Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (310326 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arizona20: 1:14pm On May 23, 2013
pls house,has senate confirmed d appointment of Okiro n co?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 1:42pm On May 23, 2013
Just remembering Gfrey6.

May Almighty God bless you where ever you are . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Gfrey6(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2013
millionjoys: Just remembering Gfrey6.

May Almighty God bless you where ever you are . . .
AMEN bro
just dat after d disappointment
God in now blessing me in a different way so i Pray dey call u guys soon, wishing everyone GODs unending blessings with PSC or anywhere u find urself, lets make Nigeria better, love you all
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2013
arizona20: pls house,has senate confirmed d appointment of Okiro n co?

Does that affect the delay ? I actually feel we won't resume in less than 3weeks,judging from Kano/Lagos college availability , but I honestly hope its next monday

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by omokinky(f): 5:17pm On May 23, 2013
arizona20: pls house,has senate confirmed d appointment of Okiro n co?
Their screening exercise ended ystday & a memo was raised 2 dat effect. So hopefully soon they will be confirmed.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 10:45pm On May 23, 2013
Be expecting SMS from POL SER COM any moment from now . . .

Till later . . .

C H E E R U P
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:11am On May 24, 2013
. . . HAPPY WEEKEND . . .

THANK GOD, ITS FRIDAY
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 6:28am On May 24, 2013
2013-05-24
Today shall be a great day IJN(AMEN)
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:50am On May 24, 2013
SOMETHING HAPPENED ON THIS FORUM EXACTLY A MONTH AGO . . .

I MEAN THE APPROVED LIST . . .

GOD CAN STILL DO IT AGAIN . . .
THAT PSC UPDATE THEIR SITE . . .

BUT WHAT I HEARD IS THAT WE SHALL BE CONTACTED 2 WEEKS TO THE TRAINING . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 6:59am On May 24, 2013
Liars desist from this act of lying. Memo from 'E' dept to psc is still under processing....I guess by next week they suppose to finish it cos it is the sole responsibility of the psc to recruit cadet inspr. above to the force and it is the work of 'E' dept to provides training venue, duration, and resumption date. Gud a.m

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2013
kelvin2yk: Liars desist from this act of lying. Memo from 'E' dept to psc is still under processing....I guess by next week they suppose to finish it cos it is the sole responsibility of the psc to recruit cadet inspr. above to the force and it is the work of 'E' dept to provides training venue, duration, and resumption date. Gud a.m

Kelvin is right guys!

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by born2bgr8: 9:20am On May 24, 2013
millionjoys: SOMETHING HAPPENED ON THIS FORUM EXACTLY A MONTH AGO . . .

I MEAN THE APPROVED LIST . . .

GOD CAN STILL DO IT AGAIN . . .
THAT PSC UPDATE THEIR SITE . . .

BUT WHAT I HEARD IS THAT WE SHALL BE CONTACTED 2 WEEKS TO THE TRAINING . . .
@M J or whatever, i have been following ur post for quite sometime now. I observed one thing about u. U want people to believe that u are informed. But i think someone has to tell u the truth and that is exactly what am doing. You are not informed and u should have realized that a long time ago and stop posting predictions and speculations that will never come to be. The ugliest part is that when u post u do it as if u are too sure but none will come to pass. Y not say u are speculating or that there is a rumour or things like that or better still keep mute and watch as things unfold..........heed this piece of advice if u are wise

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2013
born2bgr8:
@M J or whatever, i have been following ur post for quite sometime now. I observed one thing about u. U want people to believe that u are informed. But i think someone has to tell u the truth and that is exactly what am doing. You are not informed and u should have realized that a long time ago and stop posting predictions and speculations that will never come to be. The ugliest part is that when u post u do it as if u are too sure but none will come to pass. Y not say u are speculating or that there is a rumour or things like that or better still keep mute and watch as things unfold..........heed this piece of advice if u are wise

Well said!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by jimmybadung: 10:49am On May 24, 2013
kelvin2yk: Liars desist from this act of lying. Memo from 'E' dept to psc is still under processing....I guess by next week they suppose to finish it cos it is the sole responsibility of the psc to recruit cadet inspr. above to the force and it is the work of 'E' dept to provides training venue, duration, and resumption date. Gud a.m

Chairman kelvin2yk, i'm trying to find any information you have given in this forum that has come to pass, that gives you the right to call someone a liar, but i did not find any. You can invariably say the person is telling lies and not call someone a liar. I think you have to wait till the information you have given comes to pass before you can have such rights to insult anyone.
Secondly Even if it is the E department that approves the training venue, duration, and resumption date, it is still the PSC that will pass it across to us,so everything still boils down to the PSC.
No hard feeling kelvin2yk, i know you are a gr8 guy, just taught i correct what i felt was wrong.

