Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya (43594 Views)

Innocence Of Muslims: The Controversial Movie Responsible For Recent Protests / Riots In North London 6th August 2011 Black Man Short Dead By Police! / Heavy Student riots in London, Police and Prince Charles attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by 0ldirty: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
gbadexy: Stoopid christian talking trash as usual.
I can bet that 98% of the mumus flapping their lips here about Islam are ibos and yorubas.
They would unite to abuse Islam and still face themselves tomorrow with bigger insults.
Foolish people! Why don't you simply face your warrant and concentrate on your religion that would give you salvation instead of taking it upon yourselves to insult God, the prophet and the Quran, would God give you extra blessing for the insults? Or are you also fighting for your god and taking it personal like the fanatical muslims.
I wonder how some silly people would justify insult to Allah, do you abuse Olorun or Chineke when fighting yourselves, if you want to deceive yourselves that Allah does not mean God, what then is the arabic expression for God in arabic or hausa bible?
We respect prophet Isa and I won't take chance, I would rather face my Islam than risking offending God in abusing Jesus.

BOKO!

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Ignatio(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
sdiq: HOW I WISH I CAN LAY MY HAND ON ONE XTIAN HE OR SHE WILL BE DEAD IN TEN SECONDS FOOLS

Come get me, obo.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by omodapson(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
alkalinity: Allah told us in d holy Qur'an dat hu eva abuse Him,no 1 should fight 4 Him,bt if any1 abuse d prophet Muhammed P.B.U.H or endulge in any act 2 humiliate d prophet,den d muslim should fight back.So dear christian bros and sis d fight is nt 4 God.Am nt in sppt of attacking d embassies,bt y d prophet? Did any of d christian recal in d past where d muslim ulter a word, or involve in an act jst 2 critisized Jesus or d christian jst lik dat? 4 me i cnt rememba cos is 1 of d articles of faith in islam dat every muslim must hv faith or blive in ol d prophet snd by Allah S.W.A including Jesus(peace b upon Him).Christians brodas & sis,wat i wil lik u 2 understand is a muslim dont jok with his religion and he adhere strictly with d teachings of his religion.So if anytin similar 2 dis repeat it self again,d muslims would fight bak.Lets respect our self and religions.

The truth is not far fetched. Only the wise know better. Enough said.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by 0ldirty: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
sdiq: HOW I WISH I CAN LAY MY HAND ON ONE XTIAN HE OR SHE WILL BE DEAD IN TEN SECONDS FOOLS

Come get me, obo.

some of us are adherents to Hitler. Don't be f00led I use to blow islam farks for a living
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
shymexx:

I don't want to derail the topic, but why are you simpletons quoting me?

Let me help you use your brain cells and not repeat the crap you saw on TV..

Who owns the cruise missiles that were used to destroy Libya's air defense system?

Who owns the Apache helicopters used during the Libyan intervention?

Who owns the air craft carriers used for surveillance and logistics?

Who owns the drones use throughout the Libyan thing?

Didn't an American F16 crash in Benghazi at the start of the intervention?

Who was in charge of the NATO command during the Libyan intervention??

Answer those questions by yourself and meditate - don't derail the thread..

I'm guessing u were in Libya urself since none of d things u mentioned were supposedly gotten from tv.
I'm also guessing it was Obama that bribed the guy that set himself on fire at martyr square, right?
Still wondering what america could possibly gain by all that.
Anyway one thing is clear:
to u america will always be the enemy;
dictatorship will always be freedom;
democracy and freedom will always be stupid and unpardonable.

NOTE, I'D RATHER BE A SIMPLETON THAN BE A SENSELESS SCHOLAR(for that my friend is madness).

