Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,126 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (311257 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
kelvin2yk: I know that something good is coming and it is clearly written but I want to be very sure before I share it here so that people will not nail me. I ought have shared it since last week but it is still under processing. I pray they should finish it before ramadan break
nice one there again,you are the stuff.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2013
Dr007: This Michael Jackson guy has problem actually. When two or more people have independently pointed out a negative issue concerning you, reasonable etiquette demands that you look into it and adjust, but time and time again you 'ave proved that just like the legendary leopard, you can't change your spots. My advise to you is that you should continue blabbing whatever sense or nonsense that comes to your mind, afterall we 're guaranteed freedom of speech in the constitution. Since you just can't sit and watch if you 'ave nothing reasonable to comment, continue displaying your folly, I'm solidly behind you.

Thanks my fellow colleague in the academia . . .

Ph.D is not easy to come by, I know.

I respect people that bag it and I always learn from them . . .

But for now, I will reserve my main comment.

I want to reply like a Ph.D scholar, you know if you what to handle monkey you must behave like one . . .

@efuwealth, I will send the mail today. thanks.

@TODAY,
A BLESSED DAY ,
WE SHALL ALL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT . . .

@all

C H E E R S
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by iPassEmAll: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2013
So disappointing how u guys hav turned this forum into chldrns playground. imagin how ict cadets of d NPF has started exhibitin incompetence, cadets whose a nation's security is to be managed by them in d area of ict. it's always d case wen ppl lack d ability to manage suspence. U guys are bunch of rubish

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by daUnborn(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2013
millionjoys:

@ALL,

DURING MY SLEEP LAST NIGHT, I DREAMT WE WERE CALLED UP FOR ICT POLICE TRAINING ON THE 22ND SEPTEMBER, 2013.

THE INFORMATION OF 22ND OF SEPTEMBER, 2013 CAME NOT FROM ASSUMPTIONS, ILLUSION AND HALLUCINATION BUT ITS DIVINE AND BEYOND MY REASONING . . .

I AM A FREEMAN NOW BUT NOT IDLEMAN . . .

. . .

You are also a DREAMER. This whole ICT recruitment thing is way over your head that it has enveloped your thoughts and you now dream about about it. Its your subconscious state acting. You now want everyone to believe its 22nd of September, 2013 because you had a dream. I like your being optimistic but what happens when successful candidates are called before or after 22nd of September 2013?

Guys, NEVER GIVE UP!!! Keep the hope alive and leave the rest to God.

One big advice... Don't stay idle, keep your minds busy so that you don't start dreaming and giving us dates grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2013
The mods should please ban MJ from this topic till atleast 2015.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by realmee: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2013
[quote author=erickajay]The mods should please ban MJ from this topic till atleast 2015.[/quote

The guy is a blabber, guys like him hardly stay out of trouble cos he's always got his mouth runnin like a basket that has got water in it. Bera listen to voice of reasonin and stop irritating.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2013
daUnborn:

You are also a DREAMER. This whole ICT recruitment thing is way over your head that it has enveloped your thoughts and you now dream about about it. Its your subconscious state acting. You now want everyone to believe its 22nd of September, 2013 because you had a dream. I like your being optimistic but what happens when successful candidates are called before or after 22nd of September 2013?

Guys, NEVER GIVE UP!!! Keep the hope alive and leave the rest to God.

One big advice... Don't stay idle, keep your minds busy so that you don't start dreaming and giving us dates grin

Oooops!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2013
realmee: The guy is a blabber, guys like him hardly stay out of trouble cos he's always got his mouth runnin like a basket that has got water in it. Bera listen to voice of reasonin and stop irritating.

Ooops!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2013
erickajay: The mods should please ban MJ from this topic till atleast 2015.

Oooops!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2013
iPassEmAll: U guys are bunch of rubish
In ur rush to say something meaningful u went overboard. I tink u shld modify ur post. D above was too ambigous,generic and un called for.

Don't end up being what u claim to fight agaisnt.

4 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2013
PSC HOUSE OF COMMOTION . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
iPassEmAll: U guys are bunch of rubish
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
Omashe o!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
and Don't be offended when you are being corrected because as it is said, "anyone who corrects you makes you better and loves you

thank u my brother....
May u live long.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote author=Don Tim]
In ur rush to say something meaningful u went overboard. I tink u shld modify ur post. D above was too ambigous,generic and un called for.

Don't end up being what u claim to fight agaisnt.

