Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists (21477 Views)

Timaya Ft D'banj - Mind Over Matter / Pusha T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other G.O.O.D Music Artists / Naeto C Ft D'banj - Tony Montana (Remix) ~ (Hot Jam!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Cuddlemii: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2012
onatisi: youi guys dont understand kanye west,he doesnt need or want dbanj to sing in any of his tracks but only gives him the oppourtunty to make a sound just for him to feel among .the last video he did with them he kept humping and jumping all over like a shaolin monkey .

grin grin grin grin grin grin You always make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by hammedkola(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ignatio: He did the humming. 3:40 - 4:00.

Does it mean that he's not worth doing a verse or chorus for the album?

If this is what his contract is like I'll admit he made a wrong move.

Right from the beginning, the move was wrong, and [size=13pt]Wizkid is right to calling him AKPAN[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
Excelboi: I heard hiss voice sounding like someone about to release ontop woman...
lmaoo...e don red 4 dbanj fa

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by onatisi(m): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
hammedkola:

Right from the beginning, the move was wrong, and [size=13pt]Wizkid is right to calling him AKPAN[/size]
for wizkid to have made such a statement ,he must have been told some few thing about the going on inside GOOD music by some of his american friends ,what is happening to dbanj made be unknown to us but certainly not to key players in the industry.i know by now dbanj has realised his mistakes and only just wants to keep going to prove a point,who would have thought or imagine that the great dbanj will stoop so low to be be pitifully given a 20secs humming job.i have always said it dbanj and donjazzy will still get together again it is just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Bodmas06: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
God will punish all of Dbanj haters.leave him alone 4 God's sake it his choice and his life even if he's singin 1scnd abi na by force 2 stay wit ur don jazzy.ibo boys becareful oooo.i dey warn u

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
D'banj's lines were tight "ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Dignitary: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Dbanj' s successful check list.

1. Sign Mercury music

2. sign GOOD music.

3. climbed to No. 9 position on UK top 40 charts.

4 Got Vodacom Ghana multi million mouth watering deals.

5. sold thousands songs on iTunes stores, raking millions in pounds .

6. Got featured on eastenders. The first in history.

7. Enjoys massive airtime during Olympic games. imagine your song playing during Olympics.

8. Established a record DKM

9. co- acted a film with K.west., "cruel summer"

10. . . .Still making millions while bigoted ediots die of cardiac arrest.

We understand why these mongrels hate you. They don't have anyone like you. if they do, they should give us names.

Iyalaya won...I really don't understand y ppl are hitting hard on D'banj. He is d most popular artiste outside the shores of Nigeria. Watched a sitcom recently, his song was played in d background...I tot it was a mistake!!!

How on earth do ppl xpect Dbanj, an afro singer who was basically signed on the label to launch Good music's possible entry in to africa to sing on a strictly hip hop album? For even featuring him at all, I'm surprised!!! Majority of Nigerians only react to issues based on sentiments...from what I have read in thus thread, d undertone of 'I like Don Jazzy' has been d dominant factor

But mark my words, if things continue dis way, DON JAZZY will have little in his bank account viz a vizz dt of D'BANJ in coming months...dis is 'cos even if D'BANJ coughs or does not cough in a song produced by his label, he is still gonna get paid!!! But as for d Mavin crew, even if they cough, cry or Crowl we know how things are in Nigeria!!! Even if their albums sell millions of copies...piracy will still ensure that they get very little at the end of the day!!!

U know why Don Jazzy and Dbanj made it? Endorsements of products (GLO and co ) made them...and who was the conduit pipe? D'BANJ !!! Is there any one in the Mavin Crew that has d image or has d potentials of d star qualities Dbanj has? Ur guess is as gud as mine!!!

Take it or leave it,Dbanj is an enigma...a monster!!! D guy does not know how to sing, cannot rap, cannot do most things that musicians do...but u know what? There is something about him...If u've Eva seen him perform on stage, u will understand!!!!
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by chucksbadt(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
chucksbadt: i been hear say dem no gree am enta studio cheesy.....na so im vesk angry dey hum 4 outside....e be lyk say na dat hummin way we cme hear 4 d track grin
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
onatisi:
guy i understand you ,but pls can i ask u a question,do u think 2face will do this kind of humming if he was with kanye?now this is the foundation of all this arguement if dbanj is a new artiste and hasnt yet made it i swear that nigerians will be happy even if he was just dancing for kanye west,but this is an artiste that is already made and has become some sort of symbol of nigerian music ,so why ppl are commenting is becos seeing him do all those lowly shit is like a slap on our national pride ,sure dbanj is singing for himself but remember he also said he is trying to bridge the gap between the us market and africa market.this is an artist that is bigger than some of those GOODartites,the way and level dbanj was ,they are suppose to be inviting him in order to use him to enter the african market.guy DBANJ IS KNOW ALL OVER AFRICA AND EUROPE AND EVEN USA believe it or not ,the name rings bell .i was chatting with a norwegian and she told me she loves dbanj music so for that kind of start to be doing cameo appearnces is just too bad

