Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament (18680 Views)

** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
sexyzee ya shid aint d0pe.. Listened to it. Wack
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
cant wait to see flows... Tomorrow is tha ish
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by khimwhyte(f): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
mikuz am in
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by khimwhyte(f): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
sleakid: Ffuck intro
Ffuck outro.
Quick one for valiantvaliant..
Leggo
funny "i dnt giv a ffuck" bt always leave diz thread "satisfied" when-i-ccum(come)//
So for valiant to "FEEL" death,.. All he need is a pen-and-form//
to-beat-Gs, i "GO REALER" than the phylum of king-kong//
bro-quit-this w'rap and better go rehearse haw to sing-song//
coz The kid is "ilicit" ILL-IS-IT? plus d0pe and Sorta-ROUND-lyk-weed//
so when i bomb,. I'l Bring valiant down even if he is "under-GROUND-lyk-SID (seed)// (underground rapper.) digg?
Masterd my martial act.. I "shakeSPEARE" and i dont mean threatening "britney u fake crazy-ssucker//
thus, if YA "bullet ever git fired", den it must be a "lazy-worker"//
I wreck off his chest... Leave his heart "bouncing" like a fraudulent pay-cheque//
then rip off his "eye, neck" lyk its some effin "elections" on a play-deck//
Blood group O+ .. He aint my "type".. He's just a m0f0-geek//
so wen diz punches stick to his socket, i got him "watchin" lyk its a m0jo-flick//
Am so high i fly wit birds.. Dats why i dey yarn-with-PIGEON(pidgin)//
Like "wetin dey happen na? I dey kill valiant. Still hold him fans-like-ceiling//
Plus i dey school am haw to burst, call me the lyrical stack-prefect//
Rail in d sky, i make fly tracks, valiant cant be 'fly' cos he lack-etiquette
(air ticket)....
ONE
Pure murder. Dope shit sleakid
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2012
khimwhyte:
Pure murder. Dope shit sleakid
I see yhu gurl...
One..
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by mikuz(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
khimwhyte: mikuz am in
you've got to send me a mail.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2012
I CRAFT RHYMES TO KILL like I mastered the ART OF WAR/
This ain't WRESTLING so don't u think of spitting RAW/
If wishes were horses man I would prolly own a stallion/
I'm bringing drama to the game that's prolly y these niggas ACTING UP/
Like razor blades on ma tongue man ma flows are so sharp/ just know that/ f*ck beats up with no condom just cuz I go hard/
I rock 2chains unlike drake that's NO LIE/
Plus I made BOB run out of airplanes cuz I'm so fly

Real
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2012
nosa gold: I CRAFT RHYMES TO KILL like I mastered the ART OF WAR/
This ain't WRESTLING so don't u think of spitting RAW/
If wishes were horses man I would prolly own a stallion/
I'm bringing drama to the game that's prolly y these niggas ACTING UP/
Like razor blades on ma tongue man ma flows are so sharp/ just know that/ f*ck beats up with no condom just cuz I go hard/
I rock 2chains unlike drake that's NO LIE/
Plus I made BOB run out of airplanes cuz I'm so fly

Real
D0pe bt it seems u dnt knw wats goin on here. Its a tournament nat a freestyle louge. Flow for rank is still active..
0ne

