Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156712 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2012
NobleAngell: Am d new gurl in d rum. So can sum1 plssss show me around?
Hold me by the hand and ask ANY question babe cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hold me by the hand and ask ANY question babe cheesy
Uncle Dcheesywink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
Maria-G:
Uncle Dcheesywink
Babygirl, people don provoke Sexkillz today, make we yarn for derailers if em open. Note, my next question go be "How you dey?" grin wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Babygirl, people don provoke Sexkillz today, make we yarn for derailers if em open. Note, my next question go be "How you dey?" grin wink
lol, Uncle D wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2012
Sijo01:

you go sabbatical leave
gave myself a break!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Sijo01(f): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2012
pearl~hapi:
gave myself a break!

bck now?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
Sijo01:

bck now?
off and on!no more an addict,you should be happy for me oooo[I bin don dey kolo]
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by lawa18(m): 3:59am On Sep 23, 2012
Helo peeps. Am mew here, my location is Anambra, Awka to be precise. I hope it wil all be fun with u guys.
Catch ya
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by teebabe17(f): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2012
Hello everyone am new here....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
^ you welcome to the family
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
teebabe17: Hello everyone am new here....
Welcome lass, is that your years so far? cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
lawa18: Helo peeps. Am mew here, my location is Anambra, Awka to be precise. I hope it wil all be fun with u guys.
Catch ya
you are welcome but keep ur location. It is not necessary cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
xynerise:
you are welcome but keep ur location. It is not necessary cool
whatever happened to being polite?.....na so them take welcome you?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
Maria-G:
whatever happened to being polite?.....na so them take welcome you?
and how does that sound rude? undecided. Besides, nobody welcomed me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
xynerise:
and how does that sound rude? undecided. Besides, nobody welcomed me
no wonder, now, I understand
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
Maria-G:
no wonder, now, I understand
no u dont tongue
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
xynerise:
no u dont tongue
I do, trust me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
Maria-G:
I do, trust me
I dont trust ladies tongue
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by wonda26(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
I'm a̶̲̥̅̊​ newbie i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђe house... Do welcome me.. I came with bread; chocolotes for †ђe ladies grin and satchet gin for †ђe guyz.. Evrybody hi smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
wonda26: I'm a̶̲̥̅̊ newbie i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ђe house... Do welcome me.. I came with bread; chocolotes for ђe ladies grin and satchet gin for ђe guyz.. Evrybody hi smiley
All the smiley na to tell your elders say you get BB?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

it izint and eazy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
pearl~hapi:
it izint and eazy
You mean getting one or typing without smiley?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by AnodaIT(m): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
Hi , I'm so new here . Thank God I found this site.
Pls what is a MOD , is it a dog's name ? It sound sexy
Does it bite or killz
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
xynerise:
I dont trust ladies tongue
try me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
AnodaIT: Hi , I'm so new here . Thank God I found this site.
Pls what is a MOD , is it a dog's name ? It sound sexy
old man
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ebunluv(f): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2012
[quote author=Mari[/quote]hw can one even get a man dat is not a pretender and not a player my people?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ehis50: 12:25am On Sep 24, 2012
ebunluv hw are u?

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 6:51am On Sep 24, 2012
Ebunluv: -
Go ahead and create a topic.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

You mean getting one or typing without smiley?
the both
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2012
pearl~hapi:
the both
That's wrong, it's by choice. We could save here and use DP
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 7:37am On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

That's wrong, it's by choice. We could save here and use DP
true
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by wonda26(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Whatz d big deal in  , so i have to edit all my text?? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.