJ trade - and dats cos you guys pointed me to it!
I can't lie, I'm feeling some bad azz technical analysts here. There's amazing depth to it. It's humbling.
It's no joke up in dis joint!
Watching...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by nelsonmo: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2012
fxbomovi: Am on it too. Thanks to boss system

pls can i hav the link?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2012
LWKMD & LOL

dboy365:
stupid grammar anyway!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2012
The European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF)Friday said it will sell up to 2 billion euros ($2.58 billion) of Treasury bills next week. HOW DO YOU TRADE IT.50PIPS IS GUARANTEED.
iheanyiebeneze: TUESDAY NEXT WEEK IS COMING WITH A GOOD NEWS, FIND OUT "WHY AND WHEN" .CHECK FACEBOOK <igee great>
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2012
naijababe: [size=16pt]For fook sake boys, enough already!!!! [/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

No be small thing oh mama
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2012
It's most likely am taking my BULLS trade over to next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2012
This is the time for some people to receive margin call if not careful.Any which way nobi way o.BULLISH continuation for atleast 200 pips.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.