Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed (28117 Views)

Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery / Heavy Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery In London / Security Beefed Up At Lagos Airport After Boko Haram Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Mustay(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2012

For the first 13 years of his mission, the Prophet Muhammad and his followers were exposed to demeaning abuse, mockery and torture on a daily basis in Mecca. Not only did he resist violence, he did not even return an insult with another insult. At one point in Mecca, his enemies twisted his name to call him 'Mudhammam' (The Loathsome) instead of 'Muhammad' which deeply offended his followers. But the Prophet calmly comforted them by stating, "Doesn't it astonish you how God protects me from the Quraish's abusing and cursing? They abuse Mudhammam and curse Mudhammam while I am Muhammad." [Source: Bukhari]

On Tuesday, September 11, extremists in Libya and Egypt reacted to an obscure film which attempts to insult the Prophet Muhammad with profane inaccuracies. But their reaction, which included vandalism and the murder of innocent civilians, completely contradicts the character and message of our beloved Prophet. In a famous Islamic tradition, he stated: "It is not allowed to cause harm to others nor to return harm for harm." The Quran teaches us that we cannot blame or punish a person for the crime of another and instructs believers to "disagree with them in the most courteous way."
CelebrateMercy Founder Tarek El-Messidi stated, "When lies are spread about our Prophet, we simply respond with the truth. And the most effective response is to embody his merciful character on a daily basis. Violence and vandalism carried out in his name are more offensive than the content of any film. The Quran tells us that the Prophet is praised by God and His Angels; even a million films cannot threaten his status as the Best of all Creation nor his love in our hearts." In response to the crimes carried out in the Prophet's name, CelebrateMercy will soon launch a letter-writing campaign to the families of the innocents killed in Libya.

We will also release more videos this week about the Prophet's life and character to remind us and others why we love our Prophet, peace be upon him. - Celebrate Mercy

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=kkoe5idab&v=001X6jYJeFlGfKc82g7lQ-CfpEjFd1TytlIa1okgR5DKCWKaFbb3FMAGsFMoApLQw4lnPTC4xsgE0eo4EQ6v6td0btESjkbue-2TEdhdleyKOrBkF2sDkQYZg%3D%3D
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by jamil2(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2012
confusion247:
The difference between Islam and slavery is approximately zero. The difference between the brain of a muslem and that of an animal is approximately zero. If MOHAMED is a prophet of ALLAH, why can't he fight for himself? The birth of muhammed brought to and end peaceful co-existence of humans on earth. Think of Islam think of terrorists.

your name has said it all any attempt to have a dispute with you should be invalid.

When your are out of the ill and the confusion you are already in I will probably

consider you and the above excerpt important.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by talk2me006(m): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2012
sweetcheecks:

I am offended, Jesus is not a prophet but the Son of God. He is God!!!
Jesus does not worship Allah, that is a lie! Blasphemy!

So what do we do now as Christians?

PRAISE GOD FOR WE KNOW THE TRUTH! JESUS IS LORD!
this testify that a well-thinking person shld know that christianity is not a religion.
hw can jesus be God and and at the same time be called son.
you must be a confused someone
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
talk2me006:
this testify that a well-thinking person shld know that christianity is not a religion.

this is called gibberish! you re outta ur senses!
Do you think Jesus is a sperm cum into women womb like ur mohammed?
Do you read anywhere in your koranut book that Jesus abuse teenagers like ur prophet?
same koran justifies this abuse of ur prophet that you fight for day and night!

America and russia should just dispose all their nuclear weapon on arab world including israel and some
part of west,central and east africa where this islam are in a mess and save this world some peace for just
this century. nonsense!!
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by talk2me006(m): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Thanks, brother for not creating confussion. So the son of a human is called a son not human? Me an my Father are one! I gues this is a discussion for another thread.
I dey laugh o!
i believe many more contradiction wil soon emanate.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
stuhporh: mathskill: Who is being blasphmous.See the contradiction.he is the son of God,he is God.For goodness sake use common sense.Jesus plied this earth as a human being.Subject to all emotion,feelings and what ever nature bestowed a human must do,eat,sleep,talk,bath and so forth.For goodness sake how can God come so low.The fact is God created jesus and sent him as a prophet nothing more.I beg you dont be emotional about this just reason well

