Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (310108 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
No be lie, government recruitment and its long process. I won't be surprised if they're waiting for the last recruited batch A to pass out from camp by July
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
I EVEN WANT THEM PSC TO SEND OUR CALL UP FOR TRAINING ANYTIME AFTER NEXT YEAR JANUARY 2014.
BUT, THE LIST MUST BE OUT, RELEASED, SENT, SHARED THIS MONTH FEBRUARY, 2013.

IT IS GLARING THAT NOBODY KNOWS WHEN, EVEN PSC PEOPLE.
THIS IMPLIES THAT THEY CAN DO IT ANYTIME THEY LIKE EVEN TOMORROW.

BY THE END OF THIS MONTH WE WILL CONCLUDE . . . . BECAUSE BY THEN THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS WILL BE EIGHT MONTHS OLD.

BY JUNE IT WILL BE A YEAR OLD. . .

BUT ONE THING IS SURE,

GOD IS INVOLVE . . . . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by edydear(f): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
GREAT OFFICERS...............

I hail each and everyone of you in the forum you guys are doing great jobs.
please let continue to be patience whatever is holding the list from being out until now is for our good. we all can remember how we waited for names
to be shortlisted for the test, when we got to the venue of the exams and saw the arrangement of the questions in category we all appreciated the waiting, so
we will also appreciate this particular waiting at the end of the day. [color=#006600]the PSC are not sleeping they are working i can assure you that.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aluta2: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
Y will u say we should be call to camp next year. You think most of us won't get a better job before den. If you are very busy others are not. [quote author=millionjoys]I EVEN WANT THEM PSC TO SEND OUR CALL UP FOR TRAINING ANYTIME AFTER NEXT YEAR JANUARY 2014.
BUT, THE LIST MUST BE OUT, RELEASED, SENT, SHARED THIS MONTH FEBRUARY, 2013.

IT IS GLARING THAT NOBODY KNOWS WHEN, EVEN PSC PEOPLE.
THIS IMPLIES THAT THEY CAN DO IT ANYTIME THEY LIKE EVEN TOMORROW.

BY THE END OF THIS MONTH WE WILL CONCLUDE . . . . BECAUSE BY THEN THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS WILL BE EIGHT MONTHS OLD.

BY JUNE IT WILL BE A YEAR OLD. . .

BUT ONE THING IS SURE,

GOD IS INVOLVE . . . . . . [/quote
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Gfrey6(m): 7:42am On Feb 13, 2013
BY EVELYN USMAN
KANO— Minister of Police Affairs, Mr.
Caleb Olubolade, has said that
henceforth, sound academic
qualification and character would be the
major conditions for admission into the
Nigeria Police Academy, as part of effort
to restructure the Force.
Olubolade, who made this known during
his visit to the Police Academy, Wudil,
Kano State, weekend, said the era where
people maneouvered their ways into
the Police academy was gone, even as
he gave contractors handling building
projects at the academy a 12-day
ultimatum to complete them.
The minister who was accompanied by
the Inspector-General of Police, Mr
Mohammed Abubakar , stated that
prospective candidates into the academy
must be Nigerian citizens between 18
and 22 years old and must not be less
than 5.6ft for males and 4.4 ft for
females.
Such candidates, he said, must possess a
minimum of six credits in the Senior
Secondary School Certificate Examination
(SSCE) conducted by the West African
Examinations Council (WAEC) or the
National Examinations Council (NECO) at
not more than two sittings, including a
credit in English and Mathematics, with
subjects relevant to the candidate’s
chosen field of study.
He stated that results obtained earlier
than 2007 would not be accepted,
adding that prospective candidates
must also obtain satisfactory scores in
written examination and oral interview.
This, he explained, was aimed at
ensuring that the academy graduated
only qualified students that would
project the image of the force in a
positive light.
While inspecting on-going projects at
the academy, he directed that the
projects be completed before the end of
February to accommodate fresh cadets
whose selection he said was near
completion.
Although the contractors attributed the
slow pace of work to lack of funds, the
minister assured that funds would be
made available as long as they
(contractors) were ready to work.
The Inspector-General of Police, on his
part, acknowledged effort by the Police
Affairs Ministry to improve the quality of
officers produced by the academy,
assuring that the police management
team would do everything to support
the minister to achieve this goal.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Gfrey6(m): 7:54am On Feb 13, 2013
While inspecting on-going projects at
the academy, he directed that the
projects be completed before the end of
February to accommodate fresh cadets
whose selection he said was near
completion.

Source
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/crime-fighting-police-raise-bar-for-college-entrants/
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by jimmybadung: 8:58am On Feb 13, 2013
aluta2: Y will u say we should be call to camp next year. You think most of us won't get a better job before den. If you are very busy others are not.

