Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (310907 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by unstoppable4eva: 8:07pm On May 11, 2013
@kelvin2yk

Communication is d only growth of dis forum.keepin dat hint to urself is nt d right tin for dis family, except if u r jokin.

No time for joke again o. We need infos whether real or guesses-we hv intelligent ICT officers in dis house to view ur points correctly.

All I kno is dat, next wk is far better than dis wk,because I am a light dat shines brighter n brighter unto a perfect day.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 9:18pm On May 11, 2013
[quote author=milliojoys
That I am an ASP, though I yet to go for training.
IS IT IDEAL FOR US TO HAVE IDENTIFIED OURSELVES AS A POLICE OFFICERS WHEN WE HAVE NOT GONE FOR TRAINING . . .?
[/quote]
bros dat 1 na real impersonation(impersonation is a brutal sin),and impersonation is against d law of dis country UNDER SECTION 132 OF PENAL CODE state dat ''whoever, pretends to hold any particular office,knowing that he does not hold such office or falsefuly personate any other person holding such office and in such assumed character does or attempt to do any act under colour of such,shall be punished with imprisonment for up to 3years or with fine or both
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 9:34pm On May 11, 2013
Information reaching me last week dat i said i wanted to verify b4 i disclose it,was dat,is because of d salary dat they wi b paying us@d trainin ground dt is delaying in d sense dat,they cannot just push us to training ground without any provision and in which d IGP cannot execute dat @his own jurisdiction without d signatory/consent of d PSC chairman.moreover Okiro is aware of dis recruitment nw,and i was told also dat Okiro wi resume fully on Monday meaning next week full of testimony.concernin d training everytin is set just d provision.fenks update later

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 10:32pm On May 11, 2013
Did I miss much? No, am here nw.

Mj leave dat guy jor,jaga go take care of am. I av info n its legitimate,it says ....

PEACE!

C ya all soon.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 10:35pm On May 11, 2013
ccs Jaga: Information reaching me last week dat i said i wanted to verify b4 i disclose it,was dat,is because of d salary dat they wi b paying us@d trainin ground dt is delaying in d sense dat,they cannot just push us to training ground without any provision and in which d IGP cannot execute dat @his own jurisdiction without d signatory/consent of d PSC chairman.moreover Okiro is aware of dis recruitment nw,and i was told also dat Okiro wi resume fully on Monday meaning next week full of testimony.concernin d training everytin is set just d provision.fenks update later

Hmmmmm............................
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 3:06am On May 12, 2013
ccs Jaga: Information reaching me last week dat i said i wanted to verify b4 i disclose it,was dat,is because of d salary dat they wi b paying us@d trainin ground dt is delaying in d sense dat,they cannot just push us to training ground without any provision and in which d IGP cannot execute dat @his own jurisdiction without d signatory/consent of d PSC chairman.moreover Okiro is aware of dis recruitment nw,and i was told also dat Okiro wi resume fully on Monday meaning next week full of testimony.concernin d training everytin is set just d provision.fenks update later
How on earth can Sir Mike Okiro assumes duty when he has not been confirmed by the Senate
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:02am On May 12, 2013
SO, WE DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT WE ARE POLICE OFFICERS . . .?

THE LAST TIME I VISITED THE DPO THAT SIGNED MY FORM TO TELL HIM ABOUT THE APPROVED LIST . . .

THE DPO SAID, "CONGRATS, YOU ARE NOW ONE OF US"

OR WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE ABOVE?

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by unstoppable4eva: 6:53am On May 12, 2013
@ mjoys don't mind them jor.

As for me, I am a Bold senior police officer.

God has made me a successful, galant,peaceful,prosperous,dangerous,healthy n favour police officer. So y shud I wait to go train b4 callin maself a police guy.

