Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed (28137 Views)

Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery / Heavy Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery In London / Security Beefed Up At Lagos Airport After Boko Haram Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by sweetcheecks(f): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2012
BinghiNya: so jesus is God i now understand xtianity is a religion for brainless humans

There you go again. Insulting our God and then you will come and claim.that you do not insult other peoples beliefs. HYPOCRICY!!!

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by talk2me006(m): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2012
samkoro:

Ignorance is a curse.It is only under ignorance and bondage that falsehood lives.You where born in ignorance and u have never cared to find out what Jehovah is all about.

Your Koran said mohamed did not go to heaven and no one has gone to heaven except Christ
Who know jehovah than muslim.
it is a fool like u that thank jesus if a small gud things bestow on him by the God.
moreso who told u that Allah said muhammad wil not go to heaven? go and read quran 108 verse 1-3 .
it is you(jesus worsipper ) that hell is waiting for u.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by sweetcheecks(f): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2012
BinghiNya: muslims don't worship mohammed only dolts like u worship creatures like jesus and mary

There comes the insults of others beliefs!

Point proven!!!
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by mathskill: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2012
samkoro:

Spirit !Spirit! Spirit! The spirit of Islam will always manifest by way of poverty,death,ignorance,lack of creativity,hate,vengance,demeaning and humiliation of women and everything satanic
To answer your insunuation about everything satanic comes from islam read the following. I believe it is in christianity that gay bishops are ordained in america,it is in the catholic church that priests prey on young boys brought under care and abuse them having h0m0sexual relationship with them if that is not the extreme of satanic and demonic act.When millions of africans were stolen from africa in the slave trade was it not in the bible that founf justification.All the gay marriages taking place in the world are being wedded by in the church by priests,tell me is that not a case of the church aiding and abating satanic and demonic acts.When jews were being murdered in their millions why didnt the church stop or condemn it infact they were complacent.Now tell me who the demons are.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by sweetcheecks(f): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2012
ziccoit: This is a fact and the acceptance or otherwise is immaterial.

All the Prophets of ALLAH from ADAM to ABRAHAM, MOSES, JESUS down to MUHAMMED are all MUSLIMS. They all worship ALLAH in religion of AL-ISLAM. This is enough for every MUSLIM. No matter what anyone says here today be thankful to ALLAH as a Muslim because you could do worse if you were to be among the ignorant ones.

I am offended, Jesus is not a prophet but the Son of God. He is God!!!
Jesus does not worship Allah, that is a lie! Blasphemy!

So what do we do now as Christians?

PRAISE GOD FOR WE KNOW THE TRUTH! JESUS IS LORD!

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by sweetcheecks(f): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2012
tantan: NO MUSLIM WILL ABUSE JESUS BECOS WE BELIEVE HE IS A TRUE PROPHET OF ALLAH. U R A LOST SOUL.

BinghiNya: muslims don't worship mohammed only dolts like u worship creatures like jesus and mary

What do you make of this?
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Chubhie: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2012
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by ciphoenix: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2012
sweetcheecks:

I am offended, Jesus is not a prophet but the Son of God. He is God!!!
Jesus does not worship Allah, that is a lie! Blasphemy!

So what do we do now as Christians?

PRAISE GOD FOR WE KNOW THE TRUTH! JESUS IS LORD!
perhaps i should point out that Jesus is NOT God, but the Son of God. The Only True God has a name, and that Name is Jehovah. This is the belief of every True Christian. And This is What the Bible says.

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by mathskill: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by COOLDUN: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2012
take dat: Guy cool down,the producer of Da Vinci code is a jew likewise this video ridiculing Mohammed is produced by a Jewish American living in California.No sane muslim will ever ridicule or abuse Christ so get your fact right.The only people who dont acknowledge Christ are the Jews,and there are the xtians best friend.The world is filled with bad people irrespective of your race,religion and nationality so why condemn all muslims like we dont have adherants of other religion as murderers,ritualists,kidnappers etc.We all live in a sinful world full of bad elements be it xtian,muslim,jew,pagan etc

I know much about the film more than you, you never understood my point, what i was saying is you muslims mostly in Nigeria should take your vengeances to the people who insult your religion or muhamed.What about the Danish cartoonist? Is he too a Jew? What about the Foiled miss world in Abuja? What about the first bomb in Afghanistan in 2001? guy mind you that you are not talking to a nursery school pupil ok. We know you guys and what you represent but this time it will work out well for anyone of us who plans evil against another fellow in Nigeria. The Jews have their problem too. Before the birth of Christ bible made us to know that his people will not accept him, he himself knew everything before accepting to come as a man to die for my sin. He did not order us to hate, discriminate, or kill anyone that did not accept him. He made us to understand that all of us are sinners, whether Jews love and accept him or not, we are all sinners for only by his grace we are alive unless we repent.

