Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156819 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by duitfrugi: 8:08am On May 27, 2013
olaideimam01: Hi, house. Am new here
welcome.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by emsheddy(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2013
am new, hi peeps, wanna mingle
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 27, 2013
uche16: please,dont look forward to my topics,you have a funny way of making a guy feel unwanted

[size=13pt]Really? Okay, I'm sorry.[/size]
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by garvins: 6:41pm On May 27, 2013
Am new here guyz
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ifowey(f): 12:32pm On May 28, 2013
embarassed somebody should welcome meee, i'm shy!

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by olaiya2013: 12:38pm On May 28, 2013
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by PeterC1(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2013
This is Donn Piero, a new member. glad to be here amongst great minds.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by SEXYBOY1985(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2013
Am glad to b a nairalander.new in d forum.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 28, 2013
Hey niggies am omowumi samson aka omavik aka sexy diva...check out my profile 4 mre info
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 28, 2013
Hello house , i'm new here. seeking friendship .

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:09am On May 29, 2013
new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:13am On May 29, 2013
Omavik: Hey niggies am omowumi samson aka omavik aka sexy diva...check out my profile 4 mre info
C'mon go and check the meaning of sexy before all those aka.s grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mrbiggies(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2013
I have been off for abt 4yrs nw gud to be bac
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nomski0(f): 1:23pm On May 29, 2013
Hey peepz. I'm new to.nairaland...hope to have a swell time here.

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Tonyea(f): 4:40pm On May 29, 2013
Hello, I'm New to Nairaland!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Inik(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2013
Nomski0: Hey peepz. I'm new to.nairaland...hope to have a swell time here.
You are welcome wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Achimuguester: 9:09pm On May 29, 2013
Helo am new here. Pls welcome me.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 30, 2013
hey every1..am sukanmi...am new in d romance section of nairaland.(may be cos am lookin for something grin ) u can check my profile to know more abt me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lugboye247(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2013
sexkillz: Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Chat room:

www.nairaland.com/967122
Am Lugboye, am new here....kindly welcome me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Samscofield: 1:01pm On May 31, 2013
Hi peeps, I'm new. Just passing bye to say Hi. I've always loved the contents of the romance section as a guest. Now that I'm a member, is there any need for induction or should I just go on and d my thing? Thanks.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by libuke: 2:39pm On May 31, 2013
MY NAME IS OLUWADAMILOLA
slimyem: hello everyone!!
I'm new here..
Please welcome me!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by libuke: 2:43pm On May 31, 2013
HI AM NEW HERE AND I WANT EVERYBODY TO WELCOME ME.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Johnkennie(m): 3:12pm On May 31, 2013
Age and Religion is it Law of Love?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by francafrank(f): 3:15pm On May 31, 2013
hello all i am new here hope i am welcomed.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mozzie(f): 9:18am On Jun 01, 2013
smileyI'm a new member here! And I'm so happy to be in your company. Hope am in safe hands?...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ashmark(m): 2:10am On Jun 02, 2013
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Kassidy4luv(m): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2013
Hi NL, i am new here, jst needs friends, check out my profile.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Kassidy4luv(m): 7:46am On Jun 02, 2013
yeap U are welcome.......
francafrank: hello all i am new here hope i am welcomed.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:03am On Jun 04, 2013
Tonyea: Hello, I'm New to Nairaland!
Welcome dear! smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by lisaolson101: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2013
hello everyone!!
I'm lisa , am new here..
Please welcome me!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.