Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (310889 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 5:20am On May 10, 2013
Please Oh God.

Dont let this week end like this. Let PSC contact us with GOOD NEWS in the name of Jesus Christ.

PLEASE ENJOY THIS BLAST FROM THE PAST

"

I can boldly tell you that even our Dr. Goodluck Ph.d is also a member of the Police Council who is keenly interested in the integrity and dignity of this ICT unit, because he knows what the Budget looks like.

Dont be surprised, if he bumps in at the beginning, during or POP for personnal inspection.

"

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 6:25am On May 10, 2013
Gud morning,hope u guys are preparing sha.am stil trying to investigate wot av been told b4 i throw d bomb to d house.probably 2mao i wi get back to u
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sahaal(m): 6:26am On May 10, 2013
Page 74!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 6:37am On May 10, 2013
Pency camry
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by abefemi: 7:07am On May 10, 2013
@ CCS jaga and don tim good morning to you.pls kindl help us confirm if there will still be sullimentary list coming cos we need to encourage our selves plsss
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 7:47am On May 10, 2013
sahaal: The house is completely dry today. No [b]sensible [/b]informations. Allah ka taimake mu ameen.

i dont knw if some of u dont go through ur post after hitting the submit button? its insulting to say that all that have posted did not make sense.

a simple, "any one with info on our cause would suffice"

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 7:50am On May 10, 2013
abefemi: @ CCS jaga and don tim good morning to you.pls kindl help us confirm if there will still be sullimentary list coming cos we need to encourage our selves plsss

good morning to you too, am sure jaga has something, he'll sure drop it today.i think.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 7:54am On May 10, 2013
Don Tim:

i dont knw if some of u dont go through ur post after hitting the submit button? its insulting to say that all that have posted did not make sense.

Very mature nd intelligent. Good one Don
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 8:38am On May 10, 2013
Ccs Jaga, pls give us d brief. Am sure it will keep ppl going in dis thread. No matter how much u investigate, u'l neva b so sure until PSC themselves contacts us because they'v not really bn very certain. By d way u can always update d house if there is any change dat contradicts ur info. Pls just share d info, We just want to knw wot is going on, we want to be sure something is being done. Please.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:08am On May 10, 2013
COMMON MEN !

DONT BE AFRAID TO SAY WHAT YOU'VE GAT TO SAY . . .

DONT BE SCARED TO DO WHAT YOU'VE GAT TO DO . . .

According to Respect Baba, I repeat and I quote.

"ITS ONLY GOD THAT CAN SAY A THING AND IT COMES TO PASS, 100% GUARANTEED"

SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT IS IT CONTESTABLE?

THAT EVEN THERE ARE MANY THINGS OUR NIGERIA'S GCFRs HAVE SAID THAT DID NOT COME TO PASS . . .

SO, WHAT IS YOUR STRESS?

I HOPE ITS NOT MORE THAN FORCE OVER AREA.

BE CHEERFUL GUYS . . .

GOD IS GOOD THATS WHY THE BEST IS YET TO COME . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 9:39am On May 10, 2013
abefemi: @ CCS jaga and don tim good morning to you.pls kindl help us confirm if there will still be sullimentary list coming cos we need to encourage our selves plsss

Where are the people that raised dust on supp list? They should give us update. Do they normally bring out sup list in any recruitment? If PSC are working on any sup list, it may be for those going to college which is normal for any admission just saying sha.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sahaal(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2013
Don Tim:

In the house as for now, the sensibility for any infor is when and where are we going for the training. Any one with this infor pls report immediately.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 10:50am On May 10, 2013
OK,

IS SAHAAL NOW A MARSHAL . . . ?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 2:17pm On May 10, 2013
millionjoys: OK,

IS SAHAAL NOW A MARSHAL . . . ?

Shall we not let him wear 'his' crown, as he now claims to determine sensible. funny guy.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:32pm On May 10, 2013
LETS WAIT PATIENTLY TO SEE HOW TODAY WILL END . . .

GOD IS WORKING OUT SOMETHING GOOD FOR US RIGHT NOW . . .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:08pm On May 10, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday announced the appointment of former Inspector General of Police, Mr. Mike Okiro, as the next chairman of Police Service Commission (PSC) and appealed to the Senate to confirm his nomination.

Okiro will replace Mr. Parry Osayande, a retired Deputy Inspector General of Police, whose tenure expires soon.

