Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (310337 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sahaal(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2013
kelvin2yk:

I am not referring to u my good guy but d person knows himself cos they are two ln this forum who are too insultive, giving fake info and feeling they are on top of the world dat was y I abbreviated his username for him to know

U mean ccsjaga?

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 12:47am On May 26, 2013
@u instead of parabulating,u should av write my username in full(u ar nt a man enough),any way i jst wnt to bring out some point from ur post
1.Resignation letter
2.apology letter
from who?to who?because of?hmmm wel ojo ibadan tiro,won ti ko eyele po mon adie,Kelvin Ikeduba whatever u call urxef pls we don't reharse here un(ok).and pls try to change d following in dat ur computer system.
1.RAM:is working at a low speed try to double it
2.keyboard:is not responding well
3.Cable:check so as to b very sure dat it is rightly connected to d appropriate port cos is not receiving d right packet from d hub(PSC)
4.Topology:change from ring topology to any type of topology cos d packet been passed to ur computer is not for u neither for nairalanders,is met for another set of pple i guess is for d pple they ar set to recruit.cos PSC av already concluded on our training and not ''Memo and E department'' as u claimed.is just dat PSC are not specific(they are human being nt God) dat is y u see informations not manifesting.hummmmmmmmm,kelvin Ikeduba ma ri agbalagba fin ooooo cos olewu

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 1:04pm On May 26, 2013
ccs Jaga: @u instead of parabulating,u should av write my username in full(u ar nt a man enough),any way i jst wnt to bring out some point from ur post
1.Resignation letter
2.apology letter
from who?to who?because of?hmmm wel ojo ibadan tiro,won ti ko eyele po mon adie,Kelvin Ikeduba whatever u call urxef pls we don't reharse here un(ok).and pls try to change d following in dat ur computer system.
1.RAM:is working at a low speed try to double it
2.keyboard:is not responding well
3.Cable:check so as to b very sure dat it is rightly connected to d appropriate port cos is not receiving d right packet from d hub(PSC)
4.Topology:change from ring topology to any type of topology cos d packet been passed to ur computer is not for u neither for nairalanders,is met for another set of pple i guess is for d pple they ar set to recruit.cos PSC av already concluded on our training and not ''Memo and E department'' as u claimed.is just dat PSC are not specific(they are human being nt God) dat is y u see informations not manifesting.hummmmmmmmm,kelvin Ikeduba ma ri agbalagba fin ooooo cos olewu

Ccjaga, aja to ba fe sonu, ki n gbo fere olode., let us be mindful the way we talk in this forum cos u dont know who is who and they are some pple right there watching our comments. And for your info, d list comprises both civilian and in-service policemen so be careful, a word is enough for the wise
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 3:57pm On May 26, 2013
undecidedkelvin & jaga! Boring rivalry

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2013
Good afternoon
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2013
Good afternoon my prospective officers i am begging all of you to please forgive one another in the name of almighty GOD who has been forgiven,merciful and helping us to this level since the begginig of the exercise. I am sure the authority of d psc won't be happy with what is happning here pls let us be our brothers keeper because a dynamic officers shud be able to tolerate and endure one another especialy in a puplic domain .we shuld know that human being is bound to make mistake as nobody is perfect except GOD once again let us unite ourself and enjoye the initial love in the name of espirit -de- corps

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by edydear(f): 2:55pm On May 27, 2013
Gudday guys, @all you guys are fighting and insulting yourselves for nothing cos the people that have the correct info or who visit FORCE HQ or are well connected to the ogas at the top don't even open dis forum let alone say anything yet u guys are here fighting for nothing, if your name is the first list goodluck to you, therefore be patient for others cos until the supplimentary list is approved whether publish or not the date for resumption won't be fix, if you like believe it or leave it you are entile to your believe. SO YOU GUYS MUST WAIT FOR OTHERS..........

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 3:05pm On May 27, 2013
Guys I don't think u get the concept of suplimentary list ooo,it only applies when some 1 from the main list fails to turn up for training u can check from the npf site the directive for those on SUP list(that's for the Degree guys they just took) so let's hope it is a 2nd list not a SUP list cos I doubt that with the rate of unemployment in naija any1 will fail to report to camp on the given date

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 4:22pm On May 27, 2013
edydear: Gudday guys, @all you guys are fighting and insulting yourselves for nothing cos the people that have the correct info or who visit FORCE HQ or are well connected to the ogas at the top don't even open dis forum let alone say anything yet u guys are here fighting for nothing, if your name is the first list goodluck to you, therefore be patient for others cos until the supplimentary list is approved whether publish or not the date for resumption won't be fix, if you like believe it or leave it you are entile to your believe. SO YOU GUYS MUST WAIT FOR OTHERS..........

guy.....i was at the Force Headquarters this afternoon even went to 'E' Department (Training), the letter from PSC has been minuted by the oga at the top to his subordinate to liaise with 'G' Dept for processing, it is one CSP that handling it
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ajaynew: 4:31pm On May 27, 2013
Cross007: Guys I don't think u get the concept of suplimentary list ooo,it only applies when some 1 from the main list fails to turn up for training u can check from the npf site the directive for those on SUP list

