Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (316139 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by princejob: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
Nigeria Police to get new salary structure

Written by Chris Agbambu -Abuja
Monday, 07 January 2013 00:00
font size decrease font size increase font size
Print
Email
Be the first to comment!

Rate this item

(1 Vote)
раскрутка сайтов

A new salary structure is being worked out for men of the Nigeria Police to compare with their counterparts abroad, the Inspector General of Police, Muhammad Abubakar has revealed, saying also that the middle of the year, 700 housing units would be delivered to officers in the inspectorate, rank and file cadre.

Towards this end, a technical committee has been set up to look at the issue of welfare, particularly the issue of salary and allowances of members of the Nigerian Police.

Abubakar, who announced this at a get-together of inspectors/rank and files, the year would be a better one for members of the police as plans are ongoing towards working out a new salary structure for them, just as the Police had started to feed its officers who are on duty at the force headquarters.

According to him, “by the special grace of God in 2013, I am putting every effort to ensure that anywhere a policeman is on duty, he will be fed,” saying these were measures being taken to ensure that the officers were given the benefit they deserved while in service.

The IG also assured that they are putting all this efforts to ensure that they are guided to ensure that their officers are respected, to ensure that Nigerians understand what they should do and what they should not do.

He said that the president was committed to the welfare and well being of all officers of the Police, announcing that following the approval of the president, the police have been removed from the contributory pension scheme.

According to him, henceforth, the force would have its scheme manned by personnel of the police. “Today, the fight that has been on, that has to do with pension scheme of the Nigeria police is now history. The Nigeria police will have their own pension scheme. They will administer their own scheme by their own personnel. We are indeed very grateful to Mr President for his understanding, for his support and approval.”
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by princejob: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
Nigeria Police Force Convenes National Security Summit

As part of efforts at encouraging a broad-based approach to tackling emerging contemporary security challenges in Nigeria, the Nigeria Police in conjunction with Vanguard Newspapers will be organizing a 2-day National Security Summit with the theme “Addressing Nigeria’s Security Challenges for Sustainable Peace and Development”. The event is billed to take place on 8th and 9th January, 2013 at the International Conference Centre, Abuja, commencing at 10am each day.

The summit which will be officially flagged off by the President and Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR, will be attended by Military and Police Chiefs, security experts/practitioners from within and outside the country as well as other critical stakeholders in the Nigeria Project. The summit which is a public – private partnership initiative is expected to provide an avenue for Nigerians from all walks of life to make informed input into concerted efforts by the Police and other security agencies at providing lasting solution to Nigeria’s myriad Security Challenges.

While emphasizing the importance of the summit to the transformation agenda of the Federal Government, particularly as it relates to issues of safety and security of the nation, the IGP urged participants to seize the opportunity provided by the summit to make sincere and informed input on matters bordering on the general security of Nigeria and Nigerians. He stated that the rationale for the summit is predicated upon the belief of the Force that the business of policing and securing Nigeria is the responsibility of all and that no single individual or organization has monopoly of security knowledge.

While assuring participants that inputs, suggestions, contributions and decisions reached at the summit will be given their pride of place in new security policies and strategic operational plans by the Government and the Police High Command, he equally promised that the Force will do everything humanly possible to guarantee a safe, conducive and democratic atmosphere at the summit to enable participants undertake a free, candid and unfettered intellectual discourse. He urged participants to see their participation in the summit as a call to national service and to do all within their powers to deliver on the targets and objectives of the summit.

Other participants expected at the summit include: representatives of State Governors, Special advisers on Security to State Governors, principal officers of National and State Assemblies, CEOs of registered and active private security agencies and representatives of ethnic forums and nationalities. Others are representatives of National Human Rights Commission, invited NGOs and Civil Society Groups, Labour groups such as NLC, PENGASSAN, TUC, and Professional groups such as NBA, NMA, Guild of Editors, NUJ, Representatives of PCRC at national and State levels and other invited participants.

