Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him (4982 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by balkis08: 2:34pm On May 13, 2011
Just like a movie it all started like this, one morning i came to look for my sister at home,eventually i didn't meet her,and it was on sunday morning ,i met my sister'husband at home. (and he said ,she went to church),in the process of waiting for her, sudenlly he came to me, and used some romantic words for me,and touch me (you know that some ladies are flexible)that was how i fell for him,and i was pregnant for him ,nairalanders pls help ,WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by Dyt(f): 2:39pm On May 13, 2011
Poison ursef yh

2 Likes

Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by bikokwe(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2011
finish it like a moviie 2

3 Likes

Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by kevoh(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2011
Nollywood story!
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by MMM2(m): 2:51pm On May 13, 2011
good newz
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by popoola33(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2011
M M M ,i think you are in insame and a heart less human being ,assuming she is your sister ,what are you going to say? old fool
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by popoola33(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2011
dyt( poison ur self too) heartless human being even if poison did not work out ,u can stab urself to deathold fool
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by iyatrustee(f): 3:04pm On May 13, 2011
balkis08:

Just like a movie it all started like this, one morning i came to look for my sister at home,eventually i didn't meet her,and it was on sunday morning ,i met my sister'husband at home. (and he said ,she went to church),in the process of waiting for her, sudenlly he came to me, and used some romantic words for me,and touch me [b](you know that some ladies are flexible)[/b]that was how i fell for him,and i was pregnant for him ,nairalanders pls help ,WHAT SHOULD I DO?

even when your sister's husband is involved
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by 190: 3:05pm On May 13, 2011
So thats whats happening now in Nigeria

Women are banging their elder sister's husbands

" Interesting "
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by r231(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2011
balkis08:

Just like a movie it all started like this, one morning i came to look for my sister at home,eventually i didn't meet her,and it was on sunday morning ,i met my sister'husband at home. (and he said ,she went to church),in the process of waiting for her, sudenlly he came to me, and used some romantic words for me,and touch me (you know that some ladies are flexible)that was how i fell for him,and i was pregnant for him ,nairalanders pls help ,WHAT SHOULD I DO?

no darling you are not flexible. . . . . . . you are VERY CHEAP

you not even just sleeping with him. . . . pregnant for him as well

what you should do is move in and be the second wife
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by babyme1(f): 3:15pm On May 13, 2011
Shame on you poster.
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by Dyt(f): 3:18pm On May 13, 2011
no wonder u r shamlessly preg 4 ur sis husband
*cm 2 think of it,me think its all jst sm written words,tryin seek attention yh,c wetin boredom fit cause*
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by popoola33(m): 4:19pm On May 13, 2011
let us try to be a christian in faith by encouraging one another in the lord, even if she commit fonication ,it is not the end of her life ,lets try to help specifically
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by iyatrustee(f): 4:22pm On May 13, 2011
sharap dia! so we hide under the disguise of christianity and commit atrocity. let her face whatever insults we have for her cos she deserves much more than she is getting now angry
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by kokoye(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2011
You have made it clear that you can kill your sister . .so kuku finish the job and marry the man.

you need some gamalin 20?
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by r231(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2011
popoola33:

let us try to be a christian in faith by encouraging one another in the lord, even if she commit fonication ,it is not the end of her life ,lets try to help specifically

How?
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 13, 2011
@popoola
You are even worse than the poster and you are very confused. From all indications you are in support of what the poster did , you need to have a lobotomy.
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by r231(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2011
apocalypse:

@popoola
You are even worse than the poster and you are very confused. From all indications you are in support of what the poster did , you need to have a lobotomy.

maybe he is the man in question (sister's husband) cheesy grin
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by IYANGBALI: 5:06pm On May 13, 2011
ashawo kobo kobo love my foot oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 13, 2011
@ r231
You're probably right regarding the number of post both have made.
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by Wisegee: 5:41pm On May 13, 2011
@ Poster. NL is for positive interactions not where u post r.u.bb.ishhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Go and do your home work well.
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by Jackieugo(f): 6:42pm On May 13, 2011
All it took were some words for you to open your legs so easily undecided? Well, now you must bare your shame. SMH
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by shevon: 6:45pm On May 13, 2011
ASHAWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by md4real(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2011
him touch you and you are flexible so fucken lame excuse. seem like you have been eyeing him and possibly seduced him. my advice, get rid of the pregnacy and safe yourself the shame
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by omega25red(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2011
poster

congratulations on your recent good news. Now your child will be cousins, half brother/sister to your sisters kids and you sister will be step mother and aunty to your kid too congratulations
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by dayokanu(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2011
Op,

Wake up from your dream and go and pee, Dont pee on the bed again
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by ifyalways(f): 9:00pm On May 13, 2011
dayokanu:

Op,

Wake up from your dream and go and pee, Dont pee on the bed again
Hahahaa.

Talking as an expert ni?Guys that flirt like you are known to be great bed-wetters. cheesy
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2011
Yes cos we think we are releasing inside kitty.
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by andypash(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2011
No be firm “this is just the begining“
To God be the glory
We dey wait for part 2 also invite us if u wan shoot the part 2 video i go come
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 13, 2011
tell your sister
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by MMM2(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2011
popoola33:

M M M ,i think you are in insame and a heart less human being ,assuming she is your sister ,what are you going to say? old fool
what is wrong with u?
New/big fool,
just respect ur self b4 i beat u blue n black
Re: My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him by Mynd44: 10:16pm On May 13, 2011
Cock and Bull story

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Woo A Lady / Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated / Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.