Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (309969 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Blakes(m): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
millionjoys: if you have the time and dine try this certification course

CHFI V8

Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation!
Can i register for it (exam 312-49)without having any MCSE cert, coz that was the discouraging info some1 told moi years ago abt it?
I have bn studying Certified Ethical Hacker, CEH for a while now, very intriguing indeed!!
Hey Mj, I dnt mind some dumps if u ve got some!!!
Thanks,
Ciao.

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
BROS,

HEY!

YOU ARE READY FOR SLEUTHING.

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL REGISTER FOR THAT EXAM WITH JUST NINETY - FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY?

WISH YOU BEST LUCK!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2013
millionjoys: if you have the time and dine try this certification course

CHFI V8

Mj, was in a bad mood when i said that, someone had just played the corruption in recruitment exercise on going in one of the govt parastatal so i reacted.

Abt chfi, i never even finish ceh i cant kill myself.

Plus if you know how many certification plenty of us here get, you go wonder y we never HAMMER!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
Abeg make I go sleep,I don tire,una good9t oh, e no easy, gives a loud YAWN.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
BROS,

@ DON TIM,

YOUR TIME DON COME NOW . . .

YOU GO HAMMER , EVEN YOU GO SLEDGE SELF FOR DIS ICT POLICE JOB . . .

ITS TIME FOR US TO GET DIVIDEND ON ALL OUR CERTIFICATIONS INVESTMENTS . . . .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 5:02am On Feb 09, 2013
Morning guys! I decided to drop this coz I knw we ve been hoping and anticipating for info and more! I ve been following the treat but I seldomly drop stuff! A guy did a professional cadet trainin last two yrs and he was posted to akure, headquarters, ondo state, he said( same on their side wen the list is yet to be released) and he said the list will be publish on or after april unfailinly! I just have to say this coz v millionzjoy! He has been great here! Gbam!!!
Good mornin to us all!!!

Info.net. (Activated)......
EyeOvGod!!!

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Blakes(m): 6:34am On Feb 09, 2013
millionjoys: BROS,

HEY!

YOU ARE READY FOR SLEUTHING.

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL REGISTER FOR THAT EXAM WITH JUST NINETY - FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY?

WISH YOU BEST LUCK!

Sherlock Holmes inconspicuous way...LOL
SO MUCH FOR BEING A SHAMUS!

MATE,
HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABT HOW CLOUD COMPUTING COULD COME IN HANDY FOR NPF?

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:35am On Feb 09, 2013
February is a very cool and calm Month.

I know this List will be released at any moment from now but it is very glaring that PSC does not even know when.
They dont even know when and where the Training will be.

I guess their plan is to give us a SHOCKER SURPRISE.

How ever, my own opinion is for them to make sure that any where the training will take place should be well renovated.

It is not always necessary to suffer to get the offer.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 7:08am On Feb 09, 2013
MJ I think say u and ur gang of IT personels don divert,telling us how to spend 90k and above to obtain IT certification,atleast u guys took off the stress of thinking of PSC aloud for some time. Would contact you when I'm ready to take one the certications u mentioned.

PSC dey do iyanga for us,I know one thing for sure, they would call a time we least expected. Goodmorning people,have a blessed, its time for work.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:14am On Feb 09, 2013
BON JOUR,

COMMENT CAVA?

@ EJAY,

NO BE ONLY IYANGA PSC DEY DO US.
I THINK DEY DON JOIN AM WITH ASONTO !!!

I AM SO BUSY NOW THAT IF PSC TELLS ME TO RESUME NEXT YEAR, I DONT CARE . . .

I AM MORE CONCERNED ABOUT OUR LADIES . . .

PSC DON SPOIL ALL THEIR PLANS . . .

INFACT, ONE WAS DETECTED PREGNANT THAT TIME WE WENT FOR THE P/M SCREENING.

AND I KNOW SOME PEOPLE AMONG THEM ARE ALSO NURSING MOTHERS THEY ARE ONLY CLAIMING FAKE AGE AND MARITAL STATUS, WHY ARE YOU DENYING YOUR STATUS BECAUSE OF ONE COMMON BUT SPECIAL PROFESSION JOB?

NA WA O O O.

I UNDERSTAND CHA . . .

E NO EASY . . .

I AM MUCH CONVINCED THAT THE LIST IS READILY ALREADY READY.

PSC ARE JUST BEING TOO METICULOUS AND JUDICIOUS WITH IT . . .
THEY DONT WANT ANY BODY TO KNOW . . . .

PLS, PLS, AND PLS . . . . . . .

IF ANYONE RECEIVES SMS OR EMAIL FROM PSC THAT INSTRUCTS NOT TO PUBLICIZE JUST BE YOUR BRO/SIS KEEPER AND INTIMATE THIS FORUM . . .