1 Like

Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2012
Oh kkk
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2012
where em brawlers at
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2012
Haha, bruthas didn't show again/chu chu, here it comes, yeah, it's the freight(fright)train/Safari selling d0pe sh!t, life on the fast lane/extraordinary flows, me don't do rap plain/flying high erryday, like I own an airplane/don't gotta talk sh!t, to make a few hits/to see the eigth wonder, you gotta pay for a seat/i'm the G.O.A.T, but most def I don't bleat/you seen ill rappers? None as ill as me/me's solar powered , so I bring the heat/got rhymes like candy, you can say I'm sweet/Safari's an undertaker, see I'm killing the beat/she does a clean job, guess I'm really neat/always ön point, hardly taste defeat/ma flows taking me high, over 100 feet/and after every battle, I'm crowned Queen of the streets//**missed this thread, sleakid, I trust you won't dull. Mikuz try send these guys MB make dem show nah**
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2012
safarigirl: missed this thread, sleakid, I trust you won't dull. Mikuz try send these guys MB make dem show nah**
Never dullin.. Supp girl.. Am sure yhu back to trash sleak... I see yhu..
One....
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by alleviate2002us(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
safarigirl: Haha, bruthas didn't show again/chu chu, here it comes, yeah, it's the freight(fright)train/Safari selling d0pe sh!t, life on the fast lane/extraordinary flows, me don't do rap plain/flying high erryday, like I own an airplane/don't gotta talk sh!t, to make a few hits/to see the eigth wonder, you gotta pay for a seat/i'm the G.O.A.T, but most def I don't bleat/you seen ill rappers? None as ill as me/me's solar powered , so I bring the heat/got rhymes like candy, you can say I'm sweet/Safari's an undertaker, see I'm killing the beat/she does a clean job, guess I'm really neat/always ön point, hardly taste defeat/ma flows taking me high, over 100 feet/and after every battle, I'm crowned Queen of the streets//**missed this thread, sleakid, I trust you won't dull. Mikuz try send these guys MB make dem show nah**

Could you try harnessing that!!!

Its not a bad attempt at all.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by mikuz(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
These guys are funny. They just registered for the tourney and ran away. Can you imagine.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2012
Where the brawlers at?
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by mikuz(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
nosa gold: Can I be in? Or is it too late
its not.
Thats if you aint scared.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
ah swear if am God 4 just 1day... I'll strike diz niqqhus... Smh i hate nonesense...
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2012
Its on
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by verbalbullet(m): 12:06am On Sep 27, 2012
ova here.i sign up
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 12:58am On Sep 27, 2012
nosa gold: Where the brawlers at?
dem no gree show cos their rhymes no d0pe/even for flows, dem still no get hope/going downhill, like a rap slope/they can't show, cos they simply can't cope/me and sleakid gonna set the pace in this battle/send the best players, with closed eyes, we gonna tackle/Safari's walking tall, while the other rappers just waddle/turning rappers all around, just like a ladle/if rap is a product, Safari's the face/if rap was a gem, I'm the case/and if it's food? I'm the source of it's taste/take my time in the game, never in a haste/spitting d0pe shyte, and I don't mean waste/while you doing stretches, Safari's already won the race/ get up in ma face, I'll spray you with mace/pound you so hard, you'll leave the game like Mase//
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 1:07am On Sep 27, 2012
safarigirl: dem no gree show cos their rhymes no d0pe/even for flows, dem still no get hope/going downhill, like a rap slope/they can't show, cos they simply can't cope/me and sleakid gonna set the pace in this battle/send the best players, with closed eyes, we gonna tackle/Safari's walking tall, while the other rappers just waddle/turning rappers all around, just like a ladle/if rap is a product, Safari's the face/if rap was a gem, I'm the case/and if it's food? I'm the source of it's taste/take my time in the game, never in a haste/spitting d0pe shyte, and I don't mean waste/while you doing stretches, Safari's already won the race/ get up in ma face, I'll spray you with mace/pound you so hard, you'll leave the game like Mase//

Thatz huge
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by mikuz(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2012
Verbalbullet and nosa god . . Are you in?
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2012
Yeah
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2012
Bleep PUNCHLINES all I need is ONE RHYME/ bring beef but don't forget ur fork and knife cuz I be sure to chew u like its LUNCHTIME/
B!tch I STATED that I make CAPITAL in every COUNTRY that I go/
drop the best bar still ur music won't make WAVES like an ocean every time u drop your flows/
Wack flows u keep spitting, and then u call it rap/
I never EXERCISE patience that's prolly why ma pocket fat/
I rhyme tight/ put wings on your clock to make ur time fly/
U can't do sh!t like constipation/ like magazines I get ovation/ put u on your best behaviour like probation/
Leave u pissed like ma kidney got so many precious stones/ lower ur tone/ I no be orthopedic surgeon make u no dey bone/

