Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (157091 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella:
Agreed.
close your mouth jor
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2012
joeydozzy:

do you two follow each other everywhere? It's kinda annoying undecided
do you follow us everywhere? its kinda funny
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 09, 2012
am sure you enjoy our gist....@joedozzy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2012
acidosis™:

do you follow us everywhere? its kinda funny

was that meant as a joke? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2012
Maria-G:

I have nothing better doing I guess undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by achi4u(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
Am newbie,so hw can i meet sexxxy chics on this forum cos am too good..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
joeydozzy:

I have nothing better doing I guess undecided
then why complain?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
Maria-G:
then why complain?

undecided undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Oppeolluwa(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ladies want d money & guys want d kokolet
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidosis™:

close your mouth jor
Come and close it na...you people should carry your lovey dovey to a hotel room jor.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella:
Come and close it na...you people should carry your lovey dovey to a hotel room jor.
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella:
Come and close it na...you people should carry your lovey dovey to a [b]hotel room [/b]jor.
that aint befitting for our lovey dovey
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella:
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella:
nope
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
Maria-G:
your room maybe? just not NL please.... tongue tongue
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella:
your room maybe? just not NL please.... tongue tongue
allergic to display of affections?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
Maria-G:

she's just saying you guys should GET A ROOM angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
joeydozzy:

she's just saying you guys should GET A ROOM angry
understood that perfectly.....we are on another page....thanks for the further explanation
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
^^who is the wise man? your dad?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by free2ryhme: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
Maria-G:

tufiakwa
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
free2ryhme:

tufiakwa
undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
Maria-G:
^^who is the wise man? your dad?

PSY, you've not heard of him?

free2ryhme:

tufiakwa

grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
nope, educate me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
Maria-G:
I'm allergic to an over public display of affection.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella:
I'm allergic to an over public display of affection.
undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
Maria-G:
undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
Maria-G:
nope, educate me

google is your friend wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 10, 2012
joeydozzy:

google is your friend wink
nope, I prefer intellectuals....and you strike me as one...so, show your talent, live-google
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 10, 2012
ItsModella:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
yuck
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 10, 2012
Maria-G:
yuck
grin grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 10, 2012
Maria-G:
nope, I prefer intellectuals....and you strike me as one...so, show your talent, live-google

psy is a Korean pop artiste that broke into the music scene with his hit Gagnam Style. Happy?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 10, 2012
joeydozzy:

psy is a Korean pop artiste that broke into the music scene with his hit Gagnam Style. Happy?
......go on...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.