Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

'just Tell Me What's On Your Mind?' - True Meaning? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'just Tell Me What's On Your Mind?' - True Meaning? (7226 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend / True Meaning Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'just Tell Me What's On Your Mind?' - True Meaning? by WebMonk(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2008
Let me explain.say you're talking with someone who you want to enter a relationship with,and she's not exactly feeling you.then she asks the question above.what does that mean exactly?the question also comes after a disagreement between 2 people who have feelings for each other,the 2 examples where in my last relationship
just want to learn if there's anything attached to it.
Re: 'just Tell Me What's On Your Mind?' - True Meaning? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2008
WebMonk:

say you're talking with someone who you want to enter a relationship with,and she's not exactly feeling you.then she asks the question above.what does that mean exactly?
She needs u to hurry up wid d lyrics so she can drop d nail and move on fast. guys have a way of puttin 2 lives in the "pause" mode when all they do is ramble.
Re: 'just Tell Me What's On Your Mind?' - True Meaning? by yimiton(f): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2008
I detest it when a guy doesn't seem to know what he wants.
If a lady tells you that, it simply means you aren't saying anything. You need to stop blabbing and start talking.

It also shows you are indecisive. I can't stand that in guys at all.
Re: 'just Tell Me What's On Your Mind?' - True Meaning? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2008
It means tell me what you really want, stop playing around.
Re: 'just Tell Me What's On Your Mind?' - True Meaning? by ufobabe(f): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2008
hit the nail!
Re: 'just Tell Me What's On Your Mind?' - True Meaning? by WebMonk(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2008
Why these harsh words?i asked this question cause i told her my mind.i wanted a relationship. Maybe my post was not clear and thus you think i'm wasn't decisive.isn't it plain enough? Yeesh.
I'm asking this question because it doesn't make sense to me for a girl to ask this question and when i really tell her what's on my mind,she says it's ok(incase i need to tell you,the feelings were mutual eventually), then fast forward some weeks later she starts acting all busy and cold. I don't have time for games.so stop the 'i can't stand indecisive men' rant.that's not how to answer a question.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? / My Girl Friend Farts A Lot During Sexual Intercourse / Roman Goddess Share Pawon Bedroom Version.....guy Can't Hold Body Again...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.