NICE ONE GREY, MJ I THNK YOU SHOULD BE CONSISTENT WITH YOUR POST, YOU SOMETIMES SPEAK POSITIVLY AND WE ARE ENCOURAGED BUT SOMETMES YOUR POST ARE DISCOURAGING LIKE THE ONE GREY COMMENTED ABOUT.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by jimmybadung: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2013
aluta2: Y will u say we should be call to camp next year. You think most of us won't get a better job before den. If you are very busy others are not.

NICE ONE ALUTA2, MJ I THNK YOU SHOULD BE CONSISTENT WITH YOUR POST, YOU SOMETIMES SPEAK POSITIVLY AND WE ARE ENCOURAGED BUT SOMETMES YOUR POST ARE DISCOURAGING LIKE THE ONE ALUTA2 COMMENTED ABOUT.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
I AM SORRY THAT MY LAST COMMENT FELL INTO THE -VE HEARING OF SOME PEOPLE.

HOWEVER, I VISIT ONE OF THE POLICE BOSSES TODAY IN HIS OFFICE AND HE CONFIRMED THAT ALL THE POLICE ACADEMY COMMANDANTS MET LAST WEEK WITH HON MINISTER OF POLICE AFR MIN.

THAT THE DELAY OF OUR NAMES RELEASE IS NOT AT ALL UNCONNECTED WITH THE RENOVATIONS GOING ON IN THE POLICE ACADEMY.

SO, WE SHOULD JUST RELAX AND BE VERY RELAXED . . .

THANKS
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dillions: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
My people they av canceled d recruitment til further notice.am nt apy rit nw
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
@ Dillions, WOT IS WRONG WITH U, AR U NOT 2 OLD 4 DIS SORT OF NONSENCE. HOW CAN U SPRAY A FALSE INFO OF SUCH NATURE. U SHULDNT MAKE OTHERS SAD JUST because UR NAME HAS BN CANCELLED. PLS BE CAREFUL ND GROW UP.

@ ALL, THOUGH I ADVICE U TO KEEP UR MINDS OPEN ND NOT PUT UR MIND, I WAS INFORMED BY A SOURCE IN PSC (WHO CALLED ME TO TELL ME) DAT D NAMES WILL LIKELY B OUT IN MARCH ( PLS ITS AN INFO I GOT AND FEEL I SHOULD SHARE).

I DON'T KNOW ABT U, BUT I'LL DEFINITELY GET THERE, IF U KNOW U WILL, SAY AMEN!!!

CHEERS GUYS.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
Eagle85: @ Dillions, WOT IS WRONG WITH U? HOW CAN U SPRAY A FALSE INFO OF SUCH NATURE.
@ ALL, PLS ITS AN INFO I GOT AND FEEL I SHOULD SHARE.

IF U KNOW U WILL, SAY AMEN!!!

I appreciate that. U've said it all. Thanx 4 sharing. We both knw Dillions is misguided.

My name is there. Amen!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aluta2: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
People with different news. If a recruitmment is cancel there willl be press release to de effect and de reason y.on my own opinion according to de last professional recruitment, it takes de PSC a while before dere name was release. Dey resume camping april.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Delex012: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
Great ICT officer in-making,goodnews, i just received a call from senior PSC staff that our list is ready and that the list will be release btw feb/ march 2013 immediately after POLAC screening. This information is genuine and reliable. Let us be thanking God for what he has done. Our God is good all the time, he is a miracle worker. HALLELUYAH

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
GOOD EVENING . . .

THIS IS A TRUE STATEMENT . . .

THE LONGER IT IS THE BETTER IT BECOMES . . .

HOWEVER, I CHERISH YOUR PATIENCE MY GREAT OFFICERS . . .

OUR PSYCHOLOGY MUST HAVE BEEN TORTURED BY PSC DELAY . . .

THAT IS TO SHOW THAT OUR TRAINING STARTS FROM THERE . . .

PERSEVERANCE,

LONG SUFFERING,

PATIENCE,

INFORMATION MANAGEMENT,

DISCUSSION GROUP,

SOLIDARITY,

FAITHFULNESS,

SENSE OF HUMOUR,

HOPEFULNESS,

STRONG SPIRIT,

RESILIENCE,

AND SO ON.

I MUST SAY THAT . . .

IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE ANYBODY NOW EVEN THE PSC PEOPLE . . .

JUST LETS CONTINUE WITH OUR HOPE IN GOD

GOD THAT HAS HELPED US THIS FAR . . .

TO MAKE THIS LIST TO COME OUT AT THE RIGHT TIME THAT WILL FAVOUR US . . .

SO THAT WE WILL NOT JUST GO TO TRAINING TO SUFFER . . . BUT TO LEARN AND TO BE TRAINED.

. . . . . SO, I WANT TO CONGRATULATE ALL OF US IN ADVANCE

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by obitrac: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2013
Please I need to know: where are we to be trained? Kano or Lagos wonde®ing if both have ict facilities
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 9:24am On Feb 14, 2013
Happy vals day great officers to be, I hope u show some luv to those in need.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dillions: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2013
Congrat my people! The list is out.l jst received a text 4rm psc 2day.our training is in ikeja col.am pouring champain nw.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 11:13am On Feb 14, 2013
Dillions: Congrat my people! The list is out.l jst received a text 4rm psc 2day.our training is in ikeja col.am pouring champain nw.