This is too precise. People are making D'Banj look like one kid Kanye Picked to breed. D'Banj is an African Icon and has sold tracks round the world. He deserves better. Kanye needs to get his act right.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
onatisi:
with his recent split with donjazzy there is surely going to be a competition between the fans of both camps ,when djazzy came out with that record and it wasnt up to the standard,dbanj fans were quick to criticise and make a point that djazzy is nothing without dbanj ,well dbanj too came out with his own single which was more or less like a nursery school rhyme ,it was simply nothing to write home about , and now this and even the way and manner he refers to kanye west as "my boss" or "boss"show u a lot about the kind of relationship between the two.dbanj was on his way of becoming an african music brand but with all this rubbish he is doing it seems he wants to start his musical carrer from the scratch.that wont do him any good believe me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4An99ieskY

I don't know of you, but I am still bumping Wande Coal's forever. Timeless.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
onatisi:
for wizkid to have made such a statement ,he must have been told some few thing about the going on inside GOOD music by some of his american friends ,what is happening to dbanj made be unknown to us but certainly not to key players in the industry.i know by now dbanj has realised his mistakes and only just wants to keep going to prove a point,who would have thought or imagine that the great dbanj will stoop so low to be be pitifully given a 20secs humming job.i have always said it dbanj and donjazzy will still get together again it is just a matter of time

I can't wait. If they come back together, it will be a classic moment in Naija Music.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dignitary:

How on earth do ppl xpect Dbanj, an afro singer who was basically signed on the label to launch Good music's possible entry in to africa to sing on a strictly hip hop album?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BeTqapowAU

This is one of my favorite hip hop tracks and Barrington Levy (Reggae, dancehall, reggae fusion, ragga Jungle) isn't a hip hop artist but the delivery made this track a classic. Kanye is a genius, he turned Jamie Foxx into a music star with Slow Jamz. If he wants to get the best from D'
Banj, he can. This use of D'Banj is insulting. Please get it, D'Banj is not just a Nigerian Superstar, he is an African Icon. If Kanye doesn't want to use D'Banj for his album or video, leave him out of it. If he wants to use him, he should use him properly.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by naturalwaves: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
Billyonaire: DBanj my man. You never fail to amuse me. You downgraded your talent when you sign up with Kanye cos Kanye, aint got the beats needed for your sounds. Don Jazzy tailored beats to meet your sounds, but Kanye makes people sing to match his beats. Its reverse strategy you are not used to and I dare say you will not be used to, now I fear for your entertaining prowess. Earlier it was a 5 seconds cameo, now its 10 seconds of humming like a r*etard. I fear for your career future. You cant be with Kanye forever, so why not think of an exceed plan from the contract before Kanye kills the little respect we still have left for you. How can my own megastar become a square peg in a round hole, up to a point that a song's tempo has to altered to provide 10 seconds for humming-like-a-goat interlude. DBanj, you got to leave Kanye and define your path. You are a Nigerian, and we have unstoppable spirit. This is not hating but I missed the BBanj I knew and love.

U? Pretending to like D'banj after making sarcastic comments.If I hear.

That aside,let me explain what is unclear to u with d point U raised above. D'banj is not only signed to GOOD music,he is also signed to a proudly Naija record label here in Naija which is DB records so he can provide a balance internationall and nationally.So,my dear,he need not come back to Don Jazzy before he can make a beat that suits his style.J SLEEK has been signed to DB and everyone knows that Jsleek isn't a bad producer.Atleast,one of d best producers in Naija.So, whenever he(Dbanj) needs a beat to suit d African style,he can always get back to DB RECORDS.Get that! Ok?
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by naturalwaves: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Dbanj' s successful check list.

1. Sign Mercury music

2. sign GOOD music.

3. climbed to No. 9 position on UK top 40 charts.

4 Got Vodacom Ghana multi million mouth watering deals.

5. sold thousands songs on iTunes stores, raking millions in pounds .

6. Got featured on eastenders. The first in history.

7. Enjoys massive airtime during Olympic games. imagine your song playing during Olympics.

8. Established a record DKM

9. co- acted a film with K.west., "cruel summer"

10. . . .Still making millions while bigoted ediots die of cardiac arrest.

