Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya (43592 Views)

Innocence Of Muslims: The Controversial Movie Responsible For Recent Protests / Riots In North London 6th August 2011 Black Man Short Dead By Police! / Heavy Student riots in London, Police and Prince Charles attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by debosky(m): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
maclatunji:

Stop jumping about, that post was in response to your reference to Northern Nigeria.

Oh I see - we should only be concerned with Muslims killing people in Northern Nigeria eh? What about Abdul Mutallab? Is he not from Northern Nigeria? Is he poor and ignorant?

As for Osama and the likes- the issues have been overflogged on Nairaland. Was he not working for the CIA at first? Your style of argument is poor. Read the thread on the killing of the US Ambassador as well.

The fact is that Muslims more than any religion on the face of the earth kill at the slightest mention of anything they don't like about their Prophet. To claim this is not related to the very nature of Islam is to claim melanin is unrelated to having dark skin.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by oradee: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
Azumy: oh pls! If u must noe dat islam condemns destruction of life nd al that hinders peaceful co-existence. But y is it dat pple especially on nairaland instead of accusin d individual tends 2 paint islam nd our prophet bad.regrdin d killins of bh is it only christians dat were killed wia were u wen evn durin d holy mnth of fasting wia pple wia gathered listeni 2 d word of God dis pple striked!for cryin out loud,r dis nt clear evidences dat dos people r in no way muslims and r jst usin islam as a cover. If u must also noe dat in islam fightin of jihad was as a result of d unblivers who prevnt d spread of islam and attack muslims. Nd evn frm individual perspective wen ur enemy confronts u with war u must definately defend urslf cos God doesnt like 4 us cowdice.dat was d essence of jihad wit sword durin dat era.if u must also noe dat it is dis same islam dat helped us 2 noe dat jihad is leavin evil nd doin good(migration for Godsake) so pls wen u say anytin abt bh stop associatin it wit islam or our prophet.were u nt in nigeria wen on of d members caught carried a christian name but am less concern abt dat. Al i bliva is dat dey r just mischievious set of pple who r devilsent to destroy d world!if u r a true bliver u must noe dat dis happenings are sign of last hours dat d world at large will b face with insecurity.all in all lets try and av respect for other people's religion nd vice visa. May God guide us aryt! Salam!

hmm...so have u comdenmed the killing of innocent christians by the Lybian muslims? were they the ones that acted or produced or sposored the movie?
If ur religion decides to kill an innocent xtian in another part of the world for an action committed by another on the other side of it,dont u think u shld ask urselves what ur religion really preaches?
And for the second highlighted, is the world in a war against islam that we dont even know about?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by paris10: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
juman: The film was an insult to the muslim. It's condemned.

Everyone already agrees that it was an insult, but be civilize and offer constructive criticism to your fellow jihadists brothers who kills at the slightest provocation.

The producer was not responsible for the death of Mohammed, why making it seem he killed your prophet? Just short of words to the cannibals we call neighbours!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by maclatunji: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
debosky:

Oh I see - we should only be concerned with Muslims killing people in Northern Nigeria eh? What about Abdul Mutallab? Is he not from Northern Nigeria? Is he poor and ignorant?

The fact is that Muslims more than any religion on the face of the earth kill at the slightest mention of anything they don't like about their Prophet. To claim this is not related to the very nature of Islam is to claim melanin is unrelated to having dark skin.

Guy, you are lost in the middle of no where. Let me know when you get your bearing. #LOL

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
U people are sitting at the comfort of ur home writing rubbish about out prophet if u want to know how much we love and cherish Muhammed let all meet in a place and talk all the nonsense u use to write about our beloved prophet and see if baboons and the monkies will not bathe in blood stupid people bring evidence of where Muslims ever insulted any Prophet that alone shows ur faith is not complete for sauna poo abt prophet of God
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
@legit1

your brain isnt correct abi. How dare you change my post and attach my handle to it
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
lekibraky: U people are sitting at the comfort of ur home writing rubbish about out prophet if u want to know how much we love and cherish Muhammed let all meet in a place and talk all the nonsense u use to write about our beloved prophet and see if baboons and the monkies will not bathe in blood stupid people bring evidence of where Muslims ever insulted any Prophet that alone shows ur faith is not complete for sauna poo abt prophet of God
is your religion among?