@mathskill
JESUS CHRIST came in flesh for the following reasons
We need to know that even him bee in flesh as we are laid example. so you wont use been human as excuse of not doing the right things.
So you can believe that the Saviour of the world came in flesh and marvel how he came to the world without union of man and women
The big difference comes in here. You asked "For goodness sake how can God come so low"
Understanding GOD is for you to know that he cherishes us (work of his hand) so much to come so low to let you know how much he loves us.
Now i challenge you to open your mind, think of nothing but GOD. if You (muslim) understands the word "BENEVOLENCE" you use u will understand that no one creates something and watch it waste away.

It is not by force leave the girl alone and stop insulting her religion! She says she believes that Jesus is God, just because she has not killed people because u insult him by calling him a mere human does not give u the right to shove bull**hit down her throat. Accept it! Islam has not given a non muslim any reason to become a muslim..
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by jamd: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
Its obvious that the producer of the said film is a sworn enemy of islam, and of a jewish background, even the vatican themselves condemn the action, why are Nigerians especially the nairaladars making it christian vs muslim thing her.e and for those of you that has no knowledge of other religion, have you ever heard of any muslim insulting any prophet of other religion.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by talk2me006(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
Toaskarity:

this is called gibberish! you re outta ur senses!
Do you think Jesus is a sperm cum into women womb like ur mohammed?
Do you read anywhere in your koranut book that Jesus abuse teenagers like ur prophet?
same koran justifies this abuse of ur prophet that you fight for day and night!

America and russia should just dispose all their nuclear weapon on arab world including israel and some
part of west,central and east africa where this islam are in a mess and save this world some peace for just
this century. nonsense!!

man! calm down .both jesus and muhammad (peace be upon both) are my people and my favourite.
devil is ur own.
dnt wory hell await u
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by AK481(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
mathskill: I have a simple question nairalanders.What would be your reaction if someone abused your father?
I ll leave the person,kill the brother and his friends and maybe someone the live in his street,just the way muslims do.

Oloshi buruku
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by danny19(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
Since they need war we will give to them useless people don't worry we start from the America Embassy in Abuja
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Homebaked: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
talk2me006:
which one should we hold. u sayin jesus is son while someone here say he is God.
no doubt, u are preaching to hell fire.

Father and Son are of the same substance. Know this today or know it when this life is over, your choice.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Onoru1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Those terrorists are cowards. We need to be proactive. Good move.
DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT WITH YOUR SENSES. WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT THE MOVIE.
YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by jamil2(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
Jungleprince1: Can we figth for god,
lack of knowledge is the problem
of islam

Now, who is lacking Knowledge between you and Islam? Be sincere with yourself

who did you interviewed and informed you those that are fighting when there

is little misunderstanding or anything mockery centred on Islam it was

ordained by Allah? Bros if you have mind to read through this thread your

assertion has been answered on some pages. You have all the right to paste

your opinion but please be a good dude and write something that could boost

your standard than diminishing you.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by COOLDUN: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
[quote author=tete7000][/quote]

Islam is full of deceits,lies,and hypocrites.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by COOLDUN: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
mathskill: To answer your insunuation about everything satanic comes from islam read the following. I believe it is in christianity that gay bishops are ordained in america,it is in the catholic church that priests prey on young boys brought under care and abuse them having h0m0sexual relationship with them if that is not the extreme of satanic and demonic act.When millions of africans were stolen from africa in the slave trade was it not in the bible that founf justification.All the gay marriages taking place in the world are being wedded by in the church by priests,tell me is that not a case of the church aiding and abating satanic and demonic acts.When jews were being murdered in their millions why didnt the church stop or condemn it infact they were complacent.Now tell me who the demons are.

All these happen in your islam too, i have seen a muslim man in northern Nigeria making love to an animal, everything that happens in the Christianity happens in the islam, but the difference is that you hide your own sins and prosecute another sinners. All of us are sinners.It is only God almighty that has right to punish every sinner in his preferred ways.Muslims make God to look so weak, by pretending to be fighting for him.Though your allah is not the main God that i know. If your allah is so weak to fight for himself then it is not worthy to be worshiped or prayed to.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by tomakint: 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
Idileke: SaharaReporters has learned that security measures have been strengthened in volatile Northern Nigerian cities in order to guard against the kind of violence in Libya last night which claimed the life of the United States ambassador to that country.  

