Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109429 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
@WINNING WAYS. Here is what I have on my chart, Eurusd.

I want you to help me analyse this. What's ur take?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
now this is what i call a range shocked shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
bendazum: SELL GBPCHF,AUDCHF AND NZDCHF!PIPS!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
As the search for the "most perfect form of scorn" continues, we may wish to step back and consider if the recipient truly deserves such scorn, and, hitherto, rebuke, insolence, a harsh reception. Why is hostility on hair trigger with you guys? Isn't everyone entitled to an opinion? And if yours is different from mine, does it mean instant expulsion of respect, patience, and importantly here, reasonable dialogue?
We aint fighting. This is one of many mediums via which the conscience of Nigeria and Nigerians is portrayed to the outside world. You'll do well to maintain its decency. That, combined with the brilliant forex analysis seen here, is arguably the "most perfect" proof that Nigerians are more civilized than the barbarism (remember the 4 fellas?) exhibited in recent times.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kenny1984: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
meritdee:
Hope you read the full story... Its one of those things that happens. The press just wanna sell with that headline.

Actually i didn't read the story.Was stepping out so i wanted to drop it in the house.will read it now...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by frenchman2: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
ziqqz: As the search for the "most perfect form of scorn" continues, we may wish to step back and consider if the recipient truly deserves such scorn, and, hitherto, rebuke, insolence, a harsh reception. Why is hostility on hair trigger with you guys? Isn't everyone entitled to an opinion? And if yours is different from mine, does it mean instant expulsion of respect, patience, and importantly here, reasonable dialogue?
We aint fighting. This is one of many mediums via which the conscience of Nigeria and Nigerians is portrayed to the outside world. You'll do well to maintain its decency. That, combined with the brilliant forex analysis seen here, is arguably the "most perfect" proof that Nigerians are more civilized than the barbarism (remember the 4 fellas?) exhibited in recent times.

sir, i've been going through all your posts for today. You have a very good command of the english language i must say.

your pattern of writing has a striking similarity with that of toks2008; your choice of words, the way you retort, etc. they seem to have betrayed you.

I strongly believe you're toks2008 hiding under a new username.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
frenchman2:

sir, i've been going through all your posts for today. You have a very good command of the english language i must say.

your pattern of writing has a striking similarity with that of toks2008; your choice of words, the way you retort, etc. they seem to have betrayed you.

Well at least you weren't abusive whilst upholding your suspicion. Thank you.
Nope, if my word will count with you, I aint no other but me maaan. I appreciate the notable comparison though, but it's a wonder why there should be a need to "hide".
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by swiftz(f): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
frenchman2:

Hello. Longest time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
frenchman2:

Yeah I kind of felt the same way but i wouldn't say its Tocks cos he should know better than to just lick a shot with a new username.

I mean he just came in, nobody knows him and without any proper form of introduction he immediately stirs up issues here.

One thing i can say for sure is that this is not your regular nairaland thread and we have been running for ten seasons i can bet you this is the longest running thread topic too

So when you come in and meet those that were here before you the first thing is to settle down get to know how we do here.

Peace.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by samuelkanu: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
ziqqz:
Nope, if my word will count with you, I aint no other but me maaan. I appreciate the notable comparison though, but it's a wonder why there should be a need to "hide".
Guy why do you seem so hurt? This thread has been educative and if you have something to add to make it better please do and forget this your complaints.We need things that will bring pips here. Please lets move on
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by odiaero2: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
Are we there yet? cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
What time-frame defines one season?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by frenchman2: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
ziqqz:
sorry sir, i'm afraid to say that i ain't buying it.
your reply to my post says it all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by frenchman2: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
swiftz:

Hello. Longest time.
been awhile. you just disappeared.
you ok?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by swiftz(f): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
frenchman2:
been awhile. you just disappeared.
you ok?

Yeah, I'm cool. Just sch work. You?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FEMIOLA2: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: watch out for reversals on ej. at r3. sometime is about to happen

pls i sent you a mail..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
ziqqz: What time-frame defines one season?

You might just go through each season and find the average for the intervals.

Funny enough, that would help NLers know what time-frame there is in a season.

You're very inquisitive, I must say.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
frenchman2:
sorry sir, i'm afraid to say that i ain't buying it.
your reply to my post says it all.
ahaha you don't get it. Off the records, I aint selling nothing, brah.
But it's all good, let's assume you're right for the record, and I'm this toks you suspect. Then what? That there's hardly a detrimental consequence should clarify the fact.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
ayox2003:

You might just go through each season and find the average for the intervals.