"religion whose god is so powerless that
followers have to fight and kill for him"

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
U people are sitting at the comfort of ur home writing rubbish about out prophet if u want to know how much we love and cherish Muhammed let all meet in a place and talk all the nonsense u use to write about our beloved prophet and see if baboons and the monkies will not bathe in blood stupid people bring evidence of where Muslims ever insulted any Prophet thaHt alone shows ur faith is not complete for sauna poo abt prophet of God
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Azumy(f): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
Raxz: And who told u Christian do call JESUS God, he is nt God but the son of God whom ws send to redeem mankind, pls note that ok
frm fry pan 2 fire.God Almighty begets not nor was He begotten nd there is no ONE like HIM. Fact!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by sharpman1(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
lekibraky: U people are sitting at the comfort of ur home writing rubbish about out prophet if u want to know how much we love and cherish Muhammed let all meet in a place and talk all the nonsense u use to write about our beloved prophet and see if baboons and the monkies will not bathe in blood stupid people bring evidence of where Muslims ever insulted any Prophet thaHt alone shows ur faith is not complete for sauna poo abt prophet of God

You are truly showing your color.......you want blood abi?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
sharp man:

You are truly showing your color.......you want blood abi?
we want freedom for our religion we want peace and love and we will have that if u choose not to malign our prophet in fact we have the right to defend Jesus peace be upon him if he is malign cos he is our prophet pleaseeee let us be
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by sharpman1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
lekibraky: we want freedom for our religion we want peace and love and we will have that if u choose not to malign our prophet in fact we have the right to defend Jesus peace be upon him if he is malign cos he is our prophet pleaseeee let us be

Is anyone stopping you from practicing your religion
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by vanstanzy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
Azumy: frm fry pan 2 fire.God Almighty begets not nor was He begotten nd there is no ONE like HIM. Fact!

These are the words of an ignorant poo. Sorry to say, but ur soul will appear in hell, IF U DON'T BELEIVE CHRIST IS THE ONE AND ONLY SON OF GOD.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by chiefbatiatus(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
lacasa: The film maker wanted ϯo incite unrest & he got it i guess.

The libyans Should αve protested peacefully without killing the 4 americans.

The film-maker ŋ the libyans r all guilty

Islam never told anyone ϯo kill 4 watever reason.

Islam has nothing ϯo do with the 2 events

It has! Islam has everything to do with the killings, Islam has everything to do with killings even beyond Libya. Didn't you hear what happened yesterday in a pakistan playground? Did u see the mangled bodies of the young children killed by the islamic suicide attacker? Shame shame shame on Islam and all the denying by adherents!

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by AMvanquish: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
oradee:

is Love or hate being preached in the brainwashing?
You really think ur Religion is above anyone else abi?
Those people doing the brainwashing are muslims like u...and if the outcome of the "brainwashing" results in d killing of innocent lives,then ur religion is to blame! not Christians,the FG,Americans,or "infidels"

Ur funny! Please they are not in any way like me. I'm not not violent.
And I certainly havent killed or plan on killing any1..
Is it my fault they are brainwashed by radicals?..
Is it my fault there are conflicts everyday?