IT IS VERY POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO DO THAT FOR MANY REASONS BETTER KNOWN TO THEM . . .

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND . . .

BECAUSE THIS MAY BE YOUR LAST WEEKEND AT HOME BEFORE PSC TIDE CARRY YOU AWAY . . . .

JESUS IS LORD,

HOPE YOU KNOW THAT ?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Aigobaba: 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
Gudafternoon colleagues,abeg mk una no cum dy oppress person with professional certificatn,no 1 had all d certificatn needed 4 d recruitment bt sum hw GOD has bin faithful 4 takin us dis far.wen we resume,dm go teach us wetin we go do.cheerS
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
@ aigobaba,

why are you talking as if you are innocent?

professional certification is nothing as you can see . . .

it doesnt make the holder better than you . . .

let me remind you that there were so many guys with BIG BIG INTIMIDATING PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS (so they claimed o o)that couldnot pass the CBT . . . even score 15%

So, . . . . .

when we discus issue here is just for an information sharing sake, you dont need to take anything personal.

Even, those saying it e.g mj and co., they may not even be CPU CERTIFIED i.e dont know how to use the computer. . .

So, . . .

What is your stress?

I HOPE IS FORCE OVER AREA . . . ?

CHEERS . . .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
Had a spiritual refreshment today in church, how are you guys?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
I'm beaming with so much joy, happy sunday my people. God bless.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
POL SER COM
13/02/13

Dear Candidate, on behalf of NPF Council and Board of Directorates of PSC, I congratulate you for your Appointment into NPF, you are invited to attend an Interview and Verification scheduled as follows: Date: 27 Feb,2013. Time: 8:00am. Venue: NPF, Force Hdqtrs, Off Shehu Shagari Way, Area 11, Abuja. Please, you are required to come with the I.V. letter sent to your e-mail and the Original copies of all your credentials relevant to this appointments.
Once again, receive my heartfelt congratulations.

FOR THE CHAIRMAN OF PSC:
PSC Permanent Secretary.

This is the format of the message that you will receive from PSC during this week.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
millionjoys: POL SER COM
13/02/13

Dear Candidate, on behalf of NPF Council and Board of Directorates of PSC, I congratulate you for your Appointment into NPF, you are invited to attend an Interview and Verification scheduled as follows: Date: 27 Feb,2013. Time: 8:00am. Venue: NPF, Force Hdqtrs, Off Shehu Shagari Way, Area 11, Abuja. Please, you are required to come with the I.V. letter sent to your e-mail and the Original copies of all your credentials relevant to this appointments.

FOR THE CHAIRMAN OF PSC:
PSC Permanent Secretary.

This is the format of the message that you will receive from PSC during this week.

mj
anoda interview?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by windonard: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
hey guys, while we are really patiently waiting for this list to come out, someone must move on right? Check out this game platform I have been working on for a while now, finally its complete and perfect. If you do gamble(coin, dice etc), you should really check this out.

I pray we all made it in the list.

www.naira101.com

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2013
Up super eagles!!! Am really proud to be nigerian , to be african championn. Congrats to all nigerians.. I salute!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Copeland: 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
NEW DICTIONARY WORD
Bance should replace "UGLY" in the
dictionary,,,
E.g--This girl is bance
Ur babe is so bance
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Copeland: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2013
UPDATES OF THE LIVE AFCON MATCH TODAY
BY…. C.N COPELAND

Nearly two decades have passed since the Super Eagles last soared above all other continental challengers, when their 1994 vintage – inspired by talented youngsters like Jay-Jay Okocha and Sunday Oliseh, complemented by the goals and experience of Rashidi Yekini – prevented a fairytale victory for a Zambia team badly scarred by the Gabon air tragedy just months earlier. That disaster was used by Zambia as inspiration for last year's triumph in Libreville and the same period provides motivation for Nigeria this time, too, following the untimely death of Yekini - the country's all-time leading scorer and star of the 1994 tournament - last year at the age of 48.

Nigeria player to watch: Emmanuel Emenike- Leading the tournament scoring charts going into the final, Emenike is looking to add to his four-goal tally and join Nigerian legends such as Segun Odegbami, Rashidi Yekini and Jay-Jay Okocha in the pantheon of Golden Boot winners at the African Nations Cup. The Spartak Moscow striker has netted in four of his five games at the finals and his bustling style has been the scourge of defences. The 30-yard free-kick that opened the scoring against Ivory Coast was particularly memorable, and this powerful frontman will again be a dangerous weapon for the Super Eagles.

Burkina Faso player to watch: Charles Kabore. The Marseille midfielder is the captain and beating heart of the Burkina Faso team. Kabore's high work-rate has been vital in getting his side this far, and the box-to-box midfielder has proved a real thoroughbred for the Stallions in South Africa. With Nigeria demonstrating plenty of threat on the counter in recent games, Burkina Faso will be reliant on Kabore's engine more than ever to break up play and provide the link between defence and attack.