MR CROSS, I DISCOVERED SOMETHING WITH YOU, ANYTIME SOMEONE POST ANYTHING ON SUP LIST, YOU MUST RISE TO EITHER DEFEND D LIST RELEASED OR YOU COUNTER THE SUP STUFF, ITS NOT WRONG DEFENDING THE LIST OR COUNTERING THE SUP LIST BUT YOURS IS EVERY POST AGAINST THE LIST OR FOR SUP LIST IS A POST AGAINST YOU. THE LIST RELEASED IS NOT A PERFECT LIST, THIS U MUST UNDERSTAND MY BROTHER, WE HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT AT THE CBT EXAM BUT WERE AT THE MEDICAL, WE HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT AT THE CBT EXAM AND MEDICALS BUT WERE AT THE INTERVIEW AND THIER NAMES WERE ON THE BOARD AND WERE INTERVIEWED, THE INTERVIEW WAS CALLED because THE CHAIRMAN WAS TO RETIRE WITHIN A MONTH AND THE QUICKLY DID EVERYTHING IN A HASTE AND RELEASED THE RESULT. AM NOT AGAINST THE RELEASED RESULT,COS THATS HOW GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT JOBS PROCESS WORKS IN NIGERIA, BUT WHAT AM FIGHTING AGAINST IS THAT YOU SHOULD LEAVE THOSE WHO MAYBE BY FAITH ARE BELIEVING THERE WILL BE A SUP LIST ALONE, DON'T DISCOURAGE THEM MY BROTHER. AND LET ME INFORM YOU THE LIST RELEASED MAY EVEN BE REVIEWED BY D NEW MAN COMING IN AND IMAGINE YOUR NAME MAY NOT BE ON D REVIEWED LIST EVEN IF YOU HAVE AN OGA AT THE TOP. I BELIEVE YOU DONT HAVE AN IDEA OF THE AMOUNT OF UNEMPLOYED WE HAVE IN NIGERIA,MADAM NGOZI SAID 30 MILLION, THATS WHY I FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE NOT PICKED IN A RECRUITMENT PROCESS. EVEN IN AMERICA WE HAVE ISSUES OF LACK OF JOB, BUT NIGERIA'S OWN IS GETTING WORST AND D GOVERNMENT IS DOING NOTING ABOUT THIS.IF YOU ADVERTISE A JOB 4 TOMATO SELLING IN LAGOS,THOUSANDS INCLUDING GRADUATES WILL BE THERE. MY BROTHER ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD AND IT IS NOT YET OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER, THIS POLICE JOB MIGHT NOT EVEN BE THE PLACE WHERE GOD WANTS YOU OR US TO BE. THAT'S WHY WE ALWAYS NEED TO PRAY AND BELIEVE AND BE COMMITTED TO THE THINGS OF GOD, WORKING WITH GOD IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN GET THE BEST DIRECTION IN LIFE AND ALSO PRAY FOR OTHERS.
AM JUST PLANNING TO SEE YOU WHEN WE GET TO CAMP,SO YOU CAN EXPLAIN THOSE PROTESTS YOU EARLIER TOLD SOMEONE YOU HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN,I REALLY WANT TO HERE ABOUT THEM.
@ALL LET ME SAY HERE THAT EVRYTIN IN NIGERIA IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY SECURITY,RECRUITMENT,ELECTRICITY ETC. THAT'S WHY I URGE US IN 2015,LETS TRY AND VOTE OUT THIS PDP GOVERNMENT, THEY HAVE REALY MESSED UP EVRYTIN. LETS LEAVE RELIGION AND TRIBALISM AND VOTE THE RIGHT MAN. 4 ME BUHARI IS MY CANDIDATE.

HAVE A BLISSFUL DAY.

5 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ajaynew: 4:34pm On May 27, 2013
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 5:06pm On May 27, 2013
@ajay new pls kindly go tru my post again except u just looking for the slightest excuse to attack me!! Right from the days of our CBT av always and will always be a realist, was only trying to point out that what we should be praying for is a 2nd list and not a SUP list and I wrote dat in english not french buh I guess u read wot u wanted to read and gave it a whole new meaning!! Wot makes u think my name is on the list?? Y wud I be against a SUP list can I fill up all the vacancies in the ICT unit?? No man is an Island!! Abeg no use me shine read my post again and never u misquote me, and about the protests its no secret dat we'll need to discus in camp I am a dogged comrade and I served as the Ex-officio of National association of Nigerian students(NANS) under the presidency of Comrade JUDE IMAGWE of UNIBEN 2010 regime so its not a covert matter..May God grant us all this job as I am not and will never be a selfish man,buh I will forever remain a REALIST let's pray for a 2nd list and not a SUP list(IF u misquote me again ur on ur own) my hands are clean