Child, grow up and get a life!

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aluta2: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2013
Dillions: Congrat my people! The list is out.l jst received a text 4rm psc 2day.our training is in ikeja col.am pouring champain nw.
Yesterday de list was cancel today ur name is out. Orishirishi.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ellektro: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2013
How true is ur post @Dillion?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by edydear(f): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2013
@ Dillions if dis is some kind of jokes better stop it and get smthing doing.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by princejob: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2013
My Dear, i dnt use to post all d tym, bt pls take dis cos it true and reliable. The list according to a CP FROM POLAC/PSC, Say d will release d list on the 17th of MARCH i.e 2nd to 3rd week of next month. jst pray u make it. its reliable. Thanks and God Bless You.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kmontee: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2013

I got same text but its not from PSC, it stated: You are shotlisted for an interview in H.S.A on Friday 15th February 2013 by 9:00am at 46/48 Allen Avenue Opposite Union Bank, Ikeja Lagos. 0706798098.
I think this is scam and the number is not even complete for me to call the Admin Mgr who sent me this text Please house, did anybody get this text too??
Secondly, can someone tell me the meaning of H.S.A
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ahmedo2: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
kmontee:

I got same text but its not from PSC, it stated: You are shotlisted for an interview in H.S.A on Friday 15th February 2013 by 9:00am at 46/48 Allen Avenue Opposite Union Bank, Ikeja Lagos. 0706798098.
I think this is scam and the number is not even complete for me to call the Admin Mgr who sent me this text Please house, did anybody get this text too??
Secondly, can someone tell me the meaning of H.S.A
@Dillions&kmontee, U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz should stop being childish, grow up and find something doing. People in dis forum aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ serious minded people. What Ȋ̝̊̅§ H.S.A gat to do with PSC?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Delex012: 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
When are we going to have society free of corruption? When are we going to have a free and fair recruitment in this country? Do this people know that they will give account of their stewardship to God Almighty? Do this people know that after death is judgement? Why human being are so wicked? I was told from a reliable source that they infiltrated our list with 70 unqualified names in the final list which will displaced qualified candidate on the list. Our God will fight for us and visit the wicked with judgement. The list has been finally compiled and very soon we will commence training. In God we trust
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
@ delex 012, not our list, they produced their own inner cacus list, in every government recruitment, there's always an underground list which is not usaully released with the main list. Now those candidates goes for training on their own wish,abegi all these things dey happen.

I went for an eighteen months programme all niger delta states conducted, after rigorous exams and interviews, merit list was released, I was lodged in an exquisite hotel for my documentation, third day during the exercise, a State Government owned bus conveying about 60 candidates arrived the documentation venue, it was a tug of war between the documentation officers and the newly arrived guest, why? Their names were not in any of the list, so after much debate a call was put through to their boss, who within 20mins arrived the documentation venue with a four page list containing some names, he apologized to the officers. That was it, I got to know later, that was special list from office of the state Government. It was not released with the main list, not even as supplementary.

Things dey happen, when we start training some people would come for documentation after 3months self

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2013
GOOD MORNING MY GREAT OFFICERS,

CARELESS ABOUT ANY CORRUPTION JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS . . .

SO FAR YOUR NAME IS NOT AFFECTED . . .

AND I TELL YOU, NPF IS NOT WHAT MOST PEOPLE THINK IT IS AGAIN . . .

DONT BE DECEIVED, ANY FORM OF CORRUPTION IN THIS OUR APPOINTMENT WILL DEFINITELY BACKFIRE . . .

CHEERS . . .

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Delex012: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
One of the PSC staff told me this afternoon that the list that will be release is for final interview at Abuja. The commitee that will interview us are rounding up their screening exercise at POLAC on Sunday. So very soon PSC will call us for final interview before we can talk of ICT training. Our God will see us through. IN GOD WE TRUST. Happy weekend.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
pple stop posting wot u don't know n stop guessing abt ds recruitment let me tel u,d list is already ready,wot i had from reliable source ws dat it wil b publish anytime from endin of ds month probably first to second wk of march.n i also had dat durin d trainin der wi b anodar medical checkup.95%sure cos den b human being dy can change @any time unlike God d unchageable changer
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
MY GREAT OFFICERS,
FROM ALL INDICATORS, WE NOW KNOW THAT THE LIST WILL BE RELEASED BY OR BEFORE THE END OF MARCH.

SO, DELEX012 AND CCS JAGA. BOTH OF YOU IS RIGHT.

GUYS, JUST BE VERY CAREFUL WITH OKADA AND OTHER STUFFS THAT CAN HARM YOU.
OUR LADIES, MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT FOR NOW.

CONGRATULATIONS . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by windonard: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
please guys help me spread this site. www.naira101.com.
Thanks
God will see us through the list. am so confident we are in it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (201) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.