Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (310347 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2013
SOMEONE confessed SOMETIME,

that they say

"NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE".

but

HE HAS BEEN DOING NOTHING FOR SOMETIME NOW.

PSC, We confess say you are our BOSS.

and We promise say we go dey loyal till the end.

WE ARE SET, BOSS!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by OKEY4040(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2013
G monin my fellow great officers.
We ar all waitin in anticipation of d sms. Its has not been easy, bt i hv faith dat we will all get dia. I will make a call to a PSC officer later in d day. I hope i will get a reasonable ansa frm her,i wount hesitate share it wit u guy, cos d tempo is too hige.
We will all get dia.

Long live my great officers!
Long live PSC!
Long live Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2013
I believe we are all working by faith,98% of. Contacts seems to be saying the same verse “Expect the list soon” so I've to fold my and expect the list.No one knows the actual date, especially in cases as this where no timetable was drawn out in regards to the recruitment.So everybody just sit,put ur mind at rest and expect the list soon.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2013
Jesus take control of our recruitment process, i've decided 2 move on wit other tins pending whn psc called on us. God bless me n also wit u dat say Amen
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
d whole recuitment proces is fair frm d strt.If God has hep us dis far,d next tin s 2 get prepare 4 d camp.Ples let go dia.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by rexfada(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2013
My uncle called me yesterday morning and told me not to worry, that, what's left now is just for the nemes to be published and then we go to the church for thanksgiving. For that I say thesame thing to you and quote Psalm 117 to you. Cos, it's time to praise the Lord cos He has already done it for us all.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eromosele1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
Please gdday, did ur uncle also told precisely when is the list going to be published? Pls give us a precise statement to build our courage towards. Pls house what we need now is fact n time for guess work should stop. Let's come out with facts.thanks
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by OKEY4040(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
My fellow awaitin officers.,
let just relax and wait because frm all indication,nobody knows d precise date d names will b release.
Lets keep our faith strong
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by rexfada(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
Eromosele1: Please gdday, did ur uncle also told precisely when is the list going to be published? Pls give us a precise statement to build our courage towards. Pls house what we need now is fact n time for guess work should stop. Let's come out with facts.thanks
my uncle does not work with psc, neither does he know someone who does. He was only lifting my spirit
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aluta2: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
@rexfada...whc kan tin be dis....if u not sure about sometin just say it. Instead raising false hope.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
@aluta,rexfada did nothing extraordinary cos since av been going through this thread noting factual has been stated all na mere speculations,rexfada is a first time offender
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aluta2: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
Cross007: @aluta,rexfada did nothing extraordinary cos since av been going through this thread noting factual has been stated all na mere speculations,rexfada is a first time offender

U are right......but who will end dis speculation
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
YES,

I AM BACK NOW . . .

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SEND JUST THIS POST SINCE 9:30 AM TODAY BUT MY HANDS WERE JUST TOO BUSY . . . .

NOW,THIS IS MY ADVICE TO EVERYBODY . . .

WE ALL KNOW SOMEONE THAT KNOWS SOMEONE THAT KNOWS SOMEONE ON AND ON AND ON AN O O O ON

SO, DO NOT TRUST ANYONE EXCEPT GOD.

EVEN YOUR BIOLOGICAL, SPIRITUAL, ACADEMIC, ECONOMIC, SOCIAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, ANATOMICAL AND SUGAR FATHER AND MOTHER CAN EVEN FORSAKE YOU NOT ONLY TO DISAPPOINT.

THIS OUR SITUATION IS JUST ONE THING IN SOMEONE LIFE'S TIME THAT WHEN YOU LOOK BACK AND REMEMBER,
YOU WILL JUST LAUGH AND GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD.

I WANT US TO SEE IT AS A NORMAL THING.

EVEN BEFORE WE GOT ADMISSION INTO OUR TERTIARY INSTITUTION THE SAME HAPPENED,
WHEN WE WERE THERE THE SAME THING HAPPENED,
WHEN WE WANTED TO FINISH AND GRADUATE THE SAME THING HAPPENED,
WHEN WE WANTED TO GO FOR SERVICE THE SAME THING HAPPENED,
WHEN WE NOW WANT TO GET INTO OUR DREAM CAREER THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING . . .

SO, I WILL ADVICE ANYONE THAT CARES . . . .
TO JUST CONTINUE WITH YOUR OTHER PLANS.
DO NOT WAIT FOR PSC . . .
PSC WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN THEY ARE READY . . .
DONT ALLOW THEM TO TURN US TO
IGNOMINIOUS, CRAZY, IGNORAMUS, HOPELESS AND IGNORANT JOBLESS FELLOWS . . .

