Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists (21476 Views)

Timaya Ft D'banj - Mind Over Matter / Pusha T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other G.O.O.D Music Artists / Naeto C Ft D'banj - Tony Montana (Remix) ~ (Hot Jam!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by MrGlobe(m): 8:18am On Sep 14, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: And how much did p square paid rick ross? person!

hahahahaha. this is the same jobless id.iot called Rhino. Foolishness is very hard to hide. what a fool.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Odinaka00(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Dbanj' s successful check list.

1. Sign Mercury music

2. sign GOOD music.

3. climbed to No. 9 position on UK top 40 charts.

4 Got Vodacom Ghana multi million mouth watering deals.

5. sold thousands songs on iTunes stores, raking millions in pounds .

6. Got featured on eastenders. The first in history.

7. Enjoys massive airtime during Olympic games. imagine your song playing during Olympics.

8. Established a record DKM

9. co- acted a film with K.west., "cruel summer"

10. . . .Still making millions while bigoted ediots die of cardiac arrest.

We understand why these mongrels hate you. They don't have anyone like
you. if they do, they should give us names.

If some people could hate God, then who d phuk is dbanj? Did U̶̲̥̅̊ expect err'one Ť☺ like him d same way U̶̲̥̅̊ nd his fans do? Is it too difficult Ť☺ understand d fact Ŧħåϯ err'body in this world has their own haterz? I don't hate dbanj, mind you, I'm stil his fan but I want you Ť☺ get it Ť☺ yur skull dat "hating" is part of life, you can't stop haters from hating,

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by onatisi(m): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2012
the way they use dbanj it seems as if dbanj even begs them to feature him.the snake in the monkey shadow dance he did in that mercy video is absolutely unnecessary,this 20 secs humming stuff like a cat been strangled is uncalled for.i know he must have offered to play his harmonica and kanye west must have said to himself see this nigerian fool wanting to play harmonica to spoil my song let him chant instead of him spoiling my song

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 8:45am On Sep 14, 2012
chino11:

Common sharrapppppp. Bleep you.

Psquare alone can buy up entire Yoruba land including your poor dbanb and rest of junk musicians you eddiots extol and make your people slaves. In my village dbanj is a pauper. Go figure
i dont know their net-worth(p-square and dbanj), its hard 2 find that out these days,even Google is not helping,but dude,dbanj is a lot more successful than p-square,and even if he's not already,with all these exploits,he will surely be

and mind you,i'm not yoruba,i'm a benin bOi,i'm just a fan of great achievers,i hate ppl that just hate others for no reason other than inferiority complex and jealousy,a fine example displayed by you

and u say yoruba Ppl sing trash?? Most of the awards given out 2 Nigerians are either 2 yoruba ppl or other indegenious tribes,rarely wud u see an ibo man making waves there,i'm not being tribalistic but lets face the facts here,its only flavour and p-square that are really making me proud internationally

and meanwhile,u really didnt av 2 shout and stress urself childishly b4 making ur point known,just act matured,if only 4 me,eh?

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2012
onatisi: the way they use dbanj it seems as if dbanj even begs them to feature him.the snake in the monkey shadow dance he did in that mercy video is absolutely unnecessary,this 20 secs humming stuff like a cat been strangled is uncalled for.i know he must have offered to play his harmonica and kanye west must have said to himself see this nigerian fool wanting to play harmonica to spoil my song let him chant instead of him spoiling my song
u see whats happening here is just simple,its timing. . .i dont know why Nigerians are not patient,is that how they make albums over-night? the album we are talking about here must av been in d works for about a year or 2,long b4 dbanj got with them,they just had 2 fix him up somewhere prolly b4 d big one,u dont expect them 2 start re-writing a song now just because of him,infact he's quite lucky. . .if it were someone else they wudnt even consider him yet at all he wud just wait till d next album. . .ask urslef.how long has pusha-t been with kanye. . .and hOw long has kanye been with jay-z himself b4 he finally shot out

i'm sure its because of this same tin that they put him in d song in 1st place,so Ppl wud not start asking questions if they'd start using him or not

Nigerians are always lOoking for some overnight miracle,it doesnt work that way

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by omenziate(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2012
Mr. Globe:

hahahahaha. this is the same jobless id.iot called Rhino. Foolishness is very hard to hide. what a fool.

