Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156627 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
xynerise:
cmon Mr take-no-nonsense Moderator! This room needs some ingredients to spice it up. Are we just gonna say "you are welcome" like some kind of hotel attendants? Geez! undecided
So why did i employ you? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
bennyraz: he he he.. Miss NL grin omalicha, By his grace we go soon crown u Miss Nigeria grin

No o. Please don't lol.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
sexkillz: So why did i employ you? undecided
were u talking to me? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
Who told you I'm a boy.undecided

xynerise:
it was even 3hours time dat u came back. grin. Good boy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2012
dont8: Who told you I'm a boy.undecided

if u are not a boy then u are smeagol cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Emmy9ite(m): 12:25am On Sep 15, 2012
This post has been hidden
killz u ve hidden 70% of my posts on romance section. What did i do to you na??
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:37am On Sep 15, 2012
xynerise:
cmon Mr take-no-nonsense Moderator! This room needs some ingredients to spice it up. Are we just gonna say "you are welcome" like some kind of hotel attendants? Geez! undecided
This guy is tired of working. Shut up and do what you were employed for. Don't expect anything because no one gets paid.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2012
You didn't go to your night school yesterday?undecided You would have known the difference between a boy and an adult
So, I'm an adult and not a boy, dig that grin
xynerise:
if u are not a boy then u are smeagol cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2012
The moment you have to tell people you are something before they know, there is a problem
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2012
ogugua88:

No o. Please don't lol.
kai.. U no no say so many goodies are attached to Miss Nigeria? For example, a brand new car, 100,000USD, brand new phones e.g Iphone 5, clothing allowance, hair allowance e.g brazillian hair e.t.c Chance to be part of the Miss World contest and who knows You could just be our second Agbani Darego grin grin

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2012
And she gets any guy on NL she wants Seun included(yuck)
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2012
D-Explorer:

This guy is tired of working. Shut up and do what you were employed for. Don't expect anything because no one gets paid.
you are despicable grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2012
Mynd_44: And she gets any guy on NL she wants Seun included(yuck)
yes grin She gets any guy for free! No paid subscription cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2012
bennyraz: yes grin She gets any guy for free! No paid subscription cheesy
She is mouthed
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2012
I like the part wr the post had been hidden
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2012
This thread shows ITbomb as the last to comment but its actually the poster above. How does that work?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by seuntola: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2012
Am so new here**yawns**haffi sunday †̥ y'all

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2012
seuntola: Am so new here**yawns**haffi sunday †̥ y'all
Hi tola! Wot is d size of ur kini?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
. Do u know if he is 16? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
xynerise:
. Do u know if he is 16? undecided
So? Sex education! Duhhh!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
So? Sex education! Duhhh!
paedophile in the making grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
xynerise:
paedophile in the making grin
Shattap joor! Ewu! Am coming for testing wiv andimeru. angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Shattap joor! Ewu! Am coming for testing wiv andimeru. angry
I bind you undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
gringringrin
xynerise_paedophile:
I'm a paedophile in the making grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by akinsholalewis(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hi house I dey feel like sad
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
akinshola lewis: Hi house I dey feel like sad
Lewis! Talk to Bado!
Y u feeling sad
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by seuntola: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
loooooooolllinzzzz.....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
seuntola: loooooooolllinzzzz.....check my profile pix..my kini is ryt dere,, feel free †̥ bj it..oopssss!!!
Hey! Wot wiv d rudeness? U chop craze? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by seuntola: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.