WE HAVE OUR PROBITY TO MAINTAIN AND TO SUSTAIN . . .

I AM A PROUD NIGERIAN . . .

I ALWAYS THINK OF WHAT TO DO TO NIGERIA A BETTER COUNTRY

AND I KNOW MANY MILLIONS OUT THEIR ARE JUST LIKE ME . . .

SO LEAVE THEM TO DO WHAT THEY LIKE . . .

I KNOW THAT THERE IS A DISAGREEMENT AMONG THEM ALREADY . . .

THATS WHY THE DELAY . . .

AND MOST OF THEM CAN NOT WITHSTAND THE SHAME OF BEING INVOLVED IN VENALITY . . .

THE COMPTROLLER GENERAL OF IMMIGRATION HAS JUST BEEN RETIRED BY FORCE TODAY . . .

. . . AND DO EVEN KNOW IF THE ABOVE STATEMENT HAS ANY RELEVANCE TO OUT SUBJECT MATTER . . .

HOWEVER, MY GREAT OFFICERS . . .

JUST KEEP PRAYING, RELAXING AND DOING YOUR GOOD WORK . . .

REMEMBER . . .

THE PARABLE OF THE IDLE HANDS . . .

LEAVE THEM,LEAVE PSC . . .

I KNOW THAT AFTER 2 MONTHS OF PHYSICAL AND MEDICAL SCREENING . . .

EVEN ANY PHYSICAL AND MEDICAL RESULT AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME MAY NOT BE THAT VALID AGAIN . . .

THIS IS WANT I MEAN,

SOME PEOPLE PHYSIQUE MUST HAVE CHANGED, ESPECIALLY THE FEMALES . . . YOU UNDERSTAND NOW

ONE THING IS SURE . . . .

AND THAT IS . . .

AFTER TWO (2) MONTHS OF SCREENING . . .

IF FINAL LIST IS NOT RELEASED BY THEM . . .

THE LIST WILL SURE RELEASE ITSELF ANYWHERE THEY PUT IT . . .

SO, JUST FORGET THIS TENSION AND SUSPENSE OF A THING . . .

BECAUSE, IF YOU GO AND CATCH HYPERTENSION
OR
YOU ALLOW HYPERTENSION TO CATCH YOU,

YOU WILL NOT BE FIT FOR ICT POLICING AGAIN O O O O

MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS . . .

AFTER THIS WEEK, IF NOTHING COMES OUT . . .

JUST GO AHEAD WITH YOUR LIFE . . .

ICT POLICING IS NOT THE BEST . . .

IT IS JUST ONE OF THE GOODEST . . .

GOD HAS INTERVENED . . .

ANYONE THAT TRIES NONSENSE IN PSC TO THWART OUR SUCCESS WILL BE TERMINATION BY GOD . . .

BECAUSE WHO GOD HAS ALREADY BLESSED NO MAN CAN CURSE . . .

CONTINUE TO BE A GOOD NIGERIAN . . .

IT WILL PAY YOU A GREAT DEAL AFTER ALL THESE CORRUPT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PACKED OFF IN THE SYSTEM . . .

GOD BLESS YOU ALL . . .

I LOVE YOU ALL . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
OLUWA IS INVOLVED!! grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mrs. Rose Uzoma
By SaharaReporters, New York
The Comptroller General of Nigeria Immigration Service, Mrs. Rose Uzoma, has been retired from service.
Her retirement followed the recruitment scandal that rocked the Service in the last few weeks. The controversial recruitment, in which she was accused of favouring people from her region, had since been cancelled by the Minister of Interior, Mr. Abba Moro.
Saharareporters learnt today that a strong petition was forwarded to President Goodluck Jonathan from the supervising minister, part of the petition read :
"The most recent posting of Men and Officers of the Service in which due process was initially followed with all required parties involved, including the Minister of Internal Affairs Mr. Abba Moro has been reversed by the comptroller.
Three weeks after the resumptions/reporting to their new beats, the CG of Immigration unilaterally prepared an impromptu circular (without the knowledge of the Minister of Internal Affairs and other stakeholders) to remove some of the newly posted officers and replace them with her loyalists.
An example is the Festac Passport Office in Lagos where there was an open confrontation between the newly posted officer (on the actual posting) and another officer (from Mrs. Uzoma list) was created on Thursday 10th of January, 2013."
Today's "retirement" was saving grace, as Mrs. Uzoma was asked to resign which she did.
Moro had issued a statement saying the former NIS boss had been allowed to go on her terminal leave.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by IGBAIGBA: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?
The list is set and i can assure you from a reliable source that soon and very soon,we wl get the long awaiting text messages.I was with one of the officer on sunday and he told me with strong assurance that the list is ready but waiting response from the officers...
its well with us as we all go about our usual business pending the release of the list...shalon
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by brotimi(m): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
we know psc ar no longer sincere again, if they later manufacture any name outside 4rm 429 dat came 4 medical screening then, i`ll neva believe in any grammatical reformation, they ar talking about, how i wish am now cadet asp, i would ve stopped ds shameful constable in my area who publicly extort money 4rm commercial driver, let save ds country with passion.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by IGBAIGBA: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
@Brotimi any thing short of our expectation will require protest,and i tell you its totally impossible.
I will personally stage a protest via every necessary means to ensure justices for my fellow officers...God bless you all and lest be positive.
PSC has changed but the major change is with us.shalon
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
JESUS I LOVE U
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by unstoppable4eva: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hv bn followin dis forum rite frm day one,tink is important 2 comment as great officers.