Reports said that Ambassador J Christopher Stevens and four other Americans were killed when militants, incensed about a US-produced film seen as having insulted Prophet Muhammad, attacked the Consulate with bombs and guns.

A top security chief in Northern Nigeria said that the heads of military and police commands in Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Borno, Bauchi, Plateau, Yobe, Adamawa, Gombe, Kebbi, Niger and Katsina States have been put on red alert against any protests that could generate into violence.

It was also gathered that they were instructed to bar any open demonstrations by religious groups, or political activities that could provide an opportunity for hostilities.

The source added that the latest development coincides with warnings of attempts by an unknown terrorist group to wage terrorist attacks in Sokoto.  Speculations to that effect have been rife in the area.
SaharaReporters has also exclusively gathered that all United States citizens on official assignments in troubled parts of Northern Nigeria have been alerted to be security conscious, and to take precaution.  A source in Abuja said the measure was taken as a means of making sure all US citizens are safe.

A diplomatic source who did not want to be identified said that other embassies in Nigeria, particularly those of the Western countries, have also taken similar measures.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/security-beefed-northern-nigeria-over-movie-prophet-mohammed

And this is supposed to be a religion of PEACE? Definitely, GOD is not in this shiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt called, ISLAM!
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by ciphoenix: 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Thanks, brother for not creating confussion. So the son of a human is called a son not human? Me an my Father are one! I gues this is a discussion for another thread.
God created Jesus(firstborn of all creations), then Jesus helped create all other things, so, there's a distinction between both, definitely. One has a beginning(Jesus), One doesn't(Jehovah). Simple
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by COOLDUN: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
talk2me006:
man! calm down .both jesus and muhammad (peace be upon both) are my people and my favourite.
devil is ur own.
dnt wory hell await u

Jesus is lord, while muhamed is a man, a trader,a servant to his first wife Hajia who was 15yrs older than him, a father of many children, not a prophet,and a terrorist.Jesus is PEACE itself, so there is no need to say peace upon him, because peace is always upon peace.muhamed is crises itself.continue with your muhamed , but do not compare him with Jesus, because they both preached different things in this world.You will know this when it will be too late for you to change.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by stuhporh: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
ciphoenix: God created Jesus(firstborn of all creations), then Jesus helped create all other things, so, there's a distinction between both, definitely. One has a beginning(Jesus), One doesn't(Jehovah). Simple
Good one CIPHOENIX... SWEETCHIC get a bible and read proverb 8:22 you'll understand what he is saying.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Abokii8(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
It is now left for boko haram to carry out a real jihad! We can not tolerate any disgrace to our holy prophet.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
Nine pages of brickbat for two foreign religions.....SMH for Africans!!

How many of you can defend any of the African own religions the way you are doing for these two?
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by White007(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
COOLDUN:

All these happen in your islam too, i have seen a muslim man in northern Nigeria making love to an animal, everything that happens in the Christianity happens in the islam, but the difference is that you hide your own sins and prosecute another sinners. All of us are sinners.It is only God almighty that has right to punish every sinner in his preferred ways.Muslims make God to look so weak, by pretending to be fighting for him.Though your allah is not the main God that i know. If your allah is so weak to fight for himself then it is not worthy to be worshiped or prayed to.

Well said bro.

Allah is so weak to fight for himself,his followers always want to fight for him. If I must, islam is a religion for d deluded minds. A religion of savages and outcasts.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by sweetcheecks(f): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
mathskill: I must you are one of the nairalnders are admire because you dont use foul language.That said,the greatest asset a human has is his mind and if i cant use my mind to understand God,i wonder what i should.Upon all the creatures God created it is only the human that he gave discreation to do whatever he pleases.Infact the freedom is so much that you choose whether to worship him or not.So if you feel Jesus is your God i dont have any problem with that.
Thanks, the same goes to you. It is soo refreshing to discuss this on NL without insults or villification. I personally think that it is not worth it. Its a waste of words.

