Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (158176 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by simdam500(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2013
free2ryhme:

do you men iyarugbo and baba-agba
lmao... All join
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by joeshed(m): 11:14pm On May 07, 2013
hi.everyone..am new here!!!! its nice to be in nairaland...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by peteafrik88(m): 9:02am On May 08, 2013
Any gal around the UK?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Stellacindy(f): 4:22pm On May 08, 2013
Am new here am happy to be a member of narialand

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by alemunile: 7:05pm On May 08, 2013
Hello everyone first time here. how is every one doing today?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sashapromise(f): 10:14pm On May 08, 2013
smileyhello everyone!!
I'm new here..
Please welcome me!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by blackbash10: 5:31pm On May 09, 2013
[quote author=slimyem]hello everyone!!
I'm new here..
hi fwendz can i b contacted by u best chicz n lasgidi
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by BeautifulNaija(f): 8:41pm On May 09, 2013
Hello my fellow Naijas! I'm new here and finally got my email confirmation to work. I am 21/Female and would love to learn and share more of my culture with new people smiley

I wish I could find Nigerian men in my area to date sad We're severely lacking out here *sigh*

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by peteafrik88(m): 10:11am On May 10, 2013
BeautifulNaija: Hello my fellow Naijas! I'm new here and finally got my email confirmation to work. I am 21/Female and would love to learn and share more of my culture with new people smiley

I wish I could find Nigerian men in my area to date sad We're severely lacking out here *sigh*

Halo there... Welcome and if you don't mind, which culture will you like to share I could be interested.....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dammystical(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2013
hey beauty, am lonely and alone with no one to share my true feelings with...how about we meet on my facebook.com/damipumping...am really in need of a serious relationship too but no trust worthy gurls here in naija to date. what about you and I coming together in agreement ?

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by BeautifulNaija(f): 11:59am On May 10, 2013
peteafrik88:

Halo there... Welcome and if you don't mind, which culture will you like to share I could be interested.....

Apologies for not specifying!

I am a Naija girl living in the USA and would like to reconnect with some fellow Igbos or just 9jas in general...Learn the language and more of the customs and culture of my people.

The USA steals and tries to change any culture Black people have for themselves...white people can be so evil. I hope we all remain true to ourselves smiley

I could share my own experiences of growing up here. I need an Igbo language tutor.

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by FEBOM: 12:32pm On May 10, 2013
abeg make una help me vote this video o i Don Port Video on YOUTUBE ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKqE5BeMUqY
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by peteafrik88(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2013
BeautifulNaija:

Apologies for not specifying!

I am a Naija girl living in the USA and would like to reconnect with some fellow Igbos or just 9jas in general...Learn the language and more of the customs and culture of my people.

The USA steals and tries to change any culture Black people have for themselves...white people can be so evil. I hope we all remain true to ourselves smiley

I could share my own experiences of growing up here. I need an Igbo language tutor.

No worries dear. As said, welcome and I think you are right. Sounds like you had an exciting experience of growing, better than mine? I will love to hear about some...
For the Igbo, you just met a Professor in Igbo culture... (***laughing at my professorship****). I am Pete, from Abia and which part of Igboland are you from?

So don't worry about the Igbo when I have got your back... Where and when do you want to start your tutorials *****Smiles****
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by BeautifulNaija(f): 2:01pm On May 10, 2013
peteafrik88:

No worries dear. As said, welcome and I think you are right. Sounds like you had an exciting experience of growing, better than mine? I will love to hear about some...
For the Igbo, you just met a Professor in Igbo culture... (***laughing at my professorship****). I am Pete, from Abia and which part of Igboland are you from?

So don't worry about the Igbo when I have got your back... Where and when do you want to start your tutorials *****Smiles****

Unfortunately, I was born in the US. Never been to Igboland sad I want to learn more about my culture and definitely the language. Anything you want to know about the dumbass USA then I can tell you LOL. You may tutor me in anything you deem necessary! :-)
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by peteafrik88(m): 2:38pm On May 10, 2013
BeautifulNaija:

Unfortunately, I was born in the US. Never been to Igboland sad I want to learn more about my culture and definitely the language. Anything you want to know about the dumbass USA then I can tell you LOL. You may tutor me in anything you deem necessary! :-)

Alright, Culture is such a vast area in Igboland.... Any ideas on your state of origin, so we will do that first.
Meanwhile, can you read your emails on nairaland cos I left you some couple of emails lately Or better still, add me on facebook lets get started.... Facebook: Pete Oji
Will be waiting.... ***winks**
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by BeautifulNaija(f): 3:02pm On May 10, 2013
peteafrik88:

Alright, Culture is such a vast area in Igboland.... Any ideas on your state of origin, so we will do that first.
Meanwhile, can you read your emails on nairaland cos I left you some couple of emails lately Or better still, add me on facebook lets get started.... Facebook: Pete Oji
Will be waiting.... ***winks**

I find this forum and its email response system kind of difficult to use...I have received several emails from people and have tried to reply back but I don't know if they're getting them.

Sorry to anyone who hasn't received my responses...I'll keep trying..Kedu to all! smiley

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by peteafrik88(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2013
BeautifulNaija:

I find this forum and its email response system kind of difficult to use...I have received several emails from people and have tried to reply back but I don't know if they're getting them.

Sorry to anyone who hasn't received my responses...I'll keep trying..Kedu to all! smiley

That was quite a good one... So you can always ask a question here and I will be of help... But if you can give me a clue of where in Igbo you are from, I can give you a good cyltural orientation.... Instead of about the whole Igbo land, which will be quite huge
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by BeautifulNaija(f): 5:54pm On May 10, 2013
peteafrik88:

That was quite a good one... So you can always ask a question here and I will be of help... But if you can give me a clue of where in Igbo you are from, I can give you a good cyltural orientation.... Instead of about the whole Igbo land, which will be quite huge

I don't know where exactly cry just know I'm Igbo..methinks

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Moji12(f): 6:06pm On May 10, 2013
Hehehe, my beautiful nairalanders,pls am nu here also...

After 7 months grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by babadem2much(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2013
hi friends, am new here will lyk 2 knw beta about dis thread
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by babadem2much(m): 7:29pm On May 10, 2013
babadem2much: hi friends, am new here will lyk 2 knw beta about dis thread
am just 2 weeks old in NL tanx
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by peteafrik88(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2013
BeautifulNaija:

I don't know where exactly cry just know I'm Igbo..methinks

Okay, its gonna be a long walk together... Well, some questions will set things right... Any? Whats the name? Igbo or Nigerian name? I can add you on facebook and we chat properly...
Here's my id: Pete Oji
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by one98five: 1:37pm On May 11, 2013
Also check out my YouTube channel. I talk about relationships occasionally :-)

www.youtube.com/one98five
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by BeautifulNaija(f): 2:48pm On May 11, 2013
one98five: 282ACC1B

Also check out my YouTube channel. I talk about relationships occasionally :-)

www.youtube.com/one98five

You're fine as hell. wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by NaijaDoWell: 6:00pm On May 11, 2013
Hello people! NaijaDoWell is here! Dont ask me what I am here for....... but if you insist, I want to make GOOD FRIENDS!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dammystical(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2013
i just feel like having a never ending conversation and life time experience with a greater impact sharing my life with...

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (116) (Reply)

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.