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Azumy(f): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
vanstanzy:

These are the words of an ignorant poo. Sorry to say, but ur soul will appear in hell, IF U DON'T BELEIVE CHRIST IS THE ONE AND ONLY SON OF GOD.
need not wasting time wit sawdust brain lyk u who jugdes who goes 2 hell.i bet frm dis ur writeup o u r" probably" goin 2 b dre patron down "dre" no way u can force d BLIND to SEE ND THE DEAF to HEAR! YOU ARE LOST! O TI SONU SI INU IGBO SEEK HELP SO DAT U CAN B TAGGED"LOST BUT FOUND".U MIGHT JUST B WASTING YOUR DATA IF U QUOTE M AGAIN!COS I GOT NO TYM 4 EMPTY BRAINS LYK U! SHIKENA!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
lekibraky:

U people are sitting at the comfort of ur home writing rubbish about out prophet if u want to know how much we love and cherish Muhammed let all meet in a place and talk all the nonsense u use to write about our beloved prophet and see if baboons and the monkies will not bathe in blood stupid people bring evidence of where Muslims ever insulted any Prophet that alone shows ur faith is not complete for sauna poo abt prophet of God.

Must u guys always shed blood.
If someone challenges the values and doctrines of ur religion and even prophet, must u kill him?
Because that only exposes the insecurity and uncertainty you face concerning ur religion.
I mean can't you refute the claims, debate, argue with references like civilised people?
Because whoever u are and no matter what u believe in,whether u like it or not pple will continue to question ur faith, argue with ur leaders, and challenge ur ideologies.

It is ur choice to either ignore or debate with them.
But when u choose to kill them, u have crossed the line to pure savagery. U are a diabolic and ruthless mad animal of no sense . Or as it is concerned here, a MOOSElim.

2 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Chiefpriest(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
Please I beg u in name of your ex cpn prophet state any place u want to meet and wear bomb and prepare to meet your 73 virgins .see threat,u are a local fool.
lekibraky: U people are sitting at the comfort of ur home writing rubbish about out prophet if u want to know how much we love and cherish Muhammed let all meet in a place and talk all the nonsense u use to write about our beloved prophet and see if baboons and the monkies will not bathe in blood stupid people bring evidence of where Muslims ever insulted any Prophet thaHt alone shows ur faith is not complete for sauna poo abt prophet of God

2 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by maasoap(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
Just hear the way they're shouting freedom of speech as if the said freedom of speech had no limit. You can't deny holocaust in some countries, you can be sued for libel and slander, is that not limitation to your freedom of speech? I ask again, what was the producer and sponsors of that movie trying to achieve?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by udatso: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
for God's sake let me ask u guys question....do u personally walk to a pyton and deep ur hand in its mouth..only a foolish person does dat.. Allah has protected dis religion from various attacks..av u guys eva wondad dat y is it dat dis same religion dat u claim preaches violence happens to b d fastest going religion in europe? Dat its scripture is d only scripture that has nt bn altered unlike som dat i knw dat are bn revised time to time due to errors...although, i dnt support his killing bt weneva somtn like dis has happened, has d so called world power/westrn world publicly punished such person..no..yet u complain y shd muslims b violent....wait until some1 draws force nude pix of ur mum potrayn her as a IndecentStar and keep quiet sayn its ur dad's fight..its tym u start tnkn wt ur brains nt ur balls
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by maasoap(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
oradee:

hmm...so have u comdenmed the killing of innocent christians by the Lybian muslims? were they the ones that acted or produced or sposored the movie?
If ur religion decides to kill an innocent xtian in another part of the world for an action committed by another on the other side of it,dont u think u shld ask urselves what ur religion really preaches?
And for the second highlighted, is the world in a war against islam that we dont even know about?
The same way millions of Afghans killed by the mighty USA were not responsible for the attack on the world trade center. It is simple logic.

2 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by callash: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
Antivirus92: They have no God so they are fighting for their god. Muslims fools! Wait for more of those movies!
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION..BASTARD
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by palladan: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
Some useless people, that dos't have a Religion calling him self as Anti-Virus telling Muslims that we don't have a God were are fighting for our God. We don't have a God, but we have ALLAH and we are ready to die the sake of Allah, we are not kidnappers, arm-robbers, drinkers, etc.. what is your religion?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by fastlane84: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
Let me get something straight here; some
washed-out two -faced-faggøt-of-a-producer/
Director made a film about the Holy
Mohammad; and US embassies are being
attacked? Ambassador killed?
Don't they have the address of the director/
producer/actors? Abi Obama don dey act/direct
movie?
Muslims stewpid shaa!