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by LADEMINUS: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
Catholic here! D question is.... Knowing how much they revolt at the slightest provocation, why do we xtians keep provoking evil? And why do clowns on nairaland sit in d comfort of their homes and phones and paste provocative statements that could put an innocent soul in danger?
e.code:
What has film production got to do with you killing an innocent man for Christ sake? What the hell is wrong with Islam for Christ sake What a religion? A religion of BONDAGE!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
Classicalman: Hmm.... Are u now saying you are an atheist? Cos that what i can infer from your post. Figures.

I'm not an atheist(and not a fan of it) - I believe in God but not religion... It's about knowing who you're and finding something that works for you... I stepped away from the Church 4 years ago when I found out about how God operates and how we all control our reality, individually... Religion kind of made life difficult for me - but ancient knowledge provided me with everything I needed to know about God, universe, evil forces, and how to attain a higher level of consciousness through knowledge..

Love and good heart is the key - we all control our own reality, individually, and everything on this planet communicates indirectly... So, there's no need for the 'boogeyman' platform that religion provides...

That's just me and how I view life...
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by 0ldirty: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
LADEMINUS: Catholic here! D question is.... Knowing how much they revolt at the slightest provocation, why do we xtians keep provoking evil? And why do clowns on nairaland sit in d comfort of their homes and phones and paste provocative statements that could put an innocent soul in danger?

why should we tolerate their nonsense
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Lovine: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
alkalinity:Allah told us in d holy Qur'an dat hu eva abuse Him,no 1 should fight 4 Him,bt if any1 abuse d prophet Muhammed P.B.U.H or endulge in any act 2 humiliate d prophet,den d muslim should fight back.So dear christian bros and sis d fight is nt 4 God.Am nt in sppt of attacking d embassies,bt y d prophet? Did any of d christian recal in d past where d muslim ulter a word, or involve in an act jst 2 critisized Jesus or d christian jst lik dat? 4 me i cnt rememba cos is 1 of d articles of faith in islam dat every muslim must hv faith or blive in ol d prophet snd by Allah S.W.A including Jesus(peace b upon Him).Christians brodas & sis,wat i wil lik u 2 understand is a muslim dont jok with his religion and he adhere strictly with d teachings of his religion.So if anytin similar 2 dis repeat it self again,d muslims would fight bak.Lets respect our self and religions.

You sounded like one of these BKHaram burning churches, etc. So you people have not told us the truth about your religion
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by oradee: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
gbadexy: Stoopid christian talking trash as usual.
I can bet that 98% of the mumus flapping their lips here about Islam are ibos and yorubas.
They would unite to abuse Islam and still face themselves tomorrow with bigger insults.
Foolish people! Why don't you simply face your warrant and concentrate on your religion that would give you salvation instead of taking it upon yourselves to insult God, the prophet and the Quran, would God give you extra blessing for the insults? Or are you also fighting for your god and taking it personal like the fanatical muslims.
I wonder how some silly people would justify insult to Allah, do you abuse Olorun or Chineke when fighting yourselves, if you want to deceive yourselves that Allah does not mean God, what then is the arabic expression for God in arabic or hausa bible?
We respect prophet Isa and I won't take chance, I would rather face my Islam than risking offending God in abusing Jesus.

Is Mohammed Allah? Did anyone insult Allah?
In all the history of Islam's conflicts,have u or anyone on this forun ever picked up a weapon to fight/defend ur faith (Islam) which resulted in the killing of someone intentionally?
Let whoever has done so come on out and openly admit he/she has...if not STFU and dont clap/applaud what u dont have the guts and the balls to do!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
inurmind:
I'm guessing u were in Libya urself since none of d things u mentioned were supposedly gotten from tv.
I'm also guessing it was Obama that bribed the guy that set himself on fire at martyr square, right?
Still wondering what america could possibly gain by all that.
Anyway one thing is clear:
to u america will always be the enemy;
dictatorship will always be freedom;
democracy and freedom will always be stupid and unpardonable.

NOTE, I'D RATHER BE A SIMPLETON THAN BE A SENSELESS SCHOLAR(for that my friend is madness).

