Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156998 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by kuyubi(m): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
Do we have Abuja people here?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Jerryjat(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
i saw a lady posting her pix.... and i thought i should had mine....

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mrragger: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
sup y'll am mr ragger am new here on dis room but nt on nairaland.is dia a live chart on dis room??
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by buklan4realyah(f): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
hello!
am new here, welcome me pls cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Azaw(m): 8:54am On Apr 25, 2013
H-Star89:
I'm not new (been here for over a ear) and I haven't seen an introduce yourself thread... So since I've found one,

Hi wink

Same here. Hello romantic guys n ladies. Special one to the ladies.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by coolcare(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
Am new here, somebody should tell me what make here intresting,

Name: Kunle
Location; lagos

Love u all.

Moreso can i hookup here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ladyblezng(f): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
I'm new here..Love to meet Like minded Music Lover..Cheers!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by seth002(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
am seth
locatn: lag

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
ladyblezng: I'm new here..Love to meet Like minded Music Lover..Cheers!
Welcome smiley Here is romance, if you love music, there's a thread for that. Welcome again smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lasgidifinest: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hello pipz.. Im a new user here.. Im proud to be part of the Family..[/b]
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by BingoLee(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2013
..OK ladies..Am new & am ready to mingle & single...pls comeget me but pls be gentle..cheers!angry

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2013
bingo,u be chinko? am not rily new,congratulate me sha
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by linn(f): 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
hello am Linn. reintroducing myself. am fully back to nairaland after 3 years of being away.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jtizie(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hello every one . Nairaland has just given birth 2 one. I've bn following dis forum 4 yrs now. More than facebook 2 me because it does d naija thing

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by kelvinpromise(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
hi every1.am bck again.am here looking 4 ladies and mums dat are ready in a relationship.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by texanomaly(f): 3:19am On Apr 29, 2013
am new here...female from usa...hope to be welcome...thanks smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 6:27am On Apr 29, 2013
linn: hello am Linn. reintroducing myself. am fully back to nairaland after 3 years of being away.
Welcome back
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2013
i don taya for una here undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by iebanehita(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
M nt new here.
Been around like a month ago.
V bn commenting on threads.
Bt for formality sake, lemme do a formal intro.
Hi, Ladies and Gents?!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ATMC(f): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by stan325(m): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
grin Am new here and I will like you guys to welcome me with a beautiful lady....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MrCork: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
..hi every body....I swaar am new!angry

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Beync(f): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:58am On May 02, 2013
GUD MORNING MY NAME IS MURITALA MUHAMMED OSHIOMOLE AKA MURIMONEY FROM LAGOS AM NEW HERE, so what's up ladies in the room
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by okavango: 1:49pm On May 03, 2013
Am 32.live in Abuja. I need a working class girl for serious relationship that will lead to marriage. My pin is; 2925B110.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Stellacindy(f): 5:10pm On May 03, 2013
Am new here pls wlcome me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 04, 2013
Hw can i be new am i an object? Hehe

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by stellalts: 10:31am On May 06, 2013
shocked hum ok
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sannamo: 6:22am On May 07, 2013
Hi everyone, I am new here. Please welcome me! [Namo]

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.