We understand why these mongrels hate you. They don't have anyone like you. if they do, they should give us names.

Those ones?.I bet,they will turn blind eyes to this ur post as if they can't see it.Haters keep on hating while d guy is smiling to the bank.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by naturalwaves: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
Shaw007: na so jarey. . .this is just a tip nOw. . .i'm sure the big one is coming,haters can sky-dive and throw the parachutes away jOr!!

Are U minding those ones? I remember vividly the time D'banj was with d JJC and d 419 squad,he was not even given a chance to hume talkless of sing.Infact,there is this vid of theirs where he was just left behind alone only for him to come back to Naija and make hits and success that even shocked d JJC guys and now,Dbanj is bigger that all of them combined(d group has splitted anyway)and d rest is history. Dbanj,from what I've seen so far is a humble and patient guy.He takes his time to mingle,observe and learn before making his big breaks.I'm very sure he's putting 1 and 2 together.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by 1Dray(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
onatisi: guys relax ,dbanj next albums has all the GOOD music acts there.and i heard from a reliable source that kanye west next album has dbanj as a full artist on of of its tracks.so just chill dbanj na lagos boy he know wetting he dey do
DBANJ IS COMING OUT WITH A BANG IN A BIG WAY

Story! If I hear...
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by naturalwaves: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
onatisi:
did kanye west tell u that he needs that he needs that yeye harmonica for inside his song?
Onatisi,U again,today seems to be ur happiest day right? It is Kanye that knows what he sees in Dapo before signing him and I don't know Y that shuld be ur biz. I've been following ur sarcastic comments all along.I would av taken ur posts one after d other to point out d stewpidity inherent in them but I've decided to just leave U alone(u can make a sigh of relief) cos me and U don clash before and I sure say,U no go like a 2nd one.Enjoy d rest of ur day and keep on ranting and jumping all over d thread like a Shaolin monkey(just as U've said) but one thing is sure,"He,who God has blessed,no man can cause".See as thread quickly enter 7 pages shap shap.D'banj is indeed a star!
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
naturalwaves:

Are U minding those ones? I remember vividly the time D'banj was with d JJC and d 419 squad,he was not even given a chance to hume talkless of sing.Infact,there is this vid of theirs where he was just left behind alone only for him to come back to Naija and make hits and success that even shocked d JJC guys and now,Dbanj is bigger that all of them combined(d group has splitted anyway)and d rest is history. Dbanj,from what I've seen so far is a humble and patient guy.He takes his time to mingle,observe and learn before making his big breaks.I'm very sure he's putting 1 and 2 together.
precisely thats d tin. . .haters wud just giv themselves high bp 4 ntn,and 2 say he actually came late after the album has already been compiled,so dis is just 2 put the same ppl here critisizing him off. . .2 me o! Ther just jealous
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by naturalwaves: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Shaw007: precisely thats d tin. . .haters wud just giv themselves high bp 4 ntn,and 2 say he actually came late after the album has already been compiled,so dis is just 2 put the same ppl here critisizing him off. . .2 me o! Ther just jealous
U can just imagine!What do they xpect from someone that joined lately? They think they exhibit our own type of fire brigade approaches abroad where things are just done before adequate preparation? Y the unnecessary jealousy particularly for Dbanj? I was in far away North wen d 'Oliver Twist' song came out and my ears were filled with a lot of news that d song is trash,the song is this,the song is that only for d song to turn out as a monster hit eventually.Even,d OYATO track they criticize all d time isn't that bad.D song wasn't meant to make anyone groove or dance,it was just released to pass a message that He(Dbanj)is still in d game and will continue doing his thing no matter what cos he's different(OYATO).They should just leave d hardworking dude alone and let him do his thing.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by amosy007: 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
Shaw007: did you mis-quote or what,is that reply stereotyped?? Read back that post,i was just analysing some point,if psqaure is richer thats great,i'm also Nigerian. . .its making us proud. . .and ts not just p-square, whose track last made no.9 in the Uk charts,do you know how much dbanj made after d GOOd and mercury deals(which by far made him popular than any other Nigerian)from shows and concerts?,who else has achieved that?. . If p-sqaure or 2face makes that 2 i'd be happy

read back that post and reply accurately. . .,and ode,don-jazzy is not even igbo,he's from delta state who's the retardeen nOwgrin

and i'm not yoruba abeg,benin boi is more like it. . .i said this earlier,i'm a fan of super achievers and whoever makes me proud cool