Really, his inanity precedes him, when I saw the array of poorly constructed english compounded wit his innate foolishness which he displays wit the other moniker, I just laffed. Just allow him babble, he would soon fizzle out like smoke. His case is regrettably lugubrious.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by rhymz(m): 8:58am On Sep 14, 2012
Shaw007: i dont know their net-worth(p-square and dbanj), its hard 2 find that out these days,even Google is not helping,but dude,dbanj is a lot more successful than p-square,and even if he's not already,with all these exploits,he will surely be

and mind you,i'm not yoruba,i'm a benin bOi,i'm just a fan of great achievers,i hate ppl that just hate others for no reason other than inferiority complex and jealousy,a fine example displayed by you

and u say yoruba Ppl sing trash?? Most of the awards given out 2 Nigerians are either 2 yoruba ppl or other indegenious tribes,rarely wud u see an ibo man making waves there,i'm not being tribalistic but lets face the facts here,its only flavour and p-square that are really making me proud internationally

and meanwhile,u really didnt av 2 shout and stress urself childishly b4 making ur point known,just act matured,if only 4 me,eh?
STHU. . Do you eat brain tumor porridge as a favourite meal or something . . .geeez! What a slowpoke!
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2012
who is rhino?.. . I bet this fool had a nightmare of me pulling the trigger through his head while his bytchh wife take a ride on my fat black diccck.

I give grieve to ediots like you more than a beast. walk along!

Mr. Globe:

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by MrGlobe(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2012
omenziate:

Really, his inanity precedes him, when I saw the array of poorly constructed english compounded wit his innate foolishness which he displays wit the other moniker, I just laffed. Just allow him babble, he would soon fizzle out like smoke. His case is regrettably lugubrious.
grin grin grin grin
he is just a one big waste.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by MrGlobe(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2012
rhymz: STHU. . Do you eat brain tumor porridge as a favourite meal or something . . .geeez! What a slowpoke!
we stopped reply that dolt. There are many on here, they are just trying to drag people down to their level of illiteracy and foolishness.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2012
rhymz: STHU. . Do you eat brain tumor porridge as a favourite meal or something . . .geeez! What a slowpoke!
ermm,and your point is?? if you have anything to say against what i posted,say it and we can discuss. . .there's no point flexing some muscle that isnt there. . .2many kids on this forum,phew
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Sike(m): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2012
Make i download am first na.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 9:06am On Sep 14, 2012
Indeedshocked . . . see grammar. lol

Mr. Globe:

we stopped reply that dolt. There are many on here, they are just trying to drag people down to their level of illiteracy and foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by onatisi(m): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2012
Mr. Globe:

grin grin grin grin
he is just a one big waste.
u are right ,he is really really a complete compound waste.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by MrGlobe(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: who is rhino?.. . I bet this fool had a nightmare of me pulling the trigger through his head while his bytchh wife take a ride on my fat black diccck.

I give grieve to ediots like you more than a beast. walk along!

The handle can change but the gutter language, foolishness, illiteracy, stupi/dity, poverty infested mentality remains the same. You are Rhino, the same dimwit
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2012
one man "gang" making fools grieve like some bytchhin idiots. cool
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by MrGlobe(m): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2012
Shaw007: ermm,and your point is?? if you have anything to say against what i posted,say it and we can discuss. . .there's no point flexing some muscle that isnt there. . .2many kids on this forum,phew
hahahahaha, discuss with a public idi/ot? can't you see your asking for too much
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Flakeey(f): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2012
Excelboi: I heard hiss voice sounding like someone about to release ontop woman...

hihihi
Naughty boi
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2012
This rhIno must be something else oooooooo to be making faggotss fantasize his black diccck. cheesy cheesy cheesy

okay I'm rhino . . . now what? shocked shocked shocked . angry

Mr. Globe:

The handle can change but the gutter language, foolishness, illiteracy, stupi/dity, poverty infested mentality remains the same. You are Rhino, the same dimwit
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2012
Mr. Globe:

hahahahaha, discuss with a public idi/ot? can't you see your asking for too much
i dont think i was referring to you,if that guy has d same reasoning as yours he can tell me himself,he doesnt need you as his front-dog. . .and yu talk about illiteracy,is this hOw a standard literate man behaves??

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by onatisi(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2012
Shaw007: u see whats happening here is just simple,its timing. . .i dont know why Nigerians are not patient,is that how they make albums over-night? the album we are talking about here must av been in d works for about a year or 2,long b4 dbanj got with them,they just had 2 fix him up somewhere prolly b4 d big one,u dont expect them 2 start re-writing a song now just because of him,infact he's quite lucky. . .if it were someone else they wudnt even consider him yet at all he wud just wait till d next album. . .ask urslef.how long has pusha-t been with kanye. . .and hOw long has kanye been with jay-z himself b4 he finally shot out

i'm sure its because of this same tin that they put him in d song in 1st place,so Ppl wud not start asking questions if they'd start using him or not

guy i understand you ,but pls can i ask u a question,do u think 2face will do this kind of humming if he was with kanye?now this is the foundation of all this arguement if dbanj is a new artiste and hasnt yet made it i swear that nigerians will be happy even if he was just dancing for kanye west,but this is an artiste that is already made and has become some sort of symbol of nigerian music ,so why ppl are commenting is becos seeing him do all those lowly shit is like a slap on our national pride ,sure dbanj is singing for himself but remember he also said he is trying to bridge the gap between the us market and africa market.this is an artist that is bigger than some of those GOODartites,the way and level dbanj was ,they are suppose to be inviting him in order to use him to enter the african market.guy DBANJ IS KNOW ALL OVER AFRICA AND EUROPE AND EVEN USA believe it or not ,the name rings bell .i was chatting with a norwegian and she told me she loves dbanj music so for that kind of start to be doing cameo appearnces is just too bad

