Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,802 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

In Luv With My Husband's Sister - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (15185 Views)

Imagine What She Fell In Luv With / Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? / My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by enigmagu1(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2013
dimepiece:

I don't want to kill my husband, please I am not wicked.

u ar nt wicked indeed!!! is dey ani sch in canada dat offers lesbianism as a course?? cos i wana send sombody dere for phd in lesbianism
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Goldieluks: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2013
I wonder what became of the OP.
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Wasini: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2013
Young lady, you are embarassing yourself, embarassing your family and embarassing the nation. Go to the lord and confess your sins so that you can be delivered from the pangs of hell.
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
thunder fire not only for being a lesbian but also to lure your husband's sister
and if by anyway this story is fake may sangho strike you angry angry
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by adaezeefobi(f): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
The only tin I can think off is this, either u n ur lover babe elope without being traced or you face da tune of da music by lookin into dat lovely man's eyes n telling him wot is in ur mind. Good luck.
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by sunnyt1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
Your husband and general public must hear this . . . . . . . . . Dnt beg me o.
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by bisi16(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
sexkillz: Rubbish. . .
Rubbish indeed.. Mtchewww!
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Charliemorgano(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
The greatest mistake a man can make is to love a lesbian....and funny enough more than 60% of Naija ladies are either core lesbians or bisexuals.....i stand to be contradicted
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Mexyz(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
Persn dey seek 4 una advice nw,una dey say na fake or film. Guys can find out abt sme crimes or homicide commitd by sme people,u wl find out dat these guys actualy made their intentnd knwn to people on SM,bt nobody tkes it serious nd they wl finaly do it.
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Mexyz(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
Remember d guy dat killed his mother nd skul pupils in us? Wat abt breivik,d norway guy? Gal,i dnt realy knw wat to say,bt u re in an ungodly act,tym to tel ur hubby nd let d sis inlaw go. Takia
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by lannre(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
COME TO MARYLAND AT 1AM WITH YOUR SISTER IN-LAW
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Sweetlemon(f): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
Why are people not believing this story? Haven't you guys heard worse things
@ poster, na real wa for you! Husband wey others dey find, you have one, a good one, yet you want to throw God's blessings (with your unborn baby) away?
Sorry for you!
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by gst101: 7:41am On Jan 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: thunder fire not only for being a lesbian but also to lure your husband's sister
and if by anyway this story is fake may sangho strike you angry angry
i dont think she lured her husband's sister. Me thinks the other way round is the case. I mean she don dey for canada before an oyinbo land where those things are ok. So she don brainwash her brodas wife with those elonquent speech which appeal to the common sense and aggressively threatens the consevative view.
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by gst101: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2013
op i understand what you feel and the situation you are in right now. You dont expect any thing more from people in here than what they have told you. Thats becos this is Nigeria, an anti gay community!

Havent said that, i think you should sit down and think carefully. Know that the heart can decieve SOMETIMES so it is better to use your head.

Here is your SISTER IN LAW telling you to leave your husband, her brother, to come and stay with her. this is despite she knows you met your hubby before her. C'mon, this is selfishness. And selfishness is evil. You dont have to fly at night to be evil. You dont need anyone to tell you she is an intruder (dont mean to attack your in law). You are not going to tell me you want to build a relationship on selfishness! Its not going to lead anywhere.

I think a way out is to dissolve you relatn with your inlaw and delete all contacts. Keep her far away from you and stay close to your husband. Go out more offten with him preferably to a more quiet place, hold him tight and when he tells you he loves you, allow those words to sink inside you and let it bring back good memories of the past. When those feelings start comming back, dont hold it back. Allow it to weel up.
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by banjicom(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2013
Madness!!!!!! I have never heard about this kind of rubbish before ooo. This is surely the end of the WORLD::::::......dis lady or OP should be taken to a church 4 deliverance.
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by mydex93(f): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
dimepiece: If you are coming here to tell me that I am lying or this is a fake story then please leave this thread. I asked for advice so as to help make a sound decision. I hate judge mental people. I admit, my life is not perfect and I am sure all you people on NL's life is also not perfect. Everyone has skeletons in their closet but I am getting insulted on this thread because I chose to share mines for advice. God says do not judge, remember that.
And d scripture also says u shud flee 4rm all appearances of evil..u need no advice 4rm any1 ma'am.make use of ur instinct and do dat wc is right and Godly.
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
gst101: i dont think she lured her husband's sister. Me thinks the other way round is the case. I mean she don dey for canada before an oyinbo land where those things are ok. So she don brainwash her brodas wife with those elonquent speech which appeal to the common sense and aggressively threatens the consevative view.
yaaaa u right. those folks when coming back must keep their oyinbones at home(oyinbo land)
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by rully2: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
mydex93: And d scripture also says u shud flee 4rm all appearances of evil..u need no advice 4rm any1 ma'am.make use of ur instinct and do dat wc is right and Godly.