U r d stupid one
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by luluosas(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
I don't mean to insult any Muslim here please.
But, why is it that Muslims are quick to fight for their religion, whenever a character in their religious faith is painted otherwise, either on a movie, a novel, on news article, in paintings etc? Isn't this pure hypocrisy?
Now, I know that the Christian Faith have been attacked in the past but, you don't see Christians taking to the streets or storming Embassies to cause death. Does it then mean that, Christians are stu-pid or idi-ots for not fighting for their Jesus? Certainly not! You know why? Because, Christianity is not a 'religion' but LIFE.
I am proud to be a Christian, for Our God told us ''Ye shall not need to fight in this battle'' 2 Chronicles 20:17a. Should I therefore starts to fight for my Jesus now, even after instructing me that, I don't have a battle? No na.
So, I ask again, why are Muslims fighting for their Allah? No offence intended. Thank you.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by kheart(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
godimento: Dear Muslim bros, what has happened is enough 2 know that your serving a dead, impotent, blind, dump & deaf god. Pls come out frm this bondage & receive Christ in order 2 live here & in eternity.
Atleast they dont worship grave enclosed GOD.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Toks2008(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
I dare not ask GOD almighty questions. Never!

But sometimes i wonder why GOD allowed Ishmael come from Abraham. I believe GOD knows the end from the beginning so i really don't understand why he allowed Ismael to have generations that gave birth to Islam.

Because in as much as i know Islam to be a religion of peace, some perverts just can't stop making me doubt the relevance of this religion in the world. What a shame on Islam and Muslims as a whole. No insults intended please but I am PISSED OFF.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by kheart(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
0l'dirty:

i made reference to arab muslims who are by far the least democrated and civil beings on the planet.

The average tenure of the despots that where overthrown during the arab spring was 30yrs!

The arabs cannot exist in a civilised and stable enviroment.

I blame Obama for actively and covertly giving support to the arab spring uprising. He should have back down and let the whole arab world get drawn in a long and bloody civil war like what is currently happening in syria.

d day u hate islam is d day u start dying slowly.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by udatso: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
for God's sake let me ask u guys question....do u personally walk to a pyton and deep ur hand in its mouth..only a foolish person does dat.. Allah has protected dis religion from various attacks..av u guys eva wondad dat y is it dat dis same religion dat u claim preaches violence happens to b d fastest going religion in europe? Dat its scripture is d only scripture that has nt bn altered unlike som dat i knw dat are bn revised time to time due to errors...although, i dnt support his killing bt weneva somtn like dis has happened, has d so called world power/westrn world publicly punished such person..no..yet u complain y shd muslims b violent....wait until some1 draws force nude pix of ur mum potrayn her as a IndecentStar and keep quiet sayn its ur dad's fight..its tym u start tnkn wt ur brains nt ur balls
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by dayokanu(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
Religion of piss
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by skyflash(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
Na true say the man married a nine year girl?na true?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by akin23(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
THE QUESTION IS WHICH OTHER RELIGION IN THE WORLD WILL SAY THAT KILLING IS JUSTIFIED FOR INSULTING UR LEADER WITH THE PRESENT STATE OF DIGITAL CIVILISATION? WHETHER MUSLIMS LIKE IT OR NOT THEY HAVE WHAT IS CALLED TOLERANCE. IN FUTURE WORST MOVIES WILL DEFINITLY BE PRODUCE, LET HE HAVE NOT SIN BE THE ONE TO CAST THE FIRST STONE? WE ARE IN ERA OF FREEDOM OF IDEAS WHICH WHAT IS RULING D WORLD SO LET UR god FIGHT 4 HIMSELF !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe / Anatoly Chubais Resigns And Flees Russia / Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.