Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156789 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2012
sexkillz: Lie lie
. Lol,missed u dear.but I'm kinda new here na
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Seunspyder(m): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
HELLO AM NEW HERE
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by arewabee52(f): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
@ d wink thnks dear
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Zikadear(f): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
Am 26yrs old.
chichidiana:

Uhmmm nawa zika jst like that. How old are u? U young lads tke a lot of risk, shocked
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
Zika dear: [b][/b][color=#006600][/color]hi! Thank u 4 ur worm reception. I'm zika. I need a serious relectionship 4rm a God fearing guy in Abuja.
You are just lucky,just thank God.Am d guy u hav bin looking for all dis while.Just drop ur bb pin lets hit it down
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by spicygrace(f): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hey guys gudevenin, wat'z popin?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mokaflex(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2012
no really used to nairaland. trying to see if its fun. assistance needed
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mokaflex(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2012
spicygrace: Hey guys gudevenin, wat'z popin?
nothing much. counting down to xmas
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by spicygrace(f): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
mokaflex: no really used to nairaland. trying to see if its fun. assistance needed
It well my frnd
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by spicygrace(f): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
mokaflex:
nothing much. counting down to xmas
yea, soon it will b over.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by glidiezel: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
[quote author=slimyem]hello everyone!!
I'm new here..
Please welcome me!![/quote
Me too
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by setubar(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
hy guyz im new on NL pls tel m it z fun 2 b here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Frosti(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sup folks, whats up?

New to this section. How lively is it?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by arewabee52(f): 4:07am On Dec 09, 2012
hello....anyone home
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Muttybabe(f): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
helloooo fellow nairalanders am a newbie on this forum, welcome me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pleep(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
all hail mutty.babe

You dey welcome oooo
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by UfuomaUN(m): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
Tenderly1: hi everybody am new here and... emmm i dnt know what i will write next hmmmm.,...
Same with me.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pinky21(f): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
Am new here. So wot next?pls hp no insults here plssssss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2012

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
HotNaijaBabe: Hi guys.. I'm new here! I'm HotNaijaBabe.. I'm a poet, I'm shy, I love cakes( with all my heart).. I love reading, writing, teasing and laughing.. kiss

Do you know how to drill? wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by arewabee52(f): 1:14am On Dec 10, 2012
d explorer...lols i like the name oo..shey u will explorer me...hahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhaha grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by arewabee52(f): 1:15am On Dec 10, 2012
@ owolabi101 ..big boi? lols how big are u?hahhahahhahahha
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by owolabi101: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2012
@arewababe! Yeah. U try me and wee what am talking about!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2012
HotNaijaBabe:

U mean to drill ho1es in b@lls right...? cool

I learn fast... Can't get banned as I didn't type what you think I mean..
I got you covered. Drill holes? Nah, that's my duty. You just ride. Game? wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2012
arewabee52: d explorer...lols i like the name oo..shey u will explorer me...hahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhaha grin
LOL. Baby, grab a vibo and say my name. You gonna be spilling it in few seconds wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 10, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.