My brother... No be im fault.
He insulted us collectively but..... Its a pity. I wundnt want to throw verbal pellets on him right now cos it will make me fall in his category.

Lets just forgive his uterances...

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
millionjoys: PSC HOUSE OF COMMOTION . . .

u are the author of the commotion.
Try and be calm.... Then observe carefully.
Comment only when necessary, u ll be appreciated by so doing.

Eleletielele.. S no s, t no t.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Adex002: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
MJ U Are the best, keep the commotion going. Oun to wu enibody lo le fenu won so.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2013
Gudmorni all,all is well.God bless us all.let's b hopefull.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2013
Some pple den b ''Ibaka''(a type of bird) for dis forum.wel tnx to MTN 10MB
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2013
REJOICE OUR OWN DON BETA . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2013
GOOD MORNING GREAT GUYS,

I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO MY FRIENDS AND FOES THAT HAVE BEEN MAKING THIS FOUR ROOMS ( NIGERIA, PSC, NPF, ICT PROFESSIONALS) INTERESTING.

LET US REMAIN UNITED AS THIS HAS A GREAT REWARD FOR US.

NO DOUBT, THERE ARE LOT OF GREAT PEOPLE HERE BUT WE HAVE TO REMAIN CAUTIOUS AND TREAT ONE ANOTHER WITH RESPECT AS THIS RECIPROCAL . .. .

OUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED ON THIS FORUM.

START COUNTING DOWN 40 DAYS FROM NOW

CHEERS
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2013
millionjoys: GOOD MORNING GREAT GUYS,

I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO MY FRIENDS AND FOES THAT HAVE BEEN MAKING THIS FOUR ROOMS ( NIGERIA, PSC, NPF, ICT PROFESSIONALS) INTERESTING.

NO DOUBT, THERE ARE LOT OF GREAT PEOPLE HERE BUT WE HAVE TO REMAIN CAUTIOUS AND TREAT ONE ANOTHER WITH RESPECT AS THIS RECIPROCAL . .. .

CHEERS

Joseph waited 13years
Abraham waited 25years
Moses waited 40years
Jesus waited 30years but all in good company so if God is making us wait,then it must be in a good company...i will urge everybody in the house to stop all these cat and rat attitudes toward ourselves, i know a day is coming when we will be useful for ourselves, let us shun criticism, abusive words, grudges and be united as one heart, soul, spirit and lay a good foundation now before we meet at the camp

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
EVERYBODY IS TIRED . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by geoingwags(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mj and all my source says September
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
millionjoys: GOOD MORNING GREAT GUYS,

CHEERS

I've said I wudnt speak for now...but den this MJ guy u neva seize to leave me amazed n disgusted. U always have something to say! These days , once I see a post-up in block letters, I don't bother reading, because its all junk, jack and juke! Must you always talk ?? It beats me to imagine your thots!...surprise me, don't reply. Take a week off!

6 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
tallceejay:

I've said I wudnt speak for now...but den this MJ guy u neva seize to leave me amazed n disgusted. U always have something to say! surprise me, don't reply. Take a week off!

bros i no wan laugh, even tho am smiling right now....
Surprise u? After dis my post, check d next 5posts, three of them will be in capital letters. Make we bet?

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2013
Thank yu mod for hiding dat unpleasant advertisement.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2013
tallceejay:

I've said I wudnt speak for now...but den this MJ guy u neva seize to leave me amazed n disgusted. U always have something to say! These days , once I see a post-up in block letters, I don't bother reading, because its all junk, jack and juke! Must you always talk ?? It beats me to imagine your thots!...surprise me, don't reply. Take a week off!
It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for mj to even think about what you suggested. grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2013
Abeg no more assumptions.
I called my friend that works with IT on our call up this morning and she confirmed that batch A and B of general duty would have to come out first before we can go in so let's look at the end of the year or next year.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2013
efualwealth: Abeg no more assumptions.
I called my friend that works with IT on our call up this morning and she confirmed that batch A and B of general duty would have to come out first before we can go in so let's look at the end of the year or next year.

Morni all,

@kelvin/delex012,see the above quote for your response.kindly confirm please.body dy hot ooooo,diff update from diff people.all I no is God is God,so training will surely come.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
naijapaul:

Morni all,

@kelvin/delex012,see the above quote for your response.kindly confirm please.body dy hot ooooo,diff update from diff people.all I no is God is God,so training will surely come.

Guy u av 2 cool ur hotness coz dis guy has said it all let DEC and JAN be our target.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (201) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.