You and i are sinners, take it or leave it. A sinner is not justified to fight for God in any reason. Because the gesture of a sinner is as worthless as a dirty rag in the eyes of the lord. Only when you repent from your sins sincerely and forsake the future sin, then you can be pure in the eyes of the lord. Do not hide your sins, and go about killing sinners like yourself all in the name of fighting or defending God. If our God is the same then my God is as powerful as destroying this world in a second. Jews have their sins to answer, like wise me and you at the last day. After death comes judgment. No lawyer no judge. Only God in his throne will judge the world.

Stop fighting for someone you don't know where he is. Your muhamed is where he is alone, only him knows where he is. Fight Americans, Jews, Cartoonists, Film makers, but never you try to touch a single Igbo fellow whether Christian, muslims, or pagan. Enough is enoug.Kettle should stop calling pot blacky.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by tete7000(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2012
[quote author=ledafaze]As a christian, I must say that it is faulty to joke with someone's belief like that in a nasty movie... calling Prophet MOhammed (SAW) a womanizer, no respect of woman and citizens and stuffs of... When i watched the clip on Youtube, I said to myself... they called for it because they should know aforehand that it should call far war at least...

Youtube Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AccGMUIQQRE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSlPE04Ubt4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFfcq8TUOO0

Earlier on PressTv, I heard hillary clinton saying How could this happen in a country we helped liberate? In a city we helped save from destruction?
Who causd what? The innocent pple that were killed? Do you knw how many times Christ, d son of God has bn ridiculed in books and movies? As a "xtian" did u ever fight 4 him. Ur statement is laden wt emotion and lacks logic and objectivity. U re sayng inocent can die becos of what one lunatic somwhre did. U CANT BE A CHRISTIAN AS U CLAIM.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by tete7000(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2012
[quote author=ledafaze]As a christian, I must say that it is faulty to joke with someone's belief like that in a nasty movie... calling Prophet MOhammed (SAW) a womanizer, no respect of woman and citizens and stuffs of... When i watched the clip on Youtube, I said to myself... they called for it because they should know aforehand that it should call far war at least...

Youtube Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AccGMUIQQRE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSlPE04Ubt4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFfcq8TUOO0

Earlier on PressTv, I heard hillary clinton saying How could this happen in a country we helped liberate? In a city we helped save from destruction?
Who causd what? The innocent pple that were killed? Do you knw how many times Christ, d son of God has bn ridiculed in books and movies? As a "xtian" did u ever fight 4 him. Ur statement is laden wt emotion and lacks logic and objectivity. U re sayng inocent can die becos of what one lunatic somwhre did. U CANT BE A CHRISTIAN AS U CLAIM.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by sweetcheecks(f): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2012
ciphoenix: perhaps i should point out that Jesus is NOT God, but the Son of God. The Only True God has a name, and that Name is Jehovah. This is the belief of every True Christian. And This is What the Bible says.

Thanks, brother for not creating confussion. So the son of a human is called a son not human? Me an my Father are one! I gues this is a discussion for another thread.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by sweetcheecks(f): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2012
mathskill: Who is being blasphmous.See the contradiction.he is the son of God,he is God.For goodness sake use common sense.Jesus plied this earth as a human being.Subject to all emotion,feelings and what ever nature bestowed a human must do,eat,sleep,talk,bath and so forth.For goodness sake how can God come so low.The fact is God created jesus and sent him as a prophet nothing more.I beg you dont be emotional about this just reason well

My brother, this is where we differ you cannot use your mind to understand God. It will all look like foolishness if you do. So if you soo justify your religion without doubt whether i think it is wrong or not who or what gives you the right to think I am unreasonable by believing what I believe. If you get offended by what you hold sacred whether rightly or wrongly so, why judge me if I get offended of what i hold sacred?