Funny enough, that would help NLers know what time-frame there is in a season.

You're very inquisitive, I must say.

Frawzey

Oh well give or take I see each season lasts for about a month or a little bit more. Interesting.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by frenchman2: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
chart pattern analysis for EUR/AUD

Hi folks, i'm still on my 1 month self-imposed live-trading sabbatical leave.
september is a month not to remember for me. Dented my account bigtime so i went on a little pause.

The trade setup below is so juicy. i'm tempted to place a live trade. Thank God i'm able to hold myself
Indiscipline has killed me in this biz times without number. I'm learning fast now.

I just can't remember ever seeing such a juicy setup like we have below go wrong.
This is a money-in-the-bank trade. take it and thank me later. (oh dear, boast and pride is controlling me here)

NB; nothing is guaranteed. Price can do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by frenchman2: 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
swiftz:

Yeah, I'm cool. Just sch work. You?
doing great, thanks
nice to know you still pop in and out occasionally.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by frenchman2: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
ziqqz:
ahaha you don't get it. Off the records, I aint selling nothing, brah.
But it's all good, let's assume you're right for the record, and I'm this toks you suspect. Then what? That there's hardly a detrimental consequence should clarify the fact.
I new you'll reply me. That's what toks2008 does.

Didn't say you're here to sell.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
frenchman2:
I new you'll reply me. That's what toks2008 does.

Didn't say you're here to sell.
Was he/she a seller? Of what?
I managed to find some of this user's posts while searching for how long a season here lasts on average.
Hopefully they'll return someday soon. I'll await your explanation for that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 12:12am On Oct 12, 2012
AUd the fall continues, not without giving me some pips of course cool cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kenny1984: 12:50am On Oct 12, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 2:39am On Oct 12, 2012
ziqqz: As the search for the "most perfect form of scorn" continues, we may wish to step back and consider if the recipient truly deserves such scorn, and, hitherto, rebuke, insolence, a harsh reception. Why is hostility on hair trigger with you guys? Isn't everyone entitled to an opinion? And if yours is different from mine, does it mean instant expulsion of respect, patience, and importantly here, reasonable dialogue?

Na which kind plenty grammar be all this na, how does the above put more pips in one's account history? Oga abeg if you get any better to contribute here, simply disappear ‎​Just the way you appeared suddenly... Anyways i suspect you are someone already on this thread before, u simply picked a new user's name to do exactly what you are doing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 3:40am On Oct 12, 2012
KOKOROKOO!!$EEMS FALL CONTINUES.HOPE EVERYONE IS AWAKE.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 3:48am On Oct 12, 2012
SELL EU,GU,EJ,GJ,GBPCHF,AUDCHF,NZDCHF.AM IN THESE POSITIONS.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 3:49am On Oct 12, 2012
FOREXMART: @WINNING WAYS. Here is what I have on my chart, Eurusd.

I want you to help me analyse this. What's ur take?

Bro, am indeed very sorry for my late reply. plz, forgive me. I drew up a 4 hr chart. Check the mid-lines and end of the channels. usually, u have retracement at the midline, which is not my favourite. i prefer edges. superimpose a pivot indi to show different levels. if the edge is on a potent pivot level, I take a signal. look for reversals on end of channels. retracement or reversals, you make money. wrt ur question, I expect EU to fall to 1.2901 area before heading North.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 3:50am On Oct 12, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:

Bro, am indeed very sorry for my late reply. plz, forgive me. I drew up a 4 hr chart. Check the mid-lines and end of the channels. usually, u have retracement at the midline, which is not my favourite. i prefer edges. superimpose a pivot indi to show different levels. if the edge is on a potent pivot level, I take a signal. look for reversals on end of channels. retracement or reversals, you make money. wrt ur question, I expect EU to fall to 1.2901 area before heading North.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 4:13am On Oct 12, 2012
frenchman2: chart pattern analysis for EUR/AUD

Hi folks, i'm still on my 1 month self-imposed live-trading sabbatical leave.
september is a month not to remember for me. Dented my account bigtime so i went on a little pause.

The trade setup below is so juicy. i'm tempted to place a live trade. Thank God i'm able to hold myself
Indiscipline has killed me in this biz times without number. I'm learning fast now.

I just can't remember ever seeing such a juicy setup like we have below go wrong.
This is a money-in-the-bank trade. take it and thank me later. (oh dear, boast and pride is controlling me here)

NB; nothing is guaranteed. Price can do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

very good analysis. keep it coming

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by dboy365: 4:15am On Oct 12, 2012
i hail oh...........

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.