Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists (21478 Views)

Timaya Ft D'banj - Mind Over Matter / Pusha T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other G.O.O.D Music Artists / Naeto C Ft D'banj - Tony Montana (Remix) ~ (Hot Jam!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
So you Google nonsense and write rubbish? I actually under estimated your pure stupidity. nkita ara.

Mr. Globe:

stop quoting me you !diot. Cant you google and tell me am lying
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
Truth be told. And this is not hating. I like Dbanj. If Dbanj was a round peg in a round hole, there is no way he would not have sang a verse or rap in that mediocre called song. Kanye needed just a way to make his voice heard and he didn't just fit in. And the humming/chanting of 10 seconds was the only way he could come into the song so the interlude was created, just for him to hum or chant like a he-goat. I am sure Don Jazzy is laughing his ass off. Cos this is like suicide of talent he groomed for years. Dbanj as a brand is in comatose and needs redemption from truth-tellers who are willing to tell him the truth. I will remain Dbanj's fan till the next single or album, and if he falls my hand again, I will dump him like a bag of garri.

4 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
cane bastardo. va' fanculo!

onatisi:
your family grammy abi?
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by MrGlobe(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Snoop doggy said " my nephew dbanj from Nigeria. . ."

The name of snoop in that video was "BABAJA OLUWA SNOOP" and not "MAZI SNOOP", now go and die!!!

now everybody knows you are indeed a fool from the above. Please step aside
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
Are you ibo? then "issorai".

silly ediots pulling down someone greater than their village.

Billyonaire: Truth be told. And this is not hating. I like Dbanj. If Dbanj was a round peg in a round hole, there is no way he would not have sang a verse or rap in that mediocre called song. Kanye needed just a way to make his voice heard and he didn't just fit it. And the humming/chanting of 10 seconds was the only way he could come into the song so the interlude was created, just for him to hum or chant like a he-goat. I am sure Don Jazzy is laughing his ass off. Cos this is like suicide of talent he groomed for years. Dbanj as a brand is in comatose and needs redemption from truth-tellers who are willing to tell him the truth. I will remain Dbanj's fan till the next single or album, and if he falls my hand again, I will dump him like a bag of garri.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Bawss1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
This was a hilarious thread till the tribal insults showed up

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Are you ibo? then "issorai".

silly ediots pulling down someone greater than their village.

[b]I am not Igbo and Dbanj anyway was groomed by Igbo, that aside cos this is not a tribal forum except for you slowpoke that think tribalism can save you from chronic illiteracy you inherited from your forefathers. I repeat and Stand by my earlier assertions as follows:Truth be told. And this is not hating. I like Dbanj. If Dbanj was a round peg in a round hole, there is no way he would not have sang a verse or rap in that mediocre called song. Kanye needed just a way to make his voice heard and he didn't just fit in. And the humming/chanting of 10 seconds was the only way he could come into the song so the interlude was created, just for him to hum or chant like a he-goat. I am sure Don Jazzy is laughing his Bottom off. Cos this is like suicide of talent he groomed for years. Dbanj as a brand is in comatose and needs redemption from truth-tellers who are willing to tell him the truth. I will remain Dbanj's fan till the next single or album, and if he falls my hand again, I will dump him like a bag of garri.[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by montelik(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
alaoeri: What's ppl doesn't understand is its gradual process, D'banj was in kanye west's Mercy video, a cameo appearance now 20secs τ̲̅ȍ talk gradually the guy is building his CV abroad & with time he gonna feature well in their video & songs remember he's coming from Africa & not raise in yankee. Wish him success in his endeavour.

But at the present rate, it will take him 5 years before he gets a full length feature, with 1 sec here, 2 seconds 3 months later.
*just kidding*
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
And your nairaland signature reads what? You are just a pathetic dog of mixed breed with humans.

Go check my history I DON'T TAKE HOSTAGE!!!

Mr. Globe:

now everybody knows you are indeed a fool from the above. Please step aside
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by olivertwist: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
I just heard D'banj saying something like he he ho ho....he he ho ho shocked shocked shocked shocked . Wow! This guy is just making cool $$$$$$$s and £££££££s singing he he ...ho ho grin grin grin grin while some people will do a single or even a whole album without any breakthrough. Well done Skibanj.

