Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156786 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by agmirrowgmail: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hello
Any gist?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lucaskid(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
,i am new here appreciate me wif likes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Yemlizzy(f): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
Yemlizzy howdy. You came with a good mindset. You r welcome. Anytn 4 d boy? wink
Thanks for the kind reception!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jaymel4u(m): 12:40am On Nov 14, 2013
wow hw come no one is talkig about romance? or is it jst me? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2013
Hulo! I'm Sam. A newbie.

Show a brother some love, plsss!

Love y'all.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Sttimmy1(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2013
Hello,am timmy by name,and am really new here,wanna know how ds works....u cn contact me on whassap-08035777638
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by amycutie(f): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2013
Tenderly1: hi everybody am new here and... emmm i dnt know what i will write next hmmmm.,...wareva mehn am ouratt hei.*hehehehehe*
wat is wrong wit dis one?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ritzberry(f): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hi everyone, Ritzberry a newbie. I hope to make great friends here . Tanx all !
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 16, 2013
Ritzberry: Hi everyone, Ritzberry a newbie. I hope to make great friends here . Tanx all !

xup, rita? I'm Sam. Nice To meet yu.

Leggo!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 16, 2013
amycutie: wat is wrong wit dis one?

i wonda o. BTW, nice pix@amycutie
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by humble007(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2013
new around here
smiley
NAME: ADEMOLA
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by missdebs(f): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2013
New here I hope to hv some fun
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jaymel4u(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
missdebs: New here I hope to hv some fun

miss debs d babalawo i consulted said u ar my wife cheesy. nd he even gave me proof........ he said u ave five fingers on each hand shocked nd i guess he is right grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by missdebs(f): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2013
jaymel4u:

miss debs d babalawo i consulted said u ar my wife cheesy. nd he even gave me proof........ he said u ave five fingers on each hand shocked nd i guess he is right grin

Lol see dis 1 tell ur babalawo dat he is high ooo nd y do u want me to b ur wife hw r u sure am nt an slowpoke
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by nkwerrrr: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
hello ma pple pls am new here n i nd 2 knw more
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by yinkeys(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pdf90(m): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ritzberry: Hi everyone, Ritzberry a newbie. I hope to make great friends here . Tanx all !
hi . let's be friends
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by freshprincex49(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ermmmmmm...... . I welcome myself, better late than never. I hpe to have a memorable experience here[color=#006600][/color]
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by komek(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2013
Any welcome song for new comers here? or something like cake to eat cos i want to officially declare that iam new here though i have been peeping from the window hole all this years.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by teeghurl(f): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mzincrediblero: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hello, i am new here.i hope to catch some fun and also benefit here too
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by McGibson(m): 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hey y'all am new here! Wanna catch some lil mind blowing gist n have fun
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sexyolasexy(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2013
Wats up in here fellas,ejaamiii siiii cos moo sexy gannnnnnnnnnn.ekaroo oo,gudmorn ooooo
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by yelnatsuno(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2013
I really need a girl to get down with. Never been in a relationship before.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ella2136(f): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2013
yelnats_uno: I really need a girl to get down with. Never been in a relationship before.
am available sweetie
If u don't mind grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Aliyuozioma(f): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hi evry1 am new hia
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by BigGee9949(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Howdie guys and ladies...? Am new hia...hope to knw y'all nd mk frnds... JAH bless y'all
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by yeamesee(f): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
Knock knock.may i cm in?am new too pls can any1 b kind enough to show me arnd?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jaybossYBNL(m): 5:58am On Nov 21, 2013
Hello My Fello Nairalanders I Greet You All
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
Ff me on twitter @Jayboss_1 n lets talks girls
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by BigGee9949(m): 6:41am On Nov 21, 2013
mawnin nairalanders...hope y'all had a gudnyt
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by BigGee9949(m): 6:42am On Nov 21, 2013
nyc1 #jayboss

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.