CSP FRANK E. MBA

DEPUTY FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,

FOR: FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER

FORCE HEADQUARTERS, ABUJA.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by deleolanusi(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
@pricejob thank u for d info. It's a goodtiding. The most interesting information now is to know when d names will be out. After the name is out & we all successful, then we can be rejoicing over d new salary structure. Let's be anticipating on d release of d names first because everyone in d house is on d lookout
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
the salary is restructured because of some people like princejob . . .

NO DOUBT YOU ARE THE GREAT OFFICER OF THE DAY

Bros,
we thank you for the food, we are good to go . . .

NOW, WE ARE GETTING CLOSER TO OUR FORTUNE
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:42am On Jan 10, 2013
COULD YOU IMAGINE?

OUR FORTUNE AND FUTURE ARE FEATURING THE FAVOUR OF GOD

FAITH IS A SPEAKING FORCE . . .

MY GREAT OFFICERS,

WHATSOEVER YOU DESIRE SAY IT WITH YOUR MOUTH THROUGH PRAYER BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO DO WHATSOEVER HE HEARS YOU SPEAK. . .

THIS POLICE ICT JOB SHALL MOVE ALL OF US TO A NEW ORDER AND HIGHER DIMENSION OF FAVOUR OF GOD.

THIS SUSPENSE, IS ONE OF THE PRICES WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT

. . .I BEG YOU ALL.

. . .PLEASE, LETS ENDURE TILL THE END.

THE TIME WE EXPECT IS SHORTER THAN THE TIME WE HAVE EXPENDED . . .

WE SHALL ALL REJOICE AT THE END . . .

GOD IS GOOD

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by casmologous: 5:21am On Jan 10, 2013
God is a faithfull God, he is a good God, he will finish the good work he has started with us.he is a God of speed ,this is why i am so confident that very soon there will be a change of level. in Jesus name
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Copeland: 6:45am On Jan 10, 2013
oh God lets this list come out next week oooooh
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 6:48am On Jan 10, 2013
Our expectatn sha nt b cut short ova this job.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 7:30am On Jan 10, 2013
Wow! Gud to c new folks here, God bless us all.

Its abt time!

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 7:36am On Jan 10, 2013
Don Tim: Wow! Gud to c new folks here, God bless us all.

Its abt time!
am sure that dis forum wl soon turn 2 b jubilatn galore.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 8:05am On Jan 10, 2013
arocharches:
am sure that dis forum wl soon turn 2 b jubilatn galore.

Sure! IJN.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eromosele1(m): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2013
With the ongoing discussion between FG and PSC am very optimistic that soon,the list will be out........GEJ confirmed it in his speech presented by the minister yesterday and today new.No name wl be removed from all indication and its going to be in our favour.....we are privileged...the senate and house of rep never knew the seriousness of this exercise,but now its late for them to infringe their wicked process into the system........God is with us,lets keep our hand cross as we hope in God.. shalom
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ellektro: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2013
So interesting that millionjoys was up by 3am (I think he will love the night shift parole, having to network/radar break-ins, resident illegal break-ins, store ish etc)while I was watching Cicinati police on Ci,getting motivated by how women intelligently did their jobs with passion and dignity, I am loving the job, I have a new passion for the comm over radio for help and the sound of the siren that goes with it. I will wait as much as it takes.in sha Allah...good morning guys.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by OKEY4040(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2013
Great officers, well am not very regular in dis forum,bt am very proud of what u future officers ar doin here.

From a very reliable source, dia was a meetin yestday involvin d chairman of NPSC regardin our recruitment. Am tryin to get d details of d meetin to kno wen dey will release our names.

Just keep faith nd keep on prayin. We will all b dia(for dose invited for d med/physical screan).

G monin all!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 8:44am On Jan 10, 2013
OKEY4040: Great officers, well am not very regular in dis forum,bt am very proud of what u future officers ar doin here.

From a very reliable source, dia was a meetin yestday involvin d chairman of NPSC regardin our recruitment. Am tryin to get d details of d meetin to kno wen dey will release our names.

Just keep faith nd keep on prayin. We will all b dia(for dose invited for d med/physical screan).

G monin all!