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2012
Mr. Globe:

i can see how literate and sensible yu are. . .kingwax has said it correctly,you are brainless
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2012
Have u heard 'Reppin for my city' by Kardinall offishal ft wizkid. Atleast wizkid rep on all the hooks.... This one wey d'banj just dey hum like pig for this song. What a shame. From grace to grass.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2012
seeeeeee English shocked shocked shocked. chineke meeeh. grin grin grin

coming from a frog claiming to be very good at speaking and writing English? what a toad!

onatisi:
guy i understand you ,but pls can i ask u a question,do u think 2face will do this kind of humming if he was with kanye?now this is the foundation of all this arguement if dbanj is a new artiste and hasnt yet made it i swear that nigerians will be happy even if he was just dancing for kanye west,but this is an artiste that is already made and has become some sort of symbol of nigerian music ,so why ppl are commenting is becos seeing him do all those lowly shit is like a slap on our national pride ,sure dbanj is singing for himself but remember he also said he is trying to bridge the gap between the us market and africa market.this is an artist that is bigger than some of those GOODartites,[/b]the way and level dbanj was ,they are suppose to be inviting him in order to use him to enter the african market.[b]guy DBANJ IS KNOW ALL OVER AFRICA AND EUROPE AND EVEN USA believe it or not ,the name rings bell .i was chatting with a norwegian and she told me she loves dbanj music so for that kind of start to be doing cameo appearnces is just too bad
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2012
onatisi:
guy i understand you ,but pls can i ask u a question,do u think 2face will do this kind of humming if he was with kanye?now this is the foundation of all this arguement if dbanj is a new artiste and hasnt yet made it i swear that nigerians will be happy even if he was just dancing for kanye west,but this is an artiste that is already made and has become some sort of symbol of nigerian music ,so why ppl are commenting is becos seeing him do all those lowly shit is like a slap on our national pride ,sure dbanj is singing for himself but remember he also said he is trying to bridge the gap between the us market and africa market.this is an artist that is bigger than some of those GOODartites,the way and level dbanj was ,they are suppose to be inviting him in order to use him to enter the african market.guy DBANJ IS KNOW ALL OVER AFRICA AND EUROPE AND EVEN USA believe it or not ,the name rings bell .i was chatting with a norwegian and she told me she loves dbanj music so for that kind of start to be doing cameo appearnces is just too bad
i see. . .this makes a lotta sense,i guess he(dbanj) shulda been patient then. . .well lets just sit back and watch,hope this wud not be a complete disaster if he doesnt come out with sometin big and fast. . .

But then again,u know how Nigerians can be nOw. . .God knows when d nxt single will be out,then they'l be like. . .Dbanj has turned 2 akpan and stuff,

**fingers crossed**

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by onatisi(m): 9:38am On Sep 14, 2012
Shaw007: i see. . .this makes a lotta sense,i guess he(dbanj) shulda been patient then. . .well lets just sit back and watch,hope this wud not be a complete disaster if he doesnt come out with sometin big and fast. . .

But then again,u know how Nigerians can be nOw. . .God knows when d nxt single will be out,then they'l be like. . .Dbanj has turned 2 akpan and stuff,

**fingers crossed**
with his recent split with donjazzy there is surely going to be a competition between the fans of both camps ,when djazzy came out with that record and it wasnt up to the standard,dbanj fans were quick to criticise and make a point that djazzy is nothing without dbanj ,well dbanj too came out with his own single which was more or less like a nursery school rhyme ,it was simply nothing to write home about , and now this and even the way and manner he refers to kanye west as "my boss" or "boss"show u a lot about the kind of relationship between the two.dbanj was on his way of becoming an african music brand but with all this rubbish he is doing it seems he wants to start his musical carrer from the scratch.that wont do him any good believe me
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by megxo(m): 9:38am On Sep 14, 2012
D"BANJ AF REWY BIN AKPANIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by chino11(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2012
Shaw007: u see whats happening here is just simple,its timing. . .i dont know why Nigerians are not patient,is that how they make albums over-night? the album we are talking about here must av been in d works for about a year or 2,long b4 dbanj got with them,they just had 2 fix him up somewhere prolly b4 d big one,u dont expect them 2 start re-writing a song now just because of him,infact he's quite lucky. . .if it were someone else they wudnt even consider him yet at all he wud just wait till d next album. . .ask urslef.how long has pusha-t been with kanye. . .and hOw long has kanye been with jay-z himself b4 he finally shot out

Now I see how retardeen you can be. Dband dbanj is not even qualified to pull PSQUARES'S slippers. Dbanj is seen everyday at PSQUARES MANSION begging for money just like the other Yoruba junk that Psquare sacked from there crew.