Please let us not use double standards here. I was just trying to highlight a point.
Have a blessed day.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by onyxo76(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2012
i wonder why some people just like causing problem .Everyone knows how muslims/arabs take issues pertaining to islam.
so why make movies,cartoons and write books that involve prophet mohammed?Am not a muslim but i have since learnt not to meddle in their affairs.
just let them be.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by airfinance(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2012
Pergrace:

Can you deny the fact that every terrorist is a Muslim?
Guy they are muslims by names and locations, they are not muslims by faith Practice and heart, extremism has no place in islam. Read more on. Islam not about muslim for those that knw what I'm saying.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by jamil2(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2012
Paris Love:
@bolded actually your prophet never prayed for transgressors. He even cursed Christians and Jews on his sick bed.

@OP they had better keep those animals up north in check
angry

You see your life must you generalised all the northerners as wicked dudes

you are not different from your parents because they are responsibles of what

you are today, yopu lack respect please learn to be a good ambassador of xtianity

and keep hatred and bigotry and sentiments aside when pasting your comment here

it will potray a good image of who you are and your background.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by mabcos: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2012
teskyg: I quit been a Muslim after the Danish Cartoon riot in the North.I faced a lot of hostility from my Family.Today,I found the real peace in Jesus Christ.Pls,join me.
which religion are u planning to join now that d xtain also faught d muslim and kill them in kaduna? Cos u are a disgrace to ur entire family race already. U don't know anything about Islam not to mention d multi-denomination u ran to because u can't practice d Islamic activities. Oshi koda nile pako.

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by tete7000(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2012
Ignoramus, when it is said that Christ is God no one is sayng He is God the Father but that he shared all the attribute of God the Father. He is sinless, ageless, immortal, omnipotent, omnipresent among others. Have you all forgotten Thomas called him: My Lord and my God after his ressurection? Did Jesus refute him? Pls study ur scripture well.

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by stuhporh: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2012
mathskill: The right question to ask is Why couldn't Jesus save himself from being nailed on the cross and killed.

JESUS CHRIST has predicted is own death from the start of his evangelistic mission, also predicted whom through him he will be delivered, at the point of arrest of our lord JESUS CHRIST, the army whose ear was caught away, was fixed by JESUS, and still surrenders himself taken away.

Having said this i will not dispute ISLAM as a faithfull religion. The only difference here is that ISLAM dwell in the OLD testament called "TORAH" while christians not dis- regarding torah also has embraced GRACE which came through GUIDIANCE AND LIGHT (JESUS CHRIST). readin QURAN 5 down there were so much mention of JESUS. However it was all to state that JESUS was a prophet and nothing more. But the Big difference between Jesus and SAW is that, HE was of spirit birth and died as he has predicted performing many wonders and stating that I am the LIGHT, where the QURAN 5;46 have confirmed.
SAW was a man who led group of people according to his own beleive of GOD. Same can be said of JOHN the Baptist WHO DECLARED OPEN the one spoken of by moses has come.

Christianity and Islam are both religions, lets all continue and see where it leads us. All i know is i havent read any part in the bible that dis regards or spell so much hates of other beleivers as much as QURAN 5.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by tete7000(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2012
Ignoramus, when it is said that Christ is God no one is sayng He is God the Father but that he shared all the attributes of God the Father. He is sinless, ageless, immortal, omnipotent, omnipresent among others. Have you all forgotten Thomas called him: My Lord and my God after his ressurection? Did Jesus refute him? Pls study ur scripture well.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by EagleNest(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2012
Islam is gradually becoming the most intolerant religion. I don't really understand what it stands for again - peace or destruction?
I am a bit confused! If we serve a supreme gGod as all religion believes, why can't the gGods fight for themselves. Since they are spirits, they know themselves more than we do. Who amongst us have seen gGod before.So why killing a fellow human being that you can see (flesh & blood)and that you are supposed to love. If we continue like this then we are no better than animals.A pure religion is a religion that preaches love and not hatred. No matter how tempted or emotionally stretched we found ourselves due to someones bad utterance, we have right to be angry but not to the extent of killing a fellow human being. Tolerance is a level of spiritual maturity whether you believe in gGod or otherwise. I feel so bad when Muslims go to the street and start burning and destroying things over any slightest provocation. I don't see any sense in killing in the name of gGod in this 21st century (whether Christian or Muslims).
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by jamil2(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2012
edalok: Thank God I'm not a muslim.All national conflicts in the world now is caused by them.what kind of religion supports murder of innocent people.No wonder Boko Haram can thrive in northern nigeria.I know some of them support it.if ure a muslim(I mean a right thinking one) plss just think of all these ansd aSk urself if u re actually practisin a religion of peace.