4 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2013
UNIBEN! I finished 2007
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 7:02pm On May 27, 2013
@eddie sir Uniben produced the President who was Comrade Jude Imagwe MON he was a masters student then and is presently the senior special adviser to the president on youth and student affairs and the Gen.Secretary comr Western igamu also of uniben,I represented federal university of technology minna and have visited june12 secretariate of ur great institution on several occassions!!Godbless us all and grant us our heart desires, ALUTA CONTINUA
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2013
@aja-new pls dont creat political violent in the house i appeal to all in the house not to reply aja-new
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 9:00pm On May 27, 2013
@aja-new pls dont ignite political war in the house
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2013
cheesy Y wud I be against a SUP list can I fill up all the vacancies in the ICT unit??

cheesy
cheesy
I tire o
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 9:03pm On May 27, 2013
Good one... 25F47C76 is it yours? @cross
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 9:10pm On May 27, 2013
Nope
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 9:13pm On May 27, 2013
tallceejay: cheesy Y wud I be against a SUP list can I fill up all the vacancies in the ICT unit??

cheesy
cheesy
I tire o
I tire pass u Ooo bros...God pas devil
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 10:19pm On May 27, 2013
Dis ur ITK(I Too Know)go stil land u somewhere.Bros pls stop deceiving pple and am sure very soon u wi sti tel us dat PSC av sent a memo to G unit(50 cent crew)for dem to perform for us at d camp.Rumours carrier i beg u stop it oooo.haha kilode u said u went to E department abi to do wot?who are u?wait let me ask u,ao far is E department from IGP office?ao many blocks nt office between d department and IGP office gangan.this is proudness oooo(se karimi) igberaga lo siwaju iparun. Ikeduba Ikeduba Ikeduba
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sahaal(m): 5:57am On May 28, 2013
Morning @all. I hate waiting.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 7:38am On May 28, 2013
I strongly believe dat we are going for training,so either there is info or not we must.so pls let us be patient,and most importantly i wi advice us to be considerate this time around in terms of expenditure so dat we can av sometin to go wit to d camp.
If ur name is included in dat list ones again CONGRATULATIONS cos wot am decoding here is very powerful.there we b a latest before d day runs out IJN.MILLIONJOYS PLS DON'T KEEP SILENT AT US,SAY SOMETHING.
GOOD MORNIN
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2013
Pls where is Delex002 come up with info dont be silent base on what is happning in the house
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 8:11am On May 28, 2013
ccs Jaga: I strongly believe dat we are going for training,so either there is info or not we must.so pls let us be patient,and most importantly i wi advice us to be considerate this time around in terms of expenditure so dat we can av sometin to go wit to d camp.
If ur name is included in dat list ones again CONGRATULATIONS cos wot am decoding here is very powerful.there we b a latest before d day runs out IJN.MILLIONJOYS PLS DON'T KEEP SILENT AT US,SAY SOMETHING.
GOOD MORNIN
mr. ccjaga....everybody wants happiness, no one wants pain but you cant have a rainbow without a little rain even i may not cut the picture of the kind of guy or person you are looking toward to friend but i am who i am. i am not the type that playing a guessing game or proud, i really know what i am saying...Good day Omo Ibadan ki ni show, please let ur show sure oh
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sahaal(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2013
ccs Jaga: I strongly believe dat we are going for training,so either there is info or not we must.so pls let us be patient,and most importantly i wi advice us to be considerate this time around in terms of expenditure so dat we can av sometin to go wit to d camp.
GOOD MORNIN
U pple scared the looser away. Hi mj.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2013
GOOD MORNIN

What r u decoding that is powerful ?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2013
@ccsjaga why not go straight to the point instead of keepeng d house in suspense
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2013
@ccsjaga why not go straight to the point instead of keeping d house in suspense
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2013
I feel the pain of those who did't made d list and i pray that GOD will favour them in another way round . But why are some peple discrediting d process just because they miss it. As against @aja claim how was he able to see the faces of all those that came 4 cbt exam when as 4 me the little faces i saw at the screning were still seen at the interview if the psc was truly biased the said oga on top would have manipulated the process frm beggining and many of us would not have got to the interview stage.I swear to GOD if oga on top realy work i and the second guy frm my state would have missed it.I am therefore using this opportunity to commend psc for the good job done and to GOD for his miracle GOD bear me witness if i lie as this is a testimony not story

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by charlyik: 3:56pm On May 28, 2013
4 those hu made d list i say congrat n 4 us dat didnt make d list just remember dis 'u r rejected for others to accept u', concerning the credibility of d list, d list is not d true refletn of d process. Cos on d day of oral interview/cert screeny a senior officer was discussing wit another officer asking of d chairman list n d oda reply they r working on it by d gate, i was just beside dem. 1s again congrat to those dat made d list. let keep faith God kwn d best 4 us.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 5:25pm On May 28, 2013
@charlyink we shud not judge base on d rumous we heard eventhough in d court of law heresay is not admissible in evidence so let us be sincere with ourselve and judge d issue frm our own personal encounter, assesment and calculation .Again base on what u heard no true agent of the chairman wil say such a thing in d public or to ur hearing.again i pray that in d mist of non God wil provide plenty for those who miss it bye for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.