@ALL, HAVE A FULFILLED WIKND.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 10:56am On May 24, 2013
jimmybadung:

Chairman kelvin2yk, i'm trying to find any information you have given in this forum that has come to pass, that gives you the right to call someone a liar, but i did not find any. You can invariably say the person is telling lies and not call someone a liar. I think you have to wait till the information you have given comes to pass before you can have such rights to insult anyone.
Secondly Even if it is the E department that approves the training venue, duration, and resumption date, it is still the PSC that will pass it across to us,so everything still boils down to the PSC.
No hard feeling kelvin2yk, i know you are a gr8 guy, just taught i correct what i felt was wrong.

@ALL, HAVE A FULFILLED WIKND.

Thx for the observation but i must add this that i hate when people are giving lies in this forum and behaving as if they are the only one who has oga at the top, claim who they are not and most painful thing is that they are not giving them right and correct info...though nobody is perfect...but i wont say what is not genuine or right...hv a pleasant day and wknd

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by daUnborn(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2013
jimmybadung:

Chairman kelvin2yk, i'm trying to find any information you have given in this forum that has come to pass, that gives you the right to call someone a liar, but i did ...

He who tells a lie is called a lair. I am not saying the guy is a lair though. just trying to point out something from your post. cheers
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 5:34pm On May 24, 2013
I HEREBY TENDER MY RESIGNATION POST AND QUIT FROM THIS FORUM IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS . . .

THANK YOU ALL
AND
GOD BLESS YOU ALL . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 5:42pm On May 24, 2013
millionjoys: I HEREBY TENDER MY RESIGNATION POST AND QUIT FROM THIS FORUM IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS . . .

THANK YOU ALL
AND
GOD BLESS YOU ALL . . .

LWKMD....... grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 6:31pm On May 24, 2013
So that's it for the week ?
No gist ? Naija sef
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 10:59pm On May 24, 2013
Goodnight
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2013
tongue that resignation is long over due, but better late than never!! When you see the guy that talks off-point in camp, you'd know its mj!

4 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2013
grin
eddie1: tongue that resignation is long over due, but better late than never!! When you see the guy that talks off-point in camp, you'd know its mj!

grin

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 11:45am On May 25, 2013
tallceejay: grin

grin

It remains one person to tender his resignation post from this forum, you know urself...in case u dont know dat u r d one, let me help u out (cc**a*a)

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 11:46am On May 25, 2013
It remains one person to tender his resignation post from this forum, you know urself...in case u dont know dat u r d one, let me help u out (cc**a*a)
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2013
@MJ, I honestly hope you preserve whatever honour is left of you by ensuring this resignation is PERMANENT. I remember you resigning sometime late last year, only to show face again. Please remain in seclusion and do not surface again and see if you can regain your lost glory which to me is irredeemably battered.

Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 1:47pm On May 25, 2013
@MJ u nor the try@ all,sometime last week u put me in a group u refered to as cowards...if no be olopa work /nairaland ehhh chai I for observe u majorly,u fink this is childs play or boys scout abi When the chips are down u'll know better

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2013
Well well well thank God today x saturday we r counting down days 2 our training camp keep on buying yo white sniiiiikkkers, BYC,Boxxerz,& short dnt 4get d must important thing Mosquito Net.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by abogonye: 3:26pm On May 25, 2013
This is how some people will leave the job in shame.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 4:17pm On May 25, 2013
kelvin2yk:

Replying my post means u r speaking to me ?
Wetin I do u nah
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 4:29pm On May 25, 2013
tallceejay:

Replying my post means u r speaking to me ?
Wetin I do u nah

I am not referring to u my good guy but d person knows himself cos they are two ln this forum who are too insultive, giving fake info and feeling they are on top of the world dat was y I abbreviated his username for him to know
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by pluto: 4:53pm On May 25, 2013
ALL IS WELL AND SET.
THANK YOU ALLAH MORE AND MORE.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 5:28pm On May 25, 2013
pluto: ALL IS WELL AND SET.
THANK YOU ALLAH MORE AND MORE.

Pluto how far ? All don set ? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.