No Libyan 'set' himself on fire, it was a TUNISIAN MAN in Tunisia... And there is no 'martyr square' in Libya...

I don't hate America, I just don't like their neo-con and neo-lib gun-ho foreign policy - and I've a right not to like it because humanity comes first for me, before any other thing... America is a great country and I love American sports, music, and adore my African American distant relatives..

Hope that helps.. wink
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Lovine: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
So what?..................Look at all the anti-Christian rantings on a daily basis that is tolerated with class and dignity. As opposed to this knashing of teeth and the constant childish temper tantrums from these pathetic excuses for humanity. Their self loathing is understandable and deserved
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by PBundles(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
The US has denounced the film as going past tolerable and when Israel is saying they think the film is deplorable that must say something.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Lovine: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
These are coordinated attacks on U.S. embassies that started on September 11. The movie trailer has been out for months. STOP BLAMING THE FILM! This was planned by Muslim extremists whose religion is murder. A Danish cartoonist made a caricature of Muslim bomber and they ordered his death. In World War II it sided with Hitler (read about the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem) because Muslim leaders shared his desire to kill Jews.
This is a religion that thinks it is above criticism. You can't even leave the religion without being under the death penalty. If this is not planned evil, then what is?

2 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Chiefpriest(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
The american will smoke out ur cowards that attacked thier citizens,and stop complaining ur prophet mohammed is a taut.
la furia:
arent the people behind d movies americans? They reside in america. They america govt sees nothing wrong in what these american islamaphobias are doing.
The fact is the actions of these guys was going to put d lives of american citizen in d middle east at risk as well as america muslims in the u.s.a. They knew wat the reaction was goin to be but ofcourse the didnt care.
It is much easier 2 insult people in your comfort zone. These guys had an agenda and they got exactly what they wanted. The american embasy is payin the price for the stupidi.ty one of its citizen same way innocent muslims pay d price for the actions of d jihadist group

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Mustay(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
sharp man: The painful truth is that 90% of muslims are secretly happy about the killings over movie and that says a lot about the religion called Islam.

Stop posting fantasies and figments of your imagination as facts. People just go about making statements without any tests, hypotheses or evidences and cause more confusion.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by xtra84: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
i dont no y oda socalled religions will not stay on there own without making trouble in dis world dey choosed as there paradise , fools
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ib0221: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
1 some people are worse than d bombers except dat they do not either have gut or have d ammunitions.
2 d producer of film shd b prosecutd
3 american government erred by not being proactive atleast they would not claim ignorance of d film n checked it producer.
3 dose who killed d envoys are to b condemmed by every soul 4 taking revenge on supposed innocents(if d film was d cause)
4 let b hypothetical, if american president were depicted like dat cld smbody tell what d white house wld do.
4 live n let live.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by AMvanquish: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
oradee:

So before u say Christians hate ur religion,ask urself what makes them do so cos BH is still within our midst...

BH are on their own! When u get brainwashed by radicals from a young age, that is
The outcome. Not forgeting poverty, hate and manipulation of all sorts
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by xtra84: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
u pple are given me more reasons to believe dat islam is a religion of peace cos it only faith dat dos not make any morkry of oda faith day say

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by hasino21: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
U xtians can say watever rubish u lik. And 4 u †hat said muslims are stupid, i think its ur entire genaration dats stupid n daft!!!

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Lovine: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
HOW MANY OF YOU MADE A CHOICE OF BECOMING A MUSLIM? WHAT'S HAPPEN IF YOU DECIDE TO LEAVE?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by sharpman1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mustay:

Stop posting fantasies and figments of your imagination as facts. People just go about making statements without any tests, hypotheses or evidences and cause more confusion.

