Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Having an Affair With My Cousin - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having an Affair With My Cousin (38667 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Z4M4eva(f): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2005
I personally think it's Adam and Eve. smiley
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Z4M4eva(f): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2005
I personally think it's Adam and Eve. smiley
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by goldenoc(f): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2005
z4m4eva everyboby knows that it was Ada and Eve who started the world and they gave birth to two boys Cain and Abel and Abel died so how did Cain generate the world alone.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by prettyH(f): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2005
so invariably u support incest
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by goodguy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2005
The issue of cain is a different case.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2005
the reason why marriage between cousins or relatives is not accepted goes beyond morality. it's a genetic fact that a baby who is a fruit of an incest is more likely to present complications than others. that's why scientist are firmly against this type of relationship.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Z4M4eva(f): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2005
@ Michelin, Exactly
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by tiwa(f): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2005
U know what it is uhn uhn uhn uhn uhn uhn uhn disgusting!!!!!!!! How dare u kiss ur cousin. And she actually took all those mess from you.
U guys must be crazy...... She could be so beautiful just like Agbani Darego but man that did not give u the ordercity to fall in love to the extent of kissssssssing ur own cousin no matter how the distant might be ok.........
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2005
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by prettyH(f): 12:25am On Dec 08, 2005
adeoba:

Personally I feel if there is mutual consent, you can do anything you like with/to anybody!

So u think INCEST..is right. Na wa o...wonders will not end
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by goldenoc(f): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2005
michelin89:

the reason why marriage between cousins or relatives is not accepted goes beyond morality. it's a genetic fact that a baby who is a fruit of an incest is more likely to present complications than others. that's why scientist are firmly against this type of relationship.

Are we talking about the scientics or about what is good in the eyes of God
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by goodguy(m): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2005
So u actually know it isn't good in God's sight. grin Anyway, she doesn't believe in God.. cool
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2005
i prefer to analyze this issue like this

@ goodguy tongue
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Swish(m): 12:59am On Dec 09, 2005
holding, hugging, smooching...wait a minute...ok go on...kissing...hold up...ok......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
B4 u know it, physically he looks like your cousin but somewhere in the mind he's not...so b4 u know it.... the great deed is done. And that's a big Sponge over one's head.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by goldenoc(f): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2005
Swish nawa to this ur ok..............

Goodguy don't you know that lying is evil in the eyes of God yet you are still lying
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by tiwa(f): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2005
adeoba what do u mean by mutual consent? U must be joking innit? grin Even if u have one u should be in control of ur body/self to know who u have to do it with. C'mmon some courtesy here abeg.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by tiwa(f): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2005
adeoba what do u mean by mutual consent? U must be joking innit? grin Even if u have one u should be in control of ur body/self to know who u have to do it with. C'mmon some courtesy here abeg.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by goodguy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2005
goldenoc:

Goodguy don't you know that lying is evil in the eyes of God yet you are still lying
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by cutiepie18(f): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2005
hell yea everything is wrong wit it, it is like you are sleeping wit one of ya brother or sis . shocked
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nicetohave(m): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2005
INCEST...do you hear me? INCEST!!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Chanfb(f): 4:30am On Dec 11, 2005
Yuck angry angry angry angry Do you realize that is like Lot and his daughters. Ewww just the thought of it.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by sweetnini(f): 4:35am On Dec 11, 2005
can't even imagine this ur own cousin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by goldenoc(f): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2005
Everything is wrong, everything is wrong, common to explain in detail how cain generated the world non of you fit do that. Everybody is on the opinion that it is wrong l agreed but let someone give in detail how this world we are into generated.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by goodguy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2005
As I said earlier, the issue of Cain is a different one entirely. If he didn't marry his sister, who else would have have married? Eve??

One more thing is: You said you kiss, lie on top and... (what else??) with ur cousin. You haven't told us you're really in love with him and u're planning on marrying him, which means u're just doing it out of lust.

On the other hand, the Bible tells us that Cain got married to his sister and they procreated. His sisters were the only ladies around so he had to choose one of them, through which the word of God (Be fruitful and Multiply) may come to pass.

Now using the issue of Cain as a way to justify ur lustful actions is totally not acceptable.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by cutiepie18(f): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2005
well every1 got different point of views but to me hell naw wat d fuk do i look like dating my cousins that is like dating one of my family member that is totally wrong.n nasty as hell too.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by prettyH(f): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2005
goldenoc:

Everything is wrong, everything is wrong, common to explain in detail how cain generated the world non of you fit do that. Everybody is on the opinion that it is wrong l agreed but let someone give in detail how this world we are into generated.

R u trying to say cos it was done in those days makes it right. Anywayz chic , everyone has their opinion and thats what ur point has been buttressing. But that don't make it right.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by loveth(f): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2005
huh
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Shaffer: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2005
Just wondering guy.

Me with the daughter of my father's uncle daughter.
Is it still incest??
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by omogenaija(f): 1:39am On Dec 30, 2005
THAT'S NASTY. YOU BETTER STOP NOW BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS AND SOMEONE FINDS OUT. PRAY ABOUT IT AND THINK ABOUT IT.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Shadiat(f): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2005
WTF--are u seriously askin if its wrong to kiss and lay on your cousin not classmate oo--but cousin--umm--matta of fact is not--go ahead--na u biko smiley *Thinkin*(have this babe been smokin) rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by funloving(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2005
Somebody tell me,why is this goldenoc of a babe so interested in a  lovey-dovey relationship with her cousin and trying to justify it ?
Is there scarcity of guys in your area or  you simply have Unbridled lust ?
Please leave your cousin alone.There are guys out there looking for decent ladies.Go and meet them
Lets stop looking for a justification for evil.Sexual activity is not such a do-or-die affair that you must justify what is not right just to indulge in it.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by katie: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2006
My God I can't believe this conversation's been going on for so long!
I dunno where you're all from, but it's pretty much irrelevant. In this whole making out with your cousin affair, it seems to me that you have to look beyond morality, the bible and all that. As someone mentioned, the fundamental reason why incest is a taboo and a no-no in most societies is that it isn't much good for the human species in the long run, as excessive inbreeding ends up causing physical handicaps and brain damage.

That said, if you live in a society where relatively little inbreeding has taken place (i.e. your mum isn't married to her cousin and nor is your grandfather!), then the chances of your children turning out funny are probably relatively low. You must however be aware of the odds.

As for public opinion on the subject, it varies across the globe, and it's up to you to get used to the fact that it might cause controversy. One of my best friends is married to her cousin, and initially noone could believe she would go through with it, especially her parents, but she was determined and in love, and didn't let anything stand in her way. The people around her have got used to it since then.

So there you have it...the rest is up to you!
Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.