4 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by redcliff: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
ochallo: that is how good music features their artist, on the song all of the lights by kanye west, it featured alicia keys and all she did was sing oh oh oh at the outro and even elton john was used to stack the final chorus and even john legend was there, so suck it people, i knew from the start that dbanj made a bad move because relocating to the us or uk when you have already reached your climax is a foul move, the us has way more struggling artists and one hit wonders than the nigerian music industry put together, plus dbanj is neither a rapper nor a singer and his beats are good because they are made by don jazzy, his flows are nice because they are laced with pidgin and melodramatic speaking, if he is to succeed, he is to understudy pit bull, that is the only person at present that he can match up too otherwise, he is like an erupted firework coming to the ground fast and losing his flare in it's wake.

THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY TO HAVE PUT THIS... I LOVE YOU FOR THIS POST
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Ejine(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ewuoooo! grin grin
I can see some sore losers already trying to turn this into a tribal issue - but today today, God don open una nyash thoroughly.

Kanye West himself, after analysing D'Banj's vocal and writing skills (or lack of these skills to be more straightforward), has come to the shocking realization that dis motor park agbero is only good for washing windows.

Just have a look at the way your hero has been reduced to a phucking vulcanizer by only getting a 20 second space to hum like a hungry fowl having a seizure.
Imagine ooo! That's to show you Kanye regards him as an entity so low he doesn't even deserve to just scream in the background like a houseboy as DJ Khaled is known to - "DEEE JAYYY KHAAAALEEEDD! WEEEE DAAA BEEESSSSSTTTT!!!!"
Nope! No such thing for D'Banj - Just a position lower than a maiguard. cry

5 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by redcliff: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Truth be told. And this is not hating. I like Dbanj. If Dbanj was a round peg in a round hole, there is no way he would not have sang a verse or rap in that mediocre called song. Kanye needed just a way to make his voice heard and he didn't just fit it. And the humming/chanting of 10 seconds was the only way he could come into the song so the interlude was created, just for him to hum or chant like a he-goat. I am sure Don Jazzy is laughing his ass off. Cos this is like suicide of talent he groomed for years. Dbanj as a brand is in comatose and needs redemption from truth-tellers who are willing to tell him the truth. I will remain Dbanj's fan till the next single or album, and if he falls my hand again, I will dump him like a bag of garri.

HMNM BROS THEM NO DEY DROP BAG OF GARRI O. COS GARRI IS A VERY ESSENTIAL COMMODITY RIGHT NOW> LOL

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
redcliff:

HMNM BROS THEM NO DEY DROP BAG OF GARRI O. COS GARRI IS A VERY ESSENTIAL COMMODITY RIGHT NOW> LOL
hahahahahah I don forget o

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
Groomed by which ibo? Is donjazzy ibo? your own variants of hate is even born out of sheer ignorance.

Never knew Isoko is ibo.

By the way, how many has donjazzy groomed? with all the wande coals and other "super" talented artist in his mavin crew, we all saw what your god could produce. meaningless and off pitch songs sounding like a retarded is allowed access to piano.

Billyonaire: [b]I am not Igbo and Dbanj anyway was groomed by Igbo, that aside cos this is not a tribal forum except for you slowpoke that think tribalism can save you from chronic illiteracy you inherited from your forefathers. I repeat and Stand by my earlier assertions as follows:Truth be told. And this is not hating. I like Dbanj. If Dbanj was a round peg in a round hole, there is no way he would not have sang a verse or rap in that mediocre called song. Kanye needed just a way to make his voice heard and he didn't just fit it. And the humming/chanting of 10 seconds was the only way he could come into the song so the interlude was created, just for him to hum or chant like a he-goat. I am sure Don Jazzy is laughing his Bottom off. Cos this is like suicide of talent he groomed for years. Dbanj as a brand is in comatose and needs redemption from truth-tellers who are willing to tell him the truth. I will remain Dbanj's fan till the next single or album, and if he falls my hand again, I will dump him like a bag of garri.[/b]
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by igweGC(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
I heard 4rm a very reliable source that they didn't let him(dbanj) in2 the studio. That humming was as a result of d noise he was making(nagging).*lol*

4 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
Groomed by which ibo? Is donjazzy ibo? your own variants of hate is even born out of sheer ignorance.