so just cut ur bitter soul and chill already,Dbanj is successful. . .and ntn u can say can change that(not that u av a say in anytin thoughgrin )
u nailed it man! Just accurate answer for a stupiid comment from an slowpoke.. Proudly beninian... Am happy u are 4rm me tribe
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by onatisi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
naturalwaves:
Onatisi,U again,today seems to be ur happiest day right? It is Kanye that knows what he sees in Dapo before signing him and I don't know Y that shuld be ur biz. I've been following ur sarcastic comments all along.I would av taken ur posts one after d other to point out d stewpidity inherent in them but I've decided to just leave U alone(u can make a sigh of relief) cos me and U don clash before and I sure say,U no go like a 2nd one.Enjoy d rest of ur day and keep on ranting and jumping all over d thread like a Shaolin monkey(just as U've said) but one thing is sure,"He,who God has blessed,no man can cause".See as thread quickly enter 7 pages shap shap.D'banj is indeed a star!

commot for there .make una tell am say we want more from am.u guys just dont get it.noone hates this guy and noone is underating him what ppl are saying is that he is greater than what he is doing,doesnt that make any sense to u ,it is like seeing a 30 yrs old that has legs and who is not sick or lame now crawling like a baby all around town unless he is mentally sick ppl will tell him he is greater than that.we believe dbanj belong to the top class of african music stars .that is it he should stop follow follow all these kanye west.whether we or he dbanj likes it or not without kanye west he dbanj would still have made it big time in the us market.but from all indications it seems dbanj and u his fans just believe we hate him well i wish him the best

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by segebase(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
GOZILLA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGcR0I95w2M

Abeg my dear Friends help me locate D'banjs voice make e be say my ears still dey work.

A star in Naija,A flop in ovasea
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by naturalwaves: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
onatisi:

commot for there .make una tell am say we want more from am.u guys just dont get it.noone hates this guy and noone is underating him what ppl are saying is that he is greater than what he is doing,doesnt that make any sense to u ,it is like seeing a 30 yrs old that has legs and who is not sick or lame now crawling like a baby all around town unless he is mentally sick ppl will tell him he is greater than that.we believe dbanj belong to the top class of african music stars .that is it he should stop follow follow all these kanye west.whether we or he dbanj likes it or not without kanye west he dbanj would still have made it big time in the us market.but from all indications it seems dbanj and u his fans just believe we hate him well i wish him the best
Did U just said 'no one hates Dbanj'? Even as U are Mr Onatisi,U av a lot of haters talkless of a popular musician like Dbanj.Hating is part of d human nature and saying no one hates him is just illogical.Moreover,as it's been rightly stated,he came late after d compilation of d songs,so,U shouldn't xpect much and someone even gave u examples of big Artistes like Alicia Keys,Elton John etc that only did something similar to what Dbanj did but U ignored d post. I would av believed all what U typed xcept for ur sarcastic remarks. Well,it was good u wished him d best just as I do too.Success is a gradual thing,Dbanj did worse wen he was rolling with JJC and d 419 squad but he is far better off than them now.Let's just wait and see as events unfold.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by onatisi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
naturalwaves:
Did U just said 'no one hates Dbanj'? Even as U are Mr Onatisi,U av a lot of haters talkless of a popular musician like Dbanj.Hating is part of d human nature and saying no one hates him is just illogical.Moreover,as it's been rightly stated,he came late after d compilation of d songs,so,U shouldn't xpect much and someone even gave u examples of big Artistes like Alicia Keys,Elton John etc that only did something similar to what Dbanj did but U ignored d post. I would av believed all what U typed xcept for ur sarcastic remarks. Well,it was good u wished him d best just as I do too.Success is a gradual thing,Dbanj did worse wen he was rolling with JJC and d 419 squad but he is far better off than them now.Let's just wait and see as events unfold.
i have nothing against dbanj,i dont know him and i have never seen him ,all i want is his success and if i think he is going the wrong way i can or may express my displeasure but it is his business and only he dbanj knows what he is facing and going through but from what we the outsiders are seeing he dbanj is greater than what he is doing and he shouldnt lower his status for some americans.stars are born ,he is a star but he shouldnt stoop too low for these americans,because he dbanj has achieved more than some of these GOOD singers.there is nothing wrong is featuring but do it in a way that befits ur status and image that is my point .and before i go i say this to u again COMMOT FOR THERE,WETTING BE UR OWN SEF

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by naturalwaves: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
^^^^cheesy grin grin grin Lmao @comot for there,wetin be ur own sef. Well,enjoy d rest of ur day Mr Onatisi.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
amosy007:
u nailed it man! Just accurate answer for a stupiid comment from an imbec1le.. Proudly beninian... Am happy u are 4rm me tribe
brothersmiley
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dignitary:

Iyalaya won...I really don't understand y ppl are hitting hard on D'banj. He is d most popular artiste outside the shores of Nigeria. Watched a sitcom recently, his song was played in d background...I tot it was a mistake!!!

