Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156805 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by paradoxqueen: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hello, I am new here and recently met a Nigerian man that very much has my interest but it seems we have many differences as I am a mid 20s white American girl. I am hoping to get to understand his culture more so we can better understand each other. It is very nice to come across this forum.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dannybeny(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
cheesy hey guys. l need a sweet lady
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Paparizi(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
i can link you up with a very nice lady if you let me know your age and are very serious
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by osadhordy(m): 4:31am On Sep 10, 2013
paradoxqueen: Hello, I am new here and recently met a Nigerian man that very much has my interest but it seems we have many differences as I am a mid 20s white American girl. I am hoping to get to understand his culture more so we can better understand each other. It is very nice to come across this forum.
you are highly welcome @paradox,i can see in your profile that you are new in nairaland,you can follow so that i can tell you how nairaland is going on
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pumpkinJa(f): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2013
HALO EVERYONE!!!! AM NEW HERE AND HOPE TO HAVE UNLIMITED FUN HERE WHICH SHOULD OF COURSE IMPACT SOME KNOWLEDGE cool smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by olabirano(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
D-Explorer:

Yemi bawo ni? You sef new. LOL
absolutely new, who are u?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by wetdspace(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hi everyone, im new actually just found this out... I'm looking for a partially beautiful lady, who is smart and fun loving. Who is ready for an intimate or casual relationship. Very tall or short, you're welcome as long as you're independent. Age: 22 - 32
I'm 26 ok? Holla @ me here or call 07038212206
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by feyisayorrr: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
IgweAni:

You look like that USHER at COZA first entrance today.
But do you work in the Pastoral Care Unit? wink wink wink
guy i dnt understand wat u r saying
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Asekhaen(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Welcum! neweeeest @paradoxqueen, demaris,wetdspace, pumpkinja, u sure wil catch ur fun. its edutaining...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by tonjeola(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
New here, but been on Nairaland since 2008
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by stanuplane(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
hello yall. the name is Stanley but yall can call me bigstan. am new to the romance section so somebody should pls enlighten me. thanks in anticipation.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pongwa(m): 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
hi everyone, my name is 'lero... Oya who's going to welcome me?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by deejay717(f): 4:48am On Sep 11, 2013
Hey there everyone!!! I'm Deejay ... new here. grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by buskie13(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2013
I'm new here,can someone please welcome me?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by drulbaba(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
deejay717: Hey there everyone!!! I'm Deejay ... new here. grin
hello deejay and welcome on board.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Prinzbeat(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
Am new here pals. Hw can I buy. A. Plot of land
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by BRYANTUS(m): 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
yebo!! am here now...need to have a resources on making the best of my relationship. thanks ya'all.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by kosite2005: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
am ajayibembe kolawole looking for serious relationship
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by kosite2005: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
am kolawole am very in need of a lady for serious relationship that leads to marriage interested person can text or call on this number 08033078471 andmy is 2600a6f6
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by slimvik(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hy evryone,can sum1 pls welcum bestluv 2 d romance section.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bintexy(f): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hello people

Its ur girl Bintexy in the building. I just joined this thread to socialize and know una view of romance because I don forget dat topic nor be today.
Work and other activities don make me forget love and romance.

So make una welcome me because I am here to stay.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by slimvon(f): 1:10am On Sep 13, 2013
ATMC: wellcomes
hello evryone!I'm new here!pls cn smone fil me in!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by deejay717(f): 1:15am On Sep 13, 2013
slimvon: hello evryone!I'm new here!pls cn smone fil me in!

Welcome welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by michaelsimeon: 2:28am On Sep 13, 2013
hi i'm simeon by name. I want to be love, i want to feel love. I was told dat love is powerfull, pls i want to feel it, and i'm new here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by odeku457(m): 4:48am On Sep 13, 2013
Welcome best Luv hope you have a nice time out Here.....

Bestluv584: Hy evryone,can sum1 pls welcum bestluv 2 d romance section.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by odeku457(m): 4:52am On Sep 13, 2013
Hello Bintexy .... And its good you take a time out of your busy Schedule.... Romance is hansome and its fine although I am back to single and searching if you know what I mean wink...

Enjoy your time here.

Bintexy: Hello people

Its ur girl Bintexy in the building. I just joined this thread to socialize and know una view of romance because I don forget dat topic nor be today.
Work and other activities don make me forget love and romance.

So make una welcome me because I am here to stay.

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Dan4ril: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2013
hi nairalanders am new here,pls welcome me and tell me how to post a topic
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
hello everyone am new here can I get a welcome please am toocute. kiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Tollsyn(m): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
I've been reading loadsa things here for years now as a guest buh now a full member.. Hope am welcome sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.