Now, on the topic. No my brother, it is the spirit becouse without the spirit the is no human being. And what you refer to is the will, to me the WILL does not necessary come from the mind but from you spirit. Please understand this my take. I could be wrong. BUT in all thanks my brother respecting what I hold sacred. PEACE!!!
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Aakym: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
teskyg: I quit been a Muslim after the Danish Cartoon riot in the North.I faced a lot of hostility from my Family.Today,I found the real peace in Jesus Christ.Pls,join me.

What Effect does it have in your life? The fact is that initially you never learn, Understand, and live the religion. So if Pastors Rape, Abuse, Trick, and do all sort of illicit things as some do you will Quit Chritianity for Judaism. You like S***E grin

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Homebaked: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
mathskill: The right question to ask is Why couldn't Jesus save himself from being nailed on the cross and killed.

because dying means resurrection, which means ascension to Heaven, which means the descent of The Holy Spirit. Saving Himself and leading military campaigns against oppressors as your folks do cannot heal the world of evil. Evil + Evil= Greater Evil.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by sweetcheecks(f): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
talk2me006:

Please,hail the insults, why don't you? And comeback to tell us that Moslems do not insult other peoples belief?

I rest my case!
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by talk2me006(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
tete7000: Ignoramus, when it is said that Christ is God no one is sayng He is God the Father but that he shared all the attribute of God the Father. He is sinless, ageless, immortal, omnipotent, omnipresent among others. Have you all forgotten Thomas called him: My Lord and my God after his ressurection? Did Jesus refute him? Pls study ur scripture well.
u said your jesus share all attribute with God .
jesus sleep,eat,excrete etc. does God did any one above?
man! wake up from ur slumber. christianity can only lead u to hell.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by sweetcheecks(f): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
jamd: Its obvious that the producer of the said film is a sworn enemy of islam, and of a jewish background, even the vatican themselves condemn the action, why are Nigerians especially the nairaladars making it christian vs muslim thing her.e and for those of you that has no knowledge of other religion, have you ever heard of any muslim insulting any prophet of other religion.

I tire ooo. This sound like a broken cassette. We going around in circles. Here is not quote from a Moslem insulting another belief.

talk2me006:

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Aakym: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
White007:

Well said bro.

Allah is so weak to fight for himself,his followers always want to fight for him. If I must, islam is a religion for d deluded minds. A religion of savages and outcasts.
You had Lacked In-depth to have said that, for the fact that some people reacted in that way has got nothing in-correlation to the attribute of Allah S.W.T. Everyone reacted to issues based on his attitude so does it happen in our daily life Even twins will react differently to issues as they occur less people of difference sphere of life.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
talk2me006:
u said your jesus share all attribute with God .
jesus sleep,eat,excrete etc. does God did any one above?
man! wake up from ur slumber. christianity can only lead u to hell.

You really should stick to doing bottoms up, looking for the moon and killing. Attributes related to personality is what is referred, such as love, power, wisdom, justice, etc.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by sweetcheecks(f): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
stuhporh:
Good one CIPHOENIX... SWEETCHIC get a bible and read proverb 8:22 you'll understand what he is saying.

Guys, both you and Cphoenix, you look like good IT and engeneers or something please do not embarass yourself on this thread. If you are Christeans lets wash this dirty laundry on another thread.
Please feel free to start another thread or go through previous threads on the religion section on this topic. Thanks bros!!!
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Aakym: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
sweetcheecks:

I tire ooo. This sound like a broken cassette. We going around in circles. Here is not quote from a Moslem insulting another belief.

Brothers in Islam we all know that the only true salvation to eternity is preached by Islam, no religion (In-fact Christianity is not a religion in the first instant)has ever done this they preach richness of this world that is why they found it extremely difficult to separate falsehood from truth, right from wrong lawful from unlawful. As par the so called religion everything goes, just has any gadthem leader so wish. They are focussed to this world and that is in it and they have no share of the eternity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose / Defections :saraki, Akpabio, Tambuwal Others May Lose Seats / Ibrahim Babangida Hosts Wike At His Hilltop Residence In Minna(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.