Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,231 members, 7,853,198 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (157022 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
hey guys! There's a lot going on here. Am new but obviously not on this unique website. i need a female opinion here. i've heard that women can only put on mascara wen their mouth is open. Is this really true?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
De Tus: hey guys! There's a lot going on here. Am new but obviously not on this unique website. i need a female opinion here. i've heard that women can only put on mascara wen their mouth is open. Is this really true?

lol so not true
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by shegxi(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hi peeps.....am new here. lets do dis...gracias.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Zukoslim(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
zeeayinita:

lol so not true
..hmmmmm am learning oo....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
thnks, zeeayinita...lol. I guess u spend a lot of time on the mirror!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
nuh rili tho.. cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Zukoslim(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
zeeayinita: nuh rili tho.. cheesy
If i hear!!! Dnt deny it jare..it spend lyk an hr there dressing up,we cn tel frm ur xperience
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by IAMBREEZY: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
My ex where do you reside
zeeayinita:

lol... which kim plss??
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
Zukoslim: ...
If i hear!!! Dnt deny it jare..it spend lyk an hr there dressing up,we cn tel frm ur xperience

in ur mind u knw me sheyyyy... m nt freaked bou make up grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
IAMBREEZY: My ex where do you reside

sori dear iono ur ex wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by IAMBREEZY: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
I was just asking cause you both look alike
zeeayinita:

sori dear iono ur ex wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by elrony(m): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
IAMBREEZY: I was just asking cause you both look alike

KEL breezy?? shocked
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
@Zukoslim, lol...she's denying. Isn't that weird? *laughs*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
IAMBREEZY: I was just asking cause you both look alike

ohh my bad
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by tashaS: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
peeps, am new here, @ Mr cork u are so funny in a weird way
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by IAMBREEZY: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
So you comprehend.
zeeayinita:

ohh my bad
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 22, 2013
U r welcome tasha. u saw us over here laughing n giggling, so u had to come over n add to d fun, right?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pollay: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2013
i m new here, can anyone give me a warm welcome?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by basty: 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
Basty is the name, an old member but new on Romance thread.

Any female chatter to hook? . Enjoy yah sef
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by remsonik(f): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
Basty would like to chat with you
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by thegoodson: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
The good son is the name not a playar but a lover of the opp sex, and want to be thru to my self,just came in tru the door is the rum friendly wanna make chat maates link me up,a true son of my fada a woman rapper.in other words am new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jossiwan(m): 6:25am On Oct 23, 2013
New here, show some love pls...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2013
@the good soon, having too many women is a real problem isn't it? Lol. U r welcome here:-)
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by thegoodson: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
cool are you into good fun de tus that is if you are a women.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
@ the good son. Hahahahahaha no bro. seriously, u crack me up! Obviously, being a cheeky bad boy is wat gets u the gurl. U C once u start creating attraction, she doesn't hv a choice other than fall 4 U. Women love guys who make them hapi. U hear them say....he's funny, confident and makes me laugh all d time. I think he's cool:-)
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
De Tus: @Zukoslim, lol...she's denying. Isn't that weird? *laughs*

lol.... m sure u have a bighead grin

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by thegoodson: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
De Tus: @ the good son. Hahahahahaha no bro. seriously, u crack me up! Obviously, being a cheeky bad boy is wat gets u the gurl. U C once u start creating attraction, she doesn't hv a choice other than fall 4 U. Women love guys who make them hapi. U hear them say....he's funny, confident and makes me laugh all d time. I think he's cool:-)
yes man i feel you jare but i dont raise their hopes i just be friends and let it flow from there.thanks anyway.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by donPhill(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
me don tey small sha oo, only say i no gree introduce my humble self.....ok pals, i remain the gr8 DON-PHILL, the only pikin wey him mama born without labour.. wink
from abj, .....nice meeting u all
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2013
@zeeayinita, i wish i have a big head so that i can scare hell out of you and then say NEEEXT! :-)
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ifyayokayahoo: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
My name is Ayoka ihuoma iyabo

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.