How on earth do ppl xpect Dbanj, an afro singer who was basically signed on the label to launch Good music's possible entry in to africa to sing on a strictly hip hop album? For even featuring him at all, I'm surprised!!! Majority of Nigerians only react to issues based on sentiments...from what I have read in thus thread, d undertone of 'I like Don Jazzy' has been d dominant factor

But mark my words, if things continue dis way, DON JAZZY will have little in his bank account viz a vizz dt of D'BANJ in coming months...dis is 'cos even if D'BANJ coughs or does not cough in a song produced by his label, he is still gonna get paid!!! But as for d Mavin crew, even if they cough, cry or Crowl we know how things are in Nigeria!!! Even if their albums sell millions of copies...piracy will still ensure that they get very little at the end of the day!!!

U know why Don Jazzy and Dbanj made it? Endorsements of products (GLO and co ) made them...and who was the conduit pipe? D'BANJ !!! Is there any one in the Mavin Crew that has d image or has d potentials of d star qualities Dbanj has? Ur guess is as gud as mine!!!

Take it or leave it,Dbanj is an enigma...a monster!!! D guy does not know how to sing, cannot rap, cannot do most things that musicians do...but u know what? There is something about him...If u've Eva seen him perform on stage, u will understand!!!!
GBAM!! . .agreed +100. . .lobatan.

even if D'BANJ coughs or does not cough in a song produced by his label, he is still gonna get paid!!! But as for d Mavin crew, even if they cough, cry or Crowl we know how things are in Nigeria!!!
LmfAOoooooOgringrin
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
naturalwaves:
U can just imagine!What do they xpect from someone that joined lately? They think they exhibit our own type of fire brigade approaches abroad where things are just done before adequate preparation? Y the unnecessary jealousy particularly for Dbanj? I was in far away North wen d 'Oliver Twist' song came out and my ears were filled with a lot of news that d song is trash,the song is this,the song is that only for d song to turn out as a monster hit eventually.Even,d OYATO track they criticize all d time isn't that bad.D song wasn't meant to make anyone groove or dance,it was just released to pass a message that He(Dbanj)is still in d game and will continue doing his thing no matter what cos he's different(OYATO).They should just leave d hardworking dude alone and let him do his thing.
abi o!! I wonder why they just cant locate the closest power grid 2 them(preferably transformergrin ) if they dont like him,and that Oyato track was nice na. . .but then again,thats why they call 'em haters. . .

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by cantell(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
Shaw007: abi o!! I wonder why they just cant locate the closest power grid 2 them(preferably transformergrin ) if they dont like him,and that Oyato track was nice na. . .but then again,thats why they call 'em haters. . .
D'banj brought the hate on himself. During the time of his feud with Don jazzy, he was running his mouth while Don J kept quiet.
He even claimed owning mohit records independently even though naija people knew better.
After the various crap he pulled then, the hatred he caused blinded so many people especially Nlders.
So, no matter what he does, people will still see it as crap.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
score line:

Dbanj 1 : Haters 0
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
That same crap has made him the richest artist in Nigeria and he even bought Bentley for Donjazzy and Range Rover for D'Prince aka Omoba abi na lie I talk?

The onlything constant here is that haters will continue to hate while Dbanj makes more money. As someone said earlier, even if he laugh, he will still make millions.

scoreline:

Dbanj 1 : Haters 0

cantell:
D'banj brought the hate on himself. During the time of his feud with Don jazzy, he was running his mouth while Don J kept quiet.
He even claimed owning mohit records independently even though naija people knew better.
After the various crap he pulled then, the hatred he caused blinded so many people especially Nlders.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
cantell:
how did he run his mouth?? Everytin d'banj said during that time was in one single interview(if had refused 2 give that interview ppl wud av called him proud) . . .and where did he run it,he hadnt had his twitter accnt verified then,if anyone was doing any mouth running,it was don-jazzy,with all d tins he kept tweeting

and even if Ppl do call it crap,it wont change any fact that its Good and it wud certainly not make it sell any less!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' / Davido Releases 'Risky' Tomorrow / Does Omah Lay Need Another Pandemic To Score Another Hit Song? - TrendyBeatz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.