Key battle: Victor Moses v Jonathan Pitroipa. Both wingers have played an integral role for their respective teams at this tournament, and have often produced the spark of creativity to inspire their team-mates. Chelsea attacker Moses, who only made his debut for Nigeria last year, didn't start the first game of the finals but has proved indispensable since - no more so than when winning and scoring two late penalties to secure progress in the final group game. His opposing No. 11's presence in the final was only confirmed on Friday when a ban for a harsh red card in the semi-final victory over Ghana was overturned. Pitroipa's availability is a major boost to Burkina Faso, with the Stade Rennes man having created Alain Traore's late group-stage leveller against Nigeria and proving he has more than just pace and nimble feet when heading home the winner in the quarter-final against Togo.

Trivia: Guinea are the only country to have played at more African Nations Cups than Burkina Faso without winning the trophy. This is Burkina Faso's ninth tournament, while Guinea have yet to triumph in ten appearances. However, the Stallions can take heart from the fact that Ivory Coast took ten attempts to win their first crown, while Tunisia claimed glory on their 11th attempt and last year's champions Zambia finally broke their duck at the 15th time of asking.

Stats: Although they missed the 2012 tournament, Nigeria have played the second-highest number of African Nations Cup matches (80) in the competition's history, with only record seven-time winners Egypt having featured in more games (90). Egypt are also the only nation to have scored more goals (154) than the Super Eagles (112).

Prediction: Burkina Faso will be looking to follow in Zambia's footsteps but Nigeria are ready to put their African Nations Cup underachievement behind them and claim that long-awaited third continental title.

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:10am On Feb 11, 2013
GOOD MORNINGS,

MY GREAT AND RESILIENT OFFICERS

PLEASE,
IF YOU RECEIVE THAT TEXT OR EMAIL FROM PSC, DONT HESITATE TO SHARE IT . . . AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

. . .

I SEE IT AS A GIFT FOR THE VALENTINE.

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2013
Guys, would like to refer you to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1026796/nhis-interview/2

Soon our story would be like it

Gd Am
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
MY DEARS,

IT IS VIVID THAT MOST OF WILL BE VERY HAPPY WHEN WE RECEIVE THE TEXT MESSAGE FROM POL SER COM THIS WEEK.

PLS, DON'T ALLOW YOUR BATTERY TO GO DOWN . . .

SO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A MISSED CALL AND MISSED MESSAGE.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
DONT TELL ME YOU ARE ALL TIRED, WORN OUT, BURNT OUT AND FRUSTRATED BY PSC.

IMAGINE, JUST ONE POST SINCE MORNING . . .

PLS, REMEMBER THAT

WEEPING MAY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT BUT SURELY JOY WILL COME IN THE MORNING . . .

OUR LANGUAGE ON THIS PLATFORM WILL SOON CHANGE TO . . . . .

CONGRATULATIONS,

CONGRATULATIONS,

CONGRATULATIONS,

CONGRATULATIONS,

CONGRATULATIONS,

CONGRATULATIONS,

CONGRATULATIONS,

IN JESUS NAME

SLEEP LIKE A BABY WELL . . . .

BECAUSE VERY SOON YOU WILL ONLY BE ENTITLED TO FEW HOURS OF SLEEP PER DAY . . . .

CHEERS
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aluta2: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
@mj....where did u get de message from, people don't want all dis speculation. Maybe u nw work with PSC
millionjoys: POL SER COM
13/02/13

FOR THE CHAIRMAN OF PSC:
PSC Permanent Secretary.

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
Good9t all, surely I'm the luckiest gal in the world.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by zholah: 7:26am On Feb 12, 2013
My fellow ofizas,
Still filled with anticipation...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eromosele1(m): 9:24am On Feb 12, 2013
Good morning, pls how do u mean dat we will be invited again? Bcus from wat u mean now, u are automatically saying we will be invited over to ABJ for another interview. How Authentic is your info millionJoy?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Delex012: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
Great ICT officer in-making, i just met with one of the Director in PSC, she said that recriutment commitee will meet for final selection 3 weeks after on-going screening at POLAC. The date for commencement of ICT training has not been fixed and nothing can be done until afer commitee meeting. Let us continue praying to God for mercy. Our training might extend to April if care is not taken. God is able.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aluta2: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
Tanks for de info...
Delex 012: Great ICT officer in-making, i just met with one of the Director in PSC, she said that recriutment commitee will meet for final selection 3 weeks after on-going screening at POLAC. The date for commencement of ICT training has not been fixed and nothing can be done until afer commitee meeting. Let us continue praying to God for mercy. Our training might extend to April if care is not taken. God is able.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (201) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.