Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156526 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by RafaelPLANET(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] kissHello, I'm new here. Looking forward to meaningful moments. Cheers!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by teemoney35(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
am new here welcome me pls
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by doyin2011(m): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
Get answers to questions of your heart and stay updated, visit
Youandi13.
@segun_adedoyin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by vicosir(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
am new here, i'd liked 2 be welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by lat55(f): 3:24am On Jun 05, 2013
Hello ladies and gentlemen, mummies and daddies.....I am lat55 and I am new, I am very happy to be here muah muah muah grin

Welcome me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Holadokun(m): 6:43am On Jun 05, 2013
hello, am holadokun aka bigboluet. am proud to anounce that am New here. pls welcome me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by libuke: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2013
Hi everyone am new here

please welcome me

sexkillz: Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Chat room:

www.nairaland.com/967122
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by hlubi18: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2013
hi everyone. I'm so excited to finally have an account here. I hope everyone is as friendly as they seem smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by teetuaker(m): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
i need a woman i can call my own,if u are interested,u can call me on +97474012810 or add my bb pin 25D07A40,my name is Joseph
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Emmanuelstm(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
I am new here what is up here?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2013
Emmanuelstm: I am new here what is up here?

welcome.
If you are truly new here
undecided
Nothing much, just Miss Nairaland.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2013
teetuaker: i need a woman i can call my own,if u are interested,u can call me on +97474012810 or add my bb pin 25D07A40,my name is Joseph

Is this how to introduce yourself??
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 07, 2013
hlubi18: hi everyone. I'm so excited to finally have an account here. I hope everyone is as friendly as they seem smiley

Yes we are very friendly.
grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2013
libuke:

Hi everyone am new here

please welcome me

Welcome oo!
Have some tea!
cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2013
Holadokun: hello, am holadokun aka bigboluet. am proud to anounce that am New here. pls welcome me

Welcome, have some coffee!
cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2013
vicosir: am new here, i'd liked 2 be welcome

Welcome oo!
Here, have a drink!
cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2013
teemoney35: am new here welcome me pls

You are welcome!
Have some tea!
cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MrCork: 10:02am On Jun 07, 2013
..Light skin Ladies or half cast babes or white females.. Am new to Nairalans...please Holla at yor boy....cheers!!! smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ehvez(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
hy folks
Am new here

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Wilson4real(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
Am a new person here pls old members shul welcom me tnks
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ANAgency(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
Am happy to be here. Hope i meet friends that will affect me positively. Thanks.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ojomamah: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
Am new here hi ladies n guys
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by LoveAmaka: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hi everyone,

I am new to nairaland. I have interesting views on relationship, marriage and the single life. I have a blog called http://loveamaka.com/. I'm looking forward to the exchange.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Fargbaba: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
good day house. I am new on Nairaland. Nairaland was actually taking my wife away from me because she use to tell me nice things, gists and informations from Nairaland. Hope i am welcome.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Gasinc: 6:15am On Jun 11, 2013
hello everyone i'm new hear
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by akinzyakin(m): 9:19am On Jun 11, 2013
Am akin peepz...1 luv
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Olabodejohnson: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hello!!! Am new here pls kindly wellcome me and acept me thank u
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Olabodejohnson: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hello!!! Am new here pls kindly wellcome me and acept me thank u shocked
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by CaptCindie(f): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
shakara4u:

yes!!!yes!!yes!!!!am a learner...so are we goin to go down low together?

welcome back bro...seen that username somewhere...you in abuja aight?

so who made you capt?

orya follow me*hands her a cup of zobo*

seat there and watch TV,will BRB
Lols
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hi every1 out here, am dan Osimen here to share & impert idea....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nastyhatty(f): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2013
hello
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by zhaynho: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hi every1, am new here an plz make me like this site

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.