This is good news, please find out more n screen for authenticity,den pls do inform d house.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by AntiVirus2: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2013
Live on tv...NTA..lunch of code of conduct and professional standand for NPF...hope 2 get useful information from dis...hope we're all tuned in?

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
@ellektro

WHY MY BROTHER?

You have just transmitted an electrocution to my obsessions.

I am not addicted, though!

I am only fighting a good fight of FAITH.

My Eyes are wide opened now.

Thanks for adding a spice to the soup.

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ANY MOMENT FROM NOW . . .

My Great Officers,

I appreciate you all for having a ROMANTIC AFFAIR with PATIENCE.

I pray this PATIENCE shall deliver MILLIONS OF JOY safely to all of us on this special platform.

. . . C H E E R U P. . . . .

your JOY is almost here. . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kmontee: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
Been following this thread since the begining so i decided to join. Im so loving it here. The zeal and the fire burning in each and everyone of us. I pray that before the end of the month we shall all rejoice and after watching the CODE OF CONDUCT of NPF on the NTA, I was encouraged a great deal. tIME WILL TELL!!!!!! MY FELLOW CADET MEMBERS, WE HAVE COME THIS FAR, HENCE WE SHALL ALL CONQUER IJN AMEN!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ellektro: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
millionjoys: @ellektro

WHY MY BROTHER?

You have just transmitted an electrocution to my obsessions.

I am not addicted, though!

I am only fighting a good fight of FAITH.

My Eyes are wide opened now.

Thanks for adding a spice to the soup.

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ANY MOMENT FROM NOW . . .

My Great Officers,

I appreciate you all for having a ROMANTIC AFFAIR with PATIENCE.

I pray this PATIENCE shall deliver MILLIONS OF JOY safely to all of us on this special platform.

. . . C H E E R U P. . . . .

your JOY is almost here. . .

Officer nite shift, permanent post for u, radio-in-out. Over? M so impressed @ the IGP. I pray his reform agenda is not sabotaged along the line, I pray so. In sha Allah
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S.............

Lols! Just wana tell u am back and its almost time to say dis to each other.....
We re goin to make a great team work in nigerian police.... And our workforce will be so great that crime will be brought to the minimum level....
Thanks for keeping the tread alive while am away.....

U all re the BEST......
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by obitrac: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
Been following this recruitment both on naijahotjobs and nairaland kudos to able officers @ije and @millions and others for giving us hope.we shall all make it in JESUS name somebody help me shout amen
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by princejob: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2013
Nigeria Police Force Launches a New “Code of Conduct and Professional Standards" For Officers

All is now set for the official launch, by the Nigeria Police High Command of the special ‘Code of Conduct and Professional Standards for officers of the Nigeria Police Force’, scheduled to take place on the 10th day of January, 2013 at International Conference Centre, Abuja. The launch which will be personally performed by Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR, President and Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, will commence at 10:00am prompt. The launch of the “Code of Conduct” comes a day after the National Summit on Security.

The new “Code of Conduct” is a set of rules collated and formulated under the leadership of the current Inspector-General of Police, IGP MD Abubakar, for guiding and regulating the behaviours of Police officers in Nigeria – both while on or off duty. The Code contains standard policing rules as well as contemporary international best practices in law enforcement as available in various United Nations Conventions, the Nigeria constitution, Police Act and Regulations and other domestic statutes. It is intended to be used by Police Officers in determining what is right and proper in all their actions.

The Code is designed to promote efficiency and effectiveness of Police services by promoting transparency, accountability and a deeper sense of civilian oversight on police activities. It is further intended to promote discipline, professionalism and strict adherence to due process in police activities and operations. Its institution within the Force is therefore part of measures by the IGP to promote the Federal Government transformational agenda, through deliberate and conscious efforts at encouraging positive attitudinal change amongst all cadres of officers within the Force

Thus, its launch is meant to generate the needed awareness among Government Officials, members of the Force and the general public; and to formally announce the enforcement of the “Code” both as a guide for all personnel of the Force, as well as an instrument for monitoring the conduct of inpidual Police officers in the daily performance of their duties, by the Police High Command and the public.