Never knew Isoko is ibo.

By the way, how many has donjazzy groomed? with all the wande coals and other "super" talented artist in his mavin crew, we all saw what your god could produce. meaningless and off pitch songs sounding like a retarded is allowed access to piano.

Billyonaire: [b]I am not Igbo and Dbanj anyway was groomed by Igbo, that aside cos this is not a tribal forum except for you slowpoke that think tribalism can save you from chronic illiteracy you inherited from your forefathers. I repeat and Stand by my earlier assertions as follows:Truth be told. And this is not hating. I like Dbanj. If Dbanj was a round peg in a round hole, there is no way he would not have sang a verse or rap in that mediocre called song. Kanye needed just a way to make his voice heard and he didn't just fit it. And the humming/chanting of 10 seconds was the only way he could come into the song so the interlude was created, just for him to hum or chant like a he-goat. I am sure Don Jazzy is laughing his Bottom off. Cos this is like suicide of talent he groomed for years. Dbanj as a brand is in comatose and needs redemption from truth-tellers who are willing to tell him the truth. I will remain Dbanj's fan till the next single or album, and if he falls my hand again, I will dump him like a bag of garri.[/b]
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Groomed by which ibo? Is donjazzy ibo? your own variants of hate is even born out of sheer ignorance.

Never knew Isoko is ibo.

Dont respond to my post, you are too uneducated to analyze my post. Dont infect me with your dummy mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by onatisi(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
Bawss1: This was a hilarious thread till the tribal insults showed up
just ignore the tribalists and continue enjoying the thread .they are not worth answering ,they will soon leave the thread

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by redcliff: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
LOL WHEN WE HEARD THIS AT THE OFFICE. SOMEONE SAID DBANJ WAS AT THE BACK OF THE STUDIO DOOR AND WHEN THEY FINISHED RECORDING THE SONG AND LEFT THE STUDIO HE WENT AND DROPPED THIS ON THE TRACK. SOME OTHER PERSON SAID WHEN THEY WERE RECORDING HE WAS SINGING FROM OUTSIDE THE BOOTH.
DBANJ SAID HE IS COMING, HE IS BUILDING THE MUSIC BRIDGE FROM US TO AFRICA BUT HIS CEMENT HAS FINISHED. DBANJ MY BRO, U SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT KANYE AND HIS CLIQUE IS TRYING TO USE YOU TO GET TO AFRICA AND NOT U TRYING TO SELL AFRICAN MUSIC TO AMERICA.LOOOOL

BUT ON A SECOND THOUGHT THIS LOOKS LIKE A SONG THAT AHS BEEN DONE EVEN BEFORE HE SHOWED UP IN THEIR MIDST AND THEY HAD TO FIX HIM SOMEWHERE. PEOPLE WEY DEY HATE, IS JOHN LEGEND NOT IN GOOD MUSIC BUT HE WASNT HERE TOO..SO MAKE UNA WATCH AM. BUT DON JAZZY WOULD BE CRACKING HIS RIB WHEREVER HE IS RIGHT NOW////

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
One down and many more ediots to go. Billigoat!!

Billyonaire: Dont respond to my post, you are too uneducated to analyze my post. Dont infect me with your dummy mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by mankand(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
Akpan grin
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Ejine(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
igweGC: I heard 4rm a very reliable source that they didn't let him(dbanj) in2 the studio. That humming was as a result of d noise he was making(nagging).*lol*

LMFAO!!!!! grin I go die oooo! grin

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Super1759: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Groomed by which ibo? Is donjazzy ibo? your own variants of hate is even born out of sheer ignorance.

