Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156695 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Shaylee(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
hello
Beatrice.M:
[color=#770077]hi everyone am a newbie here,could someone pls welcome me?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Shaylee(m): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
hello jennifer
USbabe: Hiiiii everyone...my name is Jennifer..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by tpia5: 1:03am On Dec 12, 2013
Ocutegan: I don land o. Enuf of viewing as a guest Now I'm ready for NL babes. I hail everyboody oga sexkills well done, I see I gotta pay you homage if I wanna live long here so I salute you. E je ko ye mi ☺º°˚˚˚°ºo smiley

lmao.

you might as well go ahead and deactivate your ugly self, butt kisser.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jackpot(f): 5:14am On Dec 12, 2013
Commenting on threads started by "Nobodies" is kinda awkward and insulting on our sensibilities. Mods and Seun, please do something about that. Thanks!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ukachibright: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2013
D-Explorer:

Yemi bawo ni? You sef new. LOL
helo evry one am new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ukachibright: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2013
helo pals am new here pls a rund of aplus for me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by NaijaDoWell: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
ukachi bright: helo pals am new here pls a rund of aplus for me

Who bring you come? undecided undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by BeatriceM1(f): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
BigGee9949: hw u doin Beatrice? cheesy
gud n u?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by BeatriceM1(f): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Am gud n u?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bolasexy(f): 1:09am On Sep 30, 2014
Am new here pls can someone tell me more about dis
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by marieolae(f): 1:11am On Sep 30, 2014
bolasexy: Am new here pls can someone tell me more about dis
nairaland. It has different sections. This is the romance section where people express their feelings about love,relationships and other encounters involving romance. U can feel free to drop a comment on any thread that relates to you in any way. Make new friends, follow people and don't forget to be friendly wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by KingsleyJay(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: nairaland. It has different sections. This is the romance section where people express their feelings about love,relationships and other encounters involving romance. U can feel free to drop a comment on any thread that relates to you in any way. Make new friends, follow people and don't forget to be friendly wink
frindly n insultiv as well

nairaland is not for the faint hearted
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dharmie092: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
My name is dammy
I'm a newbies
grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Eljay24(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
HI. I'm Jay but
ya'll can call me LJ

smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
All you folks that like creating dumb threads to introduce yourself as new members on this section, kindly use this thread.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MrTeymee(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by frankkydee(m): 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
hi room
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ijekul(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ijekul is back...missed dis section much but it's gud to be here...Knowledge is Power
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by cathyperry45(f): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cathy Perry has landed finally......a very big welcome to meeeee

hello goop people of naira land
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MizMyColi(f): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hello, I'm new here.
Please re-welcome me in a grand African style.
Thanks in anticipationsmiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by emryxleena(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
hi ladies nd gentlemen.. its me leena.. in need of a NL girlfriend... Oya girls make una turn up with una application letter and CV..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by b3llo(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
cathyperry45:

Welcome. Am new too
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Superman11(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
cathyperry45:

Welcome to Nairaland
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pharah(f): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hi everyone am new here......
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ollyboy009(m): 1:17am On Aug 21, 2015
pharah:
Hi everyone am new here......
Pharaho?...... Welcome to d interesting world of nairaland. Olly shouts out to all d preety ladies and handsome dudes in the hauz!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xamuelotu(m): 1:33am On Aug 21, 2015
Goldieluks:
Hiya everyone, am new here. Am looking to make friends with guys only. No girls allowed! angry
Please welcome me, hello hi....hi hello.
Please who is Mynd?
kiss
are beautiful
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Zendinho(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin grin grin...so na nairaland be dis?....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by princessono(f): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Goodevening am new year in this group. What is d group about. Am princess n stay in lagos. What next.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by SylarsMcQuins: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
princessono:
Goodevening am new year in this group. What is d group about. Am princess n stay in lagos. What next.

Lol, natyn really. Well I stay in Lag too.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2015
Dyydxx, can you please contact me asap
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Manfred05(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2015
Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Chat room:

www.nairaland.com/967122
I go by the name Manfred......am new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thread Updated!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.