Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156756 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by benninwa(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2013
Hi am Bernard, from Imo, working in Yola but based in Abuja. Am not so new here, just one of those silent readers. Hope to make friends n frienemies here hehehe (just kidding).

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by raph4: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by adabeke12(f): 5:54am On Aug 29, 2013
Hello everybody! I am adabekee aka ada owerri aka adannaya aka correct igbo babe. Anywayz i am really cool if you get to know me. You get it? If u get to know me.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by switella(f): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
hiiii everyone am new here plz hw doz this thread work tanks for ur anticipated reply
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by chrislaz(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
smileyhi some one should add as a friend ì am just new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by HARDDON: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
adabeke12: Hello everybody! I am adabekee aka ada owerri aka adannaya aka correct igbo babe. Anywayz i am really cool if you get to know me. You get it? If u get to know me.

hi Ad-breezy!

where have thou been?

hope you good, and welcome to Nl
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by HARDDON: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
switella: hiiii everyone am new here plz hw doz this thread work tanks for ur anticipated reply

hEloO Ela,

Gud to have you on board.

there are different sections in here, the is the Romance section, where topics relating to r/ships are discussed.

if you have any r/ship related topics, you can use the CREATE NEW THREAD, on the thread'z mill, to hook it up here

( but do know that i can get gaga up in here, so dont forget your wits garnished with your humour)

secondly, if there is any topic on the thread mill you wish to contribute to, just click on the name heading, and use the reply button at the top or bottom ( right side) of the thread.

once again, welcome

Regards

Don
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by HARDDON: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
chrislaz: smileyhi some one should add as a friend ì am just new here

if you want friends, it is only logical you put up a profile pix so interested folks out there can check you out.

#teamsleekonesonly lol
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by seunmatt: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
My name is Oluwaseun...

new...i'm new... new i say

no welcome

...wat next?

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Rhisky(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]α fresh fly dude from Calabar ίƨ here for all em ladies...So pls, add мє, like мє, accept мє...thx
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Olayemiolufemi1(f): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hi everyone, i'm new here... hope i will find this section very interesting
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Akaninyene01(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
hi, I am nu hr, pls intro. thks
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by whysquare4real(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
Am Yinka and am glad to b here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hello everyone
Pls welcome me.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by CABabatunde(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hello...I am new to everything Nigerian and and I have never been married before so please welcom me.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by eljayson(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hi I'm Jayson, 24 year old, a corper, presenter and writer. Still haven't been able to convince myself that I'm capable of falling in love oo.

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dacrystal01(m): 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
For a while now, I've been a silent but ardent follower of this thread. I must confess that what u guys have here is really lovely. Its like one big family grin grin grin. My name is CrystAl Ayorinde... Am I welcome?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by prettycentia(f): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
am new to the romance section bt nt really new to nairaland bt as been a passive member by observing cos i dnt knw hw to utlilize d forum. so pls show some luv. chika innocentia nwadinigwe by name n a resident of lagos.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Iamenah(f): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hiya! Hi y'all....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by prettynurse: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hi,am new here,is it too late!I seriously need to mingle
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 45AY(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
Who stays in ado? Bored....fresh nu kompany required...show of hands!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by adabeke12(f): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
HARDDON:

hi Ad-breezy!

where have thou been?

hope you good, and welcome to Nl

Lol i have been busy working and focusing in school.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by kevinaduga(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2013
hey peeps...i'm new here..nd finding dis site really interesting..kudos mehn
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by timilehing(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2013
Can't bliv I missed this thread back then
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2013
hello everyone
newbie here! well to the romance section tho.
how u all doing
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by osadhordy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hi,am sodiq 4rm ogun state but base in lagos state.am not new in this site but am just a silent reader,nd will like to make new friends here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by anyah(m): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
hello friends to be....i am new here...please put me through
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sirlaw2(m): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hi peeps.... I Am Lawrence... Friends and foes call me Law. Am nt new on NL, I just wasn't keen on the idea of having to introduce myself... But now, I am happy Am doing it.... Is there a rule book stating the 'dos' and 'don'ts' of this thread?? It's been long I broke some... grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 02, 2013
My name is jennifer, i'm new on nairaland and also new on this forum, i hope to make gud friends on nairaland dat ll impact my lyf positively and also do same too to dem. Waiting to make new friends

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sirlaw2(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2013
J3nnyluv: My name is jennifer, i'm new on nairaland and also new on this forum, i hope to make gud friends on nairaland dat ll impact my lyf positively and also do same too to dem. Waiting to make new friends
wait no more... cos u ve just officially become my friend...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Oluwafemi by name, a graduate of architecture, now working my way into becoming one of naija's prominent and successful entrepreneur.
I'm shy, wt a fresh, but dark skin, I'm a Christian and I love God, my mom, bro and fresh pretty girls...nd definitely my beautiful girlfriend...wud luv to make new friends, I know and like a lotta pple here already....peeps like Alosiby, sexkillz, adaobi123, cfc fan, ogugua, idowuogbo, Mr cock, 190, hoping to meet more....luv u guys....

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.