Dis is d wk of favours,we r advancing n gainin grounds in our jobs.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 7:11am On May 12, 2013
@Millionjoy don't mind d DPO ooooo,i beg ooooo police job no b seresere campere,if it hapens nw d DPO wi deny u,a police is d 1 put in place,charged to watch over the rich and d poor.Guard their wealth their pittance;wealth amased stacked away;little pittance tucked away;A plane is crached,a child is missing ask him:the workers picketing,the wife is feuding report to him,a baby dumped abroad,a corpse lying about send for him who is called a police officer in which u are yet to b trained to carryout this responsibility in d light of this military zone KEEP OFF
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 7:33am On May 12, 2013
[quote author=kelvin2yk]
How on earth can Sir Mike Okiro assumes duty when he has not been confirmed by the Senate[/quote
i guess u also av a source pls contact him to confirm anytin relating to dat,instead of argueing blindly on dis forum,and for as many dat av info dat refuse to share it,to hell wit u,and for as many dat don't av bt claim to av 1 in d hope to av prestige on dis forum,May ur first born resemble ur neighbor,but i surely believe dat 1 day peter wil be seperated from Bernabas

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:41am On May 12, 2013
ANOTHER ONE HERE . . .

I WAS ON A BIKE ONE DAY . . .
A POLICE JUST STOPPED THE OKADA GUY AND REMOVED THE KEY . . .
THAT GUY STARTED FIDGETING, I TOLD THE GUY TO RELAX, I WENT STRAIGHT TO THE POLICE WITH BOLDNESS, I TOLD THEM I AM A POLICE OFFICER TOO . . .
THEY WERE JUST LAUGHING AT ME . . . THEY SAID, YOU, THIS SMALL BOY . . .

THEY TOOK ME TO THEIR OC AND HE ASKED ME TO IDENTIFY MYSELF AND I SAID ITS UNDER PROCESSING, THAT I AM JUST PREPARING TO GO FOR TRAINING . . .

THEY SAID . . . WHICH RANK?

I REPLIED CONFIDENTLY . . . ASP !

THEY WERE AMAZED . . .
THEY ALL SAID AT THE SAME TIME CONGRATS BROS . . . SO YOU BE CADET . . . NA WA O.

THEY ALL SHOOK MY HAND AND THEY FREE THE OKADA GUY HAPPILY . . .

THAT WAS MY LAST WEEK EXPERIENCE . .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 8:01am On May 12, 2013
@Millionjoy I guess the highest rank among dem is inspector
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Tripen: 9:10am On May 12, 2013
@MJ,I believe this is not an Officer you want to become, With such ideology you have now, you can not grow in the force, I see an officer who is bent on intimidating junior officers, Your calling is much more than that, you must respect the line of duty, remember there is no head without a neck. Your Job as ICT cardet is far beyond galivanting with okada looking for a sargent to show-off. Be carefull u may be injured oh

4 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Tripen: 9:15am On May 12, 2013
@ccjaga, no rank is "just" in the police force, don't sound like you are altimate atall, well you are still a civilian so you still think and act like one, is not your fault

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 12:16pm On May 12, 2013
Tripen: @ccjaga, no rank is "just" in the police force, don't sound like you are altimate atall, well you are still a civilian so you still think and act like one, is not your fault
Bros, I'm move with this ur talk. Gud one keep it up!
Hapi sunday 2 all.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 12:28pm On May 12, 2013
O boy!! Lwkmd ...

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 1:52pm On May 12, 2013
WHA O O O . . .

YOU GUYS DIDN'T GET IT . . .

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT BEING INORDINATELY AMBITIOUS HERE . . .

AM ONLY SIMPLY ASKING THAT WHAT IS OUR STATUS HERE . . .?

ARE WE ALREADY IN ?

OR

ARE WE ALREADY AT THE ENTRANCE ?

OR

ARE WE JUST CONSOLING OURSELVES ?

WITH THIS ILLUSTRATION, I THINK WE ARE CLEAR . . .

THANKS GUYS
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Tripen: 2:09pm On May 12, 2013
If one can stay in this forum one year without being enlisted why can't you stay one month after bn enlisted. Patience@all
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 2:27pm On May 12, 2013
@Tripen ur right "Patience" but millions is also on point cos this platform is an avenue for us to Brainstorm,reason,advise&give each other courage...the recriutment process has been long & tasking,GOD has done it but with a little patience we will soon be proper Cadets,ROME wasn't built in a Day
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 3:21pm On May 12, 2013
Dis is my first comment in this forum because I'm finally feeling this 'millions' dude.... wink

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Tripen: 4:09pm On May 12, 2013
I think is high time we plan on creating an online forum that would be authenticated, for security reasons, I have bn in this forum from the begining but failed to coment bcus any little leak is a compromise, many people online get latest update from this forum so keep ur personal ID safe, like I saw sm1 sharing phone number nd bus stop on this forum, can't just help my sef buh laf.

