Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,332 members, 7,853,500 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (157023 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2012
190-the-clown:
Hi am new here someone welcome me. embarassed embarassed

190, Daisuki! wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2012
Flytefalls:

190, Daisuki! wink

My hero embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by chichidiana(f): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
I wnt to knw if the intro s still on cös im brand new here
grin here s diff from öda chats i knw and sites i use kinda scattered.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Zikadear(f): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]hi! Thank u 4 ur worm reception. I'm zika. I need a serious relectionship 4rm a God fearing guy in Abuja.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
chichidiana: I wnt to knw if the intro s still on cös im brand new here
grin here s diff from öda chats i knw and sites i use kinda scattered.
Hey ur welcome. U mean here is kind of scattered? It's a forum with different sections. R u new on NL Or jes d romance section?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by chichidiana(f): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
Zika dear: [b][/b][color=#006600][/color]hi! Thank u 4 ur worm reception. I'm zika. I need a serious relectionship 4rm a God fearing guy in Abuja.

Uhmmm nawa zika jst like that. How old are u? U young lads tke a lot of risk, shocked
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by chichidiana(f): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
Vanneni: Hey ur welcome. U mean here is kind of sacattered? It's a forum with different sections. R u new on NL Or jesd romance section?

Im new ol round NL. And hw im i supoz to knw wen a chat s being replied? New topics being discused and ol.dint even knw u v replied tnks
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
Flytefalls:
Heheheeee ... not intending to have one cool
Are you one of the shy ladies? smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Caseless: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
pizzle234:

Welcome cute oyin. Thou am new here too.
hmmmm....this newbie don catch one nubie for himself.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Caseless: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
chichidiana:

Uhmmm nawa zika jst like that. How old are u? U young lads tke a lot of risk, shocked
hahahaha...dis post gat me laffing....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
D-Explorer:

Are you one of the shy ladies? smiley

Nope. Attention just isn't palatable right now wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
Flytefalls:

Nope. Attention just isn't palatable right now wink
Oh dear, don't shy away from the spotlight you gonna get hanging around me. You're safe! Just mount on my wings. I want you close wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh dear, don't shy away from the spotlight you gonna get hanging around me. You're safe! Just mount on my wings. I want you close wink

You've got lyrics there. Bravo wink.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by chichidiana(f): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
U......hmmmmmmm
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
Flytefalls:

You've got lyrics there. Bravo wink.
Is that like saying you want me too wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
D-Explorer:

Is that like saying you want me too wink

I roll in a tainted fashion, I want 190 grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
Flytefalls:

That's right, you don't fit my world grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by teebaba27(m): 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
hello everyone,i'm a new member and i love to join this group
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
D-Explorer:

See how you drop me tongue. It's ok, I fly without boundaries. See you around cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
Flytefalls:

See how you drop me tongue. It's ok, I fly without boundaries. See you around cool
Watch the tall trees, masts and poles. You just might hit one tongue
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
D-Explorer:

Watch the tall trees, masts and poles. You just might hit one tongue

... Ever the gentleman undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
Flytefalls:

... Ever the gentleman undecided
wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 06, 2012
oops tongue
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 12:12am On Dec 06, 2012
D-Explorer:

Backoff my gurl - b4 I kick your phuckin tooth in angry angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 12:15am On Dec 06, 2012
Flytefalls:

My baby mama embarassed
Ure my super wonder woman
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by arewabee52(f): 5:02am On Dec 06, 2012
this forum is so boring..pple keep coming in nd nuffing ril happens... shocked
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:13am On Dec 06, 2012
arewabee52: this forum is so boring..pple keep coming in nd nuffing ril happens... shocked
You're beautiful dear! smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2012
190-the-clown:

My baby mama embarassed
Ure my super wonder woman

Babyless! cool
My anti-hero 190 <3
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Jambsupport(f): 9:13am On Dec 06, 2012
D-Explorer:

You're beautiful dear! smiley
u left me on bed 2smile @ anoda lady? sad
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 06, 2012
Hi,I'm new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2012
sandyylove: Hi,I'm new here
Lie lie

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.