Never knew Isoko is ibo.

what is wrong with you this night. Why are you being tribalisitc unecessarily? Wetin deh para you? Are u dbanj's dog? Pls you can go mob lagoon for all I care. Take it or leave it,dbanj's rep going low

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Ejine(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
redcliff: LOL WHEN WE HEARD THIS AT THE OFFICE. SOMEONE SAID DBANJ WAS AT THE BACK OF THE STUDIO DOOR AND WHEN THEY FINISHED RECORDING THE SONG AND LEFT THE STUDIO HE WENT AND DROPPED THIS ON THE TRACK. SOME OTHER PERSON SAID WHEN THEY WERE RECORDING HE WAS SINGING FROM OUTSIDE THE BOOTH.
DBANJ SAID HE IS COMING, HE IS BUILDING THE MUSIC BRIDGE FROM US TO AFRICA BUT HIS CEMENT HAS FINISHED. DBANJ MY BRO, U SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT KANYE AND HIS CLIQUE IS TRYING TO USE YOU TO GET TO AFRICA AND NOT U TRYING TO SELL AFRICAN MUSIC TO AMERICA.LOOOOL

BUT ON A SECOND THOUGHT THIS LOOKS LIKE A SONG THAT AHS BEEN DONE EVEN BEFORE HE SHOWED UP IN THEIR MIDST AND THEY HAD TO FIX HIM SOMEWHERE. PEOPLE WEY DEY HATE, IS JOHN LEGEND NOT IN GOOD MUSIC BUT HE WASNT HERE TOO..SO MAKE UNA WATCH AM. BUT DON JAZZY WOULD BE CRACKING HIS RIB WHEREVER HE IS RIGHT NOW////

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! JEHOVAH MO!!! grin
His cement has finished grin

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by onuwaje(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
@dbanj abeg it is better to be a lion in the jungle than to be a dog in the city.... D banj abeg I'm ur greatest fan but stop disgracing me leave good music and ccome back to the jungle cos u dey fall my hand and pls don't let me begin to hate u abeg come home

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by alaoeri: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ejiné: Ewuoooo! grin grin
I can see some sore losers already trying to turn this into a tribal issue - but today today, God don open una nyash thoroughly.

Kanye West himself, after analysing D'Banj's vocal and writing skills (or lack of these skills to be more straightforward), has come to the shocking realization that dis motor park agbero is only good for washing windows.

Just have a look at the way your hero has been reduced to a phucking vulcanizer by only getting a 20 second space to hum like a hungry fowl having a seizure.
Imagine ooo! That's to show you Kanye regards him as an entity so low he doesn't even deserve to just scream in the background like a houseboy as DJ Khaled is known to - "DEEE JAYYY KHAAAALEEEDD! WEEEE DAAA BEEESSSSSTTTT!!!!"
Nope! No such thing for D'Banj - Just a position lower than a maiguard. cry
See your analogy so DJ Khaleed & D'banj started for yankee the same time. undecided Pusha T, Big Sean & co despite that they are yankee breed for how long have they been following kanye west around before featuring & having their songs on good music label. Same here in Nigeria Wande coal spent sometime before featuring fully for Mo hits, isn't D'banj's 'Why Me video' the first appearance of wande, did u know him that time. Same for some upcoming artist in Nigeria like Pryse of Chocolate city & Niyiola of EME's crew. D'banj is attaching or not, if u can't encourage why condemning? Free D'banj jooooooooooooor.

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by chino11(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
Dband Dbanj is a disaster. He should go back to his 'agbero' or area boy work which he is us to. These people sef, always forcing themselves unnecessarily without achieving anything grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
He still makes million and you fools still hate him. Nothing change!!!

Even Joandaft our president couldn't help himself and had to sneeze when Dbanj's cold attacked him by going on live Q&A. Ossshee!!

Foolish people dem!!!! angry

Super1759: what is wrong with you this night. Why are you being tribalisitc unecessarily? Wetin deh para you? Are u dbanj's dog? Pls you can go mob lagoon for all I care. Take it or leave it,dbanj's rep going low
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jidefido(m): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
he fall my hand big time....not even a chorus let alone a line
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
Excelboi: I heard hiss voice sounding like someone about to release ontop woman...

lol..no be lie ooo
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Ejine(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
Jide fido: he fall my hand big time....not even a chorus let alone a line

Actually, his line goes something like this:

hmmmm mmm hmm hmm-hmm
mmhmmm hmmm
mmhmm hmm mmh hmm
hhmmm mm
hmmm hmmmhmm hmm
hmmm mmm hmmm mmhmm
hmmm mm mmmhmmm hm-hmm
hmmm mmhmmm

That's eight bars right there yo!
Eminem can't touch this! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' / Davido Releases 'Risky' Tomorrow / Does Omah Lay Need Another Pandemic To Score Another Hit Song? - TrendyBeatz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.