Gbam!!! That is all there is to say..you certainly need no advice whatsoever..and to even be thinking of aborting a child growing inside of you that was legally conceived in love, all for the sake of one fling of a romance that might not even get to see the dawn of day??!!..hmm

But one question for the op..are you Nigerian undecided...#I wish i knew what became the story of the op, her sister in law, her husband and her baby..
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by tokz(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2013
Some strange people really do exist
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by dederocs(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
dimepiece: I have been married for 2 years now to my wonderful husband. We both come from pretty wealthy families. We had been dating for 1.5 years before deciding to tie the knot. I thought this would be it because I thought that I loved him sooooo much but boy was I wrong. I have gotten to know my husband's side of the family, including his sister. Well I didn't meet the sister till our wedding day because she was doing her masters in Canada through out the time we were dating but flew in to see her brothers wedding. But from the first time me and the sister met there was in instant attraction between us. At first, I couldn't tell what it was, I just knew that I liked the sister and wanted to get to know her better and she felt the same way about me. Since the two years we got married,the sister has finished her masters and now is back home and I have come to love my husband's sister and she says she loves me to. We have had se.x with each other many times and WOW she felt better than any man that I have had se.x with before, including my husband. My husband never suspected what was going on, he just thought that me and his sister really liked each other's company and that is why we spend so much time together. Well now the problem is that I am no longer in love with my husband, I feel trapped in this marriage and I want a divorce so that I can be with my sister in law and also I am 7 weeks pregnant for my husband but I plan on aborting it since I no longer love my husband. My husband does not know about the pregnancy yet and he still loves me a lot and I really don't want to hurt him. So my question is should I divorce my husband and abort the child or should I just stick to my marriage?
Fake story...utter rubbish...u re a clown
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by dederocs(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
dimepiece:

PLease tell me what has a lesbian done to you for you to say such a cruel thing. What is it that you people have against lesbians? We are all God's creatures the only thing is that we are different.
u re foolish...go commit suicide
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by dasparrow: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
@Post

I am speechless. Ugh! undecided

Anyways, please don't abort the baby and just focus on your marriage. Try to keep your distance from your sister in-law and let your feelings for her die a natural death. Lastly, pray. There is nothing prayer cannot solve. Good luck!
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by andyanders: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Sickness. You are demonically possessed. You and your sister inlaw is sick and needs deliverance. Period.
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by sonikstargirl(f): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
Blood of God shocked dis is pure madness...may God ve mercy on lesbians... As 4 me am speechlesslipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Poliz: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
.k, na u de fight for ds woman2woman marriege, say na wuta right. Waitn make i catch u u go talk waitn de im. Edioooooooooote she man u no fit furk, na woman u de ponder. I no fit tel u anytin now. Jst waitn make i come catch u, i go furk ur big ass.
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by gamaliel121(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
dimepiece:
I have been married for 2 years now to my wonderful husband. We both come from pretty wealthy families. We had been dating for 1.5 years before deciding to tie the knot. I thought this would be it because I thought that I loved him sooooo much but boy was I wrong. I have gotten to know my husband's side of the family, including his sister. Well I didn't meet the sister till our wedding day because she was doing her masters in Canada through out the time we were dating but flew in to see her brothers wedding. But from the first time me and the sister met there was in instant attraction between us. At first, I couldn't tell what it was, I just knew that I liked the sister and wanted to get to know her better and she felt the same way about me. Since the two years we got married,the sister has finished her masters and now is back home and I have come to love my husband's sister and she says she loves me to. We have had se.x with each other many times and WOW she felt better than any man that I have had se.x with before, including my husband. My husband never suspected what was going on, he just thought that me and his sister really liked each other's company and that is why we spend so much time together. Well now the problem is that I am no longer in love with my husband, I feel trapped in this marriage and I want a divorce so that I can be with my sister in law and also I am 7 weeks pregnant for my husband but I plan on aborting it since I no longer love my husband. My husband does not know about the pregnancy yet and he still loves me a lot and I really don't want to hurt him. So my question is should I divorce my husband and abort the child or should I just stick to my marriage?
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by gamaliel121(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
dimepiece:
I have been married for 2 years now to my wonderful husband. We both come from pretty wealthy families. We had been dating for 1.5 years before deciding to tie the knot. I thought this would be it because I thought that I loved him sooooo much but boy was I wrong. I have gotten to know my husband's side of the family, including his sister. Well I didn't meet the sister till our wedding day because she was doing her masters in Canada through out the time we were dating but flew in to see her brothers wedding. But from the first time me and the sister met there was in instant attraction between us. At first, I couldn't tell what it was, I just knew that I liked the sister and wanted to get to know her better and she felt the same way about me. Since the two years we got married,the sister has finished her masters and now is back home and I have come to love my husband's sister and she says she loves me to. We have had se.x with each other many times and WOW she felt better than any man that I have had se.x with before, including my husband. My husband never suspected what was going on, he just thought that me and his sister really liked each other's company and that is why we spend so much time together. Well now the problem is that I am no longer in love with my husband, I feel trapped in this marriage and I want a divorce so that I can be with my sister in law and also I am 7 weeks pregnant for my husband but I plan on aborting it since I no longer love my husband. My husband does not know about the pregnancy yet and he still loves me a lot and I really don't want to hurt him. So my question is should I divorce my husband and abort the child or should I just stick to my marriage?

Bish kill your husband and the baby and marry his sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? / See How This Slay Queen Flaunts Her Massive Boobs Without Bra In Sexy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.