It is the earnest belief of the IGP that the “Code” will improve the standards and outputs of the Force and make it an enviable Law Enforcement Organization that will best serve the interest of Nigerians.

The IGP once again solicits the cooperation and understanding of the public at ensuring the successful implementation of the “Code” as it marks another mile stone in current efforts at repositioning the Force. He believes that getting it right with the Code, will no doubt, amount to getting it right with the Force; and this will in turn translate to getting it right with the overall security of Nigeria and her teeming citizens.

Dignitaries expected at the event include: the leadership of the National Assembly, Federal Ministers, Executive Governors from the 36 States of the Federation, Service Chiefs, Senior Government Officials, members of the Diplomatic Corps, Senior Police Officers, etc.

CSP FRANK E. MBA
DEPUTY FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
FOR: FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
FORCE HEADQUARTERS, ABUJA.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
Its so wonderful knowing that so many have decided to speak out,its really awesome knowing that our Nigerian Youth have developed a passion to dedicate themselves to the service of our Great Nations.Want to remind us all of our great struggle in securing this job, pls do not abuse your power when u eventually get there.Bravo my able-bodied officers,the Lord is in control.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
THANK GOD . . .

MY GREAT OFFICERS . . .

MANY OF US ARE NOW UNDERSTANDING WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN VERY SOON . . .

NIGERIA GOT INTO THIS DETERIORATING CORRUPTION GRADUALLY,
SO, NIGERIA WILL ONLY GET OUT OF IT GRADUALLY
. . .NIGERIA SHALL SURELY GET OUT OF THIS MESS ONEDAY.

. . . GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 5:12am On Jan 11, 2013
All names of candidate that did the physical/med..... Shall be published group A.B.C.D(Cadet Asp)...... Group A.B.C.D(Cadet Inpector)........ Have it in ur mind that, if u re addicted to drug, one way or the other is the only inderance! Watchout therefore cos u re about to celebrate ur good tidings with style and preapration in a new way for camp........ Mornin officers...." Expri de core".......

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2013
GLORY BE TO GOD. . .

LETS KEEP PRAYING . . .

ANYTHING CAN STILL HAPPEN BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 8:28am On Jan 11, 2013
Hi officers, tot we lighten things up a little.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by obitrac: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2013
It has to be today I can't wait no longer

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
eyeovgodcandoit: Mornin officers...." Expri de core".......

It is ' Espirit de corp'

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
THERE IS NEWS ALL OVER TOWN NOW ABOUT POLICE . . . .

CALM DOWN MY GREAT OFFICERS . . . .

YOUR TIME TO BE CALLED TO NPF BY PSC IS SO NEAR . . . .

GET SET . . . .

GOD HAS ALREADY FAVOURED US
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
I AM WAITING FOR THIS

.. . . . . . . . . .

2012 - OCT - 17 PSC TO MONITOR ONDO STATE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION

TO CHANGE TO

2013 - JAN - XX NAMES OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES IN TO THE ICT UNIT OF NIGERIA POLICE FORCE

XX = 2013 - JAN - 11 to 2013 - JAN - 17,

After 2013 - JAN - 17,
I will quit viewing and posting on this platform . . . . .

I know God TIME shall FOREVER be the BEST

God bless ICT UNIT POLICE

God bless NIGERIA POLICE FORCE

God bless POLICE SERVICE COMMISSION

God bless MINISTRY OF POLICE AFFAIRS

God bless NIGERIA

. . . . . C H E E R UP . . . . .

. . . . . ONE LOVE . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
DONT LET US KEEP WATCHING THIS WEEK GOING LIKE THAT. . . .

LET US INTENSIFY OUR PRAYERS . . . .

GOD ANSWERS . . . .

BUT THIS IS A GOOD NEWS
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The Resumption in 2 batches.
1st Batch, resumes to a Police College in LAGOS between 28th January and 4th February, 2013.
2nd Batch, resumes to a Police Academy in KANO later but sooner this year 201.3

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.