Well........i was referring to my own sample space at my place of work and on Nairaland. You are about the only person, safe one other guy at my place of work that has inferred that the killings were wrong. Others have only condemned the making of the movie.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by hasino21: 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
U xtians can say watever rubish u lik. And 4 u †hat said muslims are stewpid, i think its ur entire genaration dats stewpid n daft!!!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by xtra84: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
d cris10 & jews love provocation if not y not make the morkry of yesu dey are use to making morkry of for once less tale ourself d truth yeye muntullas
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Lovine: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
Islam is a peaceful religion....Well as long as you don't draw a cartoon of their 'prophet' or make a movie about him. Then you just get your head cut off.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Chiefpriest(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
sdfu you innocent muslim murderers your sex maniac child molester hamaphrodite idiot of a prophet is in hell screwing 72 virgin demons u are here making noise.
Ramtzy: The US will continue to get this much hatred from the muslims around the world as long as they continue to be remote-controlled by the Zionist Isreali government to destabilize the muslim world
[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by sweetguy10(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
Bloody blood-sucking-all-because-of-70-wide-pussied-virgins-Ugky beared Mur'fuckers , Wish I am a Military man , Killing muslims would be my hobby and seeing blood gush outta their satanic neck would be like cumming . Bloody Nuisances , awon oloshi jati jati

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Azumy(f): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
oradee:

Your funny o...did ur blood boil when Boko haram killed innocent lives in Nigeria (both Christians and other wise)?

Your defending ur "muslim brothers' and ur 'religion" cos done internationally?

Its obvious from the history of this thread that any killing done by a Muslim is Right and the victim being killed is wrong..
oh pls! If u must noe dat islam condemns destruction of life nd al that hinders peaceful co-existence. But y is it dat pple especially on nairaland instead of accusin d individual tends 2 paint islam nd our prophet bad.regrdin d killins of bh is it only christians dat were killed wia were u wen evn durin d holy mnth of fasting wia pple wia gathered listeni 2 d word of God dis pple striked!for cryin out loud,r dis nt clear evidences dat dos people r in no way muslims and r jst usin islam as a cover. If u must also noe dat in islam fightin of jihad was as a result of d unblivers who prevnt d spread of islam and attack muslims. Nd evn frm individual perspective wen ur enemy confronts u with war u must definately defend urslf cos God doesnt like 4 us cowdice.dat was d essence of jihad wit sword durin dat era.if u must also noe dat it is dis same islam dat helped us 2 noe dat jihad is leavin evil nd doin good(migration for Godsake) so pls wen u say anytin abt bh stop associatin it wit islam or our prophet.were u nt in nigeria wen on of d members caught carried a christian name but am less concern abt dat. Al i bliva is dat dey r just mischievious set of pple who r devilsent to destroy d world!if u r a true bliver u must noe dat dis happenings are sign of last hours dat d world at large will b face with insecurity.all in all lets try and av respect for other people's religion nd vice visa. May God guide us aryt! Salam!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by inteli: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
espn: Attack islam..nd u expect us to be silent..u joke!
I thought as much undecided
espn: Attack islam..nd u expect us to be silent..u joke!
I thought as much
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by oradee: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
AMvanquish:

BH are on their own! When u get[b] brainwashed[/b] by radicals from a young age, that is
The outcome. Not forgeting poverty, hate and manipulation of all sorts

is Love or hate being preached in the brainwashing?
You really think ur Religion is above anyone else abi?
Those people doing the brainwashing are muslims like u...and if the outcome of the "brainwashing" results in d killing of innocent lives,then ur religion is to blame! not Christians,the FG,Americans,or "infidels"
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by vanstanzy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
toria1980: and i hope this topic wont cause any trouble for NLers o

Dont worry we have studied the mode of these cowards (islamists)attack. Look at the film sparking riot, instead of the film crew being killed, US diplomats get killed.
BH abores western education, instead of destroying schools, they destroy Churches, Christians and security ops.
So if this topic will cause trouble, they will maybe try to shut-down the net, or attack seun. So u can comment all u want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe / Anatoly Chubais Resigns And Flees Russia / Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.