Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (157090 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 10, 2012
ItsModella:
grin grin grin
smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 10, 2012
Maria-G:
......go on...

that's the short version reiterate to bing or google for the longer one
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 10, 2012
joeydozzy:

that's the short version reiterate to bing or google for the longer one
oh my God!....did you say he "broke into the music industry" ?......was that how he died?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 10, 2012
Maria-G:
oh my God!....did you say he "broke into the music industry" ?......was that how he died?

he's alive undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 10, 2012
joeydozzy:

he's alive undecided
your siggy doesnt agree with that........
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 10, 2012
Maria-G:
your siggy doesnt agree with that........

that one's dead undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 10, 2012
joeydozzy:

that one's dead undecided
on the psyching levels, uh?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 10, 2012
Maria-G:
on the psyching levels, uh?

lost here undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 10, 2012
joeydozzy:

lost here undecided
exactly....am lost too.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 10, 2012
Maria-G:
exactly....am lost too.

yeah, that's good. Good night
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 10, 2012
not an intellectual afterall.....smh
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 10, 2012
I think we have derailed enough.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Montedosea: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hi everyone,I'm partially new.. I'm young,dark,tall and........ Montedosea wants to know where d personal email one sends to another member goes to.. Thought one cld send a personal direct message.. @sexkillz,over to u.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
Montedosea: Hi everyone,I'm partially new.. I'm young,dark,tall and........ Montedosea wants to know where d personal email one sends to another member goes to.. Thought one cld send a personal direct message.. @sexkillz,over to u.
It goes to the email box you created your NL account with.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by gbanikiti(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
Ayam new here o! Gbanikiti is my name.ayam pleased to be on NL.sexkillz oya over to you! undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mumumugu(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hi,everyone, i am partly new here been around for about a week. I have bin a guest for years

my name is xxxxxx.a dark guy of 5ft 8 inches tall and xxxxkg in weight.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ciphoenix: 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: Ayam new here o! Gbanikiti is my name.ayam pleased to be on NL.sexkillz oya over to you! undecided

berem, na wetin?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ciphoenix: 12:12am On Oct 11, 2012
sexkillz:
berem, na wetin?
na berem be that?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Harmonyemerald(f): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2012
Harmony is my online name, am soo new,but i do have a diary....why called the drama queen, nice to meet u guys
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MrCork17: 2:07am On Oct 11, 2012
Ok am Mr Cork.. a new regular! angry

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by gbanikiti(m): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2012
sexkillz:
berem, na wetin?
who da fucck is berem? Pls I don't know her.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by gbanikiti(m): 7:01am On Oct 11, 2012
Harmony-emerald:
Harmony is my online name, am soo new,but i do have a diary....why called the drama queen, nice to meet u guys
you welcome sweerie!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by gbanikiti(m): 7:06am On Oct 11, 2012
ciphoenix: na berem be that?
undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dayoguns(m): 7:09am On Oct 11, 2012
welcome pal
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: who da fucck is berem? Pls I don't know her.
It's ok. Your secret is safe.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ciphoenix: 8:10am On Oct 11, 2012
sexkillz: It's ok. Your secret is safe.
thats her, eh
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by gbanikiti(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2012
ciphoenix: thats her, eh
undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by joebec(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2012
sexkillz: Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ciphoenix: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: undecided
welcome ma cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Kayobat(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
Am newbie here welcome me.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jkbimmy(m): 5:53am On Oct 12, 2012
At

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.