If I may ask you would you tell me christianty is a saint religion and contains

no evils dudes as a fallower? please learn to have a sensible stuffs to post in

defence of your religion because your above raised point is baseless and meaningless.

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by tete7000(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2012
Islam was founded on violence and so it shall remain till Jesus cometh. For christians John 16:2 says a time is coming when those who kill you will think he is doing a service for God. This verse is being fulfilled in our time.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by mathskill: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2012

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by mathskill: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2012
sweetcheecks:

My brother, this is where we differ you cannot use your mind to understand God. It will all look like foolishness if you do. So if you soo justify your religion without doubt whether i think it is wrong or not who or what gives you the right to think I am unreasonable by believing what I believe. If you get offended by what you hold sacred whether rightly or wrongly so, why judge me if I get offended of what i hold sacred?

Please let us not use double standards here. I was just trying to highlight a point.
Have a blessed day.
I must you are one of the nairalnders are admire because you dont use foul language.That said,the greatest asset a human has is his mind and if i cant use my mind to understand God,i wonder what i should.Upon all the creatures God created it is only the human that he gave discreation to do whatever he pleases.Infact the freedom is so much that you choose whether to worship him or not.So if you feel Jesus is your God i dont have any problem with that.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2012
teskyg: I quit been a Muslim after the Danish Cartoon riot in the North.I faced a lot of hostility from my Family.Today,I found the real peace in Jesus Christ.Pls,join me.
well after they have failed against muslims,then they will descend on you christains.By then ya all will be shouting 666 and Anti-christ(which some of you have started accusing Obama and other world leaders of doing).You can have ur laughter now,while we await ours at the end.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by jamil2(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2012
Built2last:

Behold few of the enlightened ones who dint forget their brain in the mosque

It seems to be you are worse than the people claiming their brains left at the mosque

clearly you are representing your religion which millions of people insisting that

its always preaching love and like your neigbour as on ...............
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by stuhporh: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2012
mathskill: Who is being blasphmous.See the contradiction.he is the son of God,he is God.For goodness sake use common sense.Jesus plied this earth as a human being.Subject to all emotion,feelings and what ever nature bestowed a human must do,eat,sleep,talk,bath and so forth.For goodness sake how can God come so low.The fact is God created jesus and sent him as a prophet nothing more.I beg you dont be emotional about this just reason well

sweetcheecks:

Have a blessed day.

@mathskill
JESUS CHRIST came in flesh for the following reasons
We need to know that even him bee in flesh as we are laid example. so you wont use been human as excuse of not doing the right things.
So you can believe that the Saviour of the world came in flesh and marvel how he came to the world without union of man and women
The big difference comes in here. You asked "For goodness sake how can God come so low"
Understanding GOD is for you to know that he cherishes us (work of his hand) so much to come so low to let you know how much he loves us.
Now i challenge you to open your mind, think of nothing but GOD. if You (muslim) understands the word "BENEVOLENCE" you use u will understand that no one creates something and watch it waste away.

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Mustay(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2012
"The only proper response to intentional provocations such as this film is to redouble efforts to promote mutual understanding between faiths and to marginalize extremists of all stripes,”

I've always insisted that especially in Nigeria, ignorance and religion don't mix for adherents of faith.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by blaise26abj(m): 11:41am On Sep 13, 2012
My people die because they lack knowledge. Love your neighbor as yourself. Turn ur left cheek if the right get slapped.I read what some christians and moslems have written here and i'm appalled by the level of intolerance. I'm very sure that in some weeks from now most of u will dislike what u said in anger. I wish time travel is possible. I will take my bible and loved ones (no matter the faith as long as they are true to demselves) and relocate to another part of the universe. You lot make this world physically unbearable. the only safe haven in this world is in the spiritual. In most religious skirmishes, Have we heard buddists killing traditionalists, NO. it is always moslem terrorists/christians or christian terrorists/moslems. then some a**hole will throw in ethnicity into the soup. Can't we have PEACE for God's sake?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion / Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow / Kukah: There Could've Been Coup If A Non-Northern Practised Nepotism Like Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.