Dbanb cannot even achieve 1/100 of what PSQAURE has achieved. PSQUARE is the only name known to the African, if you doubt me go to YOUTUBE and see how many people that have view dband songs and see how many has viewed PSQUARE'S.

Its another way of rating songs, Psquares song rating ranks in millions. PSQUARE has the capacity to pay all the Yoruba singers to be doing back up chorus for him. Psquare can also afford to be paying dband huge salary on a weekly basis. Dband is a pauper no wonder he could beg to hum and rant in KW video.

What a shame to Yoruba race, even the little effect dband made in the past was due to an Igbo- Don Jazzy who packaged him. Now Don Jazzy has dropped him, he is now only humming, chanting, and ranting in Obodo oyibo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2012
chino11:

Now I see how retardeen you can be. Dband dbanj is not even qualified to pull PSQUARES'S slippers. Dbanj is seen everyday at PSQUARES MANSION begging for money just like the other Yoruba junk that Psquare sacked from there crew.

Dbanb cannot even achieve 1/100 of what PSQAURE has achieved. PSQUARE is the only name known to the African, if you doubt me go to YOUTUBE and see how many people that have view dband songs and see how many has viewed PSQUARE'S.

Its another way of rating songs, Psquares song rating ranks in millions. PSQUARE has the capacity to pay all the Yoruba singers to be doing back up chorus for him. Psquare can also afford to be paying dband huge salary on a weekly basis. Dband is a pauper no wonder he could beg to hum and rant in KW video.

What a shame to Yoruba race, even the little effect dband made in the past was due to an Igbo- Don Jazzy who packaged him. Now Don Jazzy has dropped him, he is now only humming, chanting, and ranting in Obodo oyibo. grin grin grin grin grin
did you mis-quote or what,is that reply stereotyped?? Read back that post,i was just analysing some point,if psqaure is richer thats great,i'm also Nigerian. . .its making us proud. . .and ts not just p-square, whose track last made no.9 in the Uk charts,do you know how much dbanj made after d GOOd and mercury deals(which by far made him popular than any other Nigerian)from shows and concerts?,who else has achieved that?. . If p-sqaure or 2face makes that 2 i'd be happy

read back that post and reply accurately. . .,and ode,don-jazzy is not even igbo,he's from delta state who's the retardeen nOwgrin

and i'm not yoruba abeg,benin boi is more like it. . .i said this earlier,i'm a fan of super achievers and whoever makes me proud cool

so just cut ur bitter soul and chill already,Dbanj is successful. . .and ntn u can say can change that(not that u av a say in anytin thoughgrin )

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by chino11(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2012
^

Sharrap. Do Jazzy is Igbo precisely from Anambra state. Go figure
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Ignatio(m): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2012
A pity some don't get the picture. Though haters are taking advantage but most people's concern is why was D'banj given only that role to play in the album? Common people We're talking of a megastar here in Nigeria and Africa.

Remember D'banj is signed to GOOD MUSIC and the album is a GM compilation just like CV. Every artist on the label did one or two verses some handled the chorus. Why is D'banj's case an exception? Out of more than 16 tracks on the album he was giving 20 seconds on a crowded song to hum. Does it mean that he can't drop a credible verse of words?

Even guest artistes played major roles more than him that is a member of the house. Is he forcing himself on Kanye? It seems like so. It's sad that he's being treated less than the star he is. This is what Don Jazzy was running from.

It's not all about money but respect, pride and prestige. If he's a guest artist it would have been a different matter but he is a Good Music Artist.

He deserves more than that role in the album.

We should be telling Kanye and his Good Music crew to respect D'banj.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2012
chino11: ^

Sharrap. Do Jazzy is Igbo precisely from Anambra state. Go figure
LmFaOooo!!!
Chino chino!!

Check agin dummy,Don-jazzy,igbo part of delta state,so he's nt particularly igbo,he's more of a mixed urhobo igbo

anambra ko,Enugu nigrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' / Davido Releases 'Risky' Tomorrow / Does Omah Lay Need Another Pandemic To Score Another Hit Song? - TrendyBeatz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.