Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! (771 Views)

Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help / She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her / When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Bae (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by scanner1000(m): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pls i need advice...

There is a girl wich am dating nt up to a month now..we met of AAU aspirant wassap group..though we hv not see each other bt we are hopin to c in skool..we have being chat fyn until today she told me her phone(Techno p5) got spoilt that i should help her with new phone dat her dad said he wil nt buy for her...am confuse now..whether to buy to prove am serious wit her or not to buy for not been scam..pls i need ur help... cry
Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by demmy0325(m): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Someone shud gv me a name for this kind of niggas..
Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by agarawu23(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
open your ear undecided

DON'T BUY IT
Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by ITbomb(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
I will start helping you when you get your admission
Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by ZedX6: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ewu.

What phone does your mom and sisters use?

See the mumu wanting to buy a phone to prove to a girl that he is serious about her. . . What has she done to prove to you that she is serious about you?

You need a knock on your head to reset your brain to factory settings.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by Enegod(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
scanner1000:
Pls i need advice...

There is a girl wich am dating nt up to a month now..we met of AAU aspirant wassap group..though we hv not see each other bt we are hopin to c in skool..we have being chat fyn until today she told me her fone got spoilt that i should help her with new phone dat her dad said he wil nt buy for her...am confuse now..whether to buy to prove am serious wit her or not to buy for not been scam..pls i need ur help... cry
Get her iPhone 6 to prove that your love for her is too strong undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
She'st trying out her scamming tricks on you, if you're that gullible and blind to fall for it though.

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by uniqueflash(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
her father say he will not buy an u are confuse where u shld not. Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by dulux07(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
There is nothin wrong in buyin someone a phone whether male or female, if u feel ur financially capable or rm a wealthy home.
The only red flag i see is this, u barely know her for a month, n she is askin u to buy her a fone, a responsible gal will be reluctant to ask. Pls use ur money for better things.

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by AirstarKane(f): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
How old are you? And hope is not your school money you want to use sha? And are you high on something? grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by ashieduplus(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Op, how old are u exactly?

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by kilokeys(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
If her daddy wouldn't buy it, her sugar daddy would buy it..

Unfortunately, Sugarboys like u don't stand a chance to knack anything.
Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by scanner1000(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
ashieduplus:
Op, how old are u exactly?
check my profile to c my age
Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by jumper524(m): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
demmy0325:
f o o l of the year
Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
dulux07:
There is nothin wrong in buyin someone a phone whether male or female, if u feel ur financially capable or rm a wealthy home.
The only red flag i see is this, u barely know her for a month, n she is askin u to buy her a fone, a responsible gal will be reluctant to ask. Pls use ur money for better things.
Exaltly!!!..
Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by ashieduplus(m): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
scanner1000:
check my profile to c my age

You look very young. However, even that is not an excuse. At this point in ur life u have no business buying a girl a phone or any other expensive gift. Getting her one would surely make her take u seriously - as a maga. Take this advice from someone who has made this mistake in the past.

At this stage in ur life u should even be disqualifying girls and making them work hard to get ur attention; not the other way around. U should be in control, dictate the pace of the friendship and what direction it should follow. U are the man... remember that.

Like a typical girl she's testing you to see what she can get away with and I have this sad feeling thst u are about to fall for her shenanigans. Do urself a favour. Tell her u cannot afford a phone for now (even if u have the cash don't tell her) and watch her reaction... Whatever she does just continue with the friendship as if nothing happened.

U can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by scanner1000(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
ashieduplus:

Do urself a favour. Tell her u cannot afford a phone for now (even if u have the cash don't tell her) and watch her reaction... Whatever she does just continue with the friendship as if nothing happened.

U can thank me later.
Thanks dat a gud idea bro..
Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by Fidecoo(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why not? After telling her, u ar otedola's cousin. Children of nowadays. Smh.
Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by benkings(m): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Anoda atm machine bout to be hacked!!
Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by rudestmcblaze: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Her dad won't buy for her...simple:

She doesn't need a phone
Re: Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 22, 2015
demmy0325:
Mufu

(1) (Reply)

40 Things Every Woman Must Know About Men, Love, Sex And Relationships / Believe It Is The Truth / Woman convicted after March 1 protest in China!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.