@MJ I have drawn inspirations from you even when things were not yeT settled, u ar a comrade.

Cadet INSP, ASP don't be deterd we are there.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Tripen: 4:15pm On May 12, 2013
I have a puzzle, as officers of the law, what crime goes with impunity but attempt to commit it is punishable by law??I need answers frm great officers
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 5:52pm On May 12, 2013
MIKE OKIRO NOT FIT TO CHAIR POLICE SERVICE COMMISSION-by Falana
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 6:14pm On May 12, 2013
Falana is only suggesting from my understanding and his reasons are not concrete he says sir Mike is a card bearing member of PDP, this falana of a guy is just a critic AIG Micheal Zuckomor and other high ranking officers in the force are already congratulating Okiro and say it is a welcome development

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Tripen: 6:41pm On May 12, 2013
Ask Falana if PSC is INEC, ask him if there is APC,,,or PDP police, is high time people stop ranting, he should as well tell Nigeria Ministers to quit PDP. How does PSC concern partisan politics? The young man often seek for cheap publications

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 9:55pm On May 12, 2013
@cross dts a nice comment from u,he is suggesting and there is no concrete evidence to back it up,in d sense dat maybe he has met or see dis man in any conference or political gathering b4 and other evidence like dat.....................
@u Tripen am nt sure u call ur number 7 into attention b4 posting anytin here.and am nt quite sure dat u always go through dis forum everyday,cos if u do,u wil know dat dis commission is been ruled by politicians,try to open page 61 to 70 and see comments about dis commission.anyway is nt ur fault is because dat u av childish mentality
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Tripen: 10:52pm On May 12, 2013
@ CCjaga, I wonder why you pick on me, MR.Mike Okiro is a PDP card carried member.

He contested to represent FCT in the senate but failed' is not secret or hidden.

Falana or lafana, he should stop raising unnecesary dust and Noise.

Politics and PSC are two diffrent things, being a politician or PDP member donot conote negativity. PSC is only a regulatory commision and their role is clearly in the act of the law that created it in 1999 constitution.

My brother and friend @jaga am sorry if I offended you but be sure that abusing me do not spell a prospective officer of nigeria dream.

God bless nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by geetee25(m): 11:42pm On May 12, 2013
I was told d previous released list is going to be reviewed......
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 6:37am On May 13, 2013
@geetee25 am not trying to stampede your statement but I want us to be objective & logical with our reasoning,how can a List that has been on an organisation like Psc's site for close to 3weeks be reviewed I bet u if that list had an issue it wudn't have survived 3days on the site..but it's a free world if wishes were horses,dou if I didn't make the list I wudn't still wish it be reviewed God know's I for don move on tai tai like I did for SON,SSS,DSSC.Have a wonderful&blessed week comrades,can't wait to see u all @camp

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:53am On May 13, 2013
geetee25: I was told d previous released list is going to be reviewed......

Yes, you are right . . .

PSC held a meeting last week and the only issue with the list is those names without sort code.

In that case, they will only edit the list by putting their respective sort codes.

But, I have learnt a lesson in life . . .

" NEVER SAY NEVER AND NEVER SAY ALWAYS "

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN THIS WEEK BUT I PRAY THAT WE SHOULD BE CALLED AT THE END OF JUNE OR EARLY JULY 2013 IN JESUS NAME.

THIS WEEK IS FRAUGHT WITH BLESSINGS MAKE SURE YOU ARE AT ALERT TO CATCH YOUR OWN . . .

C H E E R S . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by geetee25(m): 7:31am On May 13, 2013
Even I dnt want to belif dat d list wud be amended or whatever but let just look at d case of inspectors, out of 24 candidates went for d interview in B4 why all of dem made d list while only 3 candidates out of 52 in B3 made list....?

Lets be frank to oursef, d released list is totally unfair

But na PSC sabi jor

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 3:10pm On May 13, 2013
Tripen:
My brother and friend @jaga am sorry if I offended you but be sure that abusing me do not spell a prospective officer of nigeria dream.

God bless nigeria

Very mature 1 coming 4rm u. Bravo brother, Bravo!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.