The president also named a former President of the Senate, Senator Ken Nnamani, as the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Chairman-designate and Justice K.M.O. Kekere-Ekun as justice of the Supreme Court.

Kekere-Ekun’s nomination as a justice of the Supreme Court is based on the recommendation of the National Judicial Commission (NJC).

The president appealed to the Senate to confirm all the appointments with a sense of urgency.

Jonathan, in a letter to the Senate President, David Mark, said the appointment of Okiro was subject to Section 154 (1) of the 1999 Constitution (as amended) which stipulates that appointments into the PSC shall be subject to Senate’s confirmation.

Other PSC nominees whose confirmation was being sought by the president are Yakubu Mohammed, a retired Deputy Inspector General of Police from Katsina in the North-west; retired Justice Olufunke Adekeye (Osun, South-west); Aisha Tukur (Taraba, North-east); Mrs. Comfort Obi (Imo, South-east); Chief Gem Torngee (Benue, North Central) and Dr. Otive Igbuzor (Delta, South-south).

Members of the governing board of ICRC as contained in Jonathan’s letter to the Senate President are Mr. Aminu Dikko (Kaduna) as the director general; Mrs. Comfort Saro-Wiwa (Rivers), Mrs. Janet Adeyemi (Ondo), Mrs. Yabawa Wabi (Borno); Hon. Musa Elayo (Nasarawa) and Mr. A. U. Kanu (Abia).

He also implored the Senate to confirm the nomination of Mr. Adolphous Joe-Ekpe as the Director General of the National Lottery Commission in observation of Section (cool (1a) of the National Lottery Act 2005.

And in a surprise move, Jonathan announced the withdrawal of Adesoji Efuntayo whom he had earlier nominated as Secretary of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) a fortnight ago and replaced him with Emmanuel Aremo.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:17pm On May 10, 2013
Assistant Inspector-General of Police in charge of Zone 2, Lagos, Mamman Tsafe, on Thursday described the appointment of a former Inspector-General of Police, Mike Okiro, as the new chairman of the Police Service Commission as a blessing to the Force.

Tsafe in a telephone interview, said with Okiro’s record, it was obvious he would bring changes to the commission.

He said, “Okiro is known to be an agent of change. He made positive changes while he was the IG and he would surely do the same for the commission.

“In my opinion, this is the best appointment in the history of the PSC and he will perform very well because he is a man of integrity.”

AIG in charge of Zone 5, Benin, Hashimu Argungu, also said the appointment was worth celebrating.

The former Ogun State Police Commissioner said, “My colleagues and I have been jubilating ever since we heard the announcement. We are happy over the development because we know it is a step in the right direction. If he did well as the IG, then he would do well as the chairman of the PSC.”
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by unstoppable4eva: 11:33pm On May 10, 2013
Dis is nt an assumption.
And we kno that All things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who r d called accordin to His purpose.Rom 8:28

Do u kno that u actaully kno that all things r workin together for ur good?

Mr Mike Okiro was apointed by God because of ur owm good.so relax n giv thanks to God who has made all things to b in ur favour.

Watchout for blissful wk ahead as d new head resumes office.
Rememba God knos d best for all of us.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 7:00am On May 11, 2013
HAPPY MARLEY DAY....LADIES&GENTLEMEN,WHAT EVER GOES UP MUST COME DOWN..STAY BLESSED
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 10:25am On May 11, 2013
Un-behalf of ICT PROFN'L CADETS & all member of nairalanders, I wish to condole wit the bereaved families of the SLAIN POLICE OFFICERS by d OMBATSE MILITIA GROUP. The action of d group was not only unacceptable but also revolting, this circle of impunity being perpetrated by anti-peace groups must end. Enough is Enough! BE VIGILANT & remenber 2 wear ur BLACK ARM BANDS as direct by d IGP.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 11:04am On May 11, 2013
This is d time we must all work 2gather 2 SALVAGE OUR NATION 4rm d hands of d few unpopular Terorist groups. I persuade u all 2 join hands in d fights against this disgruntled & uncompromising militant groups.
I fore one will be absolutely delighted if crime & creminality is reduce 2 d bearest minimum.
I sympathise wit the bereaved families of the falling HEROS in recent days in BORNO, BAYELSA, NASARAWA States and elsewhere!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 12:10pm On May 11, 2013
Please, I need help urgently.

Its in form of a Story and a Question, and I need answers, opinions from both general and personal perspectives. . .