Well frm a reliable source-d list is fully ready bt is yet 2 b confirm by psc wch may b confirm dis wk.I beliv next wk we will all laugh n b full of millions joy.

Currently am a solar technician,n installatn of solar equipment 2 power all d system to b used durin trainin is stil goin on in various police colleg ie kano n lagos.98% of d installatn hv bn completed bt r waitin 4 d oficer incharge 2 release dos computers for power.Am nt sure if dis r d cause of d delay.

One of d gr8test things we can hv in our life is God' favour.so keep d fire burning as our xpectation shall nt b cutoff.

Gr8test officers in Nigeria history.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
@ CHUDDY

PLEASE, DONT POST ANYTHING DIVERTING THE SUBJECT MATTER ON THE FORUM AGAIN

. . . . WE ARE NOT HERE FOR A JOKE

. . . I KNOW YOU ARE A SENSIBLE AND SMARTEE GUY.

. . . . BE A GOOD NIGERIAN

. . . .THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
I THANK GOD FOR THIS FORUM

. . . THAT WE ARE UNITED GREAT OFFICERS

. . . THAT WE ARE RUNNING ON THE SAME OPERATING SYSTEM

. . . THAT OUR ANTIVIRUS HAS NOT EXPIRED

. . . THAT WE ARE CERTIFIED NOBLE NIGERIANS

ALL GLORY BE TO GOD

OUR GOODNEWS IS SURE . . .

LETS KEEP OUR HOPE ALIVE . . .

WE HAVE ENOUGH GRACE FROM THE MOST HIGH . . .

HE IS THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF THE UNIVERSE . . .

THE PRESIDENT OF HEAVEN AND EARTH
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
MY GREAT OFFICERS . . .

BREAKING N E E E E E E W W W W S

I GUESS AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED ON PSC WEBSITE

. . . A BONUS FOR WHOSOEVER DETECTS . . . .

I GUESS SOME GUYS ARE WORKING ON IT . . .

SOMETHING SPORADIC IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED FROM THAT SITE O O O O .

CHECK AND CHECK. . . . .AND CHECK AGAIN

YOU WILL DISCOVER IT . ..

AND YOUR DISCOVERY WILL BRING ABOUT YOUR RECOVERY
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
YESTERDAY . . . . 14TH JANUARY 2013

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
TODAY 16TH JANUARY 2013

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
OR IS THE SERVER IS FIVE HOURS FASTER . . . ?

WHICH COUNTRY IS HOSTING NIGERIA IN +5 ?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
@mj, I see it, d article title duplicates at d ryt, dis occur when global settings r different from article settings using CMS I tink.

Hopefully, someting shld happen soon
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mj d time ZONE PSC is using in d site is diff. 4rm nigeria time ZONE, it has has been so 4 long. It does occure during dis time check d site 2moro morning n afternoon. Thanks.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by AntiVirus2: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
Guys hope its not this budget palava thats really delayin d list
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
I'v bn followin dis thread 4rm d start. 1 thn i noticed is dat nobdy here has any RELIABLE source. No information has bn proven accurate. If ur source is nt d IGP himself or d chairman PSC, dnt bother believin anythn they tell you.
If u have any oda biz or job, whch am sure dat almost evrybdy here has except me, go ahead with it. Weneva u get a msg, u cn redirect. Lets stop raising d pressure on ourselves unnecesarily.
Gudnyt, folks.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Aigobaba: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
I believe our dream job will b delivered 2 us b4 d mnth end.ESPIRIT DE CORPS

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.