Real

1 Like

Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2012
nosa gold: Bleep PUNCHLINES all I need is ONE RHYME/ bring beef but don't forget ur fork and knife cuz I be sure to chew u like its LUNCHTIME/
B!tch I STATED that I make CAPITAL in every COUNTRY that I go/
drop the best bar still ur music won't make WAVES like an ocean every time u drop your flows/
Wack flows u keep spitting, and then u call it rap/
I never EXERCISE patience that's prolly why ma pocket fat/
I rhyme tight/ put wings on your clock to make ur time fly/
U can't do sh!t like constipation/ like magazines I get ovation/ put u on your best behaviour like probation/
Leave u pissed like ma kidney got so many precious stones/ lower ur tone/ I no be orthopedic surgeon make u no dey bone/

Real
Supp wid dis boy.. Wtf.. Mehn ur ffuckin ill... Damn
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2012
sleakid:
Supp wid dis boy.. Wtf.. Mehn ur ffuckin ill... Damn

I see u Kid
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2012
airmark oya come drop ya bars.. We knw lyrical e.k wnt show up.. Lol
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by alleviate2002us(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2012
safarigirl: dem no gree show cos their rhymes no d0pe/even for flows, dem still no get hope/going downhill, like a rap slope/they can't show, cos they simply can't cope/me and sleakid gonna set the pace in this battle/send the best players, with closed eyes, we gonna tackle/Safari's walking tall, while the other rappers just waddle/turning rappers all around, just like a ladle/if rap is a product, Safari's the face/if rap was a gem, I'm the case/and if it's food? I'm the source of it's taste/take my time in the game, never in a haste/spitting d0pe shyte, and I don't mean waste/while you doing stretches, Safari's already won the race/ get up in ma face, I'll spray you with mace/pound you so hard, you'll leave the game like Mase//

Dats ma Gurl.....Go Baby...Go baby...Go baby.....
Ur HOT!!!
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
Airmark, oh airmark, where art thou? Thy lines are being awaited like the break of dawn/lyrical E.K we know will always run/we called this a battle, only thing they killed was the fun/how hard is it to drop lines at your turn?/8 bars is all you need and then you're done/when they signed up, me thought they gonna bring out the guns/all I see now's just a bunch of b!tches in thongs/so much for the noise and the beating of gongs/beating chests, talking trash, thought they were King kong/the ship's already sailed, they're playing games on the docks/spoilt it's main aim, me thinks they need a few knocks/Safari's a baller, scoring slamdunks/just like Willy Wonker, sweet to give you heartburns/you'll never have to worry, i'm a lyrical nurse/if I won you in a battle, be happy, could've been worse/
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2012
airmark we waitin 4 ya wack lines. Lol
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2012
Peeps keep askin why niqqas scared of airmark?/
I preside and hold it down, military, David Mark/
Airmark trendin, all hailin automated rappin machine/
Airmark spittin, mcs fallin, screamin ...oh ma chinnnn!/
Who is Lyrical EK, ouch, we don’t know him/
Yeah, May be an Ex Konvict, like sleakid or Ohakim/
I don’t need helper, thats why they call me victor/
Am a beat murderer, Jigga is ma one and only mentor/
Saw your big tummy, wow, lyrically pregnant?/
Damn, You later rapping like a malnourished somali infant/
Reppin St Finbarr’s, ya gotta feel ma bars/
Ya hatin, ya gat no class, .... i own fast cars/
I saw you last night diggin ma beat and ma flows/
Today am here to smack ya, no mercy, touch ya toes/
Most MCs spitin rhymes we've heard in Ninety Nine/
Am a big dawg anyone outrhymes me i owe him montrachet wine/

Airmark

2 Likes

Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
I make u niggas HALA like I'm driving ma honda/
Like the eclipse I'm sorry I let your son(sun)down/
Your IV? I ceased-her(ceaser) like the ROMAN numerals/
I guess that's y y'all don't get the picture like hidden cameras/
Making CHEESE ON MA BRAIN call that FOOD FOR THOUGHT/ u forgot/ I screw u up cuz on random beats so u can say I'm going NUTS/
U ain't got FANS I guess that means u ain't COOL/
Ma swag is in extinction it should be conserved like a zoo/
I make u "kick the bucket" cuz lyrically u are so "pail"(pale)/
I suggest u get "trained" cuz u mentally DE-RAILED/

Real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 / Tag Team Championship / Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.