There we go . . .

About forthnight ago, I was transporting some of my properties from a state to another in Nigeria.

As usual, these Road Safety guys just stopped my car and started ranting that my Fire Extinguisher is fake after they have asked for many things which I showed them.

So, while others were busy catching other vehicles with one problem or the other. The one left to deal with me started "harrasing" me, telling me that my car would be driven to their base . . .

After a lot of "begging" this remained adamant After 30 mins.

Thereafter, I now told him that why has he decided to embarass me since we are all working together in the interest of the Nation's Security.

That I am an ASP, though I yet to go for training.

He continued to show himself until some hi - tech calls started entering my phone from Great ICT Officers like you, who are POTENTIAL IGP in the future.

Then his shakara started reducing and he started using style to pull out of the case. So both of us started exchanging pleasantries and compliments and he released all he has collected from my driver.

Now, here is the issue . . .

IS IT IDEAL FOR US TO HAVE IDENTIFIED OURSELVES AS A POLICE OFFICERS WHEN WE HAVE NOT GONE FOR TRAINING . . .?

THOUGH, I REMEMBER JUST LIKE YESTERDAY AT DIGITAL BRIDGE INSTITUTE IN ABUJA.
THE FIRST MAN THAT ATTENDED TO US SAID SOMETHING THAT IS IMPORTANT . . .
HE SAID, "YOUR JOURNEY TO JOINING US STARTS FROM HERE"

THAT MEANS . . .

IT IS STEP BY STEP . . .

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU,

MY GREAT ICT OFFICERS . . .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 1:02pm On May 11, 2013
Abrespect: Enough is Enough! BE VIGILANT & remenber 2 wear ur BLACK ARM BANDS as direct by d IGP.
If u wish 2 critize d above STATEMENT U ARE VERY MUCH FREE 2 DO SO RATHER THAN RESORT 2 FORMULATION OR POSTULATE STORIES 2 ESTABLISH UR POINTS. With all sense of responsibility I'm hapi 2 say, GOD has made me WHO I'M IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by realmee: 2:13pm On May 11, 2013
This a new dawn........ Watch out for greater things to come, let the hopeless be full of hope, for those who had nobody to fight for them, u only need God to fight for U and He has acqually taken over the paddle. Just rest your case at His foot and watch Him turn things around for good [Exodus 14:14].
God bless you all, and happy Marleys day.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 2:25pm On May 11, 2013
realmee: This a new dawn........ Watch out for greater things to come, let the hopeless be full of hope, for those who had nobody to fight for them, u only need God to fight for U and He has acqually taken over the paddle. Just rest your case at His foot and watch Him turn things around for good [Exodus 14:14].
God bless you all, and happy Marleys day.

WOW!!! What a Favour!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:32pm On May 11, 2013
THIS WEEK HAS GONE BUT THE HOPE IS STILL HERE . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Tripen: 4:36pm On May 11, 2013
Am happy for any potencial cadet ASP or INSP. You have choosen to serve, I know you do have a rethink when you here the killing of a police man, believe me you joined the force at a right time when ICT proffesionalism is needed. The G-Department will welcome your skills greatly...as a cadet, you are trained to be an officer, I wish u all success...

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 6:00pm On May 11, 2013
Some people just filled this 74 with unnecessary information, just want us to know that this trend is for ICT, though I have very good and genuine info for the house but I wont share it cos of some antagonists in the house. Happy weekend
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sahaal(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2013
kelvin2yk: Some people just filled this 74 with unnecessary information, just want us to know that this trend is for ICT, though I have very good and genuine info for the house but I wont share it cos of some antagonists in the house. Happy weekend
Voice out ur horrors pls!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 6:14pm On May 11, 2013
sahaal: Voice out ur horrors pls!
I said it

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:28pm On May 11, 2013
kevin2yk needs to drink ogogoro before he says it . . .

But your news may be outdated if you dont say it at the right time . .

Remember, Wisdom is knowing when to speak your mind and when to mind what you speak . . .

I beg, ASPs Don Tim and ccs Jaga give am small of your bottles make the man speak those slang you use to talk . .
omalante omelentta aguare shalue of obatala etc . . .

Joking . . .

Kelvin . . .

to be serious , , , we have heard worse if it is a bad news and we have heard good if its a better news
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 6:33pm On May 11, 2013
grin grin grin

I just dey laugh.............................................

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.