Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) (31656 Views)

10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties / Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by MadCow1: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
blackchukky: Hmm if you really want to know why that dog keeps staying at it's late owner Graveside , go look for a Dog, scoop some of it's eye discharge and use it to rub your eyes, finally find a graveyard . I can assure you, you wld see many ghosts walking around.

If you believe this crap you wrote.. Then you have Mad Cow disease angry

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by timmy7(m): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
Okija_juju: Loyalty.. Indeed a mans best friend..

However, I have to ask how e dey manage chop?! angry

una no dey read wella ni? The article says the cementry staff had been feeding the dog ever since...
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Shaw007(m): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
Aww. . .so sweet!! cry
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Kx: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Gaiden k: So instead of reincarnation na possession of dog now cheesy

I suspetc that is exactly what has happened here.
The man loved the dog so much that his spirit had to possess the poor thing to claim play out second chance.

Indeed life and death is a mystery!
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
*Tissues, please.*

cry cry cry cry

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by timbros(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
hmmmmm na wao
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by ujukala: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
So pathetic .
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by masam(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
"Cemetery director Hector Baccega says he and his staff have begun feeding and taking care of Capitan"
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2012

make you go back to the topic and read am weller bro....
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Opoki(m): 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
executinal:

i'm sure they only skim thru.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Super1759: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
Fourcade: Definitely a mystery how the Dog found the place!
Na so im sniffing prowess reach? undecided
no be bingo naaa.

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by obicentlis: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: How this Dog has been eating no one cares to ask..
I wonder how pple dey carry read nowadays ooo. Must you rush to comment on any thread without reading through it? Na so pple d carry pass jamb and blame the makers.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Pukkah: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
And even death did not do them part...what a touching but uncanny story of unalloyed loyalty.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by timbros(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2012

The cemetery officials must have been feeding it all these years
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Mannylex(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
Legit1: If only biitches could be so wink

If only bro; if only.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by mallorca(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
Garri_Activist: make you go back to the topic and read am weller bro....
i wonder for some ppl
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
loyalty...hmph
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
Please o,is central argentina a place at Germany or what?cos from south america to Europe?the Dog fly jet?
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by mhozzis(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
MY FATHER's BOSS IN ABUJA ONCE TOOK HIS OLD DOG IN HIS CAR TO NASSARAWA STATE AND LEFT IT IN A BUSH SINCE THE DOG WAS GETTIN TOO OLD AND SINILE. SUPPRICINGLY THE DOG SHOWS UP A WEEK AFTER. I WASNT TD I WITHNESSED IT MYSELF.

SO THOSE ASKING HOW TRUE THIS CAN BE. IT IS VERY POSSIBLE. SUMTIMES I SPEAK TO MY DOG LIKE AM TALKING TO A FRIEND. SUMTIMES U TINK THEY DONT UNDERSTAND U BUT THEY DO. I ONCE READ THAD THE BRAIN OF TRAINED DOG IS SAME AS A 7yrs OLD KID.

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by revomind(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2012

You didn't read the post then! The cemetery peeps have been feeding the dog.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
YAHOO NEWS...STALE
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mad Cow:

If you believe this crap you wrote.. Then you have Mad Cow disease angry
At least my own is identifyable and treatable, but you must be suffering from an UNKNOWN DISEASE eranko jati jati
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by penzino(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2012

u no sabi read abi? U no read say d cemetry workers dy feed am? Smh# 4u
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by revomind(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
blackchukky: Hmm if you really want to know why that dog keeps staying at it's late owner Graveside , go look for a Dog, scoop some of it's eye discharge and use it to rub your eyes, finally find a graveyard . I can assure you, you wld see many ghosts walking around.

Hmmmmn
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Odinaka00(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
[quote author=methodman]I now know why so many people fail exams. For those of u asking on how the dog feeds cant u all see dat it was clearly stated in the post? Na wah o. Simple post yet some cant comprehend.

You wey dey pass all ya exams, U̶̲̥̅̊ don pass waec?
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by methodman(m): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
[quote author=Odinaka00][/quote]...Who deh follow u talk...Abeg park well jooor.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by timbros(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
mhozzis: MY FATHER's BOSS IN ABUJA ONCE TOOK HIS OLD DOG IN HIS CAR TO NASSARAWA STATE AND LEFT IT IN A BUSH SINCE THE DOG WAS GETTIN TOO OLD AND SINILE. SUPPRICINGLY THE DOG SHOWS UP A WEEK AFTER. I WASNT TD I WITHNESSED IT MYSELF.

SO THOSE ASKING HOW TRUE THIS CAN BE. IT IS VERY POSSIBLE. SUMTIMES I SPEAK TO MY DOG LIKE AM TALKING TO A FRIEND. SUMTIMES U TINK THEY DONT UNDERSTAND U BUT THEY DO. I ONCE READ THAD THE BRAIN OF TRAINED DOG IS SAME AS A 7yrs OLD KID.

Well it depends on where in Abuja your father's boss lives and where in Nasarawa he dropped off the dog.
Could he be living in Nyanya (Abuja) and dropped off the dog in Mararaba (Nasarawa)? Then it'll be dead easy for the dog to come back! grin grin

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Chanchit: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hmmm, that means I'll get a german shepard in 50yrs time, then I'll include it in my will that my dog should attend my burial, incase he no knw road to my grave site, u knw Naija road na. But if the dog refuse to guide Me, na hin be say My spirit go kill am, for being unfaithful.

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by chucky234(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
Did you the entire story or you just post based on the title,haba shine your eyes na.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by ceejay80s(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
I neva die my dog don run comot for my house 7yrs ago

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by revomind(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
Temistatics 007: Please o,is central argentina a place at Germany or what?cos from